Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2022 7:24 AM

Oct 2017
Kojou finally made all 12 of them his blood servant and defeated the enemy. He finished things with Regulus Aurum, his very first familiar. Also good to see Vatler came back. Good to see Kojou's daughters again too.

Itogami island is safe but to strengthen it further Kojou gotta makes babies with the girls, good luck on that.

And that's it, this long journey of almost 9 years finally came to an end. I know the anime adaptation's really rushed but it was one of the first animes I ever watched so it'll always be special to me. Sayonara~
Sep 14, 2022 8:05 AM

May 2021
This series has finally come to an end. It was a good ride. His daughters showing up at the end was nice. It would have been better to continue as a tv anime instead of an ova series but at least it got a 'full adaptation'. "No senpai, this is our fight!" will be missed.

Sep 14, 2022 8:47 AM
Jun 2020
wow thats the end of a journey
Sep 14, 2022 1:57 PM

Jun 2015
That was awesome. I loved how wild it got at the end, reminded me a bit of that show where peeps started taking off and flying to other places and that also got totally wild. I think there might be more story here. Ill bluray this up once they stick it out there.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 15, 2022 2:29 PM
Mar 2018
This, was a weird experience, not because of some the sites I watched it on or the inconsistent subtitles, but the upload frequency. I did tend to forget the story at times, all of it coming back to: He's a vampire with an observer and through the story he gets a harem with 12 beauties.

I didn't hate it and I don't regret a single second of it, but It might be a HOT minute before I am able to rewatch the series. I don't have a pit in my stomach or a lump in my throat from crying like I would with shows like Clannad, I've just, accepted the finale. It's probably a crappy ending but I've honestly seen worse endings.

2 things about this: We got a happy end and more importantly, we got an ending. That's more than we get for shows nowadays. That's all that's really important to me
RaiderMendezSep 15, 2022 2:41 PM
Sep 17, 2022 12:46 AM
Nov 2017
It wasn’t half bad but wish they could’ve showed a time skip or something at the end or even a picture of there wedding
Sep 20, 2022 12:24 AM

Aug 2021
Finally the end to one of my favourite series. It was rushed but that's kinda understandable since it's only 4 episode but I wish there's time skip scene to see kojou,yukina and others in the future. It's been a nice ride watching this anime.I will missed hearing yukina quote "No senpai, this is our fight!".
Sep 20, 2022 11:44 AM

Nov 2010
Damn Kiriha. I wanna bite her myself! That neck looks really delicious.

That was really nice seeing all the blood servants having a pleasurable moment. From the way some of them have crossed their legs, it's obvious they're very wet and they're technically being f*cked at that point. hehe

Nice, in this alt. reality, the JSDF have F-22 Raptors in their arsenal.

I'm just glad to see that Asagi will receive the love she deserves in the future.

7/10
Sep 23, 2022 11:17 AM
Jan 2017
im so fucking happy it ends, now we don't need to see kojou getting his ass beaten every fucking episode again and his harem saving him only for him to get the last blow and say some stupid ass shit like he wasn't fucked over a moment ago, worlds strongest vampire my ass 4/10
+ ending was anticlimatic asf and no concrete romantic relationship between the characters, it should have had a timeskip and showed the future of everyone
Sep 30, 2022 12:11 PM
Jan 2021
Finally all 12 of the girl have become Kojou blood servant
Glad to see vatler return to assist kojou and good to see both kojou daughter again . Wish they include a time skip or wedding picture or all 12 of the girl with kojou at the end .

I can definitely see myself rewatch strike the blood series in the future .
Gonna miss this show
Natsusama98Sep 30, 2022 12:15 PM
Sep 30, 2022 11:34 PM

Aug 2018
A great end to this fun series. It will be missed. Time to start a rewatch and see the whole story at once.
Oct 3, 2022 12:52 AM

Feb 2019
I love strike the blood as a series but I can’t help but feel this final season was a slight disappointment. I kind of feel like there were just too many characters introduced at the end of IV and then this. I’m glad Kojou and asagi had that nice moment but idk, just didn’t feel like a great ending. I feel like there’s more to this story that could be told ala Toaru NT. I will miss STB a lot tho for sure.

At least I don’t have to hear that “no Senpai it’s our fight” lmao
Oct 9, 2022 2:29 PM

Mar 2014
While they are bad till the end I'm just glad it's finish
Oct 13, 2022 5:33 AM

Jul 2015
While this was always a mediocre series with some lewd moments, having followed this for almost a decade it brings a tear to me hearing 'no senpai, this is our fight!' for a final time.

Oct 15, 2022 6:42 PM
Jul 2008
The kids that were teased in first season came back at last!

Sadly, the series enjoyment keep going down since season 3 for me.

Is this the end? Not even showing about Kojou marrying even one of his harem?
Nov 2, 2022 11:29 PM

Jun 2012
I really can't understand why this show took such a nose dive as the story went on, it was rushed to hell and back, but my main prob with this anime is the retarded MC, in 5 seasons he didn't learn a single thing about his powers, he got blasted by the enemies every single time, and after a ' lewd ' moment he goes SSJ and beats his opponent with ease, this is just lazy writing, I am amazed that I watched this till the end.
Nov 8, 2022 4:29 PM
Jul 2014
why Asagi daugther has blonde hair? her(Asagi) natural hair colour is black.
Nov 26, 2022 2:19 PM
Nov 2018
Season 1 and 2 were great. 3 was decent. 4 and 5... geez, I found myself skipping many parts of the eps after a while. It just got too boring. It finally ended.
Dec 6, 2022 6:44 PM

Feb 2014
It´s finally over, what a mess Strike the Blood became, I don´t even know what I was watching. Just the 1st season was enjoyable, every other season turned out to be random and uninteresting.

5/10 at best, maybe 4/10 cause.. sincerely, this was indeed bad xD
TechOtakuDec 6, 2022 6:48 PM
Dec 16, 2022 4:01 AM

Dec 2012
Hand holding? Lewd.
Glenda hugs Kojou.
Kiriha and co.
lol at Kojou and Avrora.
Kojou gives Avrora a ring.
Cain?
Kiriha wants to get sucked. Lets go!!!!!!!
Shio, too.
lol at Glenda.
Cain disappeared.

And that was the end of Strike The Blood that turned into Strike The Blu-ray. Can't believe its been 8 years (Final released before full 9 years) since the anime started. Time moves fast. I still can't believe out of all the LN's, STB was the one to get a full adaptation, especially by Blu-ray meanwhile a series like Highschool DxD can't get that treatment. While they did reach the end, they skipped 3 volumes, which is why II had some "What happened?" moments, especially related to Asagi. Still disappointed that they tried so hard to not show nipples. Anyway, I'll miss my waifu's Asagi, La Folia, Kiriha, and Sayaka. Thank you KK&TAR for the awesome songs.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 21, 2022 8:43 AM

Mar 2017
Well finally that ended my suffering of having to wait months for next episode. Man if they could adapt this just like normal anime and not OVA series it would be great but eh, I got to see all 12 girls animated so aight. Giving it a 6/10 because one of the first anime I watched and really invested in so it will hold a special place in my heart.
Jan 28, 2023 1:06 AM

Oct 2012
Ill need to watch this one day. after the 20+ ep anime first season when they broke it into 10+ eps i lost interest
Jan 28, 2023 11:06 AM

Aug 2013
Great to see Vatler again. I was totally surprised to see him again. We also got to see Kojou's daughters.

It feels weird to see this end. The OVA format and its schedule was its weakest point, but it at least had a full adaptation. Also, the "no senpai, this is our fight!", part was strangely nostalgic XD.

Jan 29, 2023 2:01 PM

Jun 2015
ss4chris said:
Ill need to watch this one day. after the 20+ ep anime first season when they broke it into 10+ eps i lost interest

It sometimes get a little off piste with the ovas and specials, but as a whole is a stand out show. Heck Im envious of people these days who can binge it all in one, probably makes more sense than me watching series several years apart
Jan 29, 2023 3:25 PM

Oct 2012
Roch2001 said:
ss4chris said:

It sometimes get a little off piste with the ovas and specials, but as a whole is a stand out show.  Heck Im envious of people these days who can binge it all in one, probably makes more sense than me watching series several years apart
hahaha ya waiting for years for sequels is rough. 
Feb 12, 2023 3:20 AM

Jan 2014
finally, it ends. this series went downhill on every season.
world strongest vampire my ass, only to get beaten and saved by his only observer.
why the hell we didn't get to see Kiriha getting sucked tho, wtf wrong with this mc. so mid.
fuck the rules, you're the owner of the entire island dude. seriously.
Mar 31, 2023 12:49 AM

Aug 2012
so if i got the plot right:
cain made stuff
other ppl made stuff to kill cain
cain revived himself after he died
and it all was for making those girls happy
Apr 27, 2023 8:35 AM

Apr 2013
Man... for a show with so many fights, they really kept the garbage tier animation until the very end. I'm glad it ended, that's all.
Apr 29, 2023 9:09 AM

Jun 2015
Gator your sins are forgiven. You watched o the end. It was all we could ask
Aug 18, 2023 7:05 AM

Apr 2011
It was average. Only went through this because of the girls. I feel that it could've been more. Glad it's over. 
Dec 29, 2023 12:16 PM

Jun 2020
This season was totally the worst. You know this anime had strange moments and bad explanations but nothing can compare with zombie dragons.Wtf was that at least we did see Valter for the last time that was only moment I was happy.I understand its a harem but ,t was one of the most random harem animes I watched. Yukina supposed to be the main harem girl but mostly I did feel like it was Aurora somehow even if we didint see her and than the last minute Kojou has that stupid talk with her in the middle of fight that I still didn’t understand why did they have if they are not together
The plot this season was bad and the fights was I cant even call them fights actually they just there.
4/10
Apr 6, 8:59 PM

Mar 2013
I have mixed feelings on how they ended this series, but thankfully, it's over. It was rather exhausting, but fun in a way.

Thankfully, Kisaki Kiriha was also in the harem. She's one of the best girls in this series. Unfortunate, I didn't get to see Minamiya, Natsuki as a blood-mate of MC—since she talked about not using girls who have a younger age are not allowed, she herself would've been a nice addition to the party. Again, unfortunately, the author didn't include her.

All in all. S3 to Final—its story quality—went down the drain.

Minamiya, Natsuki's Adult Form
CrazyButNot4UApr 6, 9:15 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.

More topics from this board

» Age ofYukina, Asagi, yuri, shio, yume, glenda, Kasugaya, kanon, sayaka, la folia, astarte and yuma

Tachi27 - Mar 20

0 by Tachi27 »»
Mar 20, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Final Episode 2 Discussion

Roch2001 - Apr 29, 2022

20 by EinTheVariance »»
Mar 4, 12:19 PM

» Where to watch?

Bernardino_2000 - Jul 2, 2023

3 by Chanki_33 »»
Jul 2, 2023 11:22 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Final Episode 3 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 14, 2022

5 by Gator »»
Apr 27, 2023 8:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Final Episode 1 Discussion

Roch2001 - Apr 29, 2022

16 by Gator »»
Apr 26, 2023 8:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.