Forum Settings
Forums

'Ayakashi Triangle' TV Anime Main Cast Announced

New
Sep 24, 2022 3:00 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The Aniplex Online Fest 2022 event revealed the main cast and a second teaser visual (pictured) for the Ayakashi Triangle anime series on Saturday. The television anime adapting Kentarou Yabuki's ecchi comedy manga will premiere in January 2023.

Cast
Matsuri Kazamaki (Male): Shouya Chiba (Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun)
Matsuri Kazamaki (Female): Miyu Tomita (Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon)
Suzu Kanade: Kana Ichinose (Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou.)
Shirogane: Tesshou Genda (Oda Cinnamon Nobunaga)

Noriaki Akitaya (Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo) is directing the anime at Connect, with assistant director Kei Umabiki (Tsugu Tsugumomo director).

Shougo Yasukawa (Shokugeki no Souma) is handling the series composition, and Hideki Furukawa (Strike the Blood III) is designing the characters. Rei Ishizuka (Kakkou no Iinazuke) is composing the music.

Weekly Shounen Jump began serializing the manga in June 2020, approximately three years after concluding To LOVE-Ru Darkness (To Love Ru: Darkness). Shueisha published the tenth volume on September 2.

Source: animate Times

Sep 24, 2022 3:04 AM

Jul 2016
Lol so they got different casts from the manga dub, huh?
Sep 24, 2022 3:08 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
More things to look forward to in the winter
Sep 24, 2022 3:27 AM

Apr 2012
I wonder if they will get to the chapters that have caused the biggest controversy around the manga so far.
Sep 24, 2022 3:47 AM

May 2009
Yay Matsuri is Gabu
Sep 24, 2022 4:12 AM
Mar 2019
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Lol so they got different casts from the manga dub, huh?
you mean manga commercial version right? I thought saya aizawa voice as suzu
Sep 24, 2022 5:16 AM

Jul 2016
RobertBobert said:
I wonder if they will get to the chapters that have caused the biggest controversy around the manga so far.

Unless they're going to adapt the chapyers out of order, the chance for them adapting those two chapters are extremely low. It would a different story if the anime has 24 episodes in total lol.

Plus, aren't the controversy was more on the publishers (Jump and Viz) than with the manga itself?
Sep 24, 2022 5:19 AM

Apr 2012
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
RobertBobert said:

Unless they're going to adapt the chapyers out of order, the chance for them adapting those two chapters are extremely low. It would a different story if the anime has 24 episodes in total lol.

Plus, aren't the controversy was more on the publishers (Jump and Viz) than with the manga itself?

Well, nowadays, adaptations of such works are made with foreign audiences in mind, so they will have to remember this anyway. As for cours, I don't know, but I think ideally it'll at least get a second season.
Sep 25, 2022 5:27 AM

May 2012
RobertBobert said:

can you tell which chapter ??

I don't read the manga but I just like to know about this controversy
Sep 25, 2022 6:31 AM

Jul 2016
thepath said:
RobertBobert said:

can you tell which chapter ??

I don't read the manga but I just like to know about this controversy

Ch. 74 and 75

Long story short, these two chapters contains some loli fanservices. Due to this, the publishers, Shueisha (The owner of Shounen Jump magazines) and Viz Media (US manga publisher) refused to translate and release those chapters outside Japan.

More topics from this board

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
1 hour ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
2 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
2 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

3 by RobertBobert »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by AddaeAkono »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.