Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 29, 2022 11:14 PM

Oct 2021
We are saved from loud noises for this arc .
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 29, 2022 11:34 PM
May 2021
Nah I like zenitsu but I will be glad if inosuke absent in this arc.
Sep 29, 2022 11:41 PM
May 2021
I love both zenitsu and inosuke so no
Sep 29, 2022 11:41 PM
Mar 2021
They are the best uk , they make the show complete
Sep 29, 2022 11:42 PM

Sep 2021
ive read the manga and they appear in the arc after swordsmith, i quite like that they aren't in swordsmith because in this arc they focus a decent amount on muichiro and tanjiro and nezuko and the sun breathing lore, if they had zenitsu and insokue there during all this there would be just too many characters in focus and would just be annoying
Sep 29, 2022 11:48 PM
Jul 2021
I loved this arc in the manga, I don’t think I noticed that they weren’t even in the arc
Sep 30, 2022 12:01 AM

Jul 2015
Inosuke is best character and Zenitsu is now tolerable in short doses.

Sep 30, 2022 12:11 AM
Feb 2022
I do like them both, but I won't miss them in the following arc either.
Swordsmith village arc is lit even without them.
Sep 30, 2022 2:22 AM
Aug 2021
no i love them. one thing that would make it better for me is adding new scenes for future arcs / ending and maybe it would be better if they add some more scene of regular life of the chracters so we can understand them better. because i read the manga and there is lack of information. things will just happen out of nowhere and there will be bad explanations (or none) for that and that's it. im sad because i love this series and the potential is ruined especially in the last arc in the manga. my only hope is maybe they'll add some new scenes to lead future scenes? if that makes sense? ... i know my english is bad but hope the point i'm trying to make is clear...
Sep 30, 2022 2:25 AM

Jan 2021
Nope. I love them both.
But the good thing is that we get to see new Hashiras in action.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Sep 30, 2022 4:10 AM
Dec 2020
They are decent characters but I’m just more excited to see best girl Mitsuri, especially the bath scene which I really hope they animate that. One of the best manga panels I’ve ever seen :D
Sep 30, 2022 6:38 AM

Jul 2021
Better without Zenitsu, but i will miss Inosuke
asas
Sep 30, 2022 6:47 AM

Sep 2020
Damn Zenitsu was docile for more than half of Yukaku hen and he's still catching strays from the fanbase. I don't dislike either Zenitsu or Inosuke but their presence or lack thereof is probably not going to affect my enjoyment of the swordsmith village arc.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Sep 30, 2022 7:18 AM
Jan 2021
Too bad that Inosuke isn't going to be in this arc. After reading the manga I like Zenitsu a bit more but my god is his crying annoying in the anime
Sep 30, 2022 8:42 AM
Sep 2022
Both of them are great so them not being here is kinda sad
Sep 30, 2022 10:31 AM
Aug 2021
Sand_bag said:
Nah I like zenitsu but I will be glad if inosuke absent in this arc.

Neither of them are in the arc lmao
Sep 30, 2022 9:03 PM
Sep 2022
MyAngelNazuna said:
None of this matters, what matters is the presence or absence of the Mitsuri bath scene.

I see a man of culturešŸ˜
Oct 1, 2022 9:16 AM
Sep 2021
idc they are not the most important characters anyways.
Oct 12, 2022 9:35 AM
Aug 2022
Removing them wouldn't make Mitsuri and Genya less tolerable lol! Tanjiro is hella loud and annoying in this arc as well
Oct 13, 2022 5:42 PM
Mar 2021
zenitsu is my spirit animal so no
Mar 31, 2023 5:48 PM
Nov 2016
I hate Zenitsu when he's awake, his comedy is utter shit so yeah, I'm glad to know he won't be on this arc, Inosuke is a bit more tolerable but he can be quite annoying too but I must say, I at least smirk a couple of times with Inosuke's comedy.

Anyway, the Swordsmith Village arc is looking pretty damn good without Zenitsu, fucking finally!
Apr 1, 2023 6:31 AM
May 2015
Screeching / constant yelling VAs grate on my soul

1000x better in manga lol
Apr 1, 2023 11:50 AM

Oct 2018
Absolutely yes, even good boy Tanjiro with his cardboard personality is 100 times more bearable than those two.
Apr 2, 2023 6:10 AM
Jan 2021
zenitsu is probably the most annoying character in modern shounen.
at least inosuke calling tanjiro anything but his correct name is funny dumb.
any of zenitsus embarrassing attempts of comedy are just dumb dumb.
Apr 2, 2023 6:16 AM
Jan 2020
Definitely!!
I am not a fan of DS, but ofc I will watch it, who would miss such God tier animation (lol).
I almost don't like any of the characters, in fact I hate almost all of them šŸ˜…, especially these two, so it might be a bit more watchable ig, I mean, atleast there will be less loud noises (lol) for this season ig(?).

BTW, will there be less comedy in this season??
Apr 2, 2023 6:18 AM

Sep 2021
Nah it wouldn't, Zenitsu's my favorite character so it's a bit to see that he won't be in this season much, but later on though we'll be eating good
Apr 2, 2023 6:27 AM

Apr 2020
These are just two standart Shonen-Characters. It fits the demographic.

They are no different from Sanji constantly beeing horny
Naruto beeing dumb
Midorya beeing a goody two shoes
Goku saving the day in the end
etc. etc. etc.

Tropes. They work for a specific audience, you know. We just grew up. Stuff that was hilarious, back when Bleach was airing isn't as effective to us now that we've seen a lot more Shows like that.

It's the classic, loud comic relief character and the angry Strongman. It's Shonen^^ 
Enough already. It's how the Genre always has been, guys. Maybe you've just grown out of it.
Apr 2, 2023 9:01 AM
Apr 2021
Read the manga and I’m telling you I barely even noticed they weren’t even therešŸ’€

Seeing Muichiro and his character development took the attention away from those 2 annoyancesšŸ˜­
Apr 2, 2023 2:04 PM
Apr 2021
Honestly, yes.

I don't like them, especially Inosuke
Apr 2, 2023 2:56 PM
Nov 2016
Merve2Love said:

Naruto beeing dumb
etc. etc. etc.

Tropes. They work for a specific audience, you know. We just grew up. Stuff that was hilarious, back when Bleach was airing isn't as effective to us now that we've seen a lot more Shows like that.

It's the classic, loud comic relief character and the angry Strongman. It's Shonen^^ 
Enough already. It's how the Genre always has been, guys. Maybe you've just grown out of it.

Not like Zenitsu, no, the characters you mentioned aren't even on that same level of annoying.

I've watched plenty of shounen animes before and Zenitsu is probably the most retarded, loud, obnoxious character I've ever encountered. Zenitsu is awesome when he's sleeping but once he's awake, he's unbearable to watch, that mofo single-handedly ruined S1 for me.

Watching an anime is one thing, watching an anime while constantly being ear-raped without condoms is another, that friction... man.
Apr 2, 2023 4:05 PM

Apr 2020
xZabuzax said:
Merve2Love said:

Naruto beeing dumb
etc. etc. etc.

Not like Zenitsu, no, the characters you mentioned aren't even on that same level of annoying.

I've watched plenty of shounen animes before and Zenitsu is probably the most retarded, loud, obnoxious character I've ever encountered. Zenitsu is awesome when he's sleeping but once he's awake, he's unbearable to watch, that mofo single-handedly ruined S1 for me.

Watching an anime is one thing, watching an anime while constantly being ear-raped without condoms is another, that friction... man.

Yes, you said it. For you, it ruined it.

For a 12y old boy he's probably pretty funny to watch.
That is what Im saying, you know :)

It's just perspective and taste. But also the demographic, as I said.
And the demographic for this Show is young boys. Young boys who probably aren't as annoyed with loud, obnoxious Funny-Guys as you are. 
That was my point^^
Apr 2, 2023 4:24 PM

Sep 2014
The only thing that would make it better is getting to watch it immediately.
Apr 2, 2023 5:16 PM
Nov 2016
Merve2Love said:
xZabuzax said:

And the demographic for this Show is young boys. Young boys who probably aren't as annoyed with loud, obnoxious Funny-Guys as you are.

I completely understand your point mate.

Now, to be fair, I have no problem with loud characters as long as they are funny, Saitama from One Punch Man is loud sometimes but he's funny while being loud because there is usually a good punch line behind it (no pun intended), Zenitsu on the other hand, is not, that blonde mofo is the antithesis of being funny, there is absolutely no punch line in Zenitsu's comedy, he just screams like an idiot for the sake of pleasing 12-year-old kids.

A bit less screaming from Zenitsu's side and we all win, it would be a win-win situation for both sides (kids and adults). I was close to dropping Demon Slayer because of him, I'm glad I didn't but goddamn, I was so damn close, unfortunately, that wasn't the case for some people out there, some of them did drop it because of him. A bit less screaming and we all win.
Apr 2, 2023 5:34 PM

Apr 2020
xZabuzax said:
he just screams like an idiot for the sake of pleasing 12-year-old kids.
Yes....that is....again.....my point.
If you understood it the first time around, why are you repeating it back to me?
Yes. He's pleasing 12 year old kids... and if he DOES - that is a good thing, because that's the Show's target audience. They don't really need a punchline.... They need a whole lot of action and some screamy comic relief...

*sigh*
Nevermind.
Yes, yes you're right. A little less screaming and we all win. Would be good. Wonder why they don't change this Shonen-Trope that is just working for them, for decades now.
Glad he isn't as relevant this season, I guess. Here you go.

Apr 2, 2023 5:41 PM
Nov 2016
Merve2Love said:
xZabuzax said:
he just screams like an idiot for the sake of pleasing 12-year-old kids.

Yeah, finally a season without that mofo.

Zenitsu haters, rejoice.
Apr 2, 2023 5:48 PM

Apr 2020
xZabuzax said:
Merve2Love said:

Zenitsu haters, rejoice.

Yup. It's the Anime's fault grown ups do expect a grown up piece of medium, with some grounded characters from the Creator, who made said Anime for children.
I think you're right^^ Rejoice!
Apr 2, 2023 5:57 PM
Nov 2016
Merve2Love said:
xZabuzax said:

Zenitsu haters, rejoice.

Yup. It's the Anime's fault grown ups do expect a grown up piece of medium, with some grounded characters from the Creator, who made said Anime for children.

Well, to be fair, shounen animes are also for young adolescent boys and this includes 18-year-old adolescents, shounen animes are not strictly made for 12-year-old kids or children, it's for adolescents too.
Apr 3, 2023 12:58 PM
Jan 2021
Agatsuma Annoying Overrated Zenitsu:Definitely Yes
HASHIBIRA Goat INOSUKE:hell no, he is my undisputed Favorite in DS so ofcourse this arc well be nothing without himā˜•šŸ§˜‍ā™‚ļø
Apr 4, 2023 2:18 PM

Apr 2019
YES YES!Inosuke is quite tolerable, but the absence of Zenitsu will be a cause for celebration for me.Too bad he's coming back.I can't stand his screaming, crying and pathetic behavior
Apr 4, 2023 11:22 PM
Feb 2019
Merve2Love said:
xZabuzax said:

Zenitsu haters, rejoice.

As a Zenitsu hater myself, here are my 2 cents.

Shounen animes aren't created equal, some shounen animes are aimed at childrens like Dragon Ball and other shounen animes are aimed towards a more mature audience and believe it or not, Demon Slayer is actually aimed towards a mature audience.

In case you don't know, Demon Slayer is rated R - 17+, do you know that this actually means? it means that children shouldn't even be watching this anime in the first place, Demon Slayer is a mature anime and that's exactly the reason I'm watching it, even the name "Demon Slayer" is already a hint that this is going to be a mature anime since we will see lots of killings here and that's exactly what I signed for.

In short, I signed to watch a dark, mature shounen anime and that's exactly what I got in the first 10 episodes or so and I was happy and satisfied with it but as soon as Zenitsu appeared, this anime took a 180 turn and went from being a dark, mature shounen anime to being a childish anime and I'm not kidding here, Zenitsu turned this anime into a 12-year-old kids anime with his BS, I didn't sign for this shit, the Tonal Whiplash was real here, Zenitsu literally turned Demon Slayer into a 12-year-old kids anime and I hated it and and yep, I was also close in dropping this anime because of him.

We have very good reasons to hate Zenitsu and I'm glad I don't have to deal with that imbecile in the next arc.
Apr 5, 2023 8:41 AM

Apr 2020
Resus-2 said:
In short, I signed to watch a dark, mature shounen anime and that's exactly what I got in the first 10 episodes or so and I was happy and satisfied with it but as soon as Zenitsu appeared, this anime took a 180 turn and went from being a dark, mature shounen anime to being a childish anime and I'm not kidding here, Zenitsu turned this anime into a 12-year-old kids anime with his BS, I didn't sign for this shit, the Tonal Whiplash was real here, Zenitsu literally turned Demon Slayer into a 12-year-old kids anime and I hated it and and yep, I was also close in dropping this anime because of him.

Yeah. That's where you're wrong, I think.
Demon Slayer was never intendet to be dark and mature.^^
It was MADE for 12-year old Kids, in fact.
Sure there is blood, sure there is hardship and sad moments. It's still a Shonen, tho. It's meant to be "cool" and action packed and "hard"  - you're confusing these things with "maturity".

In short, Demon slayer is NOT and will NEVER BE aimed at you - who thinks this was made for an adult audience, expecting some dark Story, with well reasoned Characters. It's just not, my dude^^

EDIT: By the way, I don't think there's anything wrong with hating Zenitsu. He's annoying to you? Alright.
Seeing this as a "flaw" of the Show, tho? No...cause: It is made for kids. And this Trope is working with that audience.
Merve2LoveApr 5, 2023 8:44 AM
Apr 5, 2023 3:05 PM
Nov 2016
Merve2Love said:
Resus-2 said:

Sure there is blood, sure there is hardship and sad moments. It's still a Shonen, tho. It's meant to be "cool" and action packed and "hard"  - you're confusing these things with "maturity".

In short, Demon slayer is NOT and will NEVER BE aimed at you - who thinks this was made for an adult audience, expecting some dark Story, with well reasoned Characters. It's just not, my dude^^

EDIT: By the way, I don't think there's anything wrong with hating Zenitsu. He's annoying to you? Alright.
Seeing this as a "flaw" of the Show, tho? No...cause: It is made for kids. And this Trope is working with that audience.

I don't think he's wrong about it, R - 17+ animes mean that children shouldn't be watching that anime without supervision from an adult.

I don't know where I read this but as far as I remember, Zenitsu was created because the mangaka was afraid Demon Slayer was going to get too dark for the audience so he needed some comic relief characters and thus, Zenitsu was created.

There is nothing wrong with having comic relief characters in a manga or anime, I've read the manga and Zenitsu didn't bother me that much in the manga since he wasn't that bad there, the problem is the anime so I blame the director here, the director was the one with the idea in making Zenitsu a hell lot more annoying.
Apr 5, 2023 3:28 PM

Apr 2020
xZabuzax said:
Merve2Love said:

I don't think he's wrong about it, R - 17+ animes mean that children shouldn't be watching that anime without supervision from an adult.

I don't know where I read this but as far as I remember, Zenitsu was created because the mangaka was afraid Demon Slayer was going to get too dark for the audience so he needed some comic relief characters and thus, Zenitsu was created.

There is nothing wrong with having comic relief characters in a manga or anime, I've read the manga and Zenitsu didn't bother me that much in the manga since he wasn't that bad there, the problem is the anime so I blame the director here, the director was the one with the idea in making Zenitsu a hell lot more annoying.
So now you changed the argument into "Shouldn't be watched without supervision?" 
It doesn't matter. By your logic Call of Duty is the most mature and dark thing, ever. It does not matter what the actual rating is.

What you've read about Zenitsu is exactly the reason why this is a Shonen - consumed by Kids.
The Mangaka wanted to reach a certain audience and he knew how to do it - thus Zenitsu was born ....
In other words: EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR A WEEK NOW ....xD 

Im really, really sorry. You're not watching some mature, thought provoking Story when tuning into Demon Slayer, after work. It's not aimed at you and just a bit of fun entertainment. And here is the important part: Even if you disagree - it was STILL made for Teenagers, not for adults - as backed up by Stories like Zenitsus creation, the Genre, the source material beeing published in Shonen-Jump and it's prequels.

I get it. Demon Slayer is consumed by adults aswell....but that wasn't the point.

And for that Reason -> Zenitsu is not a flaw. The director did nothing wrong and the voiceactor is doing what he's supposed to do. You're comparing non-audio Manga Panels with loud screaming scenes from the Show. Yes....that's gotta be a bit different.
Apr 5, 2023 3:47 PM
Nov 2016
Merve2Love said:
xZabuzax said:

So now you changed the argument into "Shouldn't be watched without supervision?" 
It doesn't matter. By your logic Call of Duty is the most mature and dark thing, ever. It does not matter what the actual rating is.

What you've read about Zenitsu is exactly the reason why this is a Shonen - consumed by Kids.
The Mangaka wanted to reach a certain audience and he knew how to do it - thus Zenitsu was born ....

Im really, really sorry. You're not watching some mature, thought provoking Story when tuning into Demon Slayer, after work. It's not aimed at you and just a bit of fun entertainment. And here is the important part: Even if you disagree - it was STILL made for Teenagers, not for adults - as backed up by Stories like Zenitsus creation, the Genre, the source material beeing published in Shonen-Jump and it's prequels.

I get it. Demon Slayer is consumed by adults aswell....but that wasn't the point.

And for that Reason -> Zenitsu is not a flaw. The director did nothing wrong and the voiceactor is doing what he's supposed to do. You're comparing non-audio Manga Panels with loud screaming scenes from the Show. Yes....that's gotta be a bit different.

Call of Duty shouldn't be played by children either since it's rated 18+, and yes, I'm well aware that children play it too.

The mangaka created Zenitsu because he was afraid Demon Slayer was going to get too dark and as I said, there is nothing wrong in having comic relief characters in a manga or anime, even Berserk which is one of the most mature mangas out there have comic relief characters like Puck. The problem is not the comic relief characters, the problem is how annoying you make them out to be and Zenitsu turned out to be the most annoying, retarded, obnoxious character I've ever watched in an anime, at least in S1, thank god Zenitsu wasn't that annoying in the movie, or S2 since he was sleeping for the most part.

I never said that Zenitsu is a flaw, he wasn't that annoying in the manga, the problem is the anime, I said he is annoying as hell and ruined S1 for me.

And yes, Demon Slayer was made for a more mature audience, in other words, Teenagers, hence it's rated R - 17+ and children shouldn't even be watching it without supervision from an adult.
Apr 5, 2023 4:32 PM

Apr 2020
xZabuzax said:
Merve2Love said:

Call of Duty shouldn't be played by children either since it's rated 18+, and yes, I'm well aware that children play it too.

The mangaka created Zenitsu because he was afraid Demon Slayer was going to get too dark and as I said, there is nothing wrong in having comic relief characters in a manga or anime, even Berserk which is one of the most mature mangas out there have comic relief characters like Puck. The problem is not the comic relief characters, the problem is how annoying you make them out to be and Zenitsu turned out to be the most annoying, retarded, obnoxious character I've ever watched in an anime, at least in S1, thank god Zenitsu wasn't that annoying in the movie, or S2 since he was sleeping for the most part.

I never said that Zenitsu is a flaw, he wasn't that annoying in the manga, the problem is the anime, I said he is annoying as hell and ruined S1 for me.

And yes, Demon Slayer was made for a more mature audience, in other words, Teenagers, hence it's rated R - 17+ and children shouldn't even be watching it without supervision from an adult.

Im giving up^^
My logic is just beaten by you beeing convinced Demon Slayer is not a Shonen xD
Im fine with that. It's alright.
Apr 5, 2023 6:03 PM
Nov 2016
Merve2Love said:
xZabuzax said:

Im giving up^^

I never said Demon Slayer is not shounen, of course, it is.

Death Note is a shounen anime too and it's one of my favorites but if I see Death Note with an annoying, retarded, obnoxious character like Zenitsu in it then you can bet your ass I would be complaining about it too. As I said before, comic relief characters aren't the problem, it's how annoying you make them out to be. What works in a manga won't necessarily work in an anime, they are both different mediums after all.

Anyway, nice chatting with you too.
Apr 5, 2023 6:17 PM

Apr 2020
xZabuzax said:
Merve2Love said:

Im giving up^^

Death Note is a shounen anime too and it's one of my favorites but if I see Death Note with an annoying, retarded, obnoxious character like Zenitsu in it then you can bet your ass I would be complaining about it too. As I said before, comic relief characters aren't the problem, it's how annoying you make them out to be. What works in a manga won't necessarily work in an anime, they are both different mediums after all.

No....you don't understand.
If it IS in fact a Shonen (and it is)....then....it's, by definition, made for young Boys (aka made for a younger audience...). Cause Shonen is a term that, very clearly, defines what can and cannot be shown and how characters and story-arcs play out, in Anime. That's just a fact. Zenitsu's Character is a part of that...

But as I said: I give up.
Logic and facts don't really work on you ... I learned that much, this week. It's almost funny how you disagree with me, constantly, while admitting to every point Im making ...
Apr 5, 2023 6:32 PM
Nov 2016
Merve2Love said:
xZabuzax said:

No....you don't understand.
If it IS in fact a Shonen (and it is)....then....it's, by definition, made for young Boys (aka made for a younger audience...). Cause Shonen is a term that, very clearly, defines what can and cannot be shown and how characters and story-arcs play out, in Anime. That's just a fact. Zenitsu's Character is a part of that...

But as I said: I give up.
Logic and facts don't really work on you ... I learned that much, this week. It's almost funny how you disagree with me, constantly, while admitting to every point Im making ...

As it was stated in this debate already, not all shounen animes are created equal, some of them are more mature than others.

There are some shounen animes like Dragon Ball that are aimed toward 13+ year old audiences and there are other shounen animes like Demon Slayer and Death Note that are aimed towards 17+ year old audiences and as I said, if I see a retarded character like Zenitsu in an anime like Death Note (which is a more mature anime than most shounen out there) then you can bet your ass I would be complaining about it too.

Anyway, didn't you say you were giving up?
Apr 5, 2023 7:02 PM

Apr 2020
xZabuzax said:

As it was stated in this debate already, not all shounen animes are created equal, some of them are more mature than others.

There are some shounen animes like Dragon Ball that are aimed toward 13+ year old audiences and there are other shounen animes like Demon Slayer and Death Note that are aimed towards 17+ year old audiences and as I said, if I see a retarded character like Zenitsu in an anime like Death Note (which is a more mature anime than most shounen out there) then you can bet your ass I would be complaining about it too.

They are made equal. Cause they aim at the same agegroups, regardless of how bloody and/or how much nudity is making them get rated differently. That is just law - that has nothing to do with the actual  audience that is consuming the product, in the end. That's just rules, laid out by whatever country you live in. Take Call of Duty, again.

There are some characters appearing in Dragonball that are as violent as Characters in Demon Slayer.
So what? A boy who's watching Dragonball wouldn't go watch Demon Slayer and come out feeling intimidated, cause it's too dark. No. It's made with the same formula. Shonen.
Watching Deathnote wouldn't go over your head, cause you're 13. You could still relate to the setting, starting with Yagami sitting at school.
Just goes to Show that these ratings aren't exactly representative of anything, but laying out some ground rules.

They all aim at the same thing - appealing to Teenagers.
Teenagers who want to be as cool as Goku or who want to have a girlfriend like Misa.
Teenagers who think it's badass seeing an arm getting chopped off by some Demon. 
It doesn't matter. It's the same thing....it's aimed at the same people!
Apr 5, 2023 7:25 PM
Nov 2016
Merve2Love said:
xZabuzax said:

They are made equal. Cause they aim at the same agegroups, regardless of how bloody and/or how much nudity is making them get rated differently. That is just law - that has nothing to do with the actual  audience that is consuming the product, in the end. That's just rules, laid out by whatever country you live in. Take Call of Duty, again.

There are some characters appearing in Dragonball that are as violent as Characters in Demon Slayer.
So what? A boy who's watching Dragonball wouldn't go watch Demon Slayer and come out feeling intimidated, cause it's too dark. No. It's made with the same formula. Shonen.
Watching Deathnote wouldn't go over your head, cause you're 13. You could still relate to the setting, starting with Yagami sitting at school.
Just goes to Show that these ratings aren't exactly representative of anything, but laying out some ground rules.

They all aim at the same thing - appealing to Teenagers.
Teenagers who want to be as cool as Goku or who want to have a girlfriend like Misa.
Teenagers who think it's badass seeing an arm getting chopped off by some Demon. 
It doesn't matter. It's the same thing....it's aimed at the same people!

And this is where I have to disagree, no, not all shounen are made equal, some shounens are in fact, more Mature than others as I stated above. And of course, children will watch whatever they want or play Call of Duty or whatever, the business won't complain if a lot of people consume a product and this includes children.

Sure, childrens can watch Death Note too (why not, it's not that bloody), my point is that Death Note is one of the most mature shounen animes out there, and thank god that anime doesn't have retarded characters like Zenitsu in it because it would have ruined it for me too.

Anyway, it's funny how you say you give up and yet, you bring another wall of text. Time to agree to disagree here because we will never agree.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 18, 2023

707 by jumbosan »»
5 hours ago

» Which episodes to skip? ( 1 2 )

sakuraspace - Apr 5

50 by RandomAnon2 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2023

241 by Matheus050 »»
Apr 19, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 8, 2023

453 by USMANCIEL »»
Apr 18, 10:45 AM

» How are people feeling feeling about demon slayer right now?

Phantom_373 - Mar 26

46 by Infinitymoon »»
Apr 6, 10:28 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.