Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 17, 2022 10:44 PM

May 2016
I just saw an article about it saying they were. was that horse shit or what?
May 17, 2022 11:18 PM
Feb 2022
absolutely yes and I highly recommend not to watch it apart from his naive desire he is also a lesbian and the plot armor of the Momo character exceeds the plot armor that Reiner has in attack on titan anime which is very bad in the story but the side characters are good
May 17, 2022 11:32 PM

Sep 2020
Yes they are lovers and It's a beautiful anime but would have been much better if there were 12 episodes instead of 5.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
ArdanazMay 18, 2022 8:13 AM
May 17, 2022 11:34 PM

Aug 2018
did you not see the netflix logo?
May 17, 2022 11:57 PM
Mar 2021
Yes 100% they are gay lovers.
May 18, 2022 12:03 AM

Apr 2016
It's another netflix money + average washed up Japanese artists without job offers combination, so ofc its lesbo.

Not to mention its garbage.
May 18, 2022 12:20 AM
Oct 2008
at least Fine is. I wonder why WIT Studio agreed to make that bullshit. Pecunia non olet heh.
May 18, 2022 12:33 AM

Sep 2018
I mean, if halfhearted (it would be a stretch to even call it that) affection (almost feels like Stockholm syndrome, even if Momo wasn't taken against her will) between a woman and a slightly effeminate man, that resulted in no romantic development is your idea of a lesbian relationship, then I suppose it was lol...

No. Even most CGDCT have better yuri undertones lmao...
May 18, 2022 5:34 AM
May 2016
GakutoDeathGlare said:
I mean, if halfhearted (it would be a stretch to even call it that) affection (almost feels like Stockholm syndrome, even if Momo wasn't taken against her will) between a woman and a slightly effeminate man, that resulted in no romantic development is your idea of a lesbian relationship, then I suppose it was lol...

The description says that they're both girls
May 18, 2022 8:08 AM
Sep 2018
It is definitely a queer/sapphic story! <3 Also ends tragically too which makes sense because every sapphic movie basically has a depressing ending.
May 18, 2022 8:12 AM

Sep 2018
NG_Chloe said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:

The description says that they're both girls
Yeah, I know. That was just tongue and cheek on my part lol
May 18, 2022 10:08 AM
Mar 2022
Oh wow this comment section is so defined into people claiming that it’s not because they are homophobic or because they support queer stories but think it’s was executed too poorly to be called representation. Then there are the ones that defend that it is gay but say that’s bad because of homophobia and those that say it is as a positive. The different perspectives are wild. But also screw the homophobes….
May 18, 2022 10:39 AM

Jan 2009
yes they are lesbians especially Fine but no ecchi moments in here not even a kiss
May 18, 2022 11:00 AM

May 2016

I was assuming it was just more clickbait trash of journalists putting their fanfic into it like tons of other stuff.

deg said:
yes they are lesbians especially Fine but no ecchi moments in here not even a kiss

No kiss but it is a lesbian story? lmfao what. I'll watch it later today.
May 18, 2022 11:57 AM

Apr 2020
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
No kiss but it is a lesbian story?

Well it isn't a lesbian story, that's why
It's just a normal story, where one of the two main characters happen to be lesbian; it doesn't matter to the plot whatsoever, they just decided to make her lesbian like they could have decided to make her straight, it definitely has no impact on the plot so if that's what you're expecting don't get your hopes up
I don't know how signatures work

May 18, 2022 2:51 PM
May 2020
Lmao plz show me where or how they’re lesbians 😭 there is no way u can interpret this from watching this… just cos they’re close don’t mean they’re lesbians… stop tryna force the agenda…
May 18, 2022 3:16 PM

May 2016
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
No kiss but it is a lesbian story?

It's just a normal story, where one of the two main characters happen to be lesbian; it doesn't matter to the plot whatsoever, they just decided to make her lesbian like they could have decided to make her straight, it definitely has no impact on the plot so if that's what you're expecting don't get your hopes up

So i watched it. I didn't see much of that.
Like what? The vampire dancing with the girl in the beginning and the girls friend saying "let's grow old together"? did i miss a part?

lol so it was a clickbait article?
May 18, 2022 3:23 PM
May 2019
GoatKvge_ said:
Lmao plz show me where or how they’re lesbians 😭 there is no way u can interpret this from watching this… just cos they’re close don’t mean they’re lesbians… stop tryna force the agenda…

fine is 100% a bona fide lesbian bro, and momo was in love with her, i dont know if momo's was a romantic attraction at first but she definitely fell in love with her
May 18, 2022 3:36 PM
May 2020
Where and how bro… the love was more like mother and daughter or siblings
May 18, 2022 9:48 PM

Feb 2021
yes they are ...it's a beautiful anime...not for kids...they r too naive to understand the plot
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2022 11:29 PM

Sep 2018
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

Like what? The vampire dancing with the girl in the beginning and the girls friend saying "let's grow old together"? did i miss a part?

No, you did not. I recently watched Genskiken Nodaime the other day, and the plot was mostly about a bunch of (self proclaimed) rotten girls, who's whole personalities revolved around BL and shipping same sex characters together. Fujoshi. Reading all these posts regarding this anime reminded me of all that lmao. Bait anime, and the target audience took it hook, line and sinker.
May 19, 2022 3:14 AM
Sep 2020
GoatKvge_ said:

Now thats a stretch
May 19, 2022 3:18 AM
May 2020
Dublis91 said:
GoatKvge_ said:

Now thats a stretch
How so? She cared for her like how a mother cares for a daughter…
May 19, 2022 8:08 AM
Jan 2021
ReganAlv said:
Oh wow this comment section is so defined into people claiming that it’s not because they are homophobic or because they support queer stories but think it’s was executed too poorly to be called representation. Then there are the ones that defend that it is gay but say that’s bad because of homophobia and those that say it is as a positive. The different perspectives are wild. But also screw the homophobes….

Ah yes, the typical, “I’m offended that people don’t like this show so I’m going to call them homophobic” type comment. There is plenty to hate about this show. Just because someone doesn’t like a show with yuri undertones doesn’t mean they are homophobic.

Also, if they don’t view it as yuri that doesn’t make them homophobic. That’s just plainly stupid to say.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
May 19, 2022 2:16 PM

Dec 2019
GoatKvge_ said:
Me when I purposely ignore Allegro saying Fine loved Arya. Nobody's pushing any agenda.
May 19, 2022 9:17 PM

Jul 2015
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

Gaydar level zero
May 20, 2022 1:03 PM
Jul 2019
epidemia78 said:
Yeah Netflix the legendary fallen base of wokeism virus.but its still producing shit after shit bruh.
GalacticSamuraiMay 20, 2022 1:13 PM
May 22, 2022 3:00 PM

Mar 2020
ReganAlv said:

no, you don't get it

average /u/ enthusiast judges how lesbian girls are based on how hard they make his penile organ

so they need to blush, kiss and touch each other, otherwise he won't get it
May 22, 2022 3:43 PM
Mar 2022
official_brown said:
ReganAlv said:

Ah yes, the typical, “I’m offended that people don’t like this show so I’m going to call them homophobic” type comment. There is plenty to hate about this show. Just because someone doesn’t like a show with yuri undertones doesn’t mean they are homophobic.

Also, if they don’t view it as yuri that doesn’t make them homophobic. That’s just plainly stupid to say.
I literally mentioned in my comment that there are people that just don’t like it. I was just pointing out that the homophobes are also there
May 22, 2022 11:08 PM
Mar 2021
Ok so- basically it’s one of those anime where the two main characters are very obviously gay for each other but they don’t say it so that people can interpret them as “really good friends” even though they very obviously aren’t

-a gay person starved for actual representation
May 23, 2022 1:52 AM

Sep 2020
CloudyScout said:
Ok so- basically it’s one of those anime where the two main characters are very obviously gay for each other but they don’t say it so that people can interpret them as “really good friends” even though they very obviously aren’t

No it's not that type of show. Only the vampire girl is gay and they didn't show any strong feeling for each other until the very last episode.
May 28, 2022 12:29 PM
Jun 2019
CloudyScout said:

its so sad istg, we just cant have anything nice 😭
May 31, 2022 9:25 AM
Dec 2017
It's more like Thelma and Louise. Two good friends on a road trip, running from danger. It's an overall platonic relationship between friends.

It's a story about friendship. If people want to see romance in it, they will, but there are no romantic moments between the two main characters.
May 31, 2022 3:40 PM
Jun 2020
ReganAlv said:

you having a bad day or are you always trying to label other people's opinions In the worst light possible? Sometimes people do just have opinions without some kind of agenda hidden behind them. I mean maybe your right about some comments... and maybe your being too hasty trying to fit everything into neat, all be it, stigmatized, little categories. Haphazardly labeling anyone as homophobic based off something this vague is uncalled for honestly.
Jun 15, 2022 10:40 AM

May 2021
I have no clue, really. Its all so ambiguous. There was one scene where there was some "hot" tension between them but that's it.

Jun 16, 2022 6:29 PM

Nov 2017
Netflix propaganda? I think I'll pass... It looked interesting, such a shame...
Edit: So it's just Twitter people forcing their ideology? Kinda remember me to Madoka and Homura. I might watch it after all.
Pure_NihilismJun 16, 2022 6:36 PM
Shambala is so far Away...
Jun 20, 2022 2:21 AM

Sep 2019
Naah, no lesbians. Why did no comment provide a scene with exact timestamp proving their opinion ? Because the can't because there isn't any.
Just two normal girls going on a roadtrip.

Whatever 'article' it was, probably just your typical woke bullshit media pushing their agendas onto stuff.
SajonjiJun 26, 2022 5:19 AM
I'm not reading any replies or comments directed at me at all. I know my truth and if you disagree: that's fine but i couldn't give a damn about :)

Jun 25, 2022 9:59 PM
Master Otaku

Mar 2009
Best friends, not lesbians.

Y'all pathetic tbh.
- Justin T. Poindexter

More topics from this board

» Did it live up to our expectations?

SofiaBulga - Jul 7, 2022

18 by bubba460z »»
Mar 2, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Vampire in the Garden Episode 1 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 16, 2022

37 by TristanPDX »»
Jan 28, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Vampire in the Garden Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 16, 2022

79 by 4561236 »»
Jul 18, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Vampire in the Garden Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 16, 2022

24 by Pitchagon »»
May 2, 2023 5:49 AM

Poll: » Vampire in the Garden Episode 2 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 16, 2022

18 by Ker0w0 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.