Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 9, 2022 4:29 PM
Aug 2013
It can be between male friends or girls as well,what I would like is if that group of friends don´t separate in the end and can work towards their dreams together. If it has a happy ending with them together, it would be better ofc.
It can be sport anime, shonen or fantasy,etc. If there is no romance is better.
May 9, 2022 4:42 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Chocolate Underground
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3962/Chocolate_Underground

Tell me if you like it!
張大です for 張大勇督察
May 9, 2022 5:49 PM
Aug 2013

Thank you a lot! I will check it!
May 9, 2022 8:26 PM
May 2022
Soul Eater has some great characters. I would also chick out the movie A Silent Voice if you haven't already.
May 9, 2022 8:58 PM

Aug 2018
Little Busters is all about friendship. I wish my friends were so wacky, fun and cool.
May 9, 2022 9:00 PM
Jul 2021
Some shows that I've watched that you might take interest in:
A great show involving racism, sentient robots and spider mechs. The 2nd season focuses more on the group of pilots and match your request more, but the 1st is also a great must watch.

- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.
A drama anime where a group of friends try to get together to fulfill their dead friends last wish. An amazing show if you want to drain your eyes of tears

- Bokutachi no Remake
A guy gets sent back in time to change his past desicions. The show follows the MC and his group of college friends through various events. Read the MAL page for more details. What I can say is that its a great show

- Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!
A bunch of genius highschool kids gets isekaid and tries to save a village from a cruel king/emperor. Honestly a mid isekai show, but I'll leave that for you to decide

- Fuuka
A musical anime where a group of friends form a band and try to reach professional level.

- Kokoro Connect
A group of friends that struggle through various supernatural events. Good show

- Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu
A school idol that has communication problems. She wants to get 100 friends, and so her first friend tries to help her. A great SoL

- Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata
A group of friends form a game making circle and tries to make the best game ever. Note that this is a harem, but has a conclusive ending (the MC picks one of the girl)

PS : These are shows that I consider the group of friends having a "goal" of some sort
May 10, 2022 12:37 AM

Jan 2022
Thanks for directing me to this!

May 10, 2022 9:18 AM
Aug 2013
@iamKetranLang I searched this one and unfortunatly it is not subbed in my language, is spanish, but I can try to watch it with english subs, thanks!

@crumb2112 I´ve been really curious about this anime since a while, is it good? If it doesn´t end in a sad way,I might give it a try.Thanks for the recommendation.

@epidemia78 You read my mind, because I´ve been watching Little Busters for a while already, amazing anime.Years ago I dropped it because I didn´t find proper subs. I also wish I would have that amazing group of friends haha.So happy I gave this another chance, even tough some episodes for sure make us cry, but still amazing anime like CLANNAD. Also hello, Ioryogi-san!

@SaneHumanBeing woow that is a lot of recommendations!! I watched Saekano, is great. Aohana seems to be very sad so that is why I refuse to watch it atm but maybe someday I will watch it, I prefer to watch right now more cheerful things like Tsuritama, is not a very popular anime but I recommend it 100%. Thanks a LOT for all that big list, I will watch them!!

May 11, 2022 8:05 AM

Oct 2016
When it comes to friendship, there's a lot of that I could think of, but here are some shows where these group of friends had a goal of some sort with little to no heavy drama in it:

-Princess Jellyfish
-Chihayafuru
-Hibike Euphonium
-Run with the Wind
-Sore ga Seiyuu
-Honey and Clover (had some drama in it espc in the 2nd season, but it ended quite well)
May 13, 2022 7:13 AM
Aug 2013
Ace_39 said:
When it comes to friendship, there's a lot of that I could think of, but here are some shows where these group of friends had a goal of some sort with little to no heavy drama in it:

-Princess Jellyfish
-Chihayafuru
-Hibike Euphonium
-Run with the Wind
-Sore ga Seiyuu
-Honey and Clover (had some drama in it espc in the 2nd season, but it ended quite well)

Thank you very much!!! I will check these ones too!! So many great recommendations.
May 13, 2022 8:30 AM

Jun 2021
Angels and demons can be friends right...right?! https://myanimelist.net/anime/33731/Gabriel_DropOut?q=gabriel&cat=anime

police in a pod (lots of comedy and throw shades)
Tamako Market
Tsuritama
Konohana kitan
Daily lives of highschool boys
asobi asobase
Joshikousei no Mudazukai
Akebi's sailor uniform
Kageki shoujo
Problem children in another world
sabagebu
scorching ping pong girls
Gokujou seitokai
urara meirochou
Akiba's trip the animation

I made a couple of anime stacks too: https://myanimelist.net/profile/RokkanShojo/stacks
hope they pique your interests
Natsume Yuujinchou
RokkanShojoMay 13, 2022 8:36 AM
May 13, 2022 4:10 PM
Aug 2013
RokkanShojo said:
Angels and demons can be friends right...right?! https://myanimelist.net/anime/33731/Gabriel_DropOut?q=gabriel&cat=anime
Tsuritama

Hahaha of course,they can be friends!!
And I adored Tsuritama!! I watched it some months ago, I want to watch something similar again. Is such an underrated anime!!!
Thank you for your list, I will definitly check all of them!
May 14, 2022 12:02 PM

May 2012
i'm generally a fan of works by director Nakamura Kenji who made Tsuritama. The medicine-seller stories are remarkable beginning with the closing arc of https://myanimelist.net/anime/586/Ayakashi__Japanese_Classic_Horror and continuing on in the series https://myanimelist.net/anime/2246/Mononoke.

Pretty impressive for a fan-made video.

I like some of his other shows like https://myanimelist.net/anime/18229/Gatchaman_Crowds (try to locagte the "Director's Cut") and https://myanimelist.net/anime/6774/Kuuchuu_Buranko. Not too fond of [C].
SeijiSenseiMay 14, 2022 12:05 PM
May 14, 2022 5:13 PM
Aug 2013
@SeijiSensei Woow thank you very much and I will definitly check the animes you mentioned,thank you very much. Tsuritama was a very short but it portrayed so much emotions, I loved that and the friendship was really well portrayed.
May 14, 2022 5:54 PM
Jul 2018
One Piece, the most obvious, but its the manga that most encapsulates that feeling, and highlights it whenever it can.
if you are a loser you will cry because you will never have friends like them, and if you have friends you will value them even more.
There is also Onanie Master Kurosawa, the MC stops being an edge teenager with a fear of socializing who hides it under a facade of "I hate socializing" by accepting and opening up with those people around him (and obviously self-help)
also Chainsaw Man, Denji understands something as crucial as Makima never loving him, by interacting with people who really loved him
May 14, 2022 6:15 PM
Aug 2013
@hostsonaten Thank you a lot for that recommendations!!
May 15, 2022 4:38 AM

Sep 2010
You seem to like magical girl stuff.

You could give Madoka Magica a try, it's about friendship and making dreams come true.
May 15, 2022 7:22 AM

Dec 2013
- Amanchu! (cute and lighthearted)
- Kiniro Mosaic (cute, funny and lighthearted)
- Kimi to Boku
- Non Non Biyori
- Ore Monogatari!! (not only this is a romance anime but love the friendship between the guy MC and his friend huhu)
- Sora yori mo Tooi Basho (highly recommended)
- Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou (trust me on this)
- Run with the Wind (please watch this masterpiece)
- SHIROBAKO (you're not going to regret watching this)

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

May 21, 2022 1:04 AM
May 21, 2022 10:21 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Mione48 said:
It can be between male friends or girls as well,what I would like is if that group of friends don´t separate in the end and can work towards their dreams together. If it has a happy ending with them together, it would be better ofc.
It can be sport anime, shonen or fantasy,etc. If there is no romance is better.
+1 Princess Jellyfish, Shirobako, Orange.

Would also recommend Madoka Magica, but not for the reasons @atxt suggested... let's just say it's more like the Sailor Moon manga than the anime (lol). Speaking of magical girls, I think Yuki Yuna is a Hero has more of what you're currently looking for than Madoka Magica.

I'm surprised @HatsuneYugi39 posted in here without even recommending Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Season Zero. That show makes me wish I had friends...
May 21, 2022 10:33 PM

Apr 2020
Sket dance! Has lots of heartwarming scenes that surround three friends and the people around them, it's funny too
May 22, 2022 11:25 AM
Aug 2013
@VampireLord1024 I watched Hirori Bocchi a month ago! I really enjoyed it, it was very heartwarming, plus one can be identified with her actually. Thank you for the recomendation!
@atxt Yes, I love magic girl animes, I´m waiting for Madoka to end so I can watch all in a row,thanks for the recommendation!
@_kukiyomenai Thank you for the amazing list. If I´m not wrong someone mentioned to me Run with the wind. I will check it!
@aniayoo Thank you,I will check it out! I read is a really good anime
@Fario-P I will definitly check Madoka and Yuuki Yuuna seems interesting! Thank you for your recommendations! Hahaha I love Sailor Moon, is one of my fav animes, the manga and the anime are great, I understand what you said hahaha.
@Ice-Cube Sounds very interesting, thank you for leading me to this anime!

May 22, 2022 12:55 PM

Sep 2010
Mione48 said:
@atxt Yes, I love magic girl animes, I´m waiting for Madoka to end so I can watch all in a row,thanks for the recommendation!

It ended like 10 years ago, what is currently airing is a side story and has nothing really to do with the anime.
May 23, 2022 12:02 AM
Jul 2020
A Certain Scientific Railgun
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
May 23, 2022 6:57 PM
Aug 2013
@atxt Ooops... my bad.... hahaha I thought it was a new season,I will definitly search for it then.
@thorin001 Thank you very much for the recommendation!
May 26, 2022 7:04 AM

Oct 2011
Grand Blue Dreaming. You won't be disappointed in this hilarious anime where they like to bust balls of their friends and such pure friendship fun.
May 26, 2022 7:01 PM
Jun 2008
Digimon Adventure. Although it's also about courage, knowledge, love, sincerity, purity, hope, and light.
May 26, 2022 8:15 PM
May 26, 2022 8:30 PM

May 2020
-K-on!!
- +1 Madoka Magica<<<Just go watch it. ignore the Magia Record Spinoffs, you can watch this & the movies as well, especially the 3rd one.
- +1 Sora Yori
- Love Live Series
- Girls Last Tour
- Aria Series
- Sora No Woto
- Comic Girls
- Hanayamata
- Machikado Mazoku
- Kobayashi Dragon Maid

(i will probably add more later.)
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

May 27, 2022 9:10 AM
Nov 2019
A Place Further Than the Universe
Astra lost in space

Glad i found this thread. I am also looking friendship story

More topics from this board

» Looking for a non-harem Isekai anime

Michael_Mika - Mar 14

18 by Michael_Mika »»
5 hours ago

» Anime/Manga that revolves around Rain Theem

BroDa2545 - Yesterday

5 by Dizzy-san »»
6 hours ago

» Anime or Manga that kinda sucks but you can't stop watching/reading?

isseixkoneko - Today

10 by Dizzy-san »»
7 hours ago

» Anime/ Manga to binge

theD00mGuy - May 1

7 by mo_lave »»
8 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

29 by LoveYourEyes »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.