Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2022 5:21 AM

Apr 2020
and then everyone died...TA TA TAAA

-English is not my national language-

Mar 25, 2022 5:42 AM

Oct 2016
Everybody fucking dies. On the bright side, I am glad that Mirai and Saki were happy and satisfied with their lives. Honestly, this ending could have had potential if they explored it more. Ending it just like this, makes the rest of the show seem pointless.
Mar 25, 2022 5:58 AM

Oct 2019
midnight643514 said:
The only thing I really want to complain about is that they didn't show Balta for one last time before all angels vanished(((

That's exactly what I was thinking, they really went and forgot to include one of the best characters huh :-/
Mar 25, 2022 6:16 AM
Jan 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Yea that platinum end finale was by far one of the worst episodes I’ve ever seen.

What in the end of Evangelion fuck was that ending, man? Random wedding then God offs himself and kills everyone including the people who don’t want to die?? Like what ?? Death note author should’ve just retired after that ended because he’s washed sadly.

Ratio by bediarc oomfie 😭😭😭😭
Mar 25, 2022 7:03 AM
Jul 2019
animejas said:
I absolutely despised the ending for the manga when it released, and I can safely say that I feel the exact same way with this anime ending lol. This was rough to watch, but it was completely expected at least without defying any expectations about it whatsoever barring the disappointing feel that the creators of something as awesome as Bakuman and something that had an elite-level hook as Death Note with a great start at least, turned in this kind of boring mess of a project.
btw the ending is good and resonable.bc of theme of this anime.
Mar 25, 2022 7:09 AM
Jul 2019
Marinate1016 said:
Yea that platinum end finale was by far one of the worst episodes I’ve ever seen.

What in the end of Evangelion fuck was that ending, man? Random wedding then God offs himself and kills everyone including the people who don’t want to die?? Like what ?? Death note author should’ve just retired after that ended because he’s washed sadly.
Bruhh you don't even know the single thing about the last episode god killhimself lol.was he really a god?
Mar 25, 2022 7:24 AM

Mar 2012
As if the series was not already bad enough they had such a nonsensical twist in the end and the BGM in the final episode was overdone and really annoying. Overall Mukaido was the only good character in this shit show and it completely went downhill after his and Metropoliman's death.
Mar 25, 2022 7:26 AM

Feb 2014
I won't deny, the way this final episode did surprise me. It looked at the happy ending it formed up, then said "No U" and then hit the red button which took us to the true ending, with everyone dying.

It's an interesting way to end the series and my thoughts were a bit mixed about it. I do say the authors were brave to go with this scenario, although it does make the show feel more sloppy as a whole. I was sad to see Nasse go, but she seemed to accept what was happening. Her "bye-bye" while looking to the viewer was rather sad. =(

Overall, Platinum End felt promising at first, but it fell very short. considering that I loved Deathnote and Bakuman, I do feel disappointed with how this series went. It's not complete garbage, but it never hit its potential whatsoever and felt very average.

My final score will be 5/10, mostly thanks to the good OST and Nasse being the most entertaining and interesting character by a country mile.
Mar 25, 2022 7:28 AM
Jul 2019
Byniavo said:
By the way, why was this show even called Platinum End in the first place? Was it never explained lol
Hmm bc of this show's platinum ending bruh.
Mar 25, 2022 7:28 AM

Jul 2019
Terrible. I don't know how I managed to complete this thing.
Life is a despicable endurance race
Mar 25, 2022 7:39 AM
Jul 2018
What a stupid way to end this... I have in my head at least 100 of different and better endings compared to that. What a boredom... I'm so disappointed especially when I remember seeing the first trailer and I was hyped for it and as we can see unnecessarily.
Mar 25, 2022 8:34 AM

Jun 2021
i’ll make it simple - wtf
deep fried lettuce

^i snitched this from a dude's forum signature^

Mar 25, 2022 8:35 AM

Oct 2012
That ending was unexpected and also the part I actually liked the most in this series lol
Mar 25, 2022 8:53 AM

Jan 2019
Pretty good anime.
But even with this ending, I can't score it higher than 8. The idea that the author wanted to convey with the last episode spent 23 other episodes to build a ramp up to it, which is understandable considering the ending. It sort of works but the context of the ramp doesn't quite meld with the level of the final thoughts.

The current low score on myanimelist just reflects that most viewers haven't found time in their lives to think about existence yet. Looking at the comments, the general idea doesn't make any sense to them. Hint, its not about religion, its also not about ....damn.. sorry, I hope more people figure it out for themselves. It is relative of course, but this stuff can take years :b
Mar 25, 2022 9:54 AM
Jul 2018
Well Thats 12 Hours Im Never Getting Back.... They Actually could have ended it after the marriage stuff and it would have been a decent happy ending but we got this bull shit??
Mar 25, 2022 10:06 AM

Jul 2015
So, the god choose suicidal peeps because he can easily absorb them when they win the battle royale.. but Naukami had strong "will"? so it took time and then the suicidal guy actually killed himself? There are multiple better ways to do this template and this was one of the laziest..

Also.. Mukaido daughter is dead :) thanks Mirai Kakehasi :)

Will I ever get my time back? no.. will I recommend this to others? WTF! NO! this was as bad as it gets.. and God! I'm glad it has ended! (punintended)
Mar 25, 2022 10:07 AM

Dec 2015
Nasse also dying is the most confusing part of this whole show. Why claim she has abilities of the said God, but then just dying like everyone else? Why did she die if she existed separately from God and even had part of him? You could have just said that touching candidates physical body is against rules for angels, but Nasse, being always true to everyone and herself, would not just follow it. In that case you didn't have to make her special. Unless you want to say that being special means nothing...

I understand that plot is more avant garde, but having the message be that in the end nothing ultimately matters, since we all will die one day, is so dull. Seems like authors have read one book about Nietzsche and decided to make whole story around his ideas. Again, alternative ending where Nasse becomes the new God and creates another humanity, or does not, would be sad, yet at least somewhat satisfying ending.

There is one thing I might like about this. If you look through the lens of poetry, there might be a hint of actual clever writing. The allegory of one person's suicide can mean the end of the world for others, being ultimately an anti-suicide message. Also a message of how empathy often hurts people. Though, the overtly caricaturistic philosophical dialogues and ''special'' Nasse dying would suggest otherwise, making this story a nihilistic circlejerk. Imagine appealing to the most unfun group of snobs ever to grace this planet.

TL;DR: Killing off Nasse was a bad move
Mar 25, 2022 11:23 AM

Feb 2019
GalacticSamurai said:
Marinate1016 said:

Bruhh you don't even know the single thing about the last episode god killhimself lol.was he really a god?

Not even gonna entertain that drivel.
Mar 25, 2022 12:03 PM
Sep 2020
masterpiece 10/10

no cap , actual underrated ending

modern classic
Mar 25, 2022 12:09 PM
Sep 2020
KOTFTW said:
What.....

So life is pointless and can be recreated over and over again, which in this instance, was triggered by a suicidal kid. Not gonna lie, wasn't expecting that ending.

very happy it was not a generic ending

this is a masterpiece 10/10 props to the dea

th note author, actually death note should have ended like this
Meta_Yoshi said:
I won't deny, the way this final episode did surprise me. It looked at the happy ending it formed up, then said "No U" and then hit the red button which took us to the true ending, with everyone dying.

It's an interesting way to end the series and my thoughts were a bit mixed about it. I do say the authors were brave to go with this scenario, although it does make the show feel more sloppy as a whole. I was sad to see Nasse go, but she seemed to accept what was happening. Her "bye-bye" while looking to the viewer was rather sad. =(

Overall, Platinum End felt promising at first, but it fell very short. considering that I loved Deathnote and Bakuman, I do feel disappointed with how this series went. It's not complete garbage, but it never hit its potential whatsoever and felt very average.

My final score will be 5/10, mostly thanks to the good OST and Nasse being the most entertaining and interesting character by a country mile.
i font care every other show has a generic ending , but this one was unique and not like bullshit evangelion , 10/10

this is a classic!

literally completed 100% genocide on the world

props to the author
Mar 25, 2022 12:11 PM
Sep 2020
Fade_ said:
Pretty good anime.
But even with this ending, I can't score it higher than 8. The idea that the author wanted to convey with the last episode spent 23 other episodes to build a ramp up to it, which is understandable considering the ending. It sort of works but the context of the ramp doesn't quite meld with the level of the final thoughts.

The current low score on myanimelist just reflects that most viewers haven't found time in their lives to think about existence yet. Looking at the comments, the general idea doesn't make any sense to them. Hint, its not about religion, its also not about ....damn.. sorry, I hope more people figure it out for themselves. It is relative of course, but this stuff can take years :b

in my eyes it was a masterpiece , and we need animes like this that gives a very unexpected ending

ah and also this ending is better than code geass
Mar 25, 2022 12:35 PM
Sep 2015
I actually like Platinum End more than Babylon (I actually hate Babylon but it has nice character designs, just bad story), both anime are toying with the suicide topic (although very different approach). Though there's many waste potential in Platinum End. It could have been much better if it sticks to the god candidate war and less about philosophy behind it. But then again, even if its philosophy is weak, its ambitious is what make Platinum End different from other that toying with candidate war and God (like Record of Ragnarok). For me I think angel is the best part, each angel has its own personality and specialty. Too bad we'll never fully understand them, especially Nasse.
phantomfandomMar 25, 2022 12:38 PM
Mar 25, 2022 12:51 PM
Apr 2012
Great ending. Finally something that doesn't end with sugar sweet everything's perfect now happy ending. I needed that.

I think it fits the themes of the story. It was a certain, interesting thought experiment. Also the title makes sense now.

Yoneda still clutching to his theories even after being proven wrong was hilarious.
Mar 25, 2022 12:58 PM
Jan 2021
This anime was a 5 maybe a 6 for me once we were in the second half because I felt the plot get slowed and uninteresting but this final episode really tied everything together and I loved it I have it ranked for me has a solid 8 and I understand why others have it lower but to me it is an 8 maybe if I rewatch the entire season I’ll lower it or raise it but 8 is what I think after this last episode and after watching platinum end weekly all this time
Mar 25, 2022 1:13 PM

Jan 2019
I've never thought I would actually be this masochistic to see how awful can something become as I did with this dumpster fire. Good lord the x2 button never failed me through this hell.
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Mar 25, 2022 1:14 PM

Apr 2014
so we went through a death game to survive for 23 episodes... just for everyone to die in episode 24? really weird choice. I thought Platinum End was average pretty much all throughout its runtime, but this episode alone has lowered my opinion of it.
Mar 25, 2022 1:36 PM

May 2018
GalacticSamurai said:
Byniavo said:
By the way, why was this show even called Platinum End in the first place? Was it never explained lol
Hmm bc of this show's platinum ending bruh.

based and kino pilled
Mar 25, 2022 1:38 PM

May 2018
Mack_Yeager said:
Fade_ said:
Pretty good anime.

in my eyes it was a masterpiece , and we need animes like this that gives a very unexpected ending

ah and also this ending is better than code geass

lol you're such a good joker
Mar 25, 2022 1:55 PM
Jul 2020
WOW how deep the anime really was I could relate to it since day one as I have personally dealt with a lot of issues with going on living. This is by far all the issues we face today but choose to ignore and overlook because of our phones or anything political that distracts us, but going on living because of hope for the future and being happy is okay. Just as it is okay if you chose not to go on living because of all the pain and jealousy and anger we have. I really enjoyed this anime as deep as it was.
Mar 25, 2022 2:38 PM
Apr 2021
This is literally evangelion death note, but worse
Mar 25, 2022 2:44 PM

Jan 2013
-Kara said:
Wow. That was not the ending I was expecting...

So, is the message of this show that faith leads to our downfall?

That's the only real conclusion I can grasp at without calling the past 23 episodes pointless.

no the message was to try to find happiness in life even tho its short and full of suffering, the writer literally literally spelled it out for us in the end
Mar 25, 2022 3:04 PM
Nov 2020
Nasse was so cute throughout this show ...her final scene as she fades away and says "bye bye" as cute as possible, it really got to me!

(Upon closer inspection, Ogaro got a pretty hot bod, but so does Baret as well...)
Mar 25, 2022 3:16 PM

Feb 2009
boolink said:
DarcyD said:
I'm kinda just left with a distate in my mouth....like okay...did the author do this for the shock of it? Because I'm missing that feeling that the super loud orchestra score is trying to give me. I mean...I guess. 3/10

The ending is literally the rapture, the canonical ending for Christianity.

No it isn't, it looked like literally everybody was going. There was no God, so there is no longer any order, and the angels were PANICKING. Rapture shouldn't make them panic, and definitely not disappear. The rapture doesn't erase heaven and it doesn't need God to die for it to happen. This was purely self-absorbing chunni "I can kill God now everything means nothing muhahaha" immaturity that reflected in the entire story, like what was the point of 23 episodes of them taking the task seriously if he was still gonna yeet?

Mar 25, 2022 4:37 PM

Jan 2020
Maybe one of the worst endings I have witnessed. The whole concept of just killing everyone and calling it a day is a little cringe to me to begin with but the way this was executed was just... meh. Whatever.

At least it's over now

Mar 25, 2022 5:26 PM

Apr 2017
Honestly I watched this for Metropoliman. Don't know why I kept watching the second half.
Mar 25, 2022 5:34 PM

Jul 2021
Okay this ending was pretty unexpected
asdasdsadad
Mar 25, 2022 5:40 PM
Dec 2021
Good anime. I disliked when yoneda died, I liked him.
Mar 25, 2022 5:43 PM

Jan 2021
No other words than that ending was ass, and the author did not know how to end the series.
Mar 25, 2022 6:22 PM
Aug 2013
The ending was a shock! The ending just give me more questions and i think most of the people who hate the ending maybe was not understanding the ending clearly i just searched and rewatching some episodes and this is the ending and the who’s behind the whole story

There’s mysterious entity in the universe and i think mostly they are humans with more intelligent with this intelligent they became immortal and with time passing they gotten bored and wanting to die!
so they made Experiments to make them die and the making god in another planet ( god war candidates etc…) was their Experiments to see if the Experiments can kill them or not after what nkumi did you need focus on the text in the ending this text is their talking about the Experiments they say give up on this planet and in this planet there is no living being can kill them ( after saw the Experiments fails ) and another one says how we make another god ? And continue talking and in the end they say we want to die we envy who can die

so the whole Experiments to make them die was a failure if u focus on uneda conversations u know he was right about them and he says about the god ( weapon of mass destruction ) and this is right!! The god was Experiments to kill them

sorry for my bad english
RenardviiMar 25, 2022 6:25 PM
Mar 25, 2022 6:45 PM

Feb 2016
I've been waiting for this episode for 6 months. It was everything I hoped for! I wonder how many viewers were able to predict this ending?

sKyBlazer08 said:
Why do they want suicidal people to become God though, is that really a good idea?

samthestan said:
I didn't like this idea of suicide victims saved by angels that become candidates for becoming god. I feel like it romanticizes depression and suicide, and forces the audience to be compassionate towards the candidates.
その目だれの目?
Mar 25, 2022 7:07 PM

Jul 2016
so I guess the ultimate message is : Saying that the world needs no God is like saying that novels and stories don't need storyteller or creators, one cannot simply exist without the otther

seems most dislike the ending and the anime, it's not the worst thing I've seen honestly but one of the worst still
Mar 25, 2022 7:25 PM
May 2018
This ending is terrible.

you can lie to yourself all you like, making excuses for the author but occams razer dictates that the simplest answer is usually the right one and in this case it is that the author saw his manga failing and just didn't care about the ending enough to make it good.

Yoneda goes from being one of the most intellectually written characters in anime, questioning ever faset of existence to a baby borderline crying about how he doesn't know love all because he got saved from dying by Nasse despite literally two seconds ago having a plan that involved a mutual suicide he would be part of!!!!

Mirai and Saki both get perfect lives with no issues where everything works out for them and somehow they move on without ever stopping to question the world around them again despite literally finding out secrets about human life that would drive any normal person insane only to absolutely give up on the existence they fought so hard for and sacrificed so much for in an instant because apparently nearly dying in the past means you accept death and have no fear of it in the present, losing the value for even the life of the woman you love???

Let me tell you if I nearly committed suicide and survived only to have a gun put to both my and my partners head 10 years later, I will not say "just kill me, I accept it, I nearly died in the past so now I consider my entire life borrowed time. we don't need to have a future, just kill us"

not half an episode earlier and Mirai was going on about how he could never let Saki die because he needs her to live and be happy but guess that goes out the window now.

and finally, God just kills himself. He sees human suffering, something he would have been more than aware of as a mortal himself with access to the Internet yet not it causes him to instantly decide "I don't want to do anything to change this and yoneda needs a sign so I'll just end myself and humanity on a whim"

WTF IS THIS ENDING, ITS THE WORST SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN.
Mar 25, 2022 7:46 PM
Mar 2020
This is why you don't have to choose suicidal person to be a God xD
Mar 25, 2022 9:15 PM
Apr 2020
Since god created humans/life forms, he can take it back. But, god was seeded on earth? Therefore, something cosmic or whatever created them. So, it's like part of a bigger experiment. Anyway, whatever created them, god, angels, and humans, this started quite interesting then became boring. Just finished this series to know what's going to happen. But, in the end, it's meaningless. lol. Or at least it gave whatever created them the data that their planet is not fitted for whatever they're doing. smh
Mar 25, 2022 11:43 PM

Mar 2022
phantomfandom said:
I actually like Platinum End more than Babylon (I actually hate Babylon but it has nice character designs, just bad story), both anime are toying with the suicide topic (although very different approach). Though there's many waste potential in Platinum End. It could have been much better if it sticks to the god candidate war and less about philosophy behind it. But then again, even if its philosophy is weak, its ambitious is what make Platinum End different from other that toying with candidate war and God (like Record of Ragnarok). For me I think angel is the best part, each angel has its own personality and specialty. Too bad we'll never fully understand them, especially Nasse.

What do you think of what this reddit user atrocity7 (Edit: MittenstheGlove not atrocity7) says about Platinum End and Babylon?

https://www.reddit.com/r/promortalism/comments/sx7wlx/what_do_you_think_of_shuji_nakaumi_from_the_anime/
nicbentulanMar 26, 2022 12:18 PM

1. Eva to Battler Ushiromiya: "human who are crying every single" ( Battler = "w"esley "s"o & Beatrice = Alireza Firouzja ? - Ha6uVGB-Mtw or p1w4Rr-fC )
  2. "b"attler "u"shiromiya: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is proctoring." - p1w4Rr-dU
  3. Update after Hans Niemann 2022: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is a proctologist." - p1w4Rr-dW
  4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  5. Magnus Carlsen is more of a sore loser than Light Yagami & Bandit Keith. See p1w4Rr-jr
  6. Hikaru Nakamura is almost as evil as the Hikaru in Oshi no Ko. See p1w4Rr-jr
  7. xcdhgq
Mar 26, 2022 12:09 AM

Mar 2022
The only anime I've been watching that have episodes in both 2021 and 2022 are Platinum End and The Quintessential Quintuplets (I haven't seen AoT since s1 and haven't read manga since 2015) and with these I think of what the poker player Phil Gordon said about chess / 9LX vs call of duty

100 years from now people will study the games of GMHikaru and MagnusCarlsen - will anyone care about the Call Of Duty finals from 2019?

https://twitter.com/PhilNoLimits/status/1352827296852283392

to be like

10 years from now people will reminisce about The Quintessential Quintuplets - will anyone care about the Platinum End finale of 2022?

or maybe it's not really relevant at all because hell even 5 years from now one's really gonna care about Platinum End?

https://www.reddit.com/r/platinumend/comments/tohd2e/resurrecting_my_metropoliman_thread/

https://www.reddit.com/r/platinumend/comments/td5p99/what_was_the_point_of_metropoliman/

People on reddit wanted me to record my reaction to the ending. Wow. What a waste of time setting that up. I don't hate the ending or anything. The show was already getting kind of bad at the end. I kinda wish they just stuck with making it a battle royale thing like with the Metropoliman stuff at the start. I can't deny that Yoneda is really the heart of the show.

1. Eva to Battler Ushiromiya: "human who are crying every single" ( Battler = "w"esley "s"o & Beatrice = Alireza Firouzja ? - Ha6uVGB-Mtw or p1w4Rr-fC )
  2. "b"attler "u"shiromiya: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is proctoring." - p1w4Rr-dU
  3. Update after Hans Niemann 2022: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is a proctologist." - p1w4Rr-dW
  4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  5. Magnus Carlsen is more of a sore loser than Light Yagami & Bandit Keith. See p1w4Rr-jr
  7. xcdhgq
Mar 26, 2022 12:23 AM

Mar 2022
Devil_Sama said:
This ending is terrible.

you can lie to yourself all you like, making excuses for the author but occams razer dictates that the simplest answer is usually the right one and in this case it is that the author saw his manga failing and just didn't care about the ending enough to make it good.

Yoneda goes from being one of the most intellectually written characters in anime, questioning ever faset of existence to a baby borderline crying about how he doesn't know love all because he got saved from dying by Nasse despite literally two seconds ago having a plan that involved a mutual suicide he would be part of!!!!

Mirai and Saki both get perfect lives with no issues where everything works out for them and somehow they move on without ever stopping to question the world around them again despite literally finding out secrets about human life that would drive any normal person insane only to absolutely give up on the existence they fought so hard for and sacrificed so much for in an instant because apparently nearly dying in the past means you accept death and have no fear of it in the present, losing the value for even the life of the woman you love???

Let me tell you if I nearly committed suicide and survived only to have a gun put to both my and my partners head 10 years later, I will not say "just kill me, I accept it, I nearly died in the past so now I consider my entire life borrowed time. we don't need to have a future, just kill us"

not half an episode earlier and Mirai was going on about how he could never let Saki die because he needs her to live and be happy but guess that goes out the window now.

and finally, God just kills himself. He sees human suffering, something he would have been more than aware of as a mortal himself with access to the Internet yet not it causes him to instantly decide "I don't want to do anything to change this and yoneda needs a sign so I'll just end myself and humanity on a whim"

WTF IS THIS ENDING, ITS THE WORST SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN.

By ending you mean the last arc instead of the last episode specifically right? Based on your comment it appears you do mean last arc, but I just wanna clarify.

I mean, what kind of finale was really gonna redeem the last arc anyway?

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq
Mar 26, 2022 12:24 AM
Sep 2020
nicbentulan said:
The only anime I've been watching that have episodes in both 2021 and 2022 are Platinum End and The Quintessential Quintuplets (I haven't seen AoT since s1 and haven't read manga since 2015) and with these I think of what the poker player Phil Gordon said about chess / 9LX vs call of duty

100 years from now people will study the games of GMHikaru and MagnusCarlsen - will anyone care about the Call Of Duty finals from 2019?

https://twitter.com/PhilNoLimits/status/1352827296852283392

to be like

10 years from now people will reminisce about The Quintessential Quintuplets - will anyone care about the Platinum End finale of 2022?

or maybe it's not really relevant at all because hell even 5 years from now one's really gonna care about Platinum End?

https://www.reddit.com/r/platinumend/comments/tohd2e/resurrecting_my_metropoliman_thread/

https://www.reddit.com/r/platinumend/comments/td5p99/what_was_the_point_of_metropoliman/

People on reddit wanted me to record my reaction to the ending. Wow. What a waste of time setting that up. I don't hate the ending or anything. The show was already getting kind of bad at the end. I kinda wish they just stuck with making it a battle royale thing like with the Metropoliman stuff at the start. I can't deny that Yoneda is really the heart of the show.

Noob , wouldn't that make this anime generic and forgettable

You remember how stupid and non sensical the ending of evangelion was ,and more than 20 years later people still call it a classic,and people still care

Platinum end will be the same
Mar 26, 2022 12:26 AM
Sep 2020
Ao_Blue said:
Since god created humans/life forms, he can take it back. But, god was seeded on earth? Therefore, something cosmic or whatever created them. So, it's like part of a bigger experiment. Anyway, whatever created them, god, angels, and humans, this started quite interesting then became boring. Just finished this series to know what's going to happen. But, in the end, it's meaningless. lol. Or at least it gave whatever created them the data that their planet is not fitted for whatever they're doing. smh

Isn't that already a classic in the making

The beginning of the show was genric and even the middle parts what makes this show perfect is the ENDing

Mark my words 10 years from now people will be recommending platinum END to anyone
Mar 26, 2022 12:27 AM
Sep 2020
FMmatron said:
Based plot armorless ending hahahaha.

For real, it's memorable and takes balls. Not every mangaka can pull it off 😏, so there's at least that.

Finished the manga too and it reaffirmed how dull of an adaptation this was.

The adaptation is what makes this show bad ,but the plot is what carried it
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2021

162 by jose777manuel »»
Dec 10, 2023 3:03 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2021

117 by jose777manuel »»
Dec 10, 2023 3:02 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2021

139 by jose777manuel »»
Dec 10, 2023 3:01 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2021

230 by Lita2013 »»
Nov 25, 2023 9:03 PM

» moral of the story

Kanashito - Apr 3, 2022

23 by bastek66 »»
Nov 18, 2023 8:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.