Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2022 6:59 AM

Nov 2011
Man, this Anthony guy really can be a problem for Richard with his ambitions.

I'm not sure how much Buckingham can be trusted for his advise in this show either, especially since it relates to his devil theories. This anime's story feels like it gets more and more complex with each episode tbh.
Apr 24, 2022 7:29 AM

Jul 2017
Edward's death certainly was caught normally, and Queen Elizabeth certainly wants revenge back on the York Family, starting from her supposed "kingmaker" the Duke of Buckingham to assassinate Richard when the time is right with her brother Earl Rivers and her very own Woodville family of rebels.

The demon child, exposed for Buckingham to see his true intersex self, and Buckingham is a true enigma to work for the gain of people, that includes Richard in his quest to pursue the crown, dabbing in the same sin. Catesby still remains as the loyal ally of Richard's, and so is Lord Hastings.

With each intercourse, Richard goes deep into demoic territory, and now this pact is marked for his life with Buckingham to change England from the inside out...slowly but surely.

Apr 24, 2022 9:14 AM
May 2021
Manga readers, has the manga confirmed whether Richard has both male and female genitals? I was under the impression that he did sleep with Anne at least once in order to pass off Edward's son as his own. Now that he's sleeping with Buckingham I'm just curious as to "what fashion" they're engaging in the act.
Apr 24, 2022 9:33 AM
Apr 2019
XO2HKIM said:
Manga readers, has the manga confirmed whether Richard has both male and female genitals? I was under the impression that he did sleep with Anne at least once in order to pass off Edward's son as his own. Now that he's sleeping with Buckingham I'm just curious as to "what fashion" they're engaging in the act.

i think richard had female breasts + male genital. 🤔
Apr 24, 2022 10:39 AM

Oct 2020
XO2HKIM said:

Richard has breasts as well as both male and female reproductive organs. It never really delves into much detail about how that works but he for sure has female reproductive parts.

ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs? ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ… ʜᴇʜᴇʜ.

ɪ’ᴍ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ʜᴏɴᴏʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴜs. ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ.
🅢🅞🅤🅡🅒🅔
Apr 24, 2022 10:44 AM
Jul 2010
danybrando said:

I don't think so. If this were the case, he would've looked like a normal boy at birth. His mother freaked out because Richard has ambiguous genitals.
Apr 24, 2022 10:57 AM
May 2021
@BucciaratiBruno That's what I suspected, thanks!
Apr 24, 2022 12:49 PM

Sep 2011
I really dislike Buckingham. Hoping he dies soon!
Apr 24, 2022 1:14 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Edward is dead and Richard's secret was found out by Buckingham...
I really hope Buckingham is killed soon...I do not like him at all...

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Apr 24, 2022 2:04 PM
Apr 2019
Sichlor said:
danybrando said:

I don't think so. If this were the case, he would've looked like a normal boy at birth. His mother freaked out because Richard has ambiguous genitals.

makes sense.👍
Apr 24, 2022 2:04 PM
Apr 2019
Sichlor said:
danybrando said:

makes sense.👍
Apr 24, 2022 3:04 PM

Dec 2018
Oh no, Richard lose his virginity to Buckingham... poor Catesby...
The 'family' conflict begins... Richard is now freely to eliminate everyone that is on his way since his real older brothers are no longer live.

Apr 24, 2022 3:39 PM

Jul 2007
Wow, Richard just giving his body to get what he wants. This episode was really powerful. Of course I ship this "couple" now, but it also breaks my heart to see Richard and Catesby's scene when they were kids. He was always there for him and now Buckingham has him for himself 😢
Apr 24, 2022 5:10 PM

Sep 2020
Richard got exposed, defiled and re-awakened to his original goal in one fell swoop!
YayPepsi said:
I really dislike Buckingham. Hoping he dies soon!

Unfortunately I think Buckingham is not going to leave the center stage until Richard can safely throw him out of a cliff, and that's going to take a while for that to happen.
hanyuhi16 said:
Wow, Richard just giving his body to get what he wants. This episode was really powerful. Of course I ship this "couple" now, but it also breaks my heart to see Richard and Catesby's scene when they were kids. He was always there for him and now Buckingham has him for himself 😢

Catesby has to be the second most emotionally trampled character in the series (the first is certainly Richard).
Apr 24, 2022 7:57 PM

Mar 2016
I knew Buckingham wouldn't betray Richard. He seems more like a problem than a traitor. But, I didn't expect him to pretend to switch sides. When he appeared behind the queen towards the start of the episode, his plans immediately made sense, and I was annoyed and impressed at the same time.

The queen—her plans finally manifested. And, she got defeated. Finally, it feels like her arc has ended. But, she's alive, and has taken her son. So, I guess she started a new arc. I wonder what she'll do next.

Oh Buckingham . . . I was not expecting him to do that with Richard! The trailer did make me think he might, but I still convinced myself it was just a metaphor for their growing secret relationship. Well, it was a metaphor for that too, but it was also a representation of their sexual relationship!

I feel so bad for Catesby right now. He is the only one who truly loves Richard. I can see two ends for him: one where he helps Richard in some way. Other where he tries to help Richard, but gets killed either by someone else or by Richard himself. I hope he lives and gets to stay with Richard, though I doubt it would happen. I'd heard that The Wars of Roses had a very sad end.

The Crown Prince doesn't seem like he'd make a good king. He talks like a normal child, but it also feels like a foreshadowing for something bad about to happen.
Apr 24, 2022 11:31 PM

Jun 2021
This show has more twists and betrayals than Game of Thrones season 7 and (the dubious) season 8.
Apr 25, 2022 6:53 AM

Nov 2015
I'm just really shocked...

Richard and Buckingham scene was unsettling... Buckingham set that all up so that he can confirm the truth about Richard's body and use that to take advantage... and Richard accept that... Now, these two are controlling the situation... with Elizabeth and her brothers out of the way, the next targets are the two princes. Damn, poor Beth... hope nothing bad happens to her.

On the other hand, I hate that Catesby is losing x'D He has been loyal this entire time, trying to protect Richard all the cost and is now just getting being pushed aside.... hope he will find a way to stay with Richard at the end.

Right now, everyone are more miserable than ever.

younger brothers of the death painting wombs,
lend me your strength!! fire!!
like Esou... I must fight with grace!
like Kechizu... I must fight freely!!
and like Yuji... I must fight with power!!!

deliveriescollectionreverie sonata
amazing set by ec secret snowman < 333
Apr 25, 2022 11:10 AM
Apr 2012
I disliked Buckingham from the start but in this episode he's just despicable. I didn't expect he'd rape Richard. I just want Richard and Catesby to execute him soon... slowly.

That scene of Edward being greeted in afterlife by Warwick was sweet.

Queen's reaction to the ruining of her plans was enjoyable as well, heh.
Apr 26, 2022 6:17 AM

Jul 2013
This episode makes me feel conflicted. Maybe I just feel too bad for Catesby and he's everlasting unrequited love for Richard. Seeing them as kids was very cute ;_;
Apr 26, 2022 9:54 PM

Oct 2008
w0w! for sure this show is really getting better and better! oh my!
5/5.

Apr 27, 2022 2:16 PM
Mar 2015
Richard made a demon's bargain with Buckingham
Jul 25, 2022 8:21 AM

Feb 2021
Richard has been discovered and tainted. Elizabeth almost breaks because Her plan is failed. This story becomes a little bit interesting.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Baraou no Souretsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2022

89 by Skoll94 »»
Mar 19, 3:00 PM

» Is this anime BL?

wazzupdog - May 23, 2022

8 by Mishiia »»
Mar 11, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Baraou no Souretsu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2022

17 by KatastrophicNoob »»
Sep 8, 2023 5:40 AM

» Why the low rating?

removed-user - Jan 9, 2022

20 by Lucifrost »»
Aug 28, 2023 1:47 PM

» On this day 538 years ago…

monder_Killer17 - Aug 25, 2023

0 by monder_Killer17 »»
Aug 25, 2023 12:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.