Forum Settings
Forums

Comment On The Above User's Favourite Characters - PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES

New
Pages (170) « First ... « 57 58 [59] 60 61 » ... Last »
Sep 11, 2011 2:26 AM

May 2010
@Heiwajims_Mayu: Of those I know so far...

Uchiha Itachi: One of the more likable characters from Naruto. I liked him, though I still found his actions a little pointless from the get go.

Date Masamune: I normally can't tolerate brash, loud mouthed characers, but he's an exception. Really liked how much he cared for his men.

Sebastian Michaelis: A little too feminine for my taste. Still, he was pretty badass.

Heiwajima Shizuo: Loved him. Then again, there were very few characters in Drrr I didn't like.
Sep 11, 2011 3:48 AM

Jun 2011
@RadiGen

-L Lawliet-I really love him <3 He's weird and that kind of personality is exactly what makes you love him <3
-Lelouch Lamperouge-One of my faves, too <3 If I could put more favourite characters on MAL, he would be the next one xD I really respect him <3
-Yagami Light-I love him more than L, he's my favourite Death Note character xD Truly a genious and deserves respect xD
-Hei-Cold, but in reality not completely emotionless xD I love him, he's cool and my favourite DTB character xD
-Makise Kurisu-Another genious on your list xD I like her, she's cool xD Tsundere, but I don't mind xD
Sep 11, 2011 3:51 AM

Oct 2010
@radigen

L - he is liked only over the internet anyway, few would like such person IRL, im talking out of experience

Lulu - a fine choice i guess, he is cool and i can see why hes so loved

Light - i don't get people who like light, is it so cool to like some fanatical idiot with power to abuse? maybe you like him cuz thats an anime but if it was realistic few people would like him. Even his "goals" were ridiculous,

Hinagiku - shes mine , back off!

Yuri - shes mine too, 2bad she didnt get

Kurisu - shes just so sugarcoated, they made her too lovable

@heiwajima
Kagura - shes mine too...... red hair + blue eyes is just so damn hot(same goes for Asuka from evangelion, shes even hotter.. but kagura has something else on her side, sexy china clothes)

Shizzy - 1 of the not many "hard-boiled" male characters i like
lots of music -
Sep 11, 2011 4:02 AM

Jun 2011
@Shima

-Enma Ai-She's a really an interesting characeter, I love her (I just watched the first season) xD
-Kadota Kyouhei-I really love him <3 One of the few sane characters in Durarara!! XD
-Suigintou-I haven't watched Rozen Maiden, but this girl makes me to, for some reason xD She seems cool and I like what she looks like xD

@incisorr

-Amane Misa-Well, she's ok, I don't hate her or anything, I just don't have to say much about her... She deserves Light more than Kiyomi...
-Heiwajima Shizuo-Do I need to say anything xD I absolutely love him, he's one of my favourite anime characers xD I thing he and Izaya are the main reasons why Durarara!! is so awesome xD
Sep 11, 2011 4:14 AM

Aug 2011
@Heiwajima_Mayu

Uchiha Itachi: A really cool and mysterious character. I like his abilities and the way he pretty much never loses his cool.

Kuchiki Byakuya: Really similar to Itachi, though Byakuya is cooler in my opinion. His zanpaktou abilites combined with his speed makes him a great character.

Heiwajima Shizuo: A very funny character. I like him a lot but it felt like he didn't have anything important to do except to be sort of a comic relief character who beats up people. I'm more of an Izaya fan myself.
Sv3rr3Sep 11, 2011 4:23 AM
Sep 11, 2011 4:38 AM

Jun 2011
@Sv3rr3
Ristu- She's funnier then hell. Not my favorite K-ON character. But she's great
L- I prefer Light. But L is still a great character. He's smarter then shit. And his sense of justice is acceptable.
Firo- Not my favorite character in Baccano. He's the weakest besides Ennis. The only thing really special about him is his voice.
Claire- My favorite character from Baccano. He's a cold hearted murderer who thinks he's a god. Plus his relationship is interesting. Best anti-hero in anime.
IllegalCyrusSep 11, 2011 4:45 AM
Sep 11, 2011 4:45 AM

Jun 2011
@IllegalCyrus

-Yagami Light-I think he's the character I commented the most times so far xD Like I said before, I really love him <3 I somehow like his sense of justice and the fact that he's a real genious xD
-Claire Stanfield-I love him, I love most of the characters in Baccano! xD He's cool and I like his personality ^^
Sep 11, 2011 9:31 AM

May 2011
@ Heiwajima

Itachi - I've never watched Naruto but I do remember kicking my friends ass in the fighting game with this character. Badass. ^^

Sebastian - I don't know him really but one of my friends is a fangirl, so I hear about him occasionally. Seems like an anti-hero, I might check the show out.

SHIZUO - I-ZA-YA! (Throws vending machine) This guy is the definition of badass. The best character in Durarara for sure, although I liked Simon just as much. I liked whenever the screentime would switch over to this guy. He's way more interesting than boring Mikado/Anri.
Sep 11, 2011 9:38 AM

Jun 2008
@Heiwajima

Itachi = Neutral on this guy. He has the kindness, power and beauty factor that attracts fans but i think he handle everything pretty much wrong. I can't agree with the way he went about doing things. He completely messed up and the worse the series itself and him don't seem to realize it.

Date Masamune = Fan guy. I like him and his crazy English lines. I like his voice too. Badass staff.

Byakuya - Not my favorite captain but cool dude. Sometimes he seem complacent. I guess his the pretty guy of the captains so the other dudes will have harder time beating him in a girls list. His got some good screen time too.

Kagura = Fan girl. Not the kind you will like to have in reality in your house but fan to watch.

Shizuo - I don't have a problem with the guy but i think the anime was trying too hard to make him seem like some badass dude and it kind of annoyed me. His violence most of the time is because of stupidity than any serious reason so that kind of got in my nerves. He just started throwing shit for the smallest detail and i don't like dudes with short fuse that just jump the gun without thinking even a little.

@Shuda

Zoro - I like him. He was in my favorite list for some months too so yeah i totally approve.

Cloud - Yeah his kind of an indifferent to me. Just the nice main guy that has to play the hero and save the day. Don't care much about him.

Zack Fair - i hardly remember him. No opinion what so ever.

Takamura - His kind of an asshole but the most funny lovable asshole ever. His lines and insults to Aoki and Kimura are pure comedy cold. His also one badass motherfucker when he gets serious. So thumps up for this choice.

Laxus - Yeah the whole arc where he was fighting against his own for no good reason with crazy goal that made no sense kind of destroyed him for me. He seemed mysterious and interesting before that. Now he seems to have a better head on his shoulders lets see if he improves in my eyes.

Shanks - Cool dude. Not a bad choice.

MonadSep 11, 2011 9:47 AM
Sep 11, 2011 9:55 AM

May 2010
@Monad: Of those I know so far... (You really seem to like strong female characters)

Ayanami Rei: Likable, but a bit of an oddball. Then again, applies to practically the entire cast of Eva.

Roberta: I really liked her, but not enough to add to my favorite. Loved how she switched from badass to caring in a flash.

Kusanagi Motoko: One of the most badass anime characters I've seen so far. Also one of my own favorites once.

Gaara: One of the few likable v=characters Naruto had to offer. I liked him when they originally introduced him as the dark, brooding prince. Liked him even more after his image makeover.

Otonashi Saya: I strongly dislike overly emotional characters. Also, for some reason, her badassery was lost on me (maybe because all such bits were almost always followed by an emotional breakdown or something to the same effect).

Seras Victoria: At times hilarious and, at others, badass. Very likable character, but still not likable enough for me to add to my favorites.

Kallen Stadfield: I liked her more in R1 than did in R2, where she just seemed confused most of the time. Interesting character... and one of the more likable ones in Code Geass' cast, in my opinion.

Revy: Another of the most badass anime characters I've ever seen. Simply loved her!
Shima_XIXSep 11, 2011 10:08 AM
Sep 11, 2011 10:41 AM

Aug 2008
Enma, Ginko: same characters for me boring slow on action slow thinking.

Griffith,Aldonaris: same characters both want to be gods i like them some good decisions they make

Suigintou: lovely character both in char design and personality aim to perfectection like grif and aldo.
Sep 11, 2011 10:59 AM

Jun 2011
@lakisa

-Isaac Dian-He's hillarious, I love him XD I always lol when he says 'MIRIAAA!' xDDD Baccano! wouldn't be the same without the two of them xD
-Yagami Light-I love him and his way of thinking XD
-Lelouch Lamperouge-I really love him <3 One of my favourite anime characters xD
-Hasegawa Taizo-Madao xDDD I love him, he's really hillarious and good for nothing xD
Sep 11, 2011 11:21 AM

Aug 2010
Uchiha, Itachi: Woohoo, Naruto. Okay, I've never seen it, but I assume he's a better character than his brother.

Michaelis, Sebastian: Perfect in every way. That doesn't mean he's a good character, that just sums up his character. Kind of takes the drama away when your main character cannot fail.

Dokuro, Chrome; Hibari, Kyoya; Rokudo, Mukuro; Yamamoto, Takes: Wow you like Reborn. I really didn't like any of the cast when I read through it, with the exception of Reborn himself. They're mostly boring humor stereotypes.

Kuchiki, Byakuya: Meh. He's got a cool fighting style, but I don't like his personality (or lack thereof).

Kagura: Very funny, works well with the power trio that it odd jobs.

Heiwajima, Shizuo: So very badass. He and Izaya are just amazing.
Sep 11, 2011 11:31 AM

Jun 2011
@Bob_Squob

-Fujioka Haruhi-I'm currently watching Ouran and I really like her so far xD She's not an typical shoujo character xD You know, never blushes or gets nervous when the guys from the host club approach her xD She's really cool xD
-Ladd Russo-He's complitely insane and I really love him xDDD 'Sankyuu, fuck you!' was hillarious xD And when he changes the voice range(I think Fujiwara Keiji, his seiyuu, did his job perfectly) and all his psycho scenes xD Gotta love him xD

Dunno about others, Kamina seems pretty badass and I have a feeling that I'll like him xD And Haruhi is pretty popular xD
Sep 11, 2011 12:45 PM

Jun 2011
*Hewaijima_Mayu and Bob_Squob

-Haruhi Fujioka is one of my favorite female characters!
-Sebastian is literally "one hell of a butler", he's so cool~
-Byakuya.... X3 Flower boy, so cool!

Um...
-Roy Mustang was pretty cool, he's a great guy until you piss him off. XD
-Naruko Anjou from AnoHana, she's EXACTLY like me spare the fact that she has longer hair. ^_^ I really like her!
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Sep 11, 2011 1:00 PM

Jun 2011
@SoraLover1994

-Zack Fair-He's cool, one of the best FF characters XD I like him way better than Claud xD
-Sohma Kyo-I watched Fruits Basket a long time ago and I don't even remember it very well xD But what I do remember is that I really loved Kyo back than xD
-Orihara Izaya-One of my favourite anime characters, his personality rules xD You have to love him and he, besides Shizuo, makes Durarara!! as amazing as it is xD
Sep 11, 2011 1:15 PM
Jul 2018
@Heiwajims_Mayu

Sebastian Michaelis:for me he's not sexy and beautiful :/...i'm the the only girl who don't like him?
Sep 11, 2011 1:20 PM
Jul 2011
@Miko

Kikyou- I didn't like her at all. I was more of a Kagome fan for some reason.

Rika- Cool character, she wasn't my favorite from the show but she was far from the worst. It was a cool twist that she was actually involved in everything.
Sep 11, 2011 1:26 PM

Jun 2011
@_Miko_

Nah, you're not the only one who doesn't xD I've met some other people who dislike him xD I'm not that much of a fangirl of him (ok, I admit, I was kinda obsessed with him at the beginnig, but now I'm over it xD), but I love him as a character, I find him interesting and I love his personality xD

Now, about your favourite characters... xD

-Kyouyama Anna-She was one of my faves in Shaman King xD I always loled at how strict she was with Yoh and others and always playing the boss, no, wait, she was the boss xD I liked her relationship with Yoh xD
-Kikyou-I watched InuYasha a long time ago, so I forgot lots of things XP I need to rewatch it so I can watch the sequel xD But, as far as I remember, I didn't like her much back then...
-Furude Rika-Deffinitely my favourite character in Higurashi and I could say one of my favourite female anime characters, as well (even though I love Bernkastel even more xD) XD She's awesome and really cute ^^ Nippah X333
-Isayama Yomi-Deffinitely the best character in the anime xD

@Telesis

Already commented not a long time ago xD
Now, because I don't want to skip you, I'll just comment every character I know shortly XD

-Yagami Light-Love him and support him xD
-Lelouch Lamperouge-One of my favourite anime characters <3
-Ling Yao-An interesting character...
-King Bradley-I didn't like him at all...
-Ulquiorra Schiffer-Also one of my favourite anime characters, 2nd in Bleach (after Byakuya xD)
-Jin-I really love him xD
-Firo Prochainezo-He's ok xD
Kyo-Sep 11, 2011 1:31 PM
Sep 11, 2011 2:48 PM

Apr 2011
@Heiwajima_Mayu

Michaelis, Sebastian- This guy is a damn Badass and i have the same name "Sebastian" which him more badass xD

Dokuro, Chrome- She is such a cute shy char haha

Hibari, Kyoya- He's one of my favs, this guy is a damn true omega badass xD

Rokudo, Mukuro- He was a cool guy feel to me

Yamamoto, Takeshi- He's a nice cheerful guy

Kagura- This chick makes me laugh my ass off xD

Shizuo Heiwajima- This guy is another great crazy ass badass and also has a cool guy feel to him.
Sep 11, 2011 2:51 PM

Aug 2011
@Rager 70.8% compatibility but only familiar with gintoki and makise kurisu

kurisu - pretty smart, good looking, kind of a tsundere
Sep 11, 2011 3:05 PM

Jun 2011
@Rager

-Hibari Kyoya-My favourite anime character <3 I really love everything about him, personality, looks, the fighting style and so on <3
-Sakata Gintoki-My second favourite character from Gintama and he is probably on my Top 20 anime character list xD He's pure awesomness xD
-Tsukuyo-Well, she's pretty badass, I like her... xD
-Makise Kurisu-I like her, she's pretty smart and one of the best characters in the anime xD
Sep 11, 2011 6:57 PM

Nov 2007
@Heiwajima_Mayu

Itachi- I didn't care for him at first, but as the story went along, he grew on me and became easily one of the better characters in Naruto. Thought, I still don't agree with the methods he used to 'train' Sasuke.

Sebastian- Meh, Not really a fan o him, but it's not like i dislike him or anything. He did have few pretty cool moments i guess...but he's just too perfect for me & because of that i find him to be quite boring/bland as an character.

Chrome- She was Ok, one of the better female characters in Reborn i guess... but that really isn't saying much, as most of the female characters were useless and annoying in the anime.

Hibari- I'm always attracted to characters like him:) makes you wonder what he's thinking... has this cool and evil/scary aura around him. And he acts cold but he's always there to help when needed.

Mukuro- He's interesting & a pretty hot character. I wish he appeared more. I also like his relationship with Chrome:)

Yamamoto- Hm, I didn't really like him as much as I could, but I liked the way how he was so easygoing most of the time & was just a really good friend. Still, i thought there were more interesting characters in Reborn that I did enjoy watching more.

Byakuya- I never really cared for him, although I never cared for Bleach in general. But if i have to say if like him or dislike me, it's definitely more in the 'like' area as i usually like mysterious char. Plus, I love his character design xD and his Zanpakutou is pretty cool.

Shizuo<3 Shizuo is awesome and should have had more screentime together with Izaya and Celty in the series! he hates violence(despite being violent himself lol). It's hilarious to see him throw random stuff at Izaya xD He was also in my fav. for a long time.
RazziellSep 11, 2011 7:06 PM

Sep 11, 2011 7:08 PM

Aug 2010
Accelerator - I kinda want his babies, such a cutie.
Shiki - Very much liked her, can't really say more than she was cool and a good choice.
Vino - Loved him just as much as I loved everyone else in that show.
Lulu - Kinda liked him but not so much as your other choices.
Kuristina - Like her design more than character but for a tsundere she his good.
Sep 11, 2011 7:13 PM

Apr 2011
@KeiranShikari

Hei - A male protagonist who doesn't break into tears, makes no big deal over the ethical question of murder, and has a sarcastic sense of humor.

Okazaki - Takes care of others etc.

Kusanagi - Definitely makes the show, competent, serious.
“Suppose, gentlemen, that man is not stupid.”
Sep 11, 2011 7:16 PM

Aug 2008
@Razziell

Accelerator - Accelerator is probably my favorite character in the Index series. I've been reading the novels recently too, and I'd have to say he is even better in the novel, though I do love his voice in the anime. I love how despite turning into a protagonist he is still incredibly violent and enjoying killing people.

Orihara Izaya - Izaya is also on my favorite list. He is definitely my favorite character in Durarara though a few others are up there too as I really like Narita Ryohgo's characters. I love how he manipulates people and such, and his motives make it even better.

Ryougi Shiki - I don't know much about her yet, but an excerpt from the novel was in the first book of Faust and from that she seemed pretty cool.

Claire Stanfield - He is definitely one of my favorite characters from Baccano though he doesn't quite make my overall favorites (He is pretty close though). Like I said before, I really like the characters Narito Ryohgo creates in general.

Lelouch Lamperouge - I thought Lelouch was quite a good character. I do tend to like the intelligent/strategic characters. He isn't really that close to my overall favorites, but he is probably my favorite character in Code Geass.

Makise Kurisu - Cristina is quite a good character though again not really near my favorites. Steins;Gate is another anime where I really like pretty much every character in it. I've liked her more as the anime has progressed as well, and she's one of the few tsundere that I actually like.

Yuuki Natsuno - He was a pretty cool character. None of the characters in Shiki really stood out that much to me actually, but I did really like the anime.

Kuga Aki - He is pretty good so far though I can't say I've really gotten attached to any of the characters in Kamisama Dolls yet.

Yagami Kazuma - Kazuma is the first character on your favorites that I don't really like. I just found him to be annoying really.

edit:
@Ineptia

Kyon - Kyon is definitely my favorite character from the Suzumiya Series (He used to be on my favorites list too, but I change up my favorites every once in awhile, so he isn't at the moment). I love all the comments and such he makes, especially in the novels. I'd say he is my second favorite narrator of all time, only behind I from Zaregoto.

Irabu Ichiro - Irabu is another character that was once on my favorites list as well. He is a great character. He is definitely one of the biggest reasons why I liked Kuuchuu Buranko so much along with the animation and such of course too.

Itoshiki Nozomu - And here is yet another character that was once on my favorites list (I ended up taking him off when I was rotating my favorites since I already have the show on my favorites and he is my avatar and profile picture). I love Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and he is a hilarious character.

Hei - Hei is the Chinese Electric Batman. Need I say more? I might be cosplaying as him for an upcoming con this winter actually.

Watashi - The Nameless Protagonist is an amazing protagonist, and I would actually say he is probably tied with Kyon for my second favorite narrator. He is a great character, and Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei is one of my all time favorite anime, but he doesn't quite make my overall favorites (mostly because I already have Ozu on my favorites).
KyzixSep 11, 2011 7:25 PM
私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです
Sep 12, 2011 1:05 AM

Nov 2010
Senjougahara - she's a nice tsundere, i was really surprised of her actions at the story, she's very responsible, if ever i'd have a girlfriend, it'd be nice if it was someone like her
Break - i like his type of mysterious personality, and the creepy smile, i love it
Okabe - the mad scientist, has several random quirks which he occasionally uses to confuse the person he is conversing with, he's a cool person, his randomness masks his true thoughts
Sep 12, 2011 3:54 AM

May 2010
@RadiGen: Of those I know so far...

L: Loved his cold, emotionless demeanor. A perfect antagonist for Kira, in my opinion; Opposites in almost every way except their brilliance.

Lelouch Lamperouge: I liked his calculative side, even if it was a bit over the top. What I didn't like, was his overly dramamtic behaviour. that really got on my nerves.

Yagami Light: Brilliant character, but, again, a little too dramatic for my tatse. Also, I personally felt he was a little out of character at the very end, when he went almost psychotic.

Hei: Amazing character. May not have been very original, but still very impressive. I especially loved how he kept switching between his true self and his lovable 'Li' persona.

Katsura Hinagiku: Passable, but nothing amazing. I liked her, but that's about it. I quickly forgot her shortly after.

Yurippe: I really liked her. For someone constantly accused of being a Haruhiu ripoff, she definitely showed a much larger amount of character development and a much more versatile personality than the original. Not my favorite from Angel Beats! (I'm a little partial towards Otonashi), but definitely one of it's best cast members.
Shima_XIXSep 12, 2011 4:04 AM
Sep 12, 2011 2:02 PM

Apr 2009
@Shima_XIX:

Ginko - nice choice! Definitely one of the best characters out there. Pretty complex, yet so simple at the same time. His desire to help humans and study the mushi is interesting.

Kadota - A pretty serious character that doesn't joke much even in such a show like DRRR, yet seems to be fairly popular. I like him a lot, but I guess only for his "cool" type of character.

Enma Ai - a girl with a sad past, "present", and dunno... future? Can't say much a her character in particular, she kinda scares and interest me at the same time, I mostly love the music that plays when she appears.
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Sep 12, 2011 2:18 PM

Jun 2011
@LeeNoriega

-Okumura Rin-I love him and his attitude and how much he's ready to sacrifice for his friends. He really works hard to earn everyone's respect xD
-Kaburagi T. Kotetsu-I LOVE him <3 He has become one of my favourite anime characters <3 He's one of those characters you have to love <3 SPOILER He better not be dead T_T
-Saito-I laughed at his voice thing xD He's quite loveable xD
-Agata Soujirou-Probably one of my favourite, if not favourite, characters in SKET Dance xD
-Hinamura Soichirou-My favourite character in the anime, I love him <3
Sep 12, 2011 2:35 PM

Dec 2009
@Heiwajima_Mayu

Itachi Uchiha - One of 3 characters I actually like in that piece a sh-t
Sebastian - THE MOST EPIC demon in all anime/manga I've watched/read, and he's handsome. (just stating facts, I'm not gay dw >:O)
Dokuro Chrome - The female version of Tsuna.
Hibari Kyouya - Idk what to say about him, rly... :/
Rokudo Mikuro - Truly a illusion master (from what I've seen(153 eps)) Looks like a guy who's gonna betray the team?
Yamamoto Takeshi - omg you love KHR|! don't you? -_- Not that I have a problem. I think this guy is too nice for his own good. Then again, he is skilled enough to hold his own against most the enemies.
Kuchiki Byakuya - He was the sh-t in Soul Society Arc, now he's the whatever in the bullsh-t that has been happening t_t Kenpachi FTW!
Kagura - whatever
Shizuo - Seems familiar?
AneimeSep 12, 2011 2:38 PM
Sep 12, 2011 3:05 PM

Jun 2008
@ Aneime

Luffy: I'd strangle him. One of the worst characters I've ever seen. Part of the reason why I hate One Piece.
Hancock: The usual busty female character with no deepness.
Senji: I love Crow. Easily one of my favorite Deadmen. Badass, funny, and hot.
Sebastian: I don't like anything about him or the series he's in. Also, it's funny how your sig yells "die fangirl", and yet you like Kuroshitsuji, which is clearly nothing more than a fangirl-aimed series. Desu.
Gatsu: A fantastic main character.
Zoro: Meh. He and Sanji are fine. Better than the rest of the cast.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Sep 12, 2011 9:54 PM

Mar 2011
@RenaPsychoKiller

Yagami Light - Wow. I love this guy. Although creating an ideal world has been played out many times, Kira is an extraordinary man. He is the best character in Death note hands down.

Nagi - I LOVE HIM. He was the best when he awakens. His story was sadly epic. I still get chills every time I see the "pocket watch" scene.
Humans are pitiful creatures.
Sep 12, 2011 10:09 PM

Sep 2011
@-Lucy-

Sephiroth - Badass mankiller. Superb choice.

Light Yagami - Hmmm, didn't much like him when I read Death Note. But go ahead, don't stop on my account.

Gilgamesh: Super-badass. One of my faves as well. He lit up FSN, I can tell you that.

Cell: OOOOOOOOOOOH.

Lucy: Perfect!
Sep 12, 2011 10:14 PM

Jun 2008
@ -Lucy-

Finally someone else who loves the deep, insane, amazing character that is Nagi Kengamine.

Raito-sama: As you said, he is extraordinary. Death Note would be nothing without such a marvellous protagonist. Kiraism is the only religion we need.
Gilgamesh: I didn't enjoy Fate Stay Night very much, but I liked this guy.
Cell: I hate Dragon Ball and all of its characters, sorry.
Lucy: I'm neutral on her, but I find her overrated. I'm more affectionate to Nana, personally.

& I love your sig and avi.

@ AjaxAscendant

Saber: I don't really like her, she's dull. Rin is much better for me.
Lancer: I barely remember him, so he was probably insignificant to me.
Enma Ai: One of my favorite emotionless girls. Beautiful, elegant, and creepy.

Sep 12, 2011 10:28 PM

May 2011
@Ajax

Ichigo: I was never a dedicated fan to Bleach, more of an occasional watcher. HOWEVER, Ichigo is an awsome main protagonist. I like how he's a little more serious than most shounen leads.

Saber: Thank you. The best character in FSN hands down, and also your list. Although Archer and Gilgamesh would be competing for runner up. I literally like everything about Saber; from her noble warrior-like attitude to her clueless girlish moments. Hot, Strong, Cute, Loyal, you name it. Not to mention... she's - The King of Knights. She's the reason I even started FSN.

Enma: She's hot....Love her eyes. ^^

@Rena ( Sorry for skipping you, I never really checked back on this topic. ^^)

Kira: Good choice, one of the more memorable characters in anime. He was justice.
Kayaba-Sep 13, 2011 9:15 PM
Sep 12, 2011 10:30 PM

May 2011
@Shuda

Zoro - awesome character. Who doesn't like handsome swordsmen? Totally badass.

Vegeta - I never liked this guy, but he definitely is the definition of True Warrior.

Shuda - Red hair. SWORDMEN. FLAMES. YOU CALL THOSE FLAMES?! Epic.

Cloud - Blond swordsman. He was horrible in crisis core. but he lived up to zack's name later. I guess.

Zack - BEST BEST BEST! Sephiroth is better, but he is definitely one of the best!

Takamura - Totally an asshole. Totally Loveable.

Laxus - I don't like him much, but he is definitely--as Elfman would say--an OTOKO!

Shanks - He is epic. Where would Luffy be without him?

Sieg - Rave is a MUCH better story than Fairy Tail can ever be. And all I can say is that Fairy Tail will NEVER have a character as epic is Sieg. Nobody can.

Saber- She's a cool girl. Love how she doesn't allow anything or anyone to stop her from whatever her goals may be.

& I can see you LOVE swords Shuda ^^
-Nico-Robin-Sep 12, 2011 10:35 PM
~In this world there are no heroes, only monsters that we create ourselves~
~Heroes always show up late~

Sep 12, 2011 10:52 PM

Jun 2008
@ -Shuda-

Why did you skip me? Just wondering. At least edit your post, goddamnit.

@ -Nico-Robin-

Typical shounen list.

Luffy: I hate him with a burning passion, and I don't like One Piece at all.
Goku: I cannot stand this idiot, nor the series he's in.
L: I'm a Kiraist. L is overrated, and not comparable to Light, in terms of personality and deepness.
Nico Robin: Meh. I guess I like her more than Nami, but that's it.

Sep 12, 2011 11:29 PM

Apr 2010
@RenaPsychoKiller

Light: Meh... he's not a bad character by any means, but he's certainly overrated. A solid anti-hero with a couple clever moments, but overall a pretty unrealistic guy. They were trying to make Light a maniac who believes hes doing the right thing (and make him really smart too), but the execution at the beginning was poor. His reasons weren't very solid, they just wanted him to kill. Again, decent but not great.

Tyki Mikk: A strange character indeed (like most of the noah were in D.Gray man). I liked him a fair bit... mostly for his funny outwards attitude. I also liked him because he was probably the only villian in that series that I found truely threatening. The earl is shown to be evil but rarely ennacts it, road is more annoying than scary, and the rest of the crew don't get a whole lotta time to be built up. No tyki was pretty scary actually when he decided to go crazy, and thats why he was probably my favorite villian from that series as well.

Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Saturn: Don't remember Saturn very well, but I remember finding Jupiter quite fun when I was a kid (as you can guess its been ages since I've seen the show)

Hibari: Hmmmm hes alright. I dislike him because the only character from that show who gets more squealing fan girls is Rokudo (and thats mostly because hes a creep who stalks a high school girl by living inside her...) and because hes a pretty generic character. The usual silent "badass" who has no emotions because hes "badass". Oh well, hes still not terrible. One good thing about him is "Hi-bird" which was one of the few things I liked in that show.

Ritsuka: I've only read like 2 volumes of loveless (and man I don't know why I bothered reading the second), but he seemed pretty generic to me. Basic kid, kind of a pussy / cunt hybrid who angsts against everything but gets forced into a situation where he has to work with someone whos romantically into him in order to survive. Unfortunately... this happens to be a man whos about 10-15 years older than him... creepy.
Sep 13, 2011 12:59 AM

Aug 2011
@Leingodf8

Kyoko - a female protagonist that didn't appeal to me much. She started off extremely annoying, clingy, desperate and dumb. Typical dumb female character. She later on got a little better with her plot of revenge, but even that faded away. She had minor inspirational speeches, nothing grand. It was an interesting anime overall, but it would've been better if Ren was the main character or Sho.

Isaac and Miria - Probably the best couple in the show.

Kenji - Good choice.
You are... eliminated.
Sep 13, 2011 1:02 AM

Jan 2008
Light - Not much to say, since I've commented on him several times by now, except that he's one of my favorite protagonists and it was really enjoyable to see what plan he will come up with next.

Matsuda - In a different series he would be the main character being so clueless and stereotypically nice. He was a good foil for Light and L though - being stupid, but his heart was in the right place.

Zack - A pretty solid main character - I liked how he was always cheerful no matter what troubles happened to him, his spirit would not get crushed. I really liked his relationship with Aerith and Cloud.

Sanji - I'm a Zoro fan and I find Sanji pretty annoying sometimes, especially when he is swooning over anything female that comes close to him. He does have his badass moments though.

Schneizel - He was a good opponent to Lelouch and was really smart but I did not like what happened to him in the end. It felt like he was defeated way too easily.

L - A great character! I really enjoyed watching him and Light try to outsmart each other. The whole time, he knew there was something fishy about Light.

Ryuk - The most badass shinigami - he looks like a heavy metal star. I really liked how he was neutral the whole time and enjoyed watching all the humans try to outsmart each other without getting personally involved.

Darklord_bgSep 13, 2011 1:11 AM
Sep 13, 2011 1:19 AM

May 2011
@Sylvarant-Queen

Light - Everybody's favourite villain! He is awesome.

Matsuda - Didn't see this one coming, lol. But I guess, when I think about it, Matsu was a pretty funny character. he was so dumb and clumsy and so cute at the same time. Guess it was best he shot Kira at the end, instead of Near or his lame-o sidekicks.

Zack Fair - I am impressed. many people don't acknowledge this one. I think you're aware of Crisis Core and thus Zack is third on your list. He is in my opinion the best "good" character in the entire ff7 series.

Schneizel - The best looking Prince of brittania. i absolutely loved him. cold-hearted and kind-hearted at the same time. how's that even possible??

L - only the best competition for an amazing main character. His character was just as likeable, in a different way. I couldn't help but vote for him sometimes.

Ryuk - Hands down the best shinigami to be ever created in any anime! Give him an apple and you're good to go!

trunks - best looking character in dbz.

Yuan - Loved him! His neutrality was the only thing genuine in both Sylvarant and Tetheallah. he is definitely in my top list as well. After kratos and zelos of course.

Sanji - He will kick the living sh*t outta anyone that says anything against him. he's definitely one of the more interesting characters in the crew. Loved his past.

Kadaj - WHAT!? Stupid clone of Sephiroth! He was both whiny and pretty scary at the same time. But I guess he was good-looking. lol!

@Darklord bg

Zoro - Second best in the strawhat crew. #1 badass character though.

Kittan - LOVED HIM! ABSOLUTELY LOVE! After Kamina he was my second fave, and viral my third. I was absolutely devastated about what happened to him. I couldn't accept it, and I just hated Yoko afterwards. Damn her and her kiss of death. she should just get old and die alone. :) oh yeah that's what happened! Well, serves her DAMN right!

Light - an awesome anti-hero with a set mind. I agree with him till the end.

Kaiba - he was the best character in yu-gi-oh hands down. he was epic.
-Nico-Robin-Sep 13, 2011 1:28 AM
~In this world there are no heroes, only monsters that we create ourselves~
~Heroes always show up late~

Sep 13, 2011 1:45 AM

Jan 2009
Luffy - Great character, has all the characteristics I'd like to have. Sincere, honest, loyal. caring and funny =)

L - Intellectual and intelligent person. I believe he's smarter than Light. Talented, weird and admirable.

Lelouch - After Light he didn't look like much of a genius. Though it was nice to see him socializing. The way he decided to end everything gained lots of credit.

Robin - Strong woman, a great addition to the crew, her deductive skills are very helpful just as much as her powers.
Sep 13, 2011 1:46 AM

Apr 2010
@Darklord bg

Zoro - The Vice captain of Mugiwara pirates crew.Always lost his way and like to sleep.

Kittan - Kamina is better..In my opinion.

Light - Awome! Everybody love him.

Kaiba - One of Yugi's Rivals. With the power of obelisk,he manage to become one of the best card player.
Sep 13, 2011 2:25 AM

Sep 2011
alucard - the sickest mtf evaaa

gintoki - funny guy, but also serious when its needed
Sep 13, 2011 6:37 AM

Aug 2010
@SatouKun

Gintoki- Just started Gintama but so far he's a pretty funny character. Looks like he'll be better on later in the series.

Oshino- In the anime he didn't have that much screen time but was still pretty cool. I think his true awesomeness will be shown in Kizumonogatari.

Satou- He grew so much throughout the series. Good main character, but his friend made him better.

Haruka- She was my favorite heroine until I saw Tsukasa. But nonetheless her arc was one of the best.
Sep 13, 2011 7:15 AM

Jan 2008
Gilgamesh - He's probably my favorite F/SN character after Archer. His introduction was really awesome - he basically curb-stomped everyone. His take-no-crap attitude coupled with his amazing power really makes him awesome. Apart from that he is based (rather loosely, but still) on a great mythological hero.

Sieghart - The best RAVE character, hands down. He was such a complex character - even when he first appeared I knew he was not just another villain, but was something special. I really hate how they handled his Expy character in Fairy Tail.

Musica - He had some really cool moments, although he is not one of my favorites.

Lelouch - I have probably commented on him a lot, so I'll be brief - great protagonist that is very easy to root for. Episode 21 or GEASS R2 is probably one of my most-watched episodes ever, because it was simply amazing.

Smoker - He is BOSS. After Mihawk, the second really badass character to appear chronologically in One Piece. I really liked how easily he handled Luffy, even though he has not done much since then.

Luffy - Probably the most likable shounen protagonist. His crazy stunts always make me laugh, plus he can be very scary when he is angry.

Rin - One of the few tsunderes (if you can call her one) that I can tolerate and even like.
Sep 13, 2011 7:17 AM

Apr 2010
@Ragna92

Cell - tipically annoying bad guy and imba like most of the villains from Dragon Ball serries look at 1'st sight. Nothing special about him. 5/10

Gilgamesh - The most badass male character from F/SN (yep Shirou it's lame) he is strong, badass, and even though he is an antagonist I still like him (still...my fav remains Saber) 9/10

Son Goku - main hero like in every anime who doesen't give up and etc...still..he is pretty funny...strong , and I still remember his "kamehameha" =) ... quitte cool character 9/10

Lamperouge, Lelouch - Indeed! The genius that plans everything and the one who looked he didn't care for nothing just himself...when in reality it was something else..I have on my fa list too...he is awesome...he is cool...Code Geass wouldn't be as awesome if Lulu weren't there. 10/10

Monkey D., Luffy - annoying...iritating and eveything...I just hate him.. nuff more 1/10

Tohsaka, Rin - In F/SN I didn't like her very much...but after I saw the movie "Ulimited Blade Works" I changed my opinion...when she's serious you'll get hurt if you understimate her...still...I don't like tsun-tsun characters so I can't say much about her... 7/10
Sep 13, 2011 7:22 AM

Dec 2009
@Chron0s

Tomoya - Great character. I like how he changes through the entire Clannad series.

Edward - I liked him but not my favorite. It was amusing how everyone pointed he was small and he got annoyed because of that.

Tessa - Didn't like her so much. Sure, she is intelligent and beautiful but not my type of character.

Lelouch - All Hail Lelouch

Saber - We have Saber on our favorite character list. Yay

Hei - Badass character for a badass series. Possibly my favorite of Darker than Black.

That's all, don't know the last three characters.
Sep 13, 2011 7:29 AM

Jul 2010
Lawliet, L - I liked his character, very smart and a bit strange. Didn't like it when he
I believe he was on par with Light.

Ichinose, Kotomi - Shy and strange girl. Had a very sad past and I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. I guess she was alright :P

C.C. - I liked her, nice character. She likes pizza a lot, so do I :D
Still hoping that Lelouch actually survived and is travelling with her, as the end suggested (just a little bit).

Makise, Kurisu - Also a favourite character of mine. As Steins;Gate progresses you really get attached to her. She's strong and really helps Okabe out. As far as Tsunderes go, she's the best imo :P
Pages (170) « First ... « 57 58 [59] 60 61 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» You are dating the user above you, first thing you do as a couple? v5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 17, 2021

2112 by camay1997 »»
33 seconds ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

3017 by DanzFcc »»
1 minute ago

» The user above is hungry. Give them something to eat. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Kookie- - Oct 1, 2019

4527 by camay1997 »»
3 minutes ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

7852 by perfectlyquiet »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you like the person above you? v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 7, 2023

1356 by perfectlyquiet »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.