Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 3, 2022 12:10 AM

Oct 2008
what a fun ride! hope there's more!
5/5.
8/10.

Apr 4, 2022 1:33 PM

Mar 2010
I felt very shy when they started to both picture themselves with kds.. especially since if they both do get charmed at the same time there really is a good possibility they just get married haha. damn this anime is sooo gey its made me straight. I want tachibana to bare my children.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 4, 2022 10:26 PM

Feb 2014
Hm, some times funny, others boring (specialy 2nd half).

In general it was a forgetable fine-ish anime.

Kirito scenes were the best xD

6/10
Apr 6, 2022 9:00 PM

Jan 2011
This episode was straight cringe.
Apr 9, 2022 1:10 PM

Dec 2016
Now waiting patiently for announcement of Tachibana's figurine and 2nd season...

also ok so SA07 is indeed canon
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Apr 21, 2022 4:55 PM

Oct 2008
That was a much weaker ending than I was expecting, this whole last rebellion arc wasn't as interesting to me. Probably because I in general don't like the whole mind control concept.

Overall, was a hilarious show. Been a while since I came across one that would make me burst out laughing.
May 18, 2022 1:21 AM

Jul 2015
It finally happened, Jinguji praised Tachibana for the first time in their many years of friendship!

This turned out to be quite the humorous anime involving two cursed old guys.

May 20, 2022 9:15 PM

May 2017
Tachibana is as useless as one can get.
Jun 24, 2022 12:34 AM

Jan 2015
That praise scene was too good. I cried...

Tachibana getting Charmed by Jinguji was a perfect end to this series. Season two when?
Aug 14, 2022 9:52 PM

Mar 2010
Rap god Jinguuji. lmao at Tachibani getting charmed. I wonder if we will get more! Is very cool that the chuuni did some sick moves this episode.
Oct 6, 2022 11:08 PM
Nov 2020
One step closer (15 character limit)
Nov 21, 2022 4:39 PM
Sep 2016
Damn I didn't expect a lighthearted comedy to end with such a relatable representation of two sides of anxiety from both the main characters. Except of course it was a lot easier to cure the main characters than it is in real life.
Dec 27, 2022 7:47 AM
Aug 2015
Well hey, this anime is not winning any awards for ground-breaking writing but it definitely has a ton of heart. It's very "charming" so to say. I'll definitely be watching if there's a season two! All the characters are just so likable and the jokes almost always land so spectacularly. This show knows not to take itself too seriously yet manages to get really heartwarming when it wants to be. I can't help wanting to see more adventures with Jinguuji and Tachibana. My favourite character is surprisingly the Kirito parody-- Schwartz is easily the more entertaining Kirito.
Jul 21, 2023 4:15 AM

Jan 2018
I was expecting some trash ecchi isekai, but it turns out this is one of the best comedy of this generation.

It is also the best bromance show (or boys love, as many people called it) that I have ever watched, even though I never like this type of anime.

Tachibana has a pretty "charmed" character design. Hell, it may even make me gay for "him". 
Jinguuji is pretty cool too, with all his speech and personality. 
I really love this dynamic duo and all the side character, especially Arnold (Schwartz)enegger.

I'm going to add the OP & ED music to my collection of anime songs because it is so lovely and addictive.

I'm hoping for a quick release of season 2, so I won't be reading manga because it will stop me from looking forward to the anime.

Easily 9/10.
Average anime enjoyer.
Nov 27, 2023 11:49 PM

Sep 2022
I think this episode is really cute and says a lot about how much Jinguji and Tachibana have been through together.
Dec 5, 2023 8:29 PM
May 2021
istg if this series doesn't end in these two getting together, i'm gonna be upset
i only care about hot ppl fr fr
Dec 29, 2023 3:21 PM

Jun 2020
Its was okay? I actually like the idea but the anime didint worked for me. I didn’t hate any characters (Im not biggest fan of Tachibana but he’s okay ) and I really enjoy Schwartz and the guardian girl as a characters. But some episodes where too weak and not always working especially the last part with the kingdom Tachibana was just annoying and Jinguuji was kind of useless as a character for 2 ep. The calamari arc was definitely the best one and actually was funny.

Other than that I didn’t like the last ep's last part like yea we know about this strange kind of effect that they have on each other but the anime kind of forgot about it till there. Yea we did see the Tachibana effect on others but Jinguuji didn’t have this effect on Tachibana for a lot of episodes and than at last minute boom he have it again.Especially the last part was pretty much about their friendship and than thats was changed. Just like choose one concept?

5/10
Jan 6, 7:21 PM

Dec 2022
I do really like the dynamic of these two. This studio did a good job with this.

Now they have deadline. Defeat the Demon Lord before they fall in love with each other.
Feb 7, 5:09 PM
May 2016
Such a funny and heartwarming way to end the season. Jinguuji's praise speech had me dying laughing. I didn't know what to expect when I started watching this but it was a pleasant surprise and I'm happy I took the time to watch. It felt so refreshing to watch this show. Hopefully we get a season 2 :)
Mar 25, 6:19 PM
Oct 2022
Just a wholesome rom-com anime isukai
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2022

77 by FranqitoH »»
Apr 26, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2022

118 by SafeEntity »»
Apr 12, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2022

33 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Jan 3, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2022

54 by KcKitty »»
Jan 3, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2022

29 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Dec 30, 2023 5:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.