Forum Settings
Forums

Comment On The Above User's Favourite Characters - PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES

New
Pages (170) « First ... « 64 65 [66] 67 68 » ... Last »
Nov 1, 2011 4:03 AM

Jun 2011
@one2the

-Roy Mustang-I love him ^^ He's deffinitely in my Top 5 from FMA. He can be funny at moments, but also readlly serious... I see he's really loved here, on MAL ^^
-Himura Kenshin-I really love him <3 He's awesome xD He was also one of my first anime crushes xD I need to rewatch Rurouni Kenshin soon, since I really miss him ^^
-Yagami Light-I love him ^^ I agree with his attitude, to bad he didn't make it... but it wasn't his fault -.-

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with others...
Nov 1, 2011 5:41 AM

Feb 2010
@Heiwajima_Mayu

Kagura - one of my favorite characters as well.
Shizuo - I like to see a second season of Durarara or some extras.
Byakuya - Badass guy.

Don't know much about the other (haven't watched the animes)
Nov 1, 2011 7:50 AM

Dec 2009
@ Wiresetc

Nagato - I don't like her, but I also don't dislike her.. hm I think that goes for the rest of the Haruhi cast as well, the anime wasn't really my cup of tea.

Shana - Shana is cool and it's great to see more of her in SNS Final

Hinagiku - *____* One of my favs. too :3

Ayumu - Can't say anything bad about a character from Hayate no Gotoku ! I really loved that show :)

Misaka - Definitely one of the better characters from the Index series. I enjoyed the ToumaxMisaka moments ^^

Mio - Well, it's Mio, she is awesome XD I loved all the K-ON ending songs performed by her

Shino - Dropped the anime, because it didn't suit my taste, so I can't really say anything about her
yuno6.jpg
Nov 1, 2011 8:02 AM

Dec 2010
Kuronekko, i love her she's cute and loli :3

Whos the one on your sig? :O
Nov 1, 2011 8:08 AM

Aug 2010
@Spirit_Sempai

Yuno- She's a really strange yandare. She gives me the creeps. I got to say though she does make the show more interesting.

Kanade- Shes pretty good, she really did grow as a character throughout the show. I didn't like her as much as Yuri though.

Hinagiku- She really makes Hayate for me. The main reason I was able to watch the show was because of her.

Accelerator- He just kicks ass. No one can mess with him. The best thing about him is hes not goody good, but still good.

Madoka- Don't really like her honestly. I think all the other female characters in Madoka were better then her. She was good for the lead though.

@Transvoid

Saber- Shes a kickass female character. Shes pretty good but there are way too many characters that I like better then her in the Fate verse.

Kurisu- Shes pretty popular among everyone but I didn't like her too much. I guess she was likeable but she just didn't appeal to me.

Ilya- Now here is an awesome character. Shes definitely one of my favorites in the fate verse. I wish she had her own route but unfortunately she didn't.
Ragna92Nov 1, 2011 8:14 AM
Nov 1, 2011 9:16 AM

Dec 2010
Ohh i guess you play the VN but since you play it, you should know shes always at the tiger dojo xD and cute signature you got there :P (ilya)

@Ragna92 - OMG i like your list! I favor gilgamesh and rin!

Gilgamesh - an arrogant prick (i like that) he's attitude was also lovable when he fought berserker at fate/zero

Rin - My second profile picture! shes too awesome to begin with, shes got some original way of being a tsundere and i also love the first 18+ scene at the VN with saber /and rin at shirou's back..

------------------------
And yea i will now update my favorite characters list, i forgot to update em. I will add gilgamesh and rin.
Nov 1, 2011 9:57 AM

Mar 2011
Okay, urm, many from Fate/Stay Night?
I haven't watched it actually, but for the rest:

Kurisu Makise - She was a character that I gradually warmed to throughout the series. Her relationship with Okarin was the best bit about her though, there were some touching moments through the series, and also hilarious ones. She was a pretty good character.

Yozora Mikazuki - Well, she's alright and everything, but I don't think she's that great. Nothing much has happened in the anime to warrant your favourite-ing her in my mind...

Sena Kashiwazaki - Well, she's alright and everything.... you get the drift. ANother one from the series? I suppose I like her better than Yozora, but I think she's fairly bland.

Inori - Her character design is very nice, I'll give you that. However, she doesn't have much of a personality, it's been all of three episodes, and she was unconscious through most of the first and second one to boot. It's not as if she's made a massive impression. I also don't think that'll she'll be a good character either, but I don't know, so you could end up being right. Sweet character design though, oh so sweet.....
Nov 1, 2011 10:17 AM

Jul 2011
Sagara, Sousuke - is what made Full Metal Panic what is. his crazy antics always cracks me up. especially in Fumoffu.

Kyon - well someone always need to keep God in check. He's a great polar opposite of Haruhi.

Lamperouge, Lelouch - genius, mad, bishounen, and went off in a noble, spectacular way.... or did he? o_O

Loxar, Juvia - i cant say much about her, coz I'm more of an Erza fan. she's got lots of potential to become an S-Class mage. and having the ability to control one of the prime powers on earth is truly awesome.
Nov 1, 2011 10:31 AM

Aug 2010
Namikaze, Minato: Don't watch Naruto. Do we even see this guy alive?

Lamperouge, Lelouch: It's Yagami, Light. Still, I tend to prefer lelouch, because he's at least sympathetic.

Shanks: Great mentor, I love that he's still kicking even after losing an arm.

Clive, Gildarts: Very badass, but we haven't seen a lot of him.

Scarlet, Erza: Fun battle style, okay personality.

Nagato, Yuki: Poor emotionless Yuki. God I love the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya,

Yamamoto-Genryuusai, Shigekuni: Really? This guy? What did he ever do, besides fall into Aizen's traps?

Mustang, Roy: Just kind of a general badass, but nothing in his personality really stands out to me.

Also, to those doing my list, feel free to use my extended list of characters.
Bob_SquobNov 1, 2011 10:35 AM
Nov 1, 2011 1:25 PM

Jun 2008
@ razor39999

Spike: A great main character for a great anime.
Yuuko: Honestly, I don't care for XXXHolic, and I don't see what's the charme about Yuuko at all.
Onizuka: Funny, crazy, and perverted enough, just like the series.
Asuka: I like very few characters from Evangelion, and Asuka is not one of them.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Nov 1, 2011 5:08 PM

May 2009
@RenaPsychoKiller

light: mastermind, engraved fear of justice in people's mind and became kira
hibari: can bite u to death for maintaining discipline
Nov 1, 2011 5:28 PM

Jun 2008
@ ssnzhd

Morita, Shinobu: I'm not very familiar with Honey and Clover, as I've only read some of the manga, and didn't like it at all. Therefore, I don't remember this character, even if I think that the guy I despised the most was the blonde megane pedo.
Onizuka, Eikichi: As I've said before, he's funny and badass, just like the series itself. I recognize his memorability, but I wouldn't include him in my favourite characters list.
Monkey D., Luffy: I loathe One Piece, and Luffy is honestly one of the most irritating characters I've ever had the displeasure to know. Can't stand him.

Nov 7, 2011 7:22 AM

Nov 2007
@RenaPsychoKiller

Light- Great character. Cool, genius, egoistic, crazy...yeah, I really liked him... until the whole 'mental breakdown' bit at the end thought...didn't really like that.

Tyki- Second Favorite character from D.Gray-man :D Badass and really interesting. I wish he appeared more.

Alexander- Even thought I couldn't finish Seikon no Qwaser, I liked Sasha, such a cool tsundere boy hehe. Plus, gray/white hair♥*_* (usually loves bishies with white/gray/silver hair xP)

Owl- I really liked his part of DW. Not my favorite but he's pretty admirable. He deserved more screen time and a better end ;_;

Hotaru- Ah, it’s been a while since I’ve seen sailor moon. But from what I remember... she was ok, I was quite fond of her character.

Hibari - Although Hibari is my favorite in Reborn, i do think that he needs more character development... But still, i like him. He always makes you wonder what he's thinking:P and has this cool and evil aura around him. Plus, I enjoy all his fights.
RazziellNov 7, 2011 7:27 AM

Nov 7, 2011 7:35 AM
Aug 2011
Accelerator-He's got the best laugh and crazy-ass abilities (even though he's a little bit overpowered)
Killua-Haven't seen much from him yet, I've started watching the new series but haven't read the manga or the previous anime
Izaya-The most interesting character in Durarara!!. I would like a second season to see more of him
Claire Stanfield-He's a beast. Even Ladd was no match for him
Nov 7, 2011 7:48 AM
Sep 2009
@poopyman

Jet Black-- Like everyone else on the Bebop, great character. I really like the paternal role he added to the group.

Daikichi Kawachi-- Such an admirable character, it is such a joy to watch him raise Rin.

Isaac Dian-- This guy is hilarious, I never get tired of watching his and Miria's antics.

Ladd Russo-- One of the easiest villains to root for, even though he has next to no redeeming qualities as a person, he's just so fun to watch.

Mugen-- Badass. The only word to describe him... and maybe stupid too; the guy seriously lacks brains, but he's still awesome.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Nov 7, 2011 9:15 AM

Mar 2009
@judojon
--Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei - I'll watch it one day when I can warm up to the art style.
--Holo - Spice and Wolf - Found her somewhat annoying in the beginning but grew to love her and the whole show. Think I like Lawrence even better, though.
--Kimi ni Todoke - Not likely to watch
--Onizuka, Eikichi - Great Teacher Onizuka - What's not to love!!! (If you like GTO, take a look at Salaryman Kintarou. Kintarou is quite similar to Onizuka)
--Abriel, Lafiel - Seikai no Monoshou - A Tsundere I like. She really isn't so much overberaing but more a product of her rank in society and upbringing. Great series.
--Russo, Ladd - Baccano! - Sorry. I just can't get all warm and fuzzy over a sociopath.
--Ginko - Mushishi - Oh, yes. Great character who, like the show in general, operates on several different levels at once.
--Kaburagi, Kotetsu T - Tiger and Bunny - What an endearing character. That whole show was a delightful surprise. One of the few fresh concepts this year.
--Kino - Kino no Tabi - Ah . . . . I aspire to be Kino.
--Arashiyama, Hotori - Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru - Haven't seen and likely would have dismissed it but thanks to you and this thread, I investigated it and find it seemingly quirky enough to be interesting.
-animeS - The plural of anime is anime. More than one deer is still deer. There is no damn "s".
-epic |ˈepik| noun•a work portraying heroic deeds/adventures covering an long period of time - adjective • heroic/grand in scale or character
Active Military, Prior Service, and Veteran's Anime Club
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=25937&time=1299710079
Nov 7, 2011 9:22 AM

May 2010
@lisnoire: Of those I know so far...

Olivier Mira Armstrong: One of my own favorites from the cast as well. I loved her hard-as-nails attitude.

Balalaika: She stood out in an anime already full of over the top badasses and that has to account for something. I found her hard to like, but I still found her pretty awe-inspiring.

Himura Kenshin: One of my all time favorite tragic heroes. The only peaceful badass I've seen so far who I didn't find annoying. Loved the internal conflicts he kept facing over his 'no killing' vow.

Kusanagi Motoko: One of the most realistic badasses I've ever seen in a work of fiction, anime or otherwise. Impressive in practically every regard.

Roy Mustang: I've no idea why, but I never really warmed up to this guy for some reason. I loved how much he cared for his men, but I still didn't like him much. Still, not a bad choice for a favorite.
Shima_XIXNov 7, 2011 9:30 AM
Nov 8, 2011 6:01 PM

Feb 2010
@ Shima_XIX

Ai Enma--Maybe if I just knew which episodes in the next seasons were essential to the story, I'd let myself finish this series. The Hell Girl is an interesting enough character but I can't bring myself to complete Two Mirrors and Three Vessels.

Ginko--If there's one time I'd forgive a character for being rather static, it's this guy. Maybe he runs across something resembling a conflict in the manga, but I don't read much.

Lain Iwakura--The show itself was interesting, but oddly enough Lain was the only one without much of a personality. Then again, that might have more to do with her archetype.

Kino--I actually thought she was a lot better than the anime she came from, and in fact find her better suited to an action show.

Shiki Ryougi--I have a feeling I'd like her, but Kare no Kyoukai isn't an option right now.
Kyouko_AyaseNov 8, 2011 6:11 PM
Nov 8, 2011 7:33 PM

Feb 2010
@Akito_Kinomoto

Ushio- Cutest kid in anime next to Rin from Usagi drop, adorable

Ohana- Yay! Glad to see someone favorited her, just finished this series! Almost dropped it though...after the the scene where she was tied up in the first few episodes lol...

Nagisa- God this ones easy. Its frickin Nagisa. If I said anything, I'd speak for thousands.

Elucia- The cutest demon ever, she is so funny. Good series toom I play vns so I got alot of the jokes lol
Nov 8, 2011 7:40 PM

Aug 2010
T.K.: GET CHANCE AND LUCK! Funniest part of the series and easily my favorite character from it, even if his presence does kind of ruin the premise of the show. What's this guy's tragic backstory?

Okazaki, Tomoya: Alternates between nicest guy on the planet and ultimate troll. Represents a VN protagonist fairly well.

Shana: Fairly good Tsundere, and I love her Tabitha Saint Germain voice.

Aisaka, Taiga: Not a bad character per say, but really shouldn't have ended up with Ryuiji. That relationship wasn't great.

Katsura, Kotonoha: How wonderful. School Days. Do you like her for her personality, or the ending?

Also, to whoever does my list, feel free to use any character you know from the extended list.
Nov 8, 2011 9:08 PM
Jan 2010
Uhh...going at your extended list, because I only really know Ladd from your sidebar one. Though Ladd is amazing, he's crazy and awesome, definately my favorite Baccano! Character.

Also you like Minorin, I see. Good choice, good choice. My favorite Toradora character-shes absolutely adorable and had the funniest moments in the show.

I love Keima because he basically carries the whole TWGOK manga by himself, and is able to go between serious/wacky at the blink of an eye. I also love VNs, so what can I say.

Izaya is pretty much the best troll in anime ever. My favorite part about Durarara was just watching him **** with everyone and not even give a ****.

And uh...those are the characters I really know. Sorry :x
Nov 8, 2011 9:12 PM

Jun 2011
@NarcolepticSloth Nice list.
Ed- He was a great shounen hero. A character who was good in Brotherhood but great in the original. His love for his brother is amazing and the shit he goes through.....Damn.

Tomoya- This man is a dynamic man. He went from being a delinquent to a caring man. He really is a good man. But then the last 6 episodes came. I feel so bad for him. He goes through so much and no one is there. He's a character that you really want to be happy at the very end.

Fate- The best character in Nanoha. BUT YET ANOTHER CHARACTER WHO WENT THROUGH SHIT. DAMN SON! But she was great in terms of development in the first two. The fantasy in the second season was extremely heart-warming. She was also somewhat of a badass. Good character.

Yui- I used to like her alot. But over time, she got stale. Just a lovable idiot. That's all.

Kurisu- She's the best tsundere ever. She's perfect for Okarin's insanity. A well developed character. All around greatness man. One of my favorites also.
IllegalCyrusNov 8, 2011 9:28 PM
Nov 8, 2011 9:14 PM

Jun 2011
@ NarcolepticSloth:

- Edward Elric: Decent protagonist, a badass at times, generates comedy, solid personality/development. What's more to ask?

- Fate Testarossa: Not a bad character, but... my like for her is greatly lowered by her fanbase.

- Yui Hirasawa: I don't like K-ON or it's characters too much. Just didn't like her..

- Accelerator: He's alright. Not as good as other characters in the series, but he's alright.

- Ranka Lee: NYAN NYAN. That's all that needs to be said... I don't know too much about her since I didn't watch Macross Frontier, but she's adorable.

@ IllegalCyrus, due to ninja...

Already commented, so not going again.
thescarletNOPENov 8, 2011 9:18 PM
Nov 8, 2011 9:15 PM

Feb 2009
@NarcolepticSloth
Edward Elric ~ One of my personal favorites as well. He has some great character development (In both series, no less!) and is, overall, just a likeable character to watch. Not to mention he has some awesome lines!

Okazaki, Tomoya ~ Tomoya is one of the best protagonists I have seen in a long time. He goes through some extremely realistic development that you don't normally see in an anime and he's very relateable, going through things people go through in reality every day like paying bills, finding a job, trying to raise a family, etc.

Hirasawa, Yui ~ Meh, I'm pretty nuetral on K-ON! as a whole, I never saw the big deal. Yui had some good scenes and all, but nothing special.

Lee, Ranka ~ While I am still early on in the series, I must say that Ranka is my favorite thing about it. She's sweet, honest and caring, with a cute innocent quality to her. Just a loveable character.

Takagi, Akito ~ Not as cool as Eiji, but oh well ;P He's a cool guy and a good main character.

Nov 8, 2011 10:29 PM

Feb 2011
@Kipcha

Ryougi, Shiki: I love her also, one of the best female characters in anime, it's also in my favourite list!!

Kururugi, Suzaku: It's not my favourite in Code Geass but I definitely like him, he is changing mind during all the anime but finish seeing a solid character!

Evans, Soul Eater: Best character in the series! He always want to protect Makka and is near the oscurity taking him. Also a good one! Anyway in Soul Eater the cast of characters could be improved!

Heiwajima, Shizuo: Durarara pwning guy, lot of people like it, I just feel is a good one but doesn't deserve so many attention as it gets! Not bad anyway!

Prochainezo, Firo: One nice character in a great cast of characters, in Baccano the characters are well described and him is one of the best in the show, I love Baccano and I love him!
Nov 8, 2011 11:00 PM

Apr 2010
@Jalasupi

Wow a lot of well known characters here... not one out of the top 100 here on mal (with shiki just squeaking in at 99th most favorited)

Anyways...

Gin: Alright character, although overrated (as is gintama in general). Tomakazu Sugita fits perfectly in the role, and as a character he is pretty cool. I just find he gets rather boring and repetitive after 5985309485023 episodes.

C.C.: Hmmmm a mixed bag for me. I found her both interesting and very annoying at the same time. The whole immortality, dark past and what have you was pretty interesting to watch... but she also has a lot of moe blob moments and her seriousness wears out (also they weren't very funny)

Alucard: Uhhhhhhh I dunno. I can't really say much about him that hasn't been said. Personally I really didn't see much in him. That may be because I generally dislike god characters who exert that "badass" aura. Meh, I haven't seen ultimate anyways, and apperently its better there so who knows. From the original series however I was neither impressed nor upset with him.

Natsu:

Rrrrghgdijoajfioa He makes me want to cough up blood. I really hate that stereotypical "dumb but extremely kind to the point of absurdity" kind of generic shounen lead but there was just something about Natsu that made him even worse.

Onizuka:

Oh onizuka, we thank thee for the many lulz and many lessons you have both brought and taught us.
Nov 9, 2011 8:46 AM

Apr 2008
I'll only talk about MIRIA AND ISSAC. Lovely, lucky combo! They can't be separated. "I am Sherlock Holmes!"

And they beat Dallas gang with black pepper.
Nov 9, 2011 8:53 AM

Aug 2011
@ Shakeyourpup45
Kakashi- One of my favorite characters as I was watching Naruto. Sadly I don't remember anything about him since I watched the original Naruto as it was airing so long ago.

Piccilo- Fucking green regenerating BAMF. He was always kick ass and always will be. Unfortunately Cell was a bit more badass.
Nov 9, 2011 9:06 AM

May 2011
@Matron_Laylie

Kyou Fujibayashi - Meh.
Saber - Best of your characters, really good character actually.
von Einzbern, Irisviel - Good character. Though haven't read the novel fully, yet, but she has some interesting past at least.
Makise, Kurisu - She is ok.
Lamperouge, Nunnally - Don't care about her.
Yuzuriha, Inori - She is like a robot. Looks good and that's about it.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Nov 9, 2011 9:44 AM

May 2010
@Karhu: Of those I know so far...

Holo: One of my favorite fictional conversationalists ever. Though I don't usually like romances, I loved the anime based solely on the way she talked.

Iwakura Lain: Adorable and very, very disturbing. I especially loved how her alternate personalities developed throughout the anime.

Rakka: Cute and very likable, though she didn't leave a sufficiently strong impression on me to warrant adding her to my favorites. I personally preferred Reki.
Shima_XIXNov 9, 2011 9:51 AM
Nov 11, 2011 4:40 PM

Jun 2008
Bumping the thread. :-X

@ Matron_Laylie

Saber: I really don't care about her, nor the anime she's in.
Mio: I despise KON and its moeblob girls.

@ Karhu

Lain: Good and interesting emotionless girl. I can't say I "love" her, but I do "like" her.

@ Shima_XIX

Ai: It's safe to say, she is one hell of a kuudere.
Kyoya: Interesting guy and manga.
Griffith: I prefer Gatsu much more than this heartless, self-centered rapist.
Lain: Read above.

Nov 11, 2011 6:24 PM

Aug 2010
RenaPsychoKiller:

I only know Light and Sasha. I hated Light by the end of Death Note. Although I dropped Quaser, I actually really like Sasha.
Nov 11, 2011 6:25 PM

Jun 2011
@Richard
Yuki- She was decent in the main show.But she really shined in the movie/Haruhi-Chan. The movie gave her great development. Really showed her true emotions which made her more down to earth . All around good character.

Koizumi- My least favorite in the SOS brigade. He felt so bland, nothing much to add to the table except his beliefs of Haruhi and the other Espers.

ROY MUSTANG- Fucking badass. Alright in original. But improved so much in Brotherhood. Really showed how bad he wanted to avenge Mustang and become Fuhrer.

IllegalCyrusNov 11, 2011 6:40 PM
Nov 11, 2011 6:38 PM

Aug 2010
IllegalCyrus:

Is "Reserved" your comment? Most of the characters are rather reserved. (Edit: Oh, I see.)

Kurisu: She's not bad. I normally don't like tsundere characters, but she's not bad.
Yuno: Oh boy. She's psychotic. I like her though, I guess.
Ami: I HATE Ami.
Nagisa: From what I've seen of Clannad so far, I neither like nor dislike her.
JambobeNov 11, 2011 6:43 PM
Nov 11, 2011 6:41 PM

May 2011
@Illegal

Alucard: This guy is a tank. I like how he lets himself get cut up just to regenerate like a badass.

AMI-CHAN: Best character in Toradora hands down. I am a die-hard fanboy. ^^ I like how she started off as a hot 2 faced B, and evolved into the more mature and realistic friend. She is just plain hot. ^^

Nagisa: I want to hug her, non pervertedly. ^^
Nov 11, 2011 6:45 PM

Jun 2008
@ RockRichard

Yuki: A fine kuudere.
Tohru: Seems just the type of female character I can't stand.
Sakaki: Don't care. As dull as the anime.
L: I don't hate him, but he's overrated.
Roy: Probably the only decent character in FMA.

@ -Shuda-

Zoro: Not too bad. Better than the rest of the cast.
Vegeta: Ugh, Dragon Ball.
Roy: Read above.
Shanks: Didn't really care about him.
Nami: One Piece is your life, duh. Nami yells too much for me.
RenaPsychoKillerNov 11, 2011 6:49 PM

Nov 11, 2011 6:49 PM

May 2011
@Psycho

Yagami Light - A character I can find myself rooting for. He was one of the more intelligent and interesting main characters. He had the idealism, the will and the desire to change the world. Pretty admirable.

Tyki - His powers are very interesting. He was one of the more badass and original characters in D-Grayman. Living 2 lives can get very complicated. ^^

Nagi: I preferred Senji, but Nagi was one of the best characters for sure.
Nov 11, 2011 6:58 PM

Apr 2008
@-Shuda-

Zoro- Most awesome. I feel he's the most loyal to Luffy of the Strawhat crew, and he's a reliable guy. Love him.
Takamura- I like him, he's really strong in all aspects. Funny too!
Roy Mustang- He's the man, one of my favorites too.
Shanks- He's pretty cool, not much else to say.
Nami- ^
Nov 11, 2011 7:12 PM

Jan 2009
@thrina

Liebert, Johan - One of the greatly thought villains in the story. Complicated, interesting. Even makes you feel sorry for him a bit.

Yagami, Light - Another "villain" with great intellect. Too bad he snapped. If I were him I'd target someone big, not people that already pay for their crimes.

Takahashi, Hisanobu - Oh, Inoue Takehiko did a great job with this character. You can feel the pain and desperation. Hopefully Takahashi finds himself in a wheelchair basketball and won't give up. Go, Takahashi!
Nov 11, 2011 7:14 PM

Feb 2010
@ LiarK

Ussop--Personally speaking my favorite Straw Hat would have to be Zoro. Ussop's got his moments, but his goofiness makes it hard for me to take his fights seriously.

Byakuya Kuchiki--There's not much I can say about him that I could for other characters of the same archetype, but he's my favorite Captain all the same.
Kyouko_AyaseNov 11, 2011 7:18 PM
Nov 11, 2011 7:19 PM

Jun 2008
@ LiarK

Griffith: He's a loathsome individual.
Rukawa: Don't really care about Slam Dunk nor its characters.
Usopp: I find him unbearable.
Kondo: I like almost no one from Gintama. Kondo is one of those I'm most indifferent to.
Kyoya: Cool guy. I should catch up with Jiraishin someday.
Byakuya: Onii-sama's pretty awesome.

Nov 11, 2011 7:57 PM

Sep 2010
@RenaPsychoKiller

Light- Ah I love Light, I mean, I can see why people would hate him... But he's so awesome!
Tyki- I found him a interesting character, to say the least. I liked his design
Rin- Oh gawd I hated this anime, and I hated this character. I'm sorry. D:
Nov 11, 2011 8:17 PM

Mar 2011
Nagisa- Also in my favorites, I just can't help but love her. She's so cute and kind, the perfect choice for Tomoya, in my opinion.
Kaede- Ooh! I like Kaede, she was once in my faves and my fave girl in Shuffle. Her dark side was amazingly captivating, but then again I have a thing for characters with dark sides....
Rika- I liked her, she wasn't my favorite character but she was definitely an interesting one. Her performance in the 2nd season 'twas outstanding. Nipaa~
Sebastian- Yeah! I love, love, love Sebastian and he's in my favorites too! He can be so sute, then creepy, then funny, then strong, then caring! So many side to one hell of a butler.
EdefremNov 11, 2011 8:23 PM
Nov 11, 2011 9:38 PM

Jun 2008
@ Edefrem

Rena: I love her so much. No one's like Rena, and Higurashi won't be the same without her.
Ranma: I loved him since I was a kid, and I still do. Likeable, tsundere, and hot.
Zero: He's the only reason why I'm still reading Vampire Knight.
Sebastian: I can't see how someone would like him. Fangirls aside, I mean.

Nov 12, 2011 11:32 AM
Jul 2011
@Rena

Light- I loved watching him go crazy and one of my favs too. He carried the show for me.

Tyki- Probably the best character in the show with the exception of one of the other members in the Noah family. I can't say I care much about him though.

Nagi- Probably the 2nd best in the show. It was kind of a sad story but with the short screen time he had I never really felt much for him.
Nov 12, 2011 11:38 AM
Nov 2011
Mostly males ._.
hmm,
Rintarou-Mad Scientistu. Is so cool! Sunovabitch.
Light-Loved his ending to where he became a shinigami(been a few years, maybe inaccurate).
Lelouch-I remember waiting for every episode for CG. The last 3 were the worst(in a good way).
Nov 12, 2011 11:41 AM

Jul 2011

@Jankaruro

Charlotte - didnt like her much but was a good character... if you ask me too much sacrificing even after all that :|
CC - one of my fav CG characters as well... Mysterious, clever and good looking, too bad we've not got any more stuff about her (which i would like to know... a lot)
CHristina - funny, clever and a curious person... he has a strong personality, a typical tsundere <3
TeixeNov 13, 2011 3:13 PM
Nov 12, 2011 11:43 AM

Aug 2009
@Jankaruro:

I love saber for sure, but she isn't my favorite anime character, shes so good a fighting though.

Harima- Best male lead for a school anime ever. I found him very stupid, but very amazing, he proves that you don't have to be smart to be amazing. I love him.
Nov 12, 2011 11:48 AM
May 2011
Ichigo- heh giant sword, agressive personallity, protector of the weak, whats not to like
Archer- Heh interesting guy
Kyon- completly agree hes on my favorates as well
Zoro- Meh he always annoyed me a bit but hes ok
Naruto- same as ichigo but without the sowrd
Nov 12, 2011 12:37 PM
Jul 2011
@Dart

Okabe- He was so lovable, caring, funny, and somewhat badass at the same time. One of my favs too.

Toshiro- I honestly don't like this guy, he was great in the Diamond Dust but other than that he just seems like a weak captain who acts too tough for his own good.

Nara- I really don't like Naruto or any of its characters much. However I am glad you didn't pick an one of the mains of that show.

I really need to read 20th century boys...
Pages (170) « First ... « 64 65 [66] 67 68 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Yes or No? v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 6, 2022

5777 by playfulcloud88 »»
37 seconds ago

» Make a song title with one word from the previous song title ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RichtofenMK - Dec 17, 2023

1227 by Ricchan__ »»
39 seconds ago

» How many hours did you sleep last night? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TsutanaiFuun - Aug 8, 2022

4014 by Deyuko »»
55 seconds ago

» ABC Song Titles Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

_untitled - Sep 11, 2022

8940 by Ricchan__ »»
2 minutes ago

» Can Your Forum avatar get along with Above user Forum Avatar? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PrideRoyalIvy - Jun 28, 2019

3216 by Deyuko »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.