Forum Settings
Forums

'Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi' Reveals Additional Staff, Teaser Promo, 2023 Premiere [Update 8/10]

New
Aug 3, 2022 6:27 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website of the television anime adaptation of Miyuki Tonogaya's Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi (The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague) revealed on Wednesday additional staff, a key visual (pictured), and the first teaser promotional video. The anime is set to premiere in 2023.

Staff
Series Composition: Tomoko Konparu (Ao Haru Ride)
Character Design: Miyako Kanou (Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei Shite Mita. Heart prop design)
Music: Ruka Kawada (Gakuen Babysitters)

Mankyuu (30-sai no Hoken Taiiku) is helming the anime at studios Zero-G and Liber.

Tonogaya began publishing the romantic comedy manga on her Twitter account in August 2018. Square Enix picked up the manga for publication in July 2019. The sixth volume was shipped on June 22.

Comikey licensed the manga in English in November 2021 and is publishing it digitally on their website. Square Enix is also releasing Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi in English on the Manga UP! website.

Teaser PV

Source: Comic Natalie

News submitted by chipsql

Update August 10
The official website of the Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi (The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague) television anime announced two additional cast members on Wednesday.

Kouki Uchiyama (Dance Dance Danseur) and Yumi Uchiyama (Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu) are joining the cast as Saejima-kun and Komori-san, respectively.

DatRandomDudeAug 10, 2022 5:03 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 3, 2022 7:00 AM

Apr 2012
How long ago was this announced? I already forgot about this anime.
Aug 3, 2022 7:08 AM

Apr 2016
RobertBobert said:
I already forgot about this anime.

Same as the official manga eng translation team, lmao.
Aug 3, 2022 8:05 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Is this a wholesome series? I feel like it'll turn out to be wholesome
Aug 3, 2022 8:17 AM

May 2020
I guess I don't even have to watch this to confirm how apathetic female lead will sound if it's Ishikawa Yui voicing her.
Aug 4, 2022 1:54 AM

Nov 2016
what is your logic japan? you turn male historical figures into women, but you turn your woman folklore figures into men???

🤬
Aug 4, 2022 2:59 AM

Apr 2012
KitsuYurikano said:
what is your logic japan? you turn male historical figures into women, but you turn your woman folklore figures into men???

🤬

To begin with, yuki onna is a character, not a separate race of monsters. Second, who are you trying to fool, just say you're salty, because they didn't use the illusory opportunity to make it yuri. Thirdly, if someone was turned into a woman, it does not mean that they cannot turn someone into a man.
Aug 4, 2022 3:07 AM
Aug 2021
I like the key visual.
Aug 4, 2022 7:02 AM

Nov 2016
RobertBobert said:
KitsuYurikano said:

🤬

To begin with, yuki onna is a character, not a separate race of monsters. Second, who are you trying to fool, just say you're salty, because they didn't use the illusory opportunity to make it yuri. Thirdly, if someone was turned into a woman, it does not mean that they cannot turn someone into a man.

so what if I say yes?
does not ignore the fact that it is a way of forced straight couple between a girl and supernatural woman but that by the author is now a man, also happened with Hanako-san and fate but there it was more forced, There is no explanation of 'why King Arthur is a woman?'
Aug 4, 2022 7:16 AM

Apr 2012
KitsuYurikano said:
RobertBobert said:

so what if I say yes?
does not ignore the fact that it is a way of forced straight couple between a girl and supernatural woman but that by the author is now a man, also happened with Hanako-san and fate but there it was more forced, There is no explanation of 'why King Arthur is a woman?'

Just because you don't get the lesbian couple you want doesn't make things forced. And you are hardly 10 years old for me to justify the immaturity of such attacks on people due to the fact that they do not satisfy your fantasies. And I'll say it again, yuki onna is a character, not a separate race. Moreover, in the legend about her, she had children and the character could well be her descendant. So there's no problem here, calm down man.

As far as Fate is concerned, if you were really into the plot instead of whining, then you would know that Fate has something in the role of alternate history. As for Hanako-san, this is the usual play on an urban legend by female author who just wanted to give a cute love interest to her self-insert. It's quite funny how straight male complains that the female author did not satisfy his lesbian fantasies. Once again you are salty because the plot does not satisfy your fantasies and I am more than sure that if the author made a lesbian fanfic with a gender bender version of some male character, you would not complain and even try to troll complaining readers in comments.
Aug 4, 2022 7:54 AM

Jul 2021
The trailer may not seem to be superior in terms of the visual as the manga comparatively looks better but it's pretty solid tbh. As of now, I'm curious on how they're going to handle the composition and fleshing out the storyline since it's a short length manga.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Aug 4, 2022 8:15 AM

Nov 2016
KitsuYurikano said:

so what if I say yes?

Just because you don't get the lesbian couple you want doesn't make things forced. And you are hardly 10 years old for me to justify the immaturity of such attacks on people due to the fact that they do not satisfy your fantasies. And I'll say it again, yuki onna is a character, not a separate race. Moreover, in the legend about her, she had children and the character could well be her descendant. So there's no problem here, calm down man.

As far as Fate is concerned, if you were really into the plot instead of whining, then you would know that Fate has something in the role of alternate history. As for Hanako-san, this is the usual play on an urban legend by female author who just wanted to give a cute love interest to her self-insert. It's quite funny how straight male complains that the female author did not satisfy his lesbian fantasies. Once again you are salty because the plot does not satisfy your fantasies and I am more than sure that if the author made a lesbian fanfic with a gender bender version of some male character, you would not complain and even try to troll complaining readers in comments.

I have not attacked anyone, asking a rhetorical question is not at all an attack nor have I been offensive to the author or anyone here. You are always on the defensive and feel attacked by people who only criticize the decisions of these animes :P
Aug 4, 2022 8:29 AM

Apr 2012
KitsuYurikano said:

I have not attacked anyone, asking a rhetorical question is not at all an attack nor have I been offensive to the author or anyone here. You are always on the defensive and feel attacked by people who only criticize the decisions of these animes :P

Nice attempt at a counterattack, but I wouldn't call an attempt to criticize the authors for not meeting your expectations "rhetorical questions". And yes, having a good experience with you when you complain that the authors create straight plots or troll people for the lack of inspiration from yuri. So it never hurts to be defensive.
Aug 4, 2022 8:40 AM

Nov 2016
KitsuYurikano said:

Nice attempt at a counterattack, but I wouldn't call an attempt to criticize the authors for not meeting your expectations "rhetorical questions". And yes, having a good experience with you when you complain that the authors create straight plots or troll people for the lack of inspiration from yuri. So it never hurts to be defensive.

so you're just paranoid man who read things that don't exist. Maybe I should post insults towards the specific author referring to his mother in a very derogatory way considering that you will write the same comment no matter what I do.
Aug 4, 2022 9:38 AM

Apr 2012
KitsuYurikano said:

so you're just paranoid man who read things that don't exist. Maybe I should post insults towards the specific author referring to his mother in a very derogatory way considering that you will write the same comment no matter what I do.

Good attempt to accuse of paranoia and continue to troll in the same post. Keep up the good work, bro.
Aug 4, 2022 3:31 PM

Nov 2016
RobertBobert said:
KitsuYurikano said:

Good attempt to accuse of paranoia and continue to troll in the same post. Keep up the good work, bro.

from now on you are blocked, so don't bother answering me
Aug 4, 2022 3:33 PM

Apr 2012
KitsuYurikano said:
RobertBobert said:

from now on you are blocked, so don't bother answering me

Let's start with the fact that you are writing to me about this for the second time. Secondly, this feature only works on the personal page.
Aug 5, 2022 12:53 AM
Jan 2016
Such a shame that the manga was licensed by comikey 😕
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
Aug 5, 2022 5:21 AM

Oct 2017
Showing him frozen in the KV looks weird af.
Aug 10, 2022 5:02 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
News Update
The official website of the Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi (The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague) television anime announced two additional cast members on Wednesday.

Kouki Uchiyama (Dance Dance Danseur) and Yumi Uchiyama (Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu) are joining the cast as Saejima-kun and Komori-san, respectively.

STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
4 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 9 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
5 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
7 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
8 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.