Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 15, 2022 3:34 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So this time Leo went to an island to watch out Lily and really underestimated her lol, even though the tests were supposed to be difficult she managed to pass them easily and not the way he thought she would do, I especially like how she can transform into that big white legendary wolf aspect... well now it looks like Echidna wants to meet Leo, interesting.
Jun 22, 2022 6:25 PM

Jun 2020
Confronting what Lily's about to do in the Largo Sea and her madness, She's cute but a troublemaker like a child and if you find it annoying it kind of does, Now that I think of it I can't get over the idea Shutina/Steina is a succubus and not an elf

At least she takes it seriously when her "future husband" is dying, Although Leo's plans were foiled I expected it to not work since Lily forces her way in through the first one and that was kind of hilarious that he expected his plans to work.

Jun 26, 2022 1:41 PM
Feb 2022
Lili is so cute! I love her, she tries really hard but she's just a child ;w;

And, is Leo in trouble now? D:
Jul 26, 2022 11:28 PM
Oct 2019
the drawing that she fell asleep and drooled on in the beginning was about the only cool thing. oh, and seeing her special "form" was interesting. otherwise, too much of her annoys me. i prefer her in small bites where she sees black onyx knight in a courtyard and starts bugging him for "5 minutes" like in episode 2

but at least we know she's a straight forward kind of person. tell her to do something and she can do it. it was nice she figured out the specifics on her own though, after that weirdo in the woods gave her the advice

back down to 5/10. this wasn't as good as episode 2.
Sep 6, 2022 12:44 AM

Nov 2019
I also thought Lily was dense judging by how fast her point of attention changed but I guess that reenactment of a poison snake helped through the motion of teamwork also Leo Godhart helped her figure out the problem. Was troubling watching this episode though..
Sep 6, 2022 3:15 PM

Jul 2015
Proper communication certainly is the key to solving many things, like improving Lily's leadership qualities in this case

On a sidenote, Shutina really feels like a normal elf instead of a succubus.

Sep 16, 2022 3:58 PM
Jan 2022
It was ok that’s all move on with your day
Oct 10, 2022 12:50 PM
Aug 2010
Project manager Isekei what more can you ask for?
Mar 7, 4:29 AM
Feb 2024
good episode enjoyed it
Mar 28, 2:19 PM

Jun 2010
lili is just too cute and sweet. Her reactions when she thought he was sick were painful to watch. :(

She turns into a big wolf!

Through the rock, past the slimes, swim across the river and.... holy shit there are a lot of these. lol She aced them all.
She looked so happy after he woke up. She is going to make some really extremely lucky guy very extremely lucky one day!

I still don't understand this ep's lore.. The dragon people were singled out out of all the demon races why? They look and seem to act the most human! It doesn't make any sense that people would happily accept wolf demons and orc like demons etc.. but have a problem with the dragon types. They even live the same way humans do. and seem like the most likely to end up merging with them. Maybe that's it now that I think about it. The japanese still have a lot of bloodline cultural ties, it might have been how they perceive more primitive human cultures dealing with it. That's the only thing i could think of.

Also a lot of dragon girl cuties. :D

The head pat smile was!!! >_< :D
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuusha, Yamemasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2022

77 by vkopuzoglu »»
Apr 25, 7:53 AM

Poll: » Yuusha, Yamemasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2022

136 by James_xeno »»
Mar 28, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Yuusha, Yamemasu Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 3, 2022

46 by Monmon0110 »»
Mar 7, 5:14 AM

Poll: » Yuusha, Yamemasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2022

70 by Monmon0110 »»
Mar 7, 4:51 AM

Poll: » Yuusha, Yamemasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2022

84 by Monmon0110 »»
Mar 1, 12:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.