Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 6, 2022 5:42 AM

Jul 2017
Aoi Mophead-kun, be like Yoshitsune, but don't imitate him TOO MUCH. Also, same goes for imitating Kuribayashi Spikes-kun.

The intimidation between Hana and Anri, yelp, one relies on feelings and emotions while the other relies on skills. It's such a huge disparity. Though the former earning an unreleased photo from the reporter Aoi Kaneda, that was a nice photo.

The Tokyo Esperion B team has to avoid a 5th consecutive loss, and going into the 2nd half, Aoi has just found his groove thanks to Yoshitsune. But their defense was so haphazard that even for Aoi to call both Togashi and Isshiki out for conceding a goal, they have to change the system.

The Winds of Change where Coach Nozomi has called for an overhaul against Tama Sports Uni's formation system, this precedes that Aoi can actually score while being a defender, which aligns with his heartpangs, and what this does for the players is up to them to embrace this change. And just like the Seikyo High match before, the triangle formation is back, and the difference this time is that he has more trust with Ohtomo and others for being a bird's eye view from the back, which extensively helps.

Yoshitsune's meaning of "not just being 1 out of 11 players", plus Kuribayashi's variable choices, spurs Aoi's growth, and they managed to score a goal with Togashi feat. Aoi's assist. Nozomi may be flabbergasted, but Fukuda has the answer for that in terms of strategy. Even into extra time, the B team has its first hard-earned win, and Aoi has partially learned of Fukuda's reason of why he puts him in the full-back position in the first place.

It's a constant learning process, and for the next opponent that is Tokyo Musashino, that is Aoi's ticket to the A team if he does just as well for Fukuda to promote him thereafter. Of course, he would brag this to Hana as his first-ever fan...though the reporter's actions...yelp if she were to interfere with Hana. But the news that Tachibana will not play in the next match due to has loss in confidence against his old team, this is the chance to reinstate and learn of their crude soccer tactics and get Tachibana back on track. Bear in mind that Kaneda is also in the team, so Aoi will know what they're up to as well.

NOTE: No episode next week,
news courtesy of @MegamiRem
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2035864
Aug 6, 2022 6:06 AM
May 2021
This episode confirmed exactly what I thought Fukuda was thinking putting Aoi on defense. He’s finally come around to implementing his defensive skills and transitioning it to offense.

This was just a tiny glimpse of Aoi becoming a playmaker as well as a top tier scorer. On another note it’s time for Tachibana to show us why hes a key player on the team.

That photo is going in their house in the future 😉

Aug 6, 2022 6:32 AM
Sep 2008
Anri acted like an ass for no reason to be honest. Maybe she is jealous Aoi was so excited to hear Hana is coming. I hope Hana realizes Aoi enjoys her company, just not very good at putting it into words.
Aug 6, 2022 6:39 AM

Nov 2020
Haven't read the manga but i really want the Aoi X Hana ship to sail soon
Aug 6, 2022 6:49 AM

Oct 2017
Another great play from Aoi and having Yoshitsune being jealous of him even if it's a tiny bit, way to go my man. Also wow the reporter is also Aoi. She did a good job taking that photo.
Aug 6, 2022 6:55 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yoshitsune lmao man really funny with his act when Aoi admire his play style, and not to mention he also called Aoi and Kuribayashi base on their hair styles xd.

Though Anri really didn't need to say that, yo girl, what's up with you? Smh. Hana simply just like me, in general, to be honestly here. Casual football enjoyer, and not thinking too hard about the technical detail behind it, but still appreciate all the information coming from it. Especially when it's comes from your favorite team, or player, of course xd...

On the other matter, that's Aoi option before taking the decision to chip the ball to Togashi. Highlight of the episode. Feels bad for Tachibana, still not getting a good game after all. But thanks to Miss Reporter idea, they might be comes on a good term again before reaching the final game of this season. Against their old mate, from the tryout saga.

One week break is actually good enough for me to take care of another 'thing'...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 6, 2022 6:55 AM
Jan 2021
Not a single ep of ao ashi has disappointed me till now and I don’t think it will
Aug 6, 2022 6:56 AM
Dec 2021
Animation isn't good as it was in earlier episodes.. Idk is it me or someone else feels the same ...???!!!!!
Aug 6, 2022 7:08 AM
Jul 2015
Wonderful episode.
I like how the Coatch aplay pressure on Ashio in the right time.

And ashio brain starts to work with him. And give him a little more starmia and focus. . It’s going to be 👌
Aug 6, 2022 7:39 AM
Sep 2008
Mikey_001 said:
Animation isn't good as it was in earlier episodes.. Idk is it me or someone else feels the same ...???!!!!!

Definitely! They are saving the budget for Musashino game that's for sure.
Aug 6, 2022 8:02 AM
Oct 2016
Things are starting to settle in for Aoi in his defensive position. His style of play has begun to shift from always wanting to score to setting up his teammates for scoring. Making the tough call to not risk that straight ahead shot instead to pass to Togashi. Its not an easy decision to make considering just a few episodes ago Aoi would've easily gone for the goal himself. The whole latter half of this match showed how far Aoi has come in his new position. His interactions with Yoshitsune have made Aoi rethink how he plays. Admiring how Yoshitsune plays and his leadership which made Aoi wonder how he himself could improve. It sucks that Aoi choosing to pass to Togashi instead of Tachibana has shot the guy's confidence. Tachibana has been one of Aoi right hand men the whole show. It would be awful if he missed the next match especially considering whom they're playing.
Aug 6, 2022 9:55 AM
Sep 2015
Most of things work out fine in this episode, but not everything. The team won, but at what cost? One injured player, and Aoi's insensitive comment is the cause of Tachibana's lack of confidence. Aoi may think that since he can receive any kind of criticism, then other people must be fine to receive criticism too, turns out Aoi's comment is too direct, too hurtful toward Tachibana. In fact, Aoi's insensitivity also cause a headache for people who have a crush on him, but it's a matter outside soccer so I won't brand it as a negative point of him.

I think the star of this episode is captain Yoshitsune, I love when he think Aoi's compliment on him is a love confession, yeah I know he's just joking about that but I'll take every gay hint from this strait-laced anime. He's not a kind of character who exude a superior aura that frightening players around him but I can feel his supremacy when he feel absolutely no pressure, like he think there's no way the team will lose in this match.

I observe that Tokyo Esperion uniform has a Kaido logo on it, I'm trying to gauge the relationship but Tokyo Esperion might be wholly owned by Kaido, not just a main sponsor. That is why the club has so much freedom, as long as it has a good relationship with the owner, which is Anri's father. Oh I wish I can wholly own my own soccer club...
Aug 6, 2022 10:19 AM
Dec 2019
Mikey_001 said:
i agree with u mate, its lower compared to before, maybe thats why they take a break
Aug 6, 2022 10:34 AM

Mar 2022
w episode ngl
ao ashito is improving

Aug 6, 2022 11:23 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Tokyo Esperion's Youth B team manged to win in extra time thanks to Aoi's assist after changing their system that allowed him to move upfront. It seems like like Tachibana doesn't want to play against his old team at Musashino as he still hasn't scored a single goal yet.
Aug 6, 2022 11:24 AM

Jan 2017
Kinda disappointed we don't get to see much of Ashito doing "defending stuff while also attacking" but that's probably just how insignificant he was besides that assist

oh boy we getting a Tachibana redemption arc on top of Ashito's for the Musashino game? Sign me up for the hype train on top of Kaneda being humiliated hopefully
Aug 6, 2022 11:24 AM

Oct 2008
Another great episode!
that assist of Ashito to Togashi was awesome and resulted their win in this game!
but they better prepare for the worst against Musashino!
5/5.

Aug 6, 2022 11:33 AM

Oct 2009
Wish they stopped shoehorning the AoiHana ship. Fits about as well as a square peg in a round hole, and feels just as forced too.
Aug 6, 2022 11:59 AM

Jul 2015
Dukino said:
It sucks that Aoi choosing to pass to Togashi instead of Tachibana has shot the guy's confidence. Tachibana has been one of Aoi right hand men the whole show. It would be awful if he missed the next match especially considering whom they're playing.

I do hope you understand that at that moment Tachibana was in a offside position. So the ball could not go to him sadly.
Aug 6, 2022 11:59 AM
Feb 2017
Was this the first time Aoi met coach Tatsuya since 'that' talk? I don't like him - the coach. I held it in for a long time, but now I'm sure of it 😡.
He thinks it is ok to lie and manipulate a teenager just because "it is for his own good". This is so self-serving. Aoi struggled a lot with his decision to move to Tokyo and the coach knew about it. Do you remember the financial problems that his family has? The worn-out shoes, the money slip from his brother, the calls and calculation of every single yen?
He went because he wanted to be a forward and the coach knew that, but used his enthusiasm to trap him there and then - well, be a full-back or go home! And yes, it is a trap 😡. He let him register in the school, train, saw his struggle and dedication, and even encouraged him. He let him think that he will be one of the best forwards in the future and then killed that future in one go. I was so angry, and I still am. Not because he changed his position but because of the way he did it. "From the moment, you were born, it had already been decided for you that you wouldn't be a forward" WTF? Who do you think you are, coach Tatsuya? It is not that you are some best in the word awarded coach! You can say "I think you are best suited for the full-back position, because of this and that reason", but the way he behaved was overbearing, arrogant, and cruel. And then we come to today - he behaves as if nothing happened. No apologies, no concern, nothing. I hate such people. How can anyone trust such a person? How can Aoi thrust him? What would happen if Aoi did something bad - hurt himself or closed himself for a long time, gave up football, or even worse? Yea, I know that this is the MC, so such things don't happen. But in the real life, these things don't go so smoothly.
Thank you for reading my rant, now I feel better 😊 I held it in for sooo long (since ep13) 🥺
PS: I actually really believed and waited for their first meeting thinking there will be some clarifying talk, some apologies, something that a real grown-up would do.
Aug 6, 2022 1:27 PM

Nov 2013
vesi79 said:
Was this the first time Aoi met coach Tatsuya since 'that' talk? I don't like him - the coach. I held it in for a long time, but now I'm sure of it 😡.
He thinks it is ok to lie and manipulate a teenager just because "it is for his own good". This is so self-serving. Aoi struggled a lot with his decision to move to Tokyo and the coach knew about it. Do you remember the financial problems that his family has? The worn-out shoes, the money slip from his brother, the calls and calculation of every single yen?
He went because he wanted to be a forward and the coach knew that, but used his enthusiasm to trap him there and then - well, be a full-back or go home! And yes, it is a trap 😡. He let him register in the school, train, saw his struggle and dedication, and even encouraged him. He let him think that he will be one of the best forwards in the future and then killed that future in one go. I was so angry, and I still am. Not because he changed his position but because of the way he did it. "From the moment, you were born, it had already been decided for you that you wouldn't be a forward" WTF? Who do you think you are, coach Tatsuya? It is not that you are some best in the word awarded coach! You can say "I think you are best suited for the full-back position, because of this and that reason", but the way he behaved was overbearing, arrogant, and cruel. And then we come to today - he behaves as if nothing happened. No apologies, no concern, nothing. I hate such people. How can anyone trust such a person? How can Aoi thrust him? What would happen if Aoi did something bad - hurt himself or closed himself for a long time, gave up football, or even worse? Yea, I know that this is the MC, so such things don't happen. But in the real life, these things don't go so smoothly.
Thank you for reading my rant, now I feel better 😊 I held it in for sooo long (since ep13) 🥺
PS: I actually really believed and waited for their first meeting thinking there will be some clarifying talk, some apologies, something that a real grown-up would do.

The thing is it's common for players to switch position, especially when they are still in youth. Even in pro, there are a couple of example, like zinchenko who switch from atk midfield to fullback (I think he is similar to Aoi). The most important thing is you get to play. In modern games, this versatile player is highly valuable because you constantly interchange position with other players during a match.
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Aug 6, 2022 1:47 PM

Apr 2018
Yoshitsune's personality is just amazing. He's caring and funny at the same time and also gives great advice. Can't ask for a better senior than that, he's also one of the best players in the Youth team. Aside from that, I really don't get Ashito's personality changes after he uses his "ability" and becomes an egoish player. Well, he doesn't remember anything at all after he makes such plays. It'll probably get explained sooner or later.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 6, 2022 1:57 PM

Nov 2013
Just a little detail, Aoi made a "no look" pass to Otomo in this game which implied that he still constantly did the "turning one neck" thing to observe his surroundings.
I kinda hope they show the bird-eye views so it's more clear where the triangle positioning like the past episode.
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Aug 6, 2022 2:00 PM
Feb 2017
KyouKaiTen said:
vesi79 said:

The thing is it's common for players to switch position, especially when they are still in youth. Even in pro, there are a couple of example, like zinchenko who switch from atk midfield to fullback (I think he is similar to Aoi). The most important thing is you get to play. In modern games, this versatile player is highly valuable because you constantly interchange position with other players during a match.

I understand this and it is ok. What I can't understand is the way he did it, I mean the "How". It wasn't an honest conversation... He (the coach) actually "crushed" Aoi and waited for things to calm down somehow. His overbearing behavior and lies are what I'm angry about. He works with teenagers (kids), and beginners, and he didn't explain anything in THAT conversation. It was all about how Aoi would never become a good forward..
At least he should have apologized and explained himself better. I waited for that kind of conversation between them and I was left disappointed in this ep.
vesi79Aug 6, 2022 2:04 PM
Aug 6, 2022 5:16 PM

Dec 2014
vesi79 said:
KyouKaiTen said:

I understand this and it is ok. What I can't understand is the way he did it, I mean the "How". It wasn't an honest conversation... He (the coach) actually "crushed" Aoi and waited for things to calm down somehow. His overbearing behavior and lies are what I'm angry about. He works with teenagers (kids), and beginners, and he didn't explain anything in THAT conversation. It was all about how Aoi would never become a good forward..
At least he should have apologized and explained himself better. I waited for that kind of conversation between them and I was left disappointed in this ep.

well this is professional ways of teaching, given in professional circumstances and place, not how some middle school teacher would teach in middle school ya know?
Something like this quite happened when you've been professional. In this case Fukuda just make some gamble with throwing Aoi into "natural selection" phase, if his determination not really that high, its Fukuda's fault chose him. But he know the moment he's first saw Aoi on that beach, Aoi isn't that 'squishy'. So thats why he lied to Aoi 'till the revelation, cuz he don't want that huge 'backline' potential get wasted on 'frontline' position.

As nozomi coach say, Attacking is easier than defending.
TKZmineAug 6, 2022 5:20 PM
Aug 6, 2022 6:21 PM

Dec 2020
yoshitsune is so weirdddd like wtf even are those reactions😭😭😭😭 i want him.

also ooooh!!! aoi improving yet again that goal was great. but again it takes a toll on tachibana's self esteem, man it really hurts seeing him like this : (

hana and sponsor daughter lol. im ofc rooting for hana but ayo dont make them love rivals please😓😓😓😓
Aug 6, 2022 8:58 PM
Mar 2015
Our boi did good Glad the gril came He does notice her
Aug 6, 2022 9:48 PM

Jun 2021
I like how when Aoi told Yoshitsune he fell in love with his play style, he did that “hand to the cheek eye roll” thing haha. What a goofball! But man, telling Aoi he reminds him of Kuribayashi is high praise. And he told him he envies him! Glad to see Aoi’s ego didn’t blow up lol.

So who the hell is Bobby Robson? Was that some kind of dig or something? But Togashi was right about over relying on Yoshitsune. Aoi for once wasn’t the one that screwed up. Why did those guys shy away?

With that change in tactics (which I honestly didn’t get what they were planning) Aoi got to put what he learned into play. Man, it was exciting to see! That assist to Togashi was something else. I really like that he resisted the urge to score and chose the option that worked best. But goddamn dude, those eyes when he spoke to my boy Tachibana. Ice cold. He said Tachibana was free, but then he said the guy was spacing out offsides? So he wasn’t free then…? Anyway, nice to see that assist landing them the win though. Fukuda telling Aoi to not doubt himself when he plays did kind of annoy me. Aoi is right, like bro that’s your fault! Lol

More great Aoi and Hana interactions this week. He was so happy showing off to his “No. 1 fan” haha! Those two are really so adorable together. Hana better watch out for Anri though, I sense a sorta rivalry brewing between them. What did she mean by “you don’t understand soccer”?

Next week is gonna be tough for Tachibana. The guy is spiraling and it’s painful to watch. I feel like this Musashino game is gonna be a defining moment for Tachibana. He needs to get out of this funk but idk if seeing his old team kill it is gonna do it. Might crush his confidence even more.
Aug 6, 2022 11:29 PM
Sep 2020
Silent_Shadow05 said:
I like how when Aoi told Yoshitsune he fell in love with his play style, he did that “hand to the cheek eye roll” thing haha. What a goofball! But man, telling Aoi he reminds him of Kuribayashi is high praise. And he told him he envies him! Glad to see Aoi’s ego didn’t blow up lol.

So who the hell is Bobby Robson? Was that some kind of dig or something? But Togashi was right about over relying on Yoshitsune. Aoi for once wasn’t the one that screwed up. Why did those guys shy away?

With that change in tactics (which I honestly didn’t get what they were planning) Aoi got to put what he learned into play. Man, it was exciting to see! That assist to Togashi was something else. I really like that he resisted the urge to score and chose the option that worked best. But goddamn dude, those eyes when he spoke to my boy Tachibana. Ice cold. He said Tachibana was free, but then he said the guy was spacing out offsides? So he wasn’t free then…? Anyway, nice to see that assist landing them the win though. Fukuda telling Aoi to not doubt himself when he plays did kind of annoy me. Aoi is right, like bro that’s your fault! Lol

More great Aoi and Hana interactions this week. He was so happy showing off to his “No. 1 fan” haha! Those two are really so adorable together. Hana better watch out for Anri though, I sense a sorta rivalry brewing between them. What did she mean by “you don’t understand soccer”?

Next week is gonna be tough for Tachibana. The guy is spiraling and it’s painful to watch. I feel like this Musashino game is gonna be a defining moment for Tachibana. He needs to get out of this funk but idk if seeing his old team kill it is gonna do it. Might crush his confidence even more.

Bobby Robson was a former Barcelona manager whose tactics were overly relying on Ronaldo Nazario.

And the change in tactics was to put Togashi and Takeshima on opposite sides of the defense so they don't have to directly link with each other and cause more miscommunication between them. The substitute along with the cdm joined the defensive line making the back 3 a back 5 with the wing backs (Aoi and Togashi) allowed more chances to run up the pitch to join the attack.

Tachibana was free because he was offside, it might be the case that at first glance Aoi saw Tachibana had space but then realized it was because he was offside.
Aug 6, 2022 11:38 PM
Sep 2020
vesi79 said:

At this point you should know the story portrays Fukuda as a selfish guy with zero regards for other peoples feelings and what fuels it is that he's been proven right too many times for him to consider anything else. That's why Nozomi was conflicted about Fukuda's actions. More will be revealed about Fukuda and how he is as a person later on but just know this dude is has ambitious goals and he is okay with manipulating one or two kids if it's to achieve his dream.
Aug 7, 2022 3:53 AM

May 2021
Once again the art was off at times in this episode but the content is still good so it's all fine, I guess. Tachibana is trying to run away on the other end but I doubt Aoi will let him go.

Aug 7, 2022 4:24 AM

Feb 2021
Silent_Shadow05 said:

Yes, and he said to Aoshi to find his own path in football. I like Yoshitsune too, he is a cool guy!
Aug 7, 2022 6:05 AM
Apr 2018
The dialogues are kinda confusing. But Yoshitsune means that Aoi shouldn't try to copy him, because playmakers like Aoi and Kuribayashi worth way more than a pure striker like him.
Aug 7, 2022 7:00 AM

Feb 2021
Romangelo said:
The dialogues are kinda confusing. But Yoshitsune means that Aoi shouldn't try to copy him, because playmakers like Aoi and Kuribayashi worth way more than a pure striker like him.

Yes, it seems so. I don't understand all in football, so I think Yoshitsune is right in this aspect.
Aug 7, 2022 9:22 AM
Jul 2016
Really glad that episode 18 is handled by the interns. This means that the actual animators are diverting their efforts away from this steaming pile of garbage. Hopefully, this continues forward and no further valuable resources are spent here.
Aug 7, 2022 2:36 PM

Feb 2021
Chushkopeck said:
Really glad that episode 18 is handled by the interns. This means that the actual animators are diverting their efforts away from this steaming pile of garbage. Hopefully, this continues forward and no further valuable resources are spent here.

What do you even write? If you don't like thi amaazing football series, then don't watch it and stop writing this nonsense! Animation is great in EVERY episode, the quality of this anime series is splendid!
Aug 7, 2022 6:30 PM

Jul 2008
good episode. poor tachibana though!! Itll be interesting seeing his development.

finally Fukuda makes an appearance, I was starting to miss him

also yeah the first thing I noticed when the episode started was that the art style looked slightly weird...
Aug 7, 2022 9:28 PM

Feb 2021
Yoshitsune envies Aoi and Kuribayashi. Just a teensy bit. 🤏

My boy Ashito is truly implementing Kuribayashi's playstyle into his game.

Eh, why did Anri have to trash talk Hana like that? I mean she can't make meal plans like her can she? That was really unnecessary tbh.

Anri was definitely drenched after seeing Aoi's unpredictable assist. I wonder why she didn't meet him after the match. Aoi's mimicking Kuribayashi really well because in earlier eps we heard that in the match he was playing, Kuribayashi didn't score once but all the goals were scored thanks to his assists.

Looks like Aoi's on the path to becoming an aggressive full back.

When is my boy Tachibana getting an improvement arc?? 😭😭😭 I'm guessing Tachibana's redemption will take place in the Musashino match. I'm predicting Tachibana will become a good forward and gain confidence while Ashito will be there for the assists and after that, he'll get promoted to the A-Team which will then conclude this season.

Jealous Hana is so cute lol

Looking forward to seeing the Musashino boys display their strengths.

Aug 8, 2022 12:47 AM

Feb 2021
squish said:
good episode. poor tachibana though!! Itll be interesting seeing his development.

finally Fukuda makes an appearance, I was starting to miss him

also yeah the first thing I noticed when the episode started was that the art style looked slightly weird...

Yes, it looks a bit weird, I also notice that. Hope that in next episodes animation will be as great as before!
DeonX said:
Yoshitsune envies Aoi and Kuribayashi. Just a teensy bit. 🤏

My boy Ashito is truly implementing Kuribayashi's playstyle into his game.

Eh, why did Anri have to trash talk Hana like that? I mean she can't make meal plans like her can she? That was really unnecessary tbh.

Anri was definitely drenched after seeing Aoi's unpredictable assist. I wonder why she didn't meet him after the match. Aoi's mimicking Kuribayashi really well because in earlier eps we heard that in the match he was playing, Kuribayashi didn't score once but all the goals were scored thanks to his assists.

Looks like Aoi's on the path to becoming an aggressive full back.

When is my boy Tachibana getting an improvement arc?? 😭😭😭 I'm guessing Tachibana's redemption will take place in the Musashino match. I'm predicting Tachibana will become a good forward and gain confidence while Ashito will be there for the assists and after that, he'll get promoted to the A-Team which will then conclude this season.

Jealous Hana is so cute lol

Looking forward to seeing the Musashino boys display their strengths.

I think Aoi will choose hiw own path in football. It would be amazing to see it!

I feel so sad for Tachibana. I like him so much and his suffereing are so hard to observe... Please, don't torture him anymore! I also cry when I see him suffering like this!
Aug 8, 2022 5:46 AM

Nov 2013
DeonX said:

Yeah the author made her looks really bad there. It's not like Hana asking a stupid question too. Maybe it's just to show how jealous Anri is ever since she saw Aoi happy when she mentioned Hana.
Aug 8, 2022 5:51 AM

Nov 2013
Romangelo said:

This is why peoiple need to read the manga. It's not a problem with your understanding of football, the manga just handled the flow better, taking it slow and add more details..
Aug 8, 2022 6:11 AM

Feb 2021
KyouKaiTen said:
Romangelo said:

This is why peoiple need to read the manga. It's not a problem with your understanding of football, the manga just handled the flow better, taking it slow and add more details..

Agree. In manga there are more details.
Aug 9, 2022 4:20 AM

Jul 2022
Aoi becomes a bad boy, he made tachiabana lose what was left of his confidence. sadge
Aug 9, 2022 6:56 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
Thread cleaned, please keep the discussions civil.
Aug 9, 2022 7:53 AM
Apr 2022
-DxP- said:
Thread cleaned, please keep the discussions civil.
thank you moderator
Aug 9, 2022 8:48 AM

Feb 2021
DreadfulLaw said:
Aoi becomes a bad boy, he made tachiabana lose what was left of his confidence. sadge

It wasn't Ashito's fault! Tachibana simply fears that he isn't useful to the team, that is all!
Aug 9, 2022 6:59 PM
May 2016
Episode 19 is delayed, boys. Next Saturday is not gonna hit the same without Aoashi
Aug 10, 2022 12:20 PM

Jul 2017
Had to laugh at the surprise of a full-back assisting another full-back (or wing-backs after the change of formation), you see it all the time now-a-days.

But the looking at the publication date for the manga, this stuff they are covering must be from about 7 years ago! Today you'd just show Aoi a video of Andy Robertson or Marcos Alonso/Ben Chilwell and say "look, you'll score plenty of goals"

He needs to work on his stamina though the modern full-back/wing-back must be one of the fittest players on the pitch.
Aug 12, 2022 12:58 AM

Feb 2021
helsaabi said:
Episode 19 is delayed, boys. Next Saturday is not gonna hit the same without Aoashi

Yrs, we know! Very sad!
Aug 12, 2022 8:46 AM

May 2021
Really awesome episode again, like how awesome the anime is!
Damn, the ending got kinda sad tho, why would Tachibana not wanna play against Musashino? I guess Aoi choosing Togashi, a defender, for scoring purpose might've made Tachibana feel useless and hindered his confidence...
Or it might be that he was unaware that he was in offside position until Ashito said so.
HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaHAug 12, 2022 8:51 AM
If you choose to do only what you know, you'll never experience the joy of being able to do something you couldn't before.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jul 2, 2022

136 by Animeniac1 »»
Yesterday, 4:07 PM

» Second season announcement

Ale054 - Nov 7, 2022

12 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 24, 11:59 AM

» Will hana and ashito fall in love?

Weebhpk - Jun 25, 2022

16 by axou12 »»
Apr 22, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Sep 24, 2022

225 by Shantanubarman »»
Apr 17, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 28, 2022

56 by 5hadow17 »»
Apr 1, 1:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.