Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 21, 2022 3:36 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Kirishima leaves to just stay behind a bridge and have revenge hallucinations :S At least he's back now but I don't think his problems are fixed, only one episode left though...
Sep 21, 2022 4:30 PM

Aug 2018
...This was tough.
The boss stopped Kirishima before he did anything, and the good thing is that Yaeka is okay, thank goodness. Kirishima wanted to do something for Yaeka and they made a "festival". The thing is that Kirishima was kind of weird, and it was because he was going to leave everything and leave the house. He went to a place to do Russian roulette...Fuck.
Sugihara was planning to look for him and Yaeka wanted to accompany him. Kirishima came to meet Mashiro, and told him that he was planning to do this.
Kirishima met Yaeka and Sugihara and decided to go home. Everything is normal, the next episode is the last one.

Sep 24, 2022 9:51 PM
Nov 2018
it's interesting to see character development on an anime like this
Oct 2, 2022 1:24 PM

May 2019
This episode delivered an emotional ride. I did not expect Kirishima to leave the family but I guess he no longer felt worthy to babysit/protect Yaeka. I can understand having those types of feelings but I'm glad that Sugihara decided to go look for him (and it was a bold move to bring along Yaeka too). At the end I'm glad that Kirishima came back to his senses but I'm wondering if he'll do anything about Mashiro. Will definitely check out the season finale.
Oct 6, 2022 5:43 AM

Sep 2020
I really like what kumichou said to stop Kirishima, good to see Kirishima eventually returns to the group.
Nov 9, 2022 12:44 PM
Apr 2018
This show is great, and the tear jerking moments always get me
Some criticisms I have though are that they don't do a good job at differentiating the emotions and tone of the show. The darker parts should feel darker but instead they only feel slightly more serious than the usual content. I'm considering giving this show an 8 instead of a 9 now
I want a season 2 of this for show, with more difference in the tones and themes rather than it all feeling the same and monotone
Nov 11, 2022 6:36 AM

Feb 2021
I thought He was gonna go on a rampage.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 6, 2022 5:39 AM

Dec 2013
A very heartwarming episode especially the hospital scene. Sugihara's words saved Kirishima and it kind of inspired me too. Yaeka so cute!

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Apr 28, 2023 7:21 AM

Oct 2022
I'm glad that he made the right decision in the end. And also that was a touching part, where Yaeka found him and desperately told him not to run away from home anymore.

May 31, 2023 8:27 AM

Aug 2019
"no more running away from home"
the babysitter became the babysitted(:D?)
yaeka is so cute it makes no sense.
im glad the bad things didnt go further than that. i was totally expecting yaeka to get kidnapped or something and thankfully it didnt end up the usual route that the series ends on the conclusion to the "bad thing at the end". im assuming that the last episode is happy funtimes. still a bit mad on ep4(?) for being filler in a 12 ep show

cute
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2023 3:33 AM
Dec 2022
Kirishima left the family to sort out his feelings and actions. He was desolent and thinking of not baing around. It took Yaeka, Sugihara and Aoi to get Kirishima back to his senses.
Jun 20, 2023 4:24 PM
Jul 2020
This episode was pretty good. A good way to start the conclusion of the series.
Jun 27, 2023 5:11 AM

Mar 2013
This is darker than I thought, more darker than Hinamatsuri.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 4, 2023 1:33 AM
Jan 2019
Kirishima has so much suppressed trauma and you can just tell. It feel's like he's completely given up on himself when he made one mistake. He just needs time to heal is all and Yaeka is probably what he needed most TO heal. The boss made the best decision ever to put those two together, otherwise Kirishima probably really would have ended up dead.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2022

93 by Epiroogu »»
Mar 9, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2022

115 by Epiroogu »»
Mar 9, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2022

119 by Lightskynight »»
Feb 20, 12:08 PM

» Any Hopes For Season 2?

Penguatix - Sep 22, 2022

11 by Sherlock_Friegen »»
Feb 9, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2022

36 by LazyLoops »»
Oct 19, 2023 11:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.