Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 19, 2022 8:42 PM
Mar 2015
Our boi is going to Stanford
Jun 20, 2022 3:25 AM

Aug 2018
The 2nd (and last) day of the festival.
Kaguya went to have Shirogane make her a heart balloon, but a certain thing had to be exchanged to get it. Tsubame already knows what to do with Ishigami. And Kaguya spent the day with Shirogane, although they went through some moments xD
Everything went well, until Shirogane told her that...WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT ONE?!!!!
Very good chapter, the next one will be the last one. Let's see what happens there.
Very good the reference to "Take on Me" xD
Jun 20, 2022 5:19 AM

Jun 2021
I'm already prepared to give 10/10 next week.

My doctor has always told me to smoke. He even explains himself: “Smoke, my friend. Otherwise someone else will smoke in your place.”

Jun 20, 2022 5:46 AM

Aug 2017
Shirogane is unflappable, he's a real man. Rare to see in anime.

Hayasaka idol, she's the best girl. Gyaru and idol, I love it
Jun 20, 2022 5:50 AM

Aug 2017
Grim1952 said:
Great episode but Ayasaka stole the show in 10 seconds flat.

Yep i agree with you here
Jun 20, 2022 10:15 AM

Jan 2019
Loved the episode, especially Miyuki and Kaguya on their culture festival date.

Miyuki is clearly calm for most of it because he's realised the date is his last resort to get her to confess, he's obviously trying to make it as perfect as possible for Kaguya, and it's working on her.

Would not be surprised if it's revealed that Miyuki is also the phantom thief, to keep Chika out of the way with her investigation, and maybe he manipulated the Ishigami/Tsubame situation so that resolves positively too.

Really looking forward to next week's episode!

Jun 20, 2022 12:20 PM
Nov 2021
i love how everything is playing out. Idk if he completely stopped on it but to me it seems shirogane is done with the games they do and is wanting to be upfront about it which I like, at least from what I saw it seems like he didn't do his classic mind games and was being honest and upfront about it. also I love whats going on with ishigami and tsubame and cant wait to see the result!
Jun 20, 2022 8:16 PM

Jan 2016
Interesting... Everything leads to Kaguya's answer, which may be definitive, given the circumstances. Next episode does sound promising!
THANKS SENPIEX
Jun 20, 2022 10:44 PM

Jun 2020
Another Week Another Kaguya episode well..., An obligatory Maki scene fine by me I want more Maki scenes why can't she be part of the group she's kind of entertaining, Shirogane has had Kaguya in his snare for a long time right when she sat down

Kaguya you actually don't know what Tsubame is in right now and dug her own grave of opportunity to let Shirogane confess to her

Oh damn Miyuki taking the first move look at Kaguya she's gone moe, I was about to say that it was going great until that cliffhanger can't wait for it.
Jun 21, 2022 1:22 AM

Apr 2015
I loved the 1968 planet of the apes reference during Chika confession. Surely gave me some ptsd.

Great episode though, Peak Romcom incoming.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2022 6:03 AM
Apr 2022
Waiting for her reaction probably it will be sad
Jun 21, 2022 6:20 AM

Jul 2021
I will start readinh the manga so can anyone tell me which chapter to start from? What chapter was episode 11
Jun 21, 2022 7:53 AM

Apr 2015
Taaaake oooon meeeee... lol
Jun 21, 2022 8:25 AM

Jun 2019
Man... this episode was so fun and so frustrating at the same time. So many confessions and a bunch of emotions running around the academy. But, then, in the end, it became so sad. I'm rooting for all of them and I don't want anything horrible happening in their lives. They're all sweet.

I adore Kaguya and Shirogane. Please, I don't wanna see either of them sad. Just stay together. Please. I hope the last episode will be the confession episode. Can't wait.
Jun 21, 2022 9:16 AM

Nov 2019
The finest episode so far. Are they saving everything for the end or something, despite being quite generous with excessive thorny animated scenes for the most part of the show? 5/5.

Note for the 1-hour-long finale: It appears something to write home about, yet in fact a failure in term of progression. If A-1 had omitted the mediocre rap battle and everything in its association, as well as diving into the major subject, The School Festival Arc, much sooner, they could achieve this outcome only within 12 episodes, instead of 14. Still, there is leftover from the budget.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jun 21, 2022 10:33 AM

Mar 2010
Episode was too perfect. Date was real fucking good, damn even I was filling frilly frilly. But dat ending was downright a hard pill to swallow.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 21, 2022 11:42 AM

Apr 2021
I'm glad that the both of them could spend some time alone with each other.

The past few episodes have made me really nervous and eager.....the final episode's gonna drop in a few days!!! It's definitely gonna be this anime's best episode!! Also I hear it's one hour long!!! Can't wait to see it!!!
Jun 22, 2022 12:17 PM

Jul 2017
Take on me and Resident Evil reference? 10/10.
Jun 22, 2022 7:41 PM

Aug 2020
Although it's about to end, I'm not really sad at all. From Episode 1 to 11 was a whole blast, it was really different from the past seasons of Kaguya-sama.

Anyway, what a great episode! Looking forward for the ending.
It was inevitable...
Jun 22, 2022 9:44 PM

Nov 2009
Prez planning for his own final showdown alternatively made the festival more fun for everyone, LOL

That "Heart for Heart exchange" was a genius play by Prez. But he technically got rejected by Kaguya cause she didn't return the heart....

___ ___ ___

LOL @ Iino... she got a "little bit" desperate for being called "cute"... and got BONKED.

Meanwhile Kaguya has been going all over the place thinking about Ishigami's troubles...

And Hayasaka is doing a concert... OMG... if she wasn't Kaguya's servant, she could totally have become a real School Idol.

___ ___ ___

And then Prez revealed his plan to leave Japan... and making it so there isn't another festival since he'll be skipping a grade.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 23, 2022 11:25 AM

Jun 2020
IINO IS SO QTTTTTTTTTTTTT

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 23, 2022 3:00 PM

Sep 2020
Some great references this episode, "Take on Me" and I think what was a reference to Resident Evil?

I thought we would learn more about the thief but the only main new lead was the reference to clocks, like in the intro. I don't mind though because that isn't even close to the main event.

Kaguya beating around the bush for a heart, when they were talking about prices I was wondering what she couldn't possibly afford. I'm a little annoyed at her, that was a perfect time to give it to him.

Shinomiya screwing over Ishigami without realizing it was great, she only had best intentions in mind (well I guess it was mainly so she could also confess but intially she seemed more concerned with striking out any competition). Chika getting rid of her interest was entertaining, especially the way Shinomiya covered Tsubame's eyes afterwards. Lino and her guys was funny too, exactly the thing she had been dreaming of only for Ishigami to shoo her away from them. I feel like once she learns more about Ishigami she is sure to accept.

Oooh boy the culture festival date. That was nice, luck really was on her side this time. I found it funny, it basically was a reminder of how they got screwed over every other time. Once all the normal obstacles were out of the way though Shirgoane had to drop that bombshell on her. Really brought down my mood, that's for sure.

I'm still excited for the hour long episode tomorrow though! I just have to know what happens! This episode was good buildup (along with being a good episode) and I'm sure the finale will be spectacular.

P.S. Maki really is great.

Jun 23, 2022 3:53 PM
Jan 2018
NovasAnimeList said:
I will start readinh the manga so can anyone tell me which chapter to start from? What chapter was episode 11

Episode 11 ended with chapter 131 which is also the end of volume 13, so you'll want to start with volume 14
Jun 23, 2022 11:51 PM

Dec 2020
WHAT THE FUCKK🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁 the way kaguya turns all blushy n mushy when shirogane doesn't deny her attacks 😭😭 who knew itd be this easy. but ohhhhhh im not ready for the next ep SO. NOT. READY. ishigami possibly getting turned down, shirogane possibly not being able to confess, NOTTT READYY😭😭😭😭😭
Jun 24, 2022 2:32 AM

Apr 2016
Damn. This is so much better than I could've imagined. I can see why people were looking forward to the Cultural Festival arc :D
Jun 24, 2022 3:20 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's kinda sad for Ishigami because Tsubame isn't mean at all but she clearly doesn't want to be with him, except if we get a sudden twist with her accepting but I doubt it will happen (Chika has still the best way to refuse people's confessions LMAO) and now Shirogane and Kaguya could have their school festival time together with some divination (probably that it's right, and who knows about the bed part) but now sudden twist: Shirogane is gonna study abroad a skipping a grade, so it's his last school festival :o damn that's another reason to hurry the confession now (and it will be never too fast for them lol)
Jun 25, 2022 3:05 AM

Oct 2018
Ok the 'AHA - Take On Me' music video joke in the beginning of the episode was HILARIOUS, especially considering that Shippai is a complete ripoff of AHA's 80 synth-pop contemporary Dead Or Alive's 'Spin me Right Round'. You can definitely tell that the producers are big fans of 1980s synth-pop music.
Jun 25, 2022 5:18 AM

Apr 2022
I think Im not the only one who think it would be a 45 minutes episode 😂
To toxic fans: Atleast wait for an anime season to end before you go on tantrum.
Jun 25, 2022 8:20 AM

May 2018
Please take me on too Kaguya~
Jun 25, 2022 11:18 AM
Feb 2021
Best of all the time
Jun 26, 2022 5:19 AM

Dec 2018
lmao zoomers might not get it but the song at the very beginning was an obvious play on Aha's "Take on me" from the 80s
Jun 26, 2022 12:26 PM

Aug 2018
Absolutely fantastic episode, literaly one step away from true perfection.

Such great presentation of references and build up for whats next to come
Jun 28, 2022 6:28 PM
Aug 2016
tywhoppity said:
I had to ROFL at the Take on Me reference! Awesome touch! Potential GOAT episode next week!

IKR! That was sooo unexpected yet welcome haha. First Shawshank Redemption, then Kimi no Na Wa and now A-Ha reference. This season has good references lol

Jun 29, 2022 8:50 AM

Feb 2019
What a great episode. Jam-packed with awesome moments.

Kaguya's VA was perfect this episode. Really love her voice acting, when she's playing the straight man or when she's panicking. That "are" was perfection.

The Kaguya-Tsubame bit was gold, as was Iino being hit on. Miko hitting Ishigami is GIF-worthy.
Jun 30, 2022 1:09 AM
Feb 2020
That Resident Evil reference lol
Jul 4, 2022 10:38 AM
Nov 2020
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
“Take on Me” reference Lol
Jul 5, 2022 4:37 PM

Jan 2022
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CLIFFHANGERS WTF
This never updates so that's cool
Jul 12, 2022 9:59 PM

Feb 2021
WIll everything be gonna a happy ending? Hmm... Let's see on the next episode.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 14, 2022 12:21 PM

Aug 2019
The longer the festival goes the more i feel Kaguya's mental deteriorate. Unsuspecting wing women Kashiwagi coming in for Kaguya after Shirogane check-mates her with the hearts, however Kaguya's glass cannon mode fully kicks in for what seems to be the rest of the episode. Seeing the other side of Kaguya is truly something. I mean in general comparing her now to s1 is like night and day. Didn't help that Shirogane was being very upfront, probably due to the fact that he had his future on his mind and was just creating some small talk for build up, otherwise i would of thought he suddenly grew even larger balls of steel. But as a good cliffhanger we see him hand an unknowing and love struck Kaguya the approval forms.

Hayasaka idol is real Hayasaka idol is real. Fastest neuron activation i've had especially at 4am. You know i immediately start cheering at the sight of it. Ah, finally another reason i am now able to peaceful pass from this world.

Kaguya actually gutting Ishigami with that misinterpretation between him and Tsubame. Nice to see that Kaguya does want this to be a success for Ishigami, not just because it suits her needs, but also because she's just a genuinely good friend at heart. Well i guess its good that she at least realized what was happening after unknowingly digging Ishigami's grave for like 10 mins, could practically feel the cold feet Kaguya got after realizing her mistake.

Loved all the references this episode, the "Take On Me" theme at the beginning as well as the kinda resident evil theme with zombies, clunky character movement and room changing. The fortune teller trip was alsowild
In general there were quite a lot of cliffhangers this episode, but ngl they are really teasing us with Ishigami and Tsubame's deal. Man i'm ready for anything at this point.

Jul 18, 2022 7:29 PM

Nov 2021
Detective Conan and Lupin reference!!! thas awesome

Aug 9, 2022 5:06 PM

Jan 2019
fdsjifnefn give me more episodes!!!!
Aug 23, 2022 9:07 AM
Aug 2022
Just notice his bicycle..
Aug 28, 2022 10:21 AM
Aug 2022
Ishigami giga chad
Sep 5, 2022 7:38 PM
Jul 2018
Even though others have beaten me to the punch, and as trivial as this part was, I just have to voice my admiration of the "Take On Me" reference at the beginning. It's fascinating how in-tune these guys are to western culture.
removed-userSep 6, 2022 8:01 PM
Sep 6, 2022 8:01 PM
Jul 2018
Can anyone help me out and point me in the direction of the OST at 3:16?

It's at the beginning of the episode, when Kaguya is peaking through the door at Miyuki, saying "stare". The instrumental is a mix between an electrobeat and upbeat string instruments, it sounds like. What's the name of the track, and does it appear on an original soundtrack album?
Was the season three OST released yet, or does the track feature on an earlier one?
Sep 6, 2022 11:06 PM
Oct 2019
AlexanderHD said:

It's at the beginning of the episode, when Kaguya is peaking through the door at Miyuki, saying "stare". The instrumental is a mix between an electrobeat and upbeat string instruments, it sounds like. What's the name of the track, and does it appear on an original soundtrack album?
Was the season three OST released yet, or does the track feature on an earlier one?

I think season 3 OST is not yet released. (only 2-3 track, the moe-moe kyun one and that one hayasaka song). And yes, that is Season 3 OST
Sep 7, 2022 11:37 AM
Jul 2018
WalkingAbacus said:
AlexanderHD said:

I think season 3 OST is not yet released. (only 2-3 track, the moe-moe kyun one and that one hayasaka song). And yes, that is Season 3 OST

Perfect. Thanks for the comprehensive reply. I had found the full Hayasaka song release, yet was confused that I couldn't find any of the other newer music from throughout the season 3. (I know Season 3 sometimes uses instrumental music from earlier seasons too, and didn't know if this one was an existing track from before.) But thanks for confirming it's exclusive to the Season 3 OST and that it wasn't released yet. 👌
Oct 30, 2022 11:57 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Nice episode!
The end of the episode was amazing with a great surprise!!! kekeke
Nov 6, 2022 1:37 AM
Feb 2022
i hope ishigami gets a W
Nov 6, 2022 10:25 PM
Jul 2020
Great suspense. Amazing characters
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2022

237 by Assassin2112 »»
May 3, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Naruleach - Apr 2, 2022

331 by JustalilPyu »»
Apr 15, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LeilaChroma - Jun 25, 2022

505 by Kuukkii »»
Apr 14, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Jun 24, 2022

423 by karj100 »»
Apr 4, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

192 by karj100 »»
Apr 4, 5:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.