Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2022 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
Heh, Kawaki can act tough if he wants but he's grown to have a softer side in these episodes.

Honestly not surprised that Funamushi is in a bad mood after events of the recent episodes and their battles.
May 1, 2022 2:10 AM

Jun 2015
Shit is hitting the fan and people keep throwing it!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
May 1, 2022 3:20 AM
Apr 2022
shitty as ever and at this point I wanna quit this anime so bad . I have been defending it for too long.
May 1, 2022 3:48 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows how things are going after Kagura's death and Funamushi is more thirsty for revenge, only this time for what Boruto did to him while the village was dying almost without food but when they go looking for a place that some children have informed they end up finding the Funamushi squad
May 1, 2022 4:15 AM

Apr 2018
Another episode where literally nothing happens, dragging out the arc way too long at this point.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 1, 2022 4:28 AM
Jul 2020
SideCharacterKal said:
Another episode where literally nothing happens, dragging out the arc way too long at this point.
What's so bad if they drag out an arc? It just means we'll get more character development, mini/major fights, etc. I don't understand why u ppl trash on boruto for having filler/anime cannon when naruto after sasuke retrieve arc was over 90 eps. Ofc u guys didn't need to wait weeks for a cannon eps, same goes for shippuden
May 1, 2022 4:32 AM
Jul 2020
At this point, the ppl are just saying these eps are trash without even watching them. I mean you got ppl complaining and saying these are fillers when it's already been stated that the anime is canon. For now, let's forget about them being cannons, but what's the point of complaining about having fillers? In og naruto after sasuke retrevial arc u got over 90+ filler eps and they are straight dogshit. I mean you guys didn't even have to wait for months to get a single cannon ep cuz u guys saw the show after it ended(most of ya'll). If your gonna say it's trash all the time then stop wasting your time to watching these eps and say it's trash and don't watch it. Simple asf the hate is really stupid
May 1, 2022 4:33 AM
Jul 2020
Cestlavie_ said:
Got to give credit to Boruto
not many shows can put out back to back to back
Trashy episodes in a row
it's Phenomenal really
Naruto exists bro
May 1, 2022 4:36 AM

Apr 2018
Bulldog01234 said:
SideCharacterKal said:
What's so bad if they drag out an arc? It just means we'll get more character development, mini/major fights, etc. I don't understand why u ppl trash on boruto for having filler/anime cannon when naruto after sasuke retrieve arc was over 90 eps. Ofc u guys didn't need to wait weeks for a cannon eps, same goes for shippuden

What kind of character development are you even talking about? What's the point of bringing Naruto in this? Everyone had their share amount of hate on the previous arcs. You're coming with useless arguments and you're just butthurt at this point. I like Boruto quite a lot but the recent arc has just been uninteresting and should have ended already.
Also, it's not hate. It's a fucking opinion, you may stop quoting every fucking comment under this episode. You're way too butthurt.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 1, 2022 4:40 AM
Oct 2019
another boring episode...

i see they have phone in the house, can they just call Konoha from some backup? lmao
they put in there just for decoration only.

are they like setting up shipping between Metal and Hebiichigo? i remember they cut out Sumire line during Manga Canon about liking Boruto, why bother setting up this now?
what i see here just another pointless dialogue to fill the episode.

omg Iwabe and Denki should just drop the fruit, get the kids and run immediately as long those two Funato soldiers appear, another Stupid Writing again...
May 1, 2022 4:43 AM
Jul 2020
SideCharacterKal said:
Bulldog01234 said:

What kind of character development are you even talking about? What's the point of bringing Naruto in this? Everyone had their share amount of hate on the previous arcs. You're coming with useless arguments and you're just butthurt at this point. I like Boruto quite a lot but the recent arc has just been uninteresting and should have ended already.
Also, it's not hate. It's a fucking opinion, you may stop quoting every fucking comment under this episode. You're way too butthurt.
tbh this arc has a decent amount of character development for the new 7 ninja swordsmen and metal lee. I brought naruto into this cause most of ya'll be complaining about these fillers when naruto itself had many and ppl had to wait for months jus to get a cannon ep. I'm jus saying what i feel, but if that's your opinion then i respect your opinion. Honeslty I'm not much of a fan with these anime only arcs but it's kinda stupid to hate on it like stupidly without a valid reason. If u like or hate boruto that's your opinion and i respect it that's all
May 1, 2022 4:45 AM
Oct 2019
Bulldog01234 said:
At this point, the ppl are just saying these eps are trash without even watching them. I mean you got ppl complaining and saying these are fillers when it's already been stated that the anime is canon. For now, let's forget about them being cannons, but what's the point of complaining about having fillers? In og naruto after sasuke retrevial arc u got over 90+ filler eps and they are straight dogshit. I mean you guys didn't even have to wait for months to get a single cannon ep cuz u guys saw the show after it ended(most of ya'll). If your gonna say it's trash all the time then stop wasting your time to watching these eps and say it's trash and don't watch it. Simple asf the hate is really stupid

you really asking what's the point complaining about the filler?lmao

people have right to complain what they watching, so stop telling people what to do.
davidyodo24May 1, 2022 4:48 AM
May 1, 2022 4:46 AM
Oct 2019
SideCharacterKal said:

gotta keep milking Naruto franchise, am i right Tv Tokyo lol
May 1, 2022 4:46 AM
Jul 2020
davidyodo24 said:
Bulldog01234 said:

people have right to complain what they watching, so stop telling people what to..
Aight sry bro my bad. Jus telling u what i feel. I still respect yours and everyone's opinon
May 1, 2022 4:48 AM
Oct 2019
Cestlavie_ said:
Trashy episodes in a row
it's Phenomenal really

the consistency is really Phenomenal bro.
May 1, 2022 4:50 AM
Oct 2019
Bulldog01234 said:
davidyodo24 said:

people have right to complain what they watching, so stop telling people what to..
Aight sry bro my bad. Jus telling u what i feel. I still respect yours and everyone's opinon

you have the right to compliment it, others have the right to complain..

it just simple as that.
Okay, if you understood that.
Respect.
May 1, 2022 6:15 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Amazing episode after whats done previously, in a bit of ironic. This episode Hebiichigo got a perfect time stretching out her sad backstory. I wonder whose that rogue shinobi she's mentioning?

Well, the situations looks rough for them and the whole poor village after the storage surprisingly destroyed! But its not over yet since Denki and Iwabe sufferred a loss while trying to gather some food. Rip.

Lets go, Kawaki, Boruto, its about time you all paid your mistake letting that shitty villain alive!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 1, 2022 8:32 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I didn't expect this arc to be so focused on the ninja swordmen's character development. Too bad they came from an arc that wasn't that interesting to being with and this one is worse in that aspect.

The episode itself was fine though.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 1, 2022 8:40 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
At this point, this Anime exists solely so that we can feel grateful for the quality seasonal shows we get.
May 1, 2022 9:42 AM
Nov 2013
Can they finish this arc already? It was interesting at the beginning and it still has some good things here and there but they're dragging it too much and it's probably the arc with the most inconsistencies and questionable writing decisions
May 1, 2022 10:19 AM
Jan 2021
Obviously everyone is upset at the fact that Funamushi has killed Kagura (refer to Episode 246 if you don't know what I'm referring to).

Boruto, Kawaki, Buntan, and Hebiichigo all want to rush at Funamushi and make the first move, but Sarada decides against it. After all, Kagura's priority is protecting the village, the same village he grew up in and accepted him despite the fact that Yagura is his grandfather.

After that is settled, they run into a food problem. The food in storage was mostly destroyed and unsalvagable, so the villagers decided to give the shinobi their food and forgo eating so that they will be able to fight back. Hebiichigo gives her food to a couple of kids because she knows they are hungry. She claims that it's because the food doesn't suit her palatte, BUT THAT'S COMPLETE CAP.

She briefly explains her past to Metal, just the fact that she grew up in a trash heap forced to collect trash and try to make money to live. But then a rogue shinobi tried to kill her one day to silence her, and she was able to stab him with her pole. The shinobi pursuing them praised her and she decided to become a shinobi because killing was her only talent. Metal reminds her that she is GREAT at sewing.

Two children talk about how there's some trees that grow fruit in the mountains, so Denki and Iwabe go with the kids to find the fruit. Unfortunately, they get captured by the Funato...

What will happen next? Only time will tell.
May 1, 2022 10:20 AM

Feb 2019
Eoussama said:
At this point, this Anime exists solely so that we can feel grateful for the quality seasonal shows we get.

No way a one piece fan saying this lmao
May 1, 2022 10:21 AM

Feb 2019
I’m like the biggest boruto defender on earth but this arc been going on for legit months at this point and ain’t shit happened other than a disgraceful death for Kagura. Just take a 3 month break or something and come back with a decent arc.
May 1, 2022 10:23 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Marinate1016 said:
Eoussama said:

No way a one piece fan saying this lmao

I was gonna take you seriously until I read this “I’m like the biggest boruto defender”.
May 1, 2022 12:17 PM
May 2021
This episode was basically filler but in a filler arc. How bad can it get?
May 1, 2022 1:04 PM
Nov 2020
Marinate1016 said:
I’m like the biggest boruto defender on earth but this arc been going on for legit months at this point and ain’t shit happened other than a disgraceful death for Kagura. Just take a 3 month break or something and come back with a decent arc.

ain't even decent it's 3/10
May 2, 2022 8:15 AM
Nov 2020
Cestlavie_ said:
Trashy episodes in a row
it's Phenomenal really

that first line was misleading Lol
I was about to make fun of you 😅
May 2, 2022 4:49 PM

Dec 2016
Damn, Boruto had perfect occasion to fill out this episode with Hebiichigo backstory (1/2~2/3 of episode) but no, they decided to show only small part of it... just to show scenes (of bad guys) that could be saved for "next episode".

Like most people said this arc is getting too long, especially after killing Kagura.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
May 3, 2022 4:51 PM
Apr 2022
i miss Naruto fillers so much
never thought this day would come 🥲
May 4, 2022 11:00 AM
May 2021
Bulldog01234 said:

It's a shame to compare these episodes with Naruto fillers. Naruto fillers are thousand times better than this sh*t
May 4, 2022 11:02 AM
May 2021
How many episodes we have for this arc?
May 5, 2022 9:39 AM
Jul 2020
_Zomboy_ said:
Bulldog01234 said:

It's a shame to compare these episodes with Naruto fillers. Naruto fillers are thousand times better than this sh*t
ngl if we take og naruto fillers. They're shit. Og naruto filler was even worse than these boruto anime cannon/filler arcs. If we take Shippuden fillers then Shippuden fillers >>. Og naruto fillers were straight dogshit
May 5, 2022 9:45 AM
May 2021
Bulldog01234 said:
_Zomboy_ said:

ngl if we take og naruto fillers. They're shit. Og naruto filler was even worse than these boruto anime cannon/filler arcs. If we take Shippuden fillers then Shippuden fillers >>. Og naruto fillers were straight dogshit

I think it's better not to go on discussing this. Let's accept that he have two different opinions here.
May 6, 2022 7:26 AM
Jul 2020
_Zomboy_ said:
Bulldog01234 said:

I think it's better not to go on discussing this. Let's accept that he have two different opinions here.
ya, sure. Have a good day my man
May 11, 2022 6:02 AM

Dec 2020
How Denki and Iwabe gonna go get food for the whole village and not bring bags or something of the sort. Surely they weren't planning on bringing a few fruits grasped in their arms and expect even a meal's worth of food for the villagers (let alone feeding the shinobi). Small things like that do be irritating...

Edit: Added the ss
LXYXNMay 11, 2022 6:14 AM
May 28, 2022 12:53 PM

Dec 2015
Funamushi is still out to kill Boruto. Wonder what he'll do when he finds out that the ambush was cancelled by their leader. Glad that Sara is taking up the reigns here and showing some good leadership. On another note wasn't expecting Hibiichigo's background story here 😢. Hopefully that's not a death flag. Haven't seen Ikada in a while. How will he face Boruto the next time they meet?
Nov 6, 2022 12:28 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
food seems to be scarce!!!! kekeke
Mar 18, 2023 5:01 AM
Mar 2021
Filler....................

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 23, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.