Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 10, 2022 2:25 AM

Apr 2019
Very great episode, Komi visited Universal Studios Japan and lots of other places throughout her trip, great planning Kato. Sasaki is very good at Yoyos which came in handy in Edomura Japan.
Dec 18, 2022 3:46 AM

Jul 2019
Very nice episode. Komi hanging out with new people without Tadano turned out to be a great experience for her. I like the design of the new girls, especially Katou's braids and slightly narrow eyes.

I feel bad for Nakanaka for dropping her sword. :(
Feb 11, 2023 7:10 AM
Jan 2023
kimi-san kawaii,so cute
Feb 13, 2023 5:42 PM
May 2020
Great job to everyone for getting us to love shoji girl and yoyo girl in one episode!
Komi finally is confronted with the realization that she has a crush on Tadano! Finally!
Feb 13, 2023 5:45 PM
May 2020
NorthmostIsle said:
What a lovely episode. Komi san looked absolutely gorgeous in that Kimono.  Sasaki san was the real stand out of this episode, though. They are so lucky to have a friend as loyal and dedicated as her. She may be a 3rd place U18 Yo Yo World Champion, but she is a 1st place wingman. Even if her methods are a bit indiscreet.
I am looking forward to her overcoming her fear of rejection for her niche passion.  Also, anyone liking the awkward muscle guy is great material for a side story!
Feb 13, 2023 8:30 PM
Dec 2019
The ending of that episode is the best thing I have seen in my life
Feb 20, 2023 1:16 PM

Jun 2021

i'm out of words. Not only it is the absolute favorite episode of both seasons but it is seriously immediately become a (at "worst") top 20 contender into my same list for anime in general. Yes, i went there.

Can't remember now when i saw for the first time pictures of Ayami Sasaki, but recall for sure that my first reaction were "wow, i think i'm already in love with her, that mask looks cool, yo-yos are something that can make her stand out, and even if there are already a lot of adorable female characters, she has potential to surpass most of them"

Aaaaaaaaaaand...

It's just a single episode, but for now it still is such a wonderful, wonderful feeling to realize how much i was 1000% right. Mikuni Kato is also a excellent sidekick for Komi, but damn, she stole the show. Also, i actually fell off the chair when i saw Komi looking as gorgeous as ever in that kimono, but also thought "NOOOO... she suddenly found herself in the worst possible scenario for her, even if they're all obviously just actors". No problem, Sasaki finds a mask (i was convinced she had it already before) and acts badass to "save" her. And then, she was discovered... glove and yo-yos championships ranks betrayed her, and she was ADORABLE in desperately trying to deny against all evidences. Mikuni is really good at shogi and mind games, and was pretty as a little kid without glasses. Wish all the best to both for their future plans in what they like to do.

And then, "the pose" by Sasaki, this wholesome innocent girls talk about who they like whether they will admit or not, Komi writing a letter H... so wholesome, and as multiple people rightfully noticed before, it's amazing to watch how easily they bonded with the star of the classroom while acting surprisingly natural, and THANK YOU, for occupying space that at that point i wasn't even afraid any more to see stolen by... r.y. (yes, even this detail contributed in this being the favorite episode).

It seemed over now, but... NO. The train trip back home still had beautiful moments and Sasaki outdid herself again, including being a wing woman to Mikuni herself. Malicious / mischievous done right... please, series, make both these ships sail and find a healthy one for her too.

Season 3, please... PLEASE... PLEASE...
_untitledApr 8, 11:18 AM
Mar 20, 2023 7:23 AM

Feb 2018
Whoa spooderman showed up this episode??
Also Beyblading??

Nice episode lol

Never ending plan to watch list...

May 30, 2023 10:39 AM

May 2022
Another fun and great episode, so nice that Komi enjoyed the school trip. Komi visits USJ and Futomaki Studio Park with Sasaki and Katou. Komi feeding the deer was cute and Sasaki rescuing Komi from the ninjas was pretty awesome. Komi sleeping on Tadano's shoulder was nice and wholesome. Also RIP Nakanaka's wooden sword aka Kiku-Ichimonji.
Jun 16, 2023 11:24 AM
Nov 2022
What an amazing episode, Shouko's relationship with the girls was very cute and fun, the ending then is not even talked about, what a beautiful thing.

This episode showed that even without the main group the director knows how to do something captivating and funny.  Everything done here was perfect, if the whole anime was in this footprint it would be 10, it was already getting repetitive episodes, but this one came and gave a break. Loved
Videnti1mJun 16, 2023 11:32 AM
Jul 27, 2023 1:53 PM

Apr 2013
The girls trip was fun, but there was also a bit of energy missing. With Najimi it would've been a perfect trip I think haha
Sep 6, 2023 2:28 AM

Mar 2008
It's nice seeing the girls all get along.

I like the whole yo yo bit heh

Nice little trap those two set up for Tadano.
Dec 2, 2023 1:44 PM

Jun 2020
One of the best episodes.Komi enjoyed her trip with her new friends without help of Najimi or Tadano . Amazing progress for her. The girls was amazing too both of them are cute and funny characters. Komi finally admitted to us that she is in love with Tadano im gonna cry
Jan 4, 3:09 PM
Aug 2015
I loved how this was Komi's first interaction with other characters besides Tadano and the main cast. It showed how much she is progressing in communicating with other people. Nice show of growth.
Jan 6, 2:27 PM
Apr 2023
Really fun! Loved that for the Kyoto trip they went to Osaka for a day. I loved seeing all the stuff I visited myself in the anime. I really like Kato and Sasaki and their whole plan to keep Komi happy. The name changes like Utopia Street, Mr. Spider and Honey Potter, the whole yo-yo thing was sweet, Kato admitting that she liked Katai was cute and Komi realizing about Tadano was even cuter, and the whole thing on the train was just really cute.
Jan 12, 3:30 PM

Dec 2020
loved it

from the girls time together to the moment at the end:)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2022

188 by Delixity »»
Apr 19, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2022

151 by kociamatka »»
Apr 17, 9:14 AM

» From where to start manga?

sb-ishan-99 - Feb 27

7 by nec0_0 »»
Feb 29, 4:23 AM

» Is this anime worth getting into?

Konan_Edogawa_ - Apr 10, 2022

33 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 22, 11:48 PM

Poll: » is it even funny? ( 1 2 3 )

TamagoCracker - Apr 15, 2022

109 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 22, 11:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.