Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 25, 2022 10:20 AM

Jul 2017
After all we're talking about cloverworks, as you can see from their track record they have a tendency to make the worst sequels ever made(promised neverland), not do a sequel at all or just do a special thats shit (wonder egg) even if the IP is doing good, or have so bad pacing that you skip half the source material (but you include a joke in the final episode which you havent seen the context of so it makes no sense) (horimiya)

I love this series and would rather that it has no sequel at all or one thats made by a diffrent studio
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 25, 2022 10:27 AM
Nov 2021
well, my dress-up Darling manga is still on-going, and there isn't even really enough of it out yet for them to skip stuff like they did the others, so I think it should be fine
Mar 25, 2022 10:27 AM
Feb 2021
after all this also dress up darling season 1 has kinda gain my trust so i want them to continue making it...
Mar 25, 2022 10:31 AM

Feb 2021
They have done a really good work that I would like to give them a chance. Hopefully they have learn from their past errors, and will do what actually people want. but if they screw up this one, I would totally loss faith in them
Everyone has a different way of enjoying anime, you aren't superior for watching some kind or other

Mar 25, 2022 10:32 AM

Mar 2017
Kitsune_089 said:
After all we're talking about cloverworks, as you can see from their track record they have a tendency to make the worst sequels ever made(promised neverland), not do a sequel at all or just do a special thats shit (wonder egg) even if the IP is doing good, or have so bad pacing that you skip half the source material (but you include a joke in the final episode which you havent seen the context of so it makes no sense) (horimiya)

I love this series and would rather that it has no sequel at all or one thats made by a diffrent studio

Yeah, I wish I could say:

"It's going to be fine, this show got popular and they made an amazing adaptation on season 1, surely they will make/nail season 2." COPIUM

But, at this point, I don't have enough trust to say it... just to pray.
Mar 25, 2022 10:42 AM

Feb 2021
Kitsune_089 said:

They literally only ever made one sequel, how can you say they have a bad tendency of making bad sequels???
Mar 25, 2022 10:43 AM
Aug 2019
Did anyone ever figure out why the second season of the Promised Neverland turned out as bad as it was? I haven’t really attributed that entirely to Cloverworks yet.
Mar 25, 2022 11:00 AM
Jul 2021
a studio change is definitely gonna split the fanbase no matter how good it is
Mar 25, 2022 11:05 AM
Feb 2021
im just full of doubts that season 2 is a possibility because most shows with 12 episodes dont get to have a second season and altho season 2 would be a well deserved one i just dont like how drag the romance in this.

dont get me wrong i absolutely love the show i love everything from the main character to the side chars to marin, but 12 episodes half of them were only about outfits and rest just gojo and marin been embarrassed at each other lol it feels so slow and i prefer a bit more fast pace shows.

think about it like this, orient might not be a romance but it took 12 episodes for the main character to get a sword and while that happend we barley learned about anything like but the show had a good vibe and a story and we got part 2 annouced not even 2 days after the show finished.

but this show feels like they dragged it too long. i really dont know why i feel like it.

so i guess what i just wrote just meant to say: i love marin so much and i think gojo is a decent main character it just the romanced been dragged too long i want to see more progress now not in season 2 which will happen(if it even happen) next 2 years
__MoRaX__Mar 25, 2022 11:13 AM
Mar 25, 2022 11:05 AM
Jul 2020
You can’t really say they have a tendency to make bad sequels after they made exactly one bad sequel, especially since the problems with that sequel weren’t CloverWorks’ fault.
Mar 25, 2022 11:08 AM
Mar 2020
Bruh, you think cloverworks has only worked on TPN season 2 and WEP? You should do more research about something before deciding to talk about them. But even then, how’s Wep (a anime original) comparable to a slice of life anime? All cloverworks needs to do is stick with the manga and that what they’ve done. There’s no reason to believe they’ll flop the next season.

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 25, 2022 11:21 AM
May 2011
Good to see that CloverWorks hatred still runs strong even after the stellar adaptation they've provided
Mar 25, 2022 11:22 AM

Mar 2021
If there is a season 2, It is good, continue watching it.
if it is bad, score it 1 and drop it and continue the manga
if no season 2, just read manga.
why are you scared when you have options.
I get it you love this series. Even I love this series. But doing something about it, is not in our control. our discussion here isn't read by the team who did this anime. Nor do they consider overseas popularity (i guess) while making a sequel. Most of the animes are just meant for Japanese people and they do it considering how popular it is in Japan. So ranting about it is not gonna change a thing.
Mar 25, 2022 12:00 PM
Nov 2021
MeVike said:
Bruh, you think cloverworks has only worked on TPN season 2 and WEP? You should do more research about something before deciding to talk about them. But even then, how’s Wep (a anime original) comparable to a slice of life anime? All cloverworks needs to do is stick with the manga and that what they’ve done. There’s no reason to believe they’ll flop the next season.

the promised Neverland season 2 and wonder egg priority are recent and are two REALLY bad back to back fuck ups that's two too many and back to back in a row at that that's more than enough to put doubt in people's minds
Mar 25, 2022 12:06 PM
Mar 2020
Kasutoro-Kun said:
MeVike said:

the promised Neverland season 2 and wonder egg priority are recent and are two REALLY bad back to back fuck ups that's two too many and back to back in a row at that that's more than enough to put doubt in people's minds

Wep is a anime original. They’re all literally hit or miss. 2nd season of TPN was changed literally by the mangaka who was supervising the work in the anime alongside cloverworks.

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.

Mar 25, 2022 12:15 PM
Mar 2021
MugenDarou said:
a studio change is definitely gonna split the fanbase no matter how good it is

thing is a studio change doesn't actually matter, what matters are the core staff. for instance, look at the change from haikyuu and haikyuu to the top, and see how different they are, even I stopped it cos I didn't like it at all. but all of haikyuu anime is made by production IG. the reason for the difference is that the main people working on it changed. as cloverworks is a pretty popular studio, I'd assume freelancers are working on it, and they themselves can go to other studios and produce the anime there.
Mar 25, 2022 12:15 PM
Mar 2021
Kitsune_089 said:

thing is a studio change doesn't actually matter, what matters are the core staff. for instance, look at the change from haikyuu and haikyuu to the top, and see how different they are, even I stopped it cos I didn't like it at all. but all of haikyuu anime is made by production IG. the reason for the difference is that the main people working on it changed. as cloverworks is a pretty popular studio, I'd assume freelancers are working on it, and they themselves can go to other studios and produce the anime there.
Mar 25, 2022 12:25 PM
Nov 2021
MeVike said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

Wep is a anime original. They’re all literally hit or miss. 2nd season of TPN was changed literally by the mangaka who was supervising the work in the anime alongside cloverworks.

Doesn't matter that's two fuck ups too many that's a cause for concern wonder what excuse they'd come up with next if they mess up akebi or dress up
Mar 25, 2022 12:37 PM
Mar 2020
Kasutoro-Kun said:
MeVike said:

Doesn't matter that's two fuck ups too many that's a cause for concern wonder what excuse they'd come up with next if they mess up akebi or dress up

Oh it does matter since you’re just talking out of your ass tbh. As I said , Wep is a anime original (It doesn’t have a source that they adapt. They just make shit up on the spot) so it can’t be compared to this anime. If the manga starts getting bad, then it’s the mangaka’s fault and as for tpn 2, the whole anime was supervised by its own creator and if you know what that means, then you should know how irrelevant your statements are.

Mar 25, 2022 12:46 PM

Jul 2017
Kasutoro-Kun said:
MeVike said:

If the first season wasnt a masterpiece i wouldnt be that angry but when they butcher it im angry
Mar 25, 2022 12:48 PM

Apr 2013
Most of Cloverworks sequels have been pretty solid, spare a few they just get smeared for the promised neverland because the publisher wanted it wrapped up.
Mar 25, 2022 12:48 PM
Nov 2021
MeVike said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

Oh it does matter since you’re just talking out of your ass tbh. As I said , Wep is a anime original (It doesn’t have a source that they adapt. They just make shit up on the spot) so it can’t be compared to this anime. If the manga starts getting bad, then it’s the mangaka’s fault and as for tpn 2, the whole anime was supervised by its own creator and if you know what that means, then you should know how irrelevant your statements are.

Bro you constantly saying it's an original anime is such a terrible argument. You keep saying "it's a hit or miss" well guess what my guy IT WAS A HIT AND THEY MESSED IT UP!!!! POINT BLANK PERIOD! That's a fact! In terms of ton season 2 that's their problem for letting the mangaka having so much god damn power of the anime they were producing. I don't care if he's the care who made the manga someone is suppose to step tf in and put their foot down and be like bro this ain't it let's talk this shit over and do it another way instead they just let man's run shop on top of that clover works is still the name that's under promised Neverland season 2 ITS STILL THEIR FUCK UP. The only statements that are irrelevant is yours.
Mar 25, 2022 12:51 PM
Nov 2021
Kitsune_089 said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

If the first season wasnt a masterpiece i wouldnt be that angry but when they butcher it im angry

Exactly he keeps saying the mangaka supervised it as if that still fucking excuses anything lmao who tf told them to just sit back and agree to every horrible decision he made for season 2? Why did no one step in after that master piece of a first season? And it wasn't just the direction they went in the animation quality took a dip they had that weird cgi monster in the beginning the dialogue lacked the tension the previous seasons dialogue between characters gave it was way more than just the direction the anime went in
Mar 25, 2022 1:01 PM
Scout
Sep 2021
I just want more, not for the horniness but for the wholesome stuff that makes me depressed
Mar 25, 2022 1:08 PM
Mar 2020
Kasutoro-Kun said:
MeVike said:

Bro you constantly saying it's an original anime is such a terrible argument. You keep saying "it's a hit or miss" well guess what my guy IT WAS A HIT AND THEY MESSED IT UP!!!! POINT BLANK PERIOD! That's a fact! In terms of ton season 2 that's their problem for letting the mangaka having so much god damn power of the anime they were producing. I don't care if he's the care who made the manga someone is suppose to step tf in and put their foot down and be like bro this ain't it let's talk this shit over and do it another way instead they just let man's run shop on top of that clover works is still the name that's under promised Neverland season 2 ITS STILL THEIR FUCK UP. The only statements that are irrelevant is yours.

And there we go. You seem to have forgotten the point of this thread all along, which doesn’t really surprise me. The reason I keep reminding you that WEP is a anime original is because My dress up Darling isn’t, bruh. They literally can’t make the same mistakes with this anime as they did with WEP. That’s the first point. Oh but it doesn’t matter what you care about, what matters is the fact that I stated about the author of TPN being part of the season 2 anime and not just a part, but a huge part of it. You don’t care? It doesn’t matter. Your feelings aren’t law and order so other people will care. If a production company adapts a bad source, they wouldn’t blame the company but the one who created the source. In TPN’s case the production company was only making 1 cour and the author wanted to see the story end and not get dropped so he made the changes. You’re gonna say the animators fucked up in things they can’t even control? What about scriptwriters? Or composters? The cloverworks staff is big, they even have janitors... is it the janitors’ fault? No, the one who made the changes actually takes full responsibility for the outcome and not the people he’s working with. And chill out a bit, it’s just a discussion.

Mar 25, 2022 1:09 PM

Oct 2017
Kitsune_089 said:

After all we are talking about anime fans who don't know how anime production works and don't understand why stuff like TPN was rushed or that originals mean little on an anime adaption. Cloverworks is a great studio but honestly would be funny to see this be handed off to an actually inferior studio the constant bashing of what is a pretty talented studio is ridiculous when every issue I see brought up has nothing to do with them.

TPN was done WSJ didn't want to continue it. So the choice was do S2 in 11 episodes and wrap it up. Horiyama similar situation. Wonder's Egg Priority all the issues I have heard from it rely on the writing which isn't relevant for an adaption because they are already adapting a beloved story. People love WIT but not every original WIT has done has been met with critical reception. Can you guys actually come up with issues that are actually related to the studio and not the author/production committee? What do you think they just go into S2 planning and say and let's intentionally fuck this up? lol
BilboBaggins365Mar 25, 2022 1:27 PM
Mar 25, 2022 1:15 PM

Jan 2020
But only a few of their sequels have been bad?
Mar 25, 2022 1:19 PM
Nov 2021
MeVike said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

And there we go. You seem to have forgotten the point of this thread all along, which doesn’t really surprise me. The reason I keep reminding you that WEP is a anime original is because My dress up Darling isn’t, bruh. They literally can’t make the same mistakes with this anime as they did with WEP. That’s the first point. Oh but it doesn’t matter what you care about, what matters is the fact that I stated about the author of TPN being part of the season 2 anime and not just a part, but a huge part of it. You don’t care? It doesn’t matter. Your feelings aren’t law and order so other people will care. If a production company adapts a bad source, they wouldn’t blame the company but the one who created the source. In TPN’s case the production company was only making 1 cour and the author wanted to see the story end and not get dropped so he made the changes. You’re gonna say the animators fucked up in things they can’t even control? What about scriptwriters? Or composters? The cloverworks staff is big, they even have janitors... is it the janitors’ fault? No, the one who made the changes actually takes full responsibility for the outcome and not the people he’s working with. And chill out a bit, it’s just a discussion.

Fuck up things they can't control?? Bruh THEY LET THAT MAN COME IN ON SEASON 2 AND FUCK IT UP!!! THATS TOTALLY IN THEIR CONTROL LMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!!! The author came to them with this idea and THEY LET HIM COME IN AND DO IT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS OBVIOUSLY A BAD IDEA!!! Like no one could look at what that man brought to the table and think "yeah this is great" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍โ™‚๏ธ they knew it was shit brought him in let him supervise the entire thing and fuck it up THATS THEIR FAULT!!!! And bro omg with this anime original shit this is such a horrendous argument by God dude. Your argument for this is that "it's an original it's hit or miss so even though the first season was great it's okay that they messed up with their follow up special because it's an original anime haha they don't have a script to follow haha get it haha bc it's original haha" like HUH????!? You keep saying originals are hit and miss but wonder egg priority was a HIT and they messed that up how does it being an original mean anything at all?? Because originals are hit and miss? Which goes against your logic anyways because the first season was a hit which means they obviously have the skills to make a great follow up but purposely made the bone head decision to drop a 1 hour special which half of it was all recaps??? Like what are you saying? I truly don't understand how you wrote that and think "yeah this is logical" like you make NO SENSE bro I know you think you sound smart but I promise you don't you sound ridiculous. Any show that is an original script would get rightfully crucified if they followed up with some BS garbage right after. It being an original does not matter whatsoever. A fuck up is a fuck up especially when you make the dumb decision to make half of your special recaps and the second half feel like a bad acid trip especially when you've shown you had the chops to write great shit in the first season sooo just stop talking lmao
Mar 25, 2022 1:20 PM

Aug 2013
Honestly, people should get over this Cloverworks trauma. Also, the second season of Shadows House was already announced, so I see no reason to doubt this one will get another season eventually.
Mar 25, 2022 1:33 PM

Oct 2017
Kasutoro-Kun said:
MeVike said:

Fuck up things they can't control?? Bruh THEY LET THAT MAN COME IN ON SEASON 2 AND FUCK IT UP!!! THATS TOTALLY IN THEIR CONTROL LMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!!! The author came to them with this idea and THEY LET HIM COME IN AND DO IT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS OBVIOUSLY A BAD IDEA!!! Like no one could look at what that man brought to the table and think "yeah this is great" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍โ™‚๏ธ they knew it was shit brought him in let him supervise the entire thing and fuck it up THATS THEIR FAULT!!!! And bro omg with this anime original shit this is such a horrendous argument by God dude. Your argument for this is that "it's an original it's hit or miss so even though the first season was great it's okay that they messed up with their follow up special because it's an original anime haha they don't have a script to follow haha get it haha bc it's original haha" like HUH????!? You keep saying originals are hit and miss but wonder egg priority was a HIT and they messed that up how does it being an original mean anything at all?? Because originals are hit and miss? Which goes against your logic anyways because the first season was a hit which means they obviously have the skills to make a great follow up but purposely made the bone head decision to drop a 1 hour special which half of it was all recaps??? Like what are you saying? I truly don't understand how you wrote that and think "yeah this is logical" like you make NO SENSE bro I know you think you sound smart but I promise you don't you sound ridiculous. Any show that is an original script would get rightfully crucified if they followed up with some BS garbage right after. It being an original does not matter whatsoever. A fuck up is a fuck up especially when you make the dumb decision to make half of your special recaps and the second half feel like a bad acid trip especially when you've shown you had the chops to write great shit in the first season sooo just stop talking lmao

One how much power do you think studios actually have in this situation? They were given 11 episodes from the committee and told wrap it up. If there is an issue with direction, animation etc lay it on them but they are not responsible for the pacing and episode counts that are going to be decided at a commitee meeting of various interests. WSJ lost interest in continuing the series and that was that. The entire writing staff was freelanced. What they are going to fight with these other companies/individuals for what reason? So they can be known to be hard to work with? Again blame Jump.

Originals don't matter in an adaption because the stuff is already written so really it's just about hey is it going to be adapted properly. It's different compared to bringing in an author whose work you may not know will be good. Dress Up unlike Horiyama and TPN is very popular and likely the publisher wants to continue to support it. They aren't going to be pressured to wrap it up suddenly. So considering most people seem to have liked this adaption it's highly likely CW will continue what is a very popular rom com for them. There is no need to rush through it like manga that are going to stop being sold and had too much content to cover.

Get over your weird tramua around an animation studio. I will leave this comment here and we can come back with probably a good S2. Spy x Family also production wise is looking great and will be in a similar situation as Dress Up. CW is a talented and great studio once they have good production committees which they recently have not had.

Good studios make bombs. Everyone loves WIT but ignores they have had bad or disappointing originals too. Yet no one lays on them as hard as people have for CW. At least the over the top A1 hate actually had some reasonable history.
BilboBaggins365Mar 25, 2022 1:40 PM
Mar 25, 2022 1:49 PM
Mar 2020
Kasutoro-Kun said:
MeVike said:

Wtf are you even on about? First things first, calm down buddy, eat some snickers.

No they didn’t just let him come and ruin their work, which isn’t even their work but the authors. In some cases, the author will give full rights to the company to do whatever with the adaptation and in cases like this, the company can’t do anything the author doesn’t want. Even if they want to do something different, they need to consult the author and if they say no, nothing will be changed. It’s part of their contract.

Secondly, wtf are you even on about x2? It’s not even an argument, its a fact. Anime originals will indeed be hit or miss, but why bring it up, when it contributes nothing to the discussion we’re having right now? The argument and what I said is that anime originals are different from adaptations as you can’t make the same mistakes in both, because one source is already finished and the anime original doesn’t even have a source, but it’s written by anime scriptwriters on a weekly basis.

Thirdly, wtf are you on about part x3? Who even mentioned TPN when talking about anime originals? My focus was solely on WEP, so what actually are you on about? Why are you typing all those random messages for no reason. Did you even check what you wrote? Like legit, only your first paragraph was comprehensible.

But don’t worry I’ll make it clearer or you.

Yes they’re a hit or miss. Do you even know what that means? It means that they’ll either be good or bad. That’s literally it... literally. How does one need to write 10+ statements will raging inside to cover 3 words? And WeP didn’t have a 1st season, it simply had A season. The story is over and a 2nd one won’t be coming. How does it or miss literally go against one’s logic? If they made a great first season what? You’re talking about TPN? No wonder you don’t even know what you’re saying. You’re confused. Never did I once mentioned anything about TPN when I talked about anime originals. But even then, let’s see it this way, the first season of TPN which was faithful to the manga was considered a big hit, while the skipping of arcs and the anime originals scenes ruined 2n season, which made it a miss. Bro why do I gotta explain what hit or miss means?

Anime originals don’t take the same amount of time to be written as mangas, so ofc most of the time they’ll just miss, just like what happened with WEP. And no, wep wasn’t a hit at all, since in the first episodes they simply showed stuff without explaining it, leaving us with the element of mystery and in wait for the explanations. The explanations were completely bs which made the whole anime a miss. Do you get it?

So you’re saying that I think that Wep is not a fuck up? Bruh ofc it is one. Again, understand the point already. The thread is about my dress up darling ending up a fuck up and using wep and a source of scare. That doesn’t make sense, since my dress up darlimg does have a source (the manga) which they follow while wep doesn’t, and it was being created on the spot, so ofc it will be a hit or miss.

Oh no don’t worry, I don’t think I sound smart at all, I just sound very clear, while you got some work to do on that.

Mar 25, 2022 1:50 PM
Jan 2021
Ngl I hope they don’t. But we’ll see
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Mar 25, 2022 2:08 PM
May 2021
official_brown said:

Do you dislike this series?
Mar 25, 2022 2:10 PM
Jan 2021
LeoDrago said:
official_brown said:

I do dislike it. It’s cool that other people like it, but I’d rather CW do another project.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Mar 25, 2022 2:13 PM
May 2021
official_brown said:
LeoDrago said:

I do dislike it. It’s cool that other people like it, but I’d rather CW do another project.
You dislike this series. You even rated it 5/10. Why do you continue involving yourself with this series then lmao? I would’ve dropped it or unlisted it a long time ago
Mar 25, 2022 2:16 PM
Jan 2021
LeoDrago said:
official_brown said:

You dislike this series. You even rated it 5/10. Why do you continue involving yourself with this series then lmao? I would’ve dropped it or unlisted it a long time ago

In my scoring 5 is mid, so I respect some things while other things I don’t respect. Like I mean look at the animation, it’s amazing. I start to enjoy it, and not trying to be that guy, but this anime has the most distasteful fanservice imo. So it’s like a middle ground, plus I’m this far already so I might as well finish it. I don’t really like dropping stuff tbh
Mar 25, 2022 2:31 PM
May 2021
official_brown said:
LeoDrago said:

In my scoring 5 is mid, so I respect some things while other things I don’t respect. Like I mean look at the animation, it’s amazing. I start to enjoy it, and not trying to be that guy, but this anime has the most distasteful fanservice imo. So it’s like a middle ground, plus I’m this far already so I might as well finish it. I don’t really like dropping stuff tbh

Fair. I don’t drop stuff if I’m already far into it. Had that situation with Platinum End. Speaking on fanservice it tones down after Season 1 in the manga. Haven’t seen much of it from CH. 45-66 so far
Mar 25, 2022 2:41 PM

Oct 2017
I came here for some chill discussion and all I see is people arguing O.O
"Okay so the first night is never usually that bad in any of the games so I'll play through-"

-Markiplier

Mar 25, 2022 3:09 PM
Nov 2021
If they follow the source material and do what the fans ask then yes cloverworks could make an amazing sequel
Mar 25, 2022 4:25 PM
Mar 2022
I am sure it will be fine, and if not; we have the manga
Mar 25, 2022 4:41 PM

Oct 2018
Who knows? Like every garbage animes get another seasons or OVAS. I hope this one don't get though.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
โ€• Natsume Takashi
Mar 25, 2022 5:44 PM
Apr 2017
Even though i quite like the manga, I LOVE THE ANIME, even though it might turn horrible I'd still want to let the studio that made the first season to continue to do so for the second one. Another way, which is unfortunately unlikely, that would be to see is the anime depart from the manga and make it's own sequel.
WoSenMar 25, 2022 5:50 PM
Mar 25, 2022 6:15 PM

Jul 2016
@Kitsune_089
track record they have a tendency to make the worst sequels ever made(promised neverland), not do a sequel at all or just do a special thats shit (wonder egg) even if the IP is doing good, or have so bad pacing that you skip half the source material (but you include a joke in the final episode which you havent seen the context of so it makes no sense) (horimiya)

*sigh* im gonna argue to mindless hater again.

Why are you judging it as many when its only TPN S2 is rushed. Which isnt only anime that do it. And cicumstaces circling is being adddressed too. And give me example of "sequels" that you kept telling that they make many bad sequels.

WEP is original and not the only has dissapointing or open ending conclusion. Try watch Hoshiai no Sora because its much worse than this. And like other said originals are hit or miss. And WEP just ends on a cliffhanger which they can remedy with a movie in the future. So its not that bad of a problem.

Horimiya is not bad you can see how it fares in positive reactions all over the anime community. They just rushed some parts but they cut the boring parts of the manga like side characters arcs that cannot progress even multiple chapters. The main couple is sideline for a long time. And that is a filler that does not appear in original webmanga. Just to extend the manga run because popularity. So for me and other you can see the means score even tho is not that good indicator but they did a good job. And skipping those borong fillers makes the anime good from start to finish.

And your examples to compare Kisekoi is dumb be shame of it. Because of how logically flawed is your viewed. Like the studio has no decision about it. And being a owned by a bigger company you cant do your thing. Thats why studios they have say when they are on the prod committee which CW is not they are just contractor to the bigger producer. And if they give that order. They cant refused it. And Kisekoi is ongoing btw to show that comaparing is not a good example. Because you are salty about TPN S2, but you can see that the manga is finished 1.5 years as the S2 airs. The producers whats to finished sooner than later
chriskor022Mar 25, 2022 6:19 PM

Mar 26, 2022 12:03 AM

Jul 2017
Shengud said:
But only a few of their sequels have been bad?

They dont have much sequels either?
Mar 26, 2022 12:12 AM

Jul 2017
chriskor022 said:
@Kitsune_089
track record they have a tendency to make the worst sequels ever made(promised neverland), not do a sequel at all or just do a special thats shit (wonder egg) even if the IP is doing good, or have so bad pacing that you skip half the source material (but you include a joke in the final episode which you havent seen the context of so it makes no sense) (horimiya)

Why are you judging it as many when its only TPN S2 is rushed. Which isnt only anime that do it. And cicumstaces circling is being adddressed too. And give me example of "sequels" that you kept telling that they make many bad sequels.

WEP is original and not the only has dissapointing or open ending conclusion. Try watch Hoshiai no Sora because its much worse than this. And like other said originals are hit or miss. And WEP just ends on a cliffhanger which they can remedy with a movie in the future. So its not that bad of a problem.

Horimiya is not bad you can see how it fares in positive reactions all over the anime community. They just rushed some parts but they cut the boring parts of the manga like side characters arcs that cannot progress even multiple chapters. The main couple is sideline for a long time. And that is a filler that does not appear in original webmanga. Just to extend the manga run because popularity. So for me and other you can see the means score even tho is not that good indicator but they did a good job. And skipping those borong fillers makes the anime good from start to finish.

And your examples to compare Kisekoi is dumb be shame of it. Because of how logically flawed is your viewed. Like the studio has no decision about it. And being a owned by a bigger company you cant do your thing. Thats why studios they have say when they are on the prod committee which CW is not they are just contractor to the bigger producer. And if they give that order. They cant refused it. And Kisekoi is ongoing btw to show that comaparing is not a good example. Because you are salty about TPN S2, but you can see that the manga is finished 1.5 years as the S2 airs. The producers whats to finished sooner than later

Mindless hater? what are you talking about??
The reason im worried is the first parts of the series i mentioned were easily 9/10, and even TPE s1 being a masterpiece.
If these werent as great as they are, i wouldnt give a damn about their pacing/sequel/ending etc.
But they are, and a show starting strong but being ruined/not being as good as it could is worse than not being good at the first place.
Mar 26, 2022 12:57 AM
Jul 2018
I'm not worried about season 2 cuz they did great job making the first one so I'll give them a chance. I believe they'll manage our expectations.
Mar 26, 2022 12:57 AM

Jul 2016
Kitsune_089 said:
chriskor022 said:
@Kitsune_089

The reason im worried is the first parts of the series i mentioned were easily 9/10, and even TPE s1 being a masterpiece.
If these werent as great as they are, i wouldnt give a damn about their pacing/sequel/ending etc.
But they are, and a show starting strong but being ruined/not being as good as it could is worse than not being good at the first place.
and where correlates in this anime? Im asking that question, because you comparing like a mindless hater that nothinh knows about production and how has some are rushed. And the reason has that are explained but, you ignored it. So answer my question, im repeating what is relation between this anime that you are doomposting which is a hater and you just give a poll which is embarassing with the results. Because your question is unfounded. And your statements are pure not actual facts or what we call false statements. You are just assuming things that its gonna happen again when its a different matter altogether. And has different story, staff, and its ongoing which your example has finished their source when it airs or end at the same time

Mar 26, 2022 2:01 AM

Jul 2017
chriskor022 said:
Kitsune_089 said:

and where correlates in this anime? Im asking that question, because you comparing like a mindless hater that nothinh knows about production and how has some are rushed. And the reason has that are explained but, you ignored it. So answer my question, im repeating what is relation between this anime that you are doomposting which is a hater and you just give a poll which is embarassing with the results. Because your question is unfounded. And your statements are pure not actual facts or what we call false statements. You are just assuming things that its gonna happen again when its a different matter altogether. And has different story, staff, and its ongoing which your example has finished their source when it airs or end at the same time

Hating on what? i rated the show 9/10 bruh

I also rated tpm horimiya wep 9/10 when they were airing
Mar 26, 2022 2:05 AM

Jul 2016
Kitsune_089 said:
chriskor022 said:

Hating on what? i rated the show 9/10 bruh

I also rated tpm horimiya wep 9/10 when they were airing
so i dont see the problem . And you just create a useless thread that shows no evidence of your statements. In the you need to whine when it gets sequel, your just jumping to conclusion with no basis. And scoring high the said examples does not excused that you comparing them as the same when its not. So what are you what to get in this thread of yours? Me and others give you some opinion about it. Just read it

Mar 26, 2022 6:15 AM

Jun 2021
The animation studio itself isn’t always 100% in charge of the writing of the show. The writer for this show is Tomita Yoriko and she’s done a lot of shows that had no affiliation with Cloverworks at all.

I think pinning bad writing on the studio isn’t necessarily fair. I think they’d do a good job with a season 2 as long as they continue to stick to what they’ve been doing. Cloverworks’ main job is the animation and they’ve been doing great at that
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

243 by Over1dynasty »»
Apr 29, 9:58 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 12, 2022

231 by Netbug »»
Apr 29, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

366 by Netbug »»
Apr 28, 7:21 AM

» Is Marin fujoshi?

Sanjay63773 - Feb 29

15 by Rinrinka »»
Apr 28, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

394 by twzter »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.