Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2022 4:28 PM

Jul 2017
Extractors, storm the Ooedo Castle and extract Mr. M, the Manager!

Unbeknownst to them, the Manager is not a person, but an AI entity whose calculations made for Equa's Fatal Luck is based on its simulations and the real world, circumstances that led places to have Clusters and in need of Extractors from building a utopia at large, while the clients have always been test subjects all along.

The Manager reboot and resurfaced in the form of the once obnixious noble daughter Cendrillon, and now M-san too is labelled a threat, and this is the biggest and most bombastic extraction it has ever been.

So, go forth, sign your name on the form, and prepare to be extracted when the request comes to form a contract to run away.

Unique premise with Shoji Gatou's always-outlandish scriptwriting, the execution...is just so-so for a mixed-media project.
Jun 1, 2022 4:57 PM

Mar 2021
This was amazing Martes especially looked baddass holding off the incoming enemies while Equa and Feles went to meet the manager. I really really hope we get a season 2
Reecey91Jun 1, 2022 5:04 PM
Jun 1, 2022 4:59 PM

Feb 2020
Pretty nice and satisfying finale.

Overall, this was a wacky and entertaining Sci-Fi with a cute cast. Definitely better than I expected. I liked episode 8 the most.

Hoping for a second season! Well, that's probably not going to happen..
Jun 1, 2022 6:23 PM

Aug 2018
That was a good watch. Let’s hope the movie is for real.
Jun 1, 2022 7:07 PM
Nov 2021
pretty good last episode looking forward to the movie
Jun 1, 2022 10:22 PM

Dec 2010
Finished watching.

Alright ending.

7/10 show

But for some reason I can't mark the show as complete since it says ends at June 22.
Which is weird since this is the last episode.

Quick add: We still don't know a lot about Equa and her body. From the penguin episode, I thought there was gonna be a revelation about who Equa is.
booyah10Jun 2, 2022 12:31 AM
Jun 1, 2022 11:28 PM

Jun 2021
Holy crap this is legitimately one of the best finales I have ever seen. Good lord. What a fantastic and wonderful show.
Jun 2, 2022 2:51 AM
Jan 2020
When is the movie coming out?
Jun 2, 2022 2:55 AM
Jun 2021
Unexpectedly Good Imo. Enjoyed the ending and the series as a whole. Loved to watch the cast of characters and the brightness the show had. Would love to see some more if possible.
Jun 2, 2022 3:12 AM

Mar 2021
booyah10 said:
Finished watching.

Alright ending.

7/10 show

But for some reason I can't mark the show as complete since it says ends at June 22.

Quick add: We still don't know a lot about Equa and her body. From the penguin episode, I thought there was gonna be a revelation about who Equa is.
It did that for me as well but i just left it a few minutes and then it let me mark it as complete
Jun 2, 2022 5:00 AM
Feb 2022
6_Waterfall_9 said:
Unexpectedly Good Imo. Enjoyed the ending and the series as a whole. Loved to watch the cast of characters and the brightness the show had. Would love to see some more if possible.

There is still a movie left I think
Jun 2, 2022 5:01 AM
Jun 2021
Getintherobot234 said:
6_Waterfall_9 said:

That would be nice to see :) Looking forward for sure
Jun 2, 2022 5:15 AM
Feb 2022
6_Waterfall_9 said:
Getintherobot234 said:

That would be nice to see :) Looking forward for sure

Seems like it is being helmed by Goro Taniguchi of Code Geass fame which sounds fun
Jun 2, 2022 6:55 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A'ight Mr.M now become Ms.M! Not expecting the great administrator became a senile and lost control over its administration. Looks like he's doing an overly calculation to determine the complexity of human desire, based on Equa experiment saving all those individuals. At the end of the day, its affecting Mr.M conscious mind and, yeah, the great administer acknowledged the desire to also wanna make a run. So that's the deal of this final, truly a great escape. And looks like Ms.M manage to establishe the new life with the extractors. Nice! 10/10, would come again!

Now, i genuinely wander what's the deal with the movie. Could it's about Equa past, or just another random ass extracting clients? Well whatever the case, let's see next, and hope if the movie out without any limitations!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 2, 2022 6:56 AM
May 2013
booyah10 said:
Finished watching.

Alright ending.

7/10 show

Just noticed same, and wondering why MAL seem to get airing end date wrong 🤔.

Funny.
Have Great Day =)
Animekid3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jun 2, 2022 7:01 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Also shit literally hits mal mod when they get a ddos attack wrongly put this show end date to 22nd.
Lmao bruh, its not 22nd. But 2nd! Or mal mod also wanna make a run from the job? Well, Equa senpai needs to come here!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 2, 2022 10:41 AM

Dec 2010
What a fun watch this was! I almost dropped it at the first episode so I'm really glad I continued watching!
That Martes panties episode was probably the best, followed by the nopan cluster.
Looking forward to the movie!
Jun 2, 2022 1:45 PM

Jul 2015
Damn. Who would have thought, they putting several groups of people who hate eachother and make them live with eachother would lead to such a disastrous result?
Thankfully, nobody is trying this in real life, right? RIGHT?!

Jun 2, 2022 7:45 PM

May 2021
Decent take on diversity I guess. We finally got their purpose for being extractors and the world was expanded more.

I just wish we had an Equa backstory as well to lay down her motivations' origins and maybe the others as well but the end-result is still above-average.

6/10

I hope the movie isn't just a recap.

Jun 3, 2022 1:32 AM
May 2013
Reecey91 said:
booyah10 said:
Finished watching.

Alright ending.

7/10 show

It did that for me as well but i just left it a few minutes and then it let me mark it as complete

Didn’t work for me, as checked following day, to see MAL returns mine back to watch list… Lol.
Have Great Day =)
Animekid3

Jun 3, 2022 1:56 AM

Mar 2021
Animekid3 said:
Reecey91 said:

Didn’t work for me, as checked following day, to see MAL returns mine back to watch list… Lol.
yh your right just checked mine and its turned it back to watching
Jun 3, 2022 6:36 PM

Oct 2012
This was really a lot of fun to watch
Jun 4, 2022 1:08 PM
May 2013
Reecey91 said:
Animekid3 said:

yh your right just checked mine and its turned it back to watching

Yay, MAL finally updated it, now I can marked it as complete now.
Have Great Day =)
Animekid3

Jun 6, 2022 5:49 PM

Jun 2019
My 190th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 6/10 rating.
Jul 28, 2022 7:04 PM

Feb 2014
Hm, in general an okay anime. Had its ups and downs. I enjoyed more the 1st half.

CGI didnt bother me. It was okay, I guess.

Better go full CGI instead of random CGI scenes.

Nice art and animations are a bonus for me; I don´t judge nor analyze an anime based on that. There are nice animes with average art/animation and bad animes with high level art/animation.

6/10 overall.
Sep 21, 2022 4:04 AM
Aug 2021
Nothing good about this show except its notable terribleness.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 30, 2022

18 by Deago »»
Dec 8, 2023 10:23 PM

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 1 Discussion

fourberie - Mar 23, 2022

32 by Deago »»
Dec 3, 2023 3:18 AM

» Episode... 13!?

removed-user - Jun 8, 2022

3 by removed-user »»
Jun 9, 2022 6:10 AM

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 25, 2022

10 by Viewland »»
Jun 1, 2022 12:51 PM

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 11, 2022

8 by LRConkdor »»
May 31, 2022 9:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.