Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 1, 2022 1:56 PM

Mar 2010
Not much action, but we got a new character kinda.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 2, 2022 2:36 PM

Sep 2014
This series is a lot more fun than the rating led me to believe.

The only thing that bothers me about the always oh-so-controversial rape attempts is how they don't seem to blend in naturally. But that's mostly an issue with the non-dark fantasy tone. Although I do like some of the happier moments in the story, so there's that.

The animation is obviously lacking when it comes to fights, but it's at least watchable and the story is pretty fun.
All in all, I find this so far leaps and bounds better than Tsukimichi, Saihate no Paladin, Shield Hero, etc.
FlamepriesTMay 2, 2022 2:41 PM
May 3, 2022 12:21 PM

Nov 2009
LOL, Ariane plays with the little fox every chance she gets. She's so cute.

And her "booba" is large enough that it makes a "pop" sound... also her "Thicc" shaking butt too. Makes me want to just slap that thing right there... *lewd thoughts rising*

___ ___ ___

Poor Arc eats in a random dark corner so no one sees him with his helm off... the downside of him being in a Skeleton avatar, most others would view him as a "monster".

___ ___ ___

And as the continuation from last episode, we see more "slaves" treatment in this Fantasy/Game world by the Humans (real monsters).

And we got another girl, Furry Ninja as said by Arc, I think Arc is a Fantasy Maniac back on Earth, bet he loves to RP too.

___ ___ ___

"They should be able to sneak in with ease"

5 sec later

*BOOOOM*

LOOOOOOOL... did Arc crash into the building with his dimension move?
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 4, 2022 9:04 PM
Apr 2018
amlg said:
LOL, Ariane plays with the little fox every chance she gets. She's so cute.

And her "booba" is large enough that it makes a "pop" sound... also her "Thicc" shaking butt too. Makes me want to just slap that thing right there... *lewd thoughts rising*

___ ___ ___

Poor Arc eats in a random dark corner so no one sees him with his helm off... the downside of him being in a Skeleton avatar, most others would view him as a "monster".

___ ___ ___

And as the continuation from last episode, we see more "slaves" treatment in this Fantasy/Game world by the Humans (real monsters).

And we got another girl, Furry Ninja as said by Arc, I think Arc is a Fantasy Maniac back on Earth, bet he loves to RP too.

___ ___ ___

"They should be able to sneak in with ease"

5 sec later

*BOOOOM*

LOOOOOOOL... did Arc crash into the building with his dimension move?

Well he did create Skeleton paladin with a back story: " A wandering knight try to find a way to remove the curse" so yes he into RP
May 5, 2022 8:43 AM

Oct 2017
Interested in the ninja.
May 15, 2022 11:40 AM
Oct 2016
This series > Overlord and Shield Hero.
May 18, 2022 5:28 AM

May 2020
Like what's with these villains, every last one of them is a horny rapey bastard. Can't we have something different for a change.

OP Arc though... can feel for them having no chance against him.
Jun 13, 2022 4:07 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol the Kemono ninja girl is looking pretty good, I hope that we'll see her again later, anyway the rescue mission was done pretty easily, of course we got a fanservice scene of Ariane because of her body's proportions lol but they could easily rescue the four elf girl in the basement, now it's up to saving the remaining ones in the castle but seems like they did that quickly xD
Jul 20, 2022 9:16 PM

Feb 2021
Are ninja not popular in that world? It's the best character that I always use when playing games XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 11, 2022 2:03 PM
Jul 2021
guess what...I really liiked the green fox in this one
Aug 18, 2022 7:50 PM
Aug 2022
very good very nice very entertaining
Aug 20, 2022 11:40 AM
Sep 2020
Ah yes, when our heroes are out to save children being sexually molested in the basement, it's the perfect moment for a joke about how the elf can't fit through a window because of her huge breasts (complete with silly big booba noises)

Ninja: (very plainly states she's realized Arc is not an enemy, and very clearly explains her reasons for thinking so)
Arc: "I don't know why, exactly, but I think she realizes it was a misunderstanding."
The dialogue in this series is so bad sometimes.

Drinking game: Drink every time a group of villains yells "Who the hell are you?!" at the heroes. Like why do you even care? Shouldn't you focus on fighting them off, guys?
Havoc_CrowAug 20, 2022 12:09 PM
Sep 8, 2022 5:56 AM
Mar 2016
Maybe another player? o.o
Sep 12, 2022 12:37 PM
Jan 2022
A loli appears jajajaja who cares about this anynore
Jul 2, 2023 5:34 AM

Apr 2013
That really is one serious elf, but a nice dude. So there are ninjas involved as well who those bandits made an enemy out of, wonder what they're searching for.
Jul 31, 2023 6:01 PM

Feb 2018
Oi that window scene, brilliant camera work ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). No but seriously furry ninjas? That's a first one lol
Aug 13, 2023 9:03 PM
Oct 2020
I'm enjoying this one more and more with each episode. I like the character interactions and it looks like they're about to team up for an adventure. Way to go Arc and Danka, being perfect gentleman by 'looking away' at the window spectacle. It's a lot more fun than I expected given the dark beginnings. And Ponta is just about the cutest creature imaginable. I like the little clip and the end showing Ponta's irl adventures. I hope they keep that up throughout the series.  
Dec 19, 2023 3:44 PM
Jun 2012
I don't remember the Great Forest of Maple Syrup having a slave trading epidemic. But I must have hard passed that chapter in American History.
Feb 27, 5:33 AM

Mar 2015
Wonder when Arc's identity is gonna be revealed.

Also his character setup was that he was cursed, and is on a journey to cure it. Really curious if the curse is real or it's just in writing only for his character setup.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2022

116 by adbeaver »»
Feb 28, 2:52 AM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2022

52 by adbeaver »»
Feb 28, 1:18 AM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 12, 2022

68 by adbeaver »»
Feb 27, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2022

74 by adbeaver »»
Feb 27, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2022

187 by adbeaver »»
Feb 27, 12:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.