Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 17, 2022 11:01 PM
Jun 2021
There are many faults to say but I'll conclude with disappointment.
Mar 17, 2022 11:32 PM

Jul 2014
Okay I was already not being a fan of how all the characters were being salvageable but what they did with Miranjo is just ridiculous. The idea of atoning for her sins by doing good instead of just dying isn't a bad idea in itself but Daida wanting to marry her is stupid. "You helped me grow".... A boner, maybe. She was the one who killed Bojji's mother, almost killed Bojji, almost killed Hilling, manipulated you and used you all this time, among other terrible shit, wtf Daida. I'm sorry but her horrible past doesn't exonerate her from all of this, I understand the message the show wants to give but I feel there are better ways to do it.

That's it with the demon? Damn, Miranjo really was saved over Ouken :/

At least Hilling's scene with his sons was great.

Looks like we'll finally know what's beyond the ranking of kings, I'm worried about Desha though.
Mar 17, 2022 11:58 PM

Jun 2014
strangest plot development honestly, daida be like "hell yeah that girl, i'll take her"
Mar 18, 2022 12:09 AM
Jan 2017
First time I've been disappointed with this anime, this episode really pissed me off
Mar 18, 2022 12:26 AM

Dec 2017
Well, I'm definitely never going to get used to how simple problem solving feels in this anime, especially here, but better not keep repeating what we all already thought.

Daida doesn't waste time, he just recovers her body and already wants to be queen, but hey, it's a medieval world so he falls into the normal (although Miranjo is even older in his mind).

One more episode, it will be interesting to see how much more we will discover about the Ranking of kings, position 1, the gods and what will become of Boji in the world if he will not be king
Mar 18, 2022 12:59 AM
Oct 2020
Well... the endings always doom an almost flawless anime. Cliché central just entered the chat. It just seemed like every single mention and action served a purpose up until now. Up until now i've only "disliked" 3 episodes in total, but considering that they're the ones nearing the end it's a shame.

I'm crossing my fingers that there'll be a second season.
Mar 18, 2022 1:23 AM

Dec 2020
i feel like they rly could've done miranjo's character better. they pushed the "she wasn't really a monster, she was Made into one" agenda on her and i wasn't buying it but whatever idrc. BUT THENNN everyone just starts forgiving her bc ?????#!#!$? that was so not needed and just so. Dumb. she killed, and ruined tons of innocent lives but it was all forgiven, because !!! shes also suffered beforeπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

they could've made her not forgiven (yet?) and she tries to atone for her sins. for a long time. until they naturally start to forgive her, if they even decide to at least. not just "omg poor baby girl u were also a sweet innocent child but people wronged you :(" n they magically forgives her

the marriage thing just made me laugh HARD. like ???? did this pointy nosed blonde man forget that she almost killed his mom, his very own kingdom and basically replaced him in his own body with his dad? didnt even kill him, just made his soul get stuck in the dark. kid her was with you the whole time? if it weren't for her you wouldn't even need to he there dumbfuck😭😭 whattt was that oh my god. they really didnt need to do that to redeem him, it was alr going pretty well seeing how he was after meeting the "real" miranjo, instead of "mirror"

the only character i like is prob desher lol. solely bc he didnt suddenly go flimsy for miranjo bc of what she did and despite what she went through
Mar 18, 2022 1:26 AM

Jul 2015
I honestly hate how they all suddenly forgave Miranjo. She is a killer who murdered Bojji's mom in the most gruesome way not to mention the trauma that he had to endure at such an early age. That scene is still stuck in my mind with his mother pleading for her to not kill her child, but she didn't give a sht about it. As well as attempting to murder almost everyone in the kingdom for her own gain. Like I get that she had a sad past but it doesn't justify any of her actions....
I am sleepy
Mar 18, 2022 1:34 AM
Jul 2018
Super controversial episode, I honestly don't know what to make of it. πŸ˜† Yikes.

Poor Ouken though.
Mar 18, 2022 2:00 AM

Aug 2019
poor episode no one seems to be evil in this anime even the devil himself
Mar 18, 2022 2:04 AM

Oct 2014
well shit

There was a point where I genuinely considered this could have been one of my favourite anime ever and tbh I do still believe the first 5-6 episodes are the best start I've ever seen to an anime series but the way things were resolved was horrible.

Genuinely heartbreaking that the series ended up at this destination but there are still some big takeaways in that Bojji and Kage are phenomenal characters ^^

Overall this has still been one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had involving a weekly seasonal anime and I'm still hyped for the final episode next week so I'm sure I'll still give it a decent score.

Hope we get to see what's in that vault!!

Mar 18, 2022 2:44 AM

Apr 2017
What simping does to a mfer.
cunnysseur
Mar 18, 2022 3:00 AM
May 2018
That is the easiest / most efficient way for Daida to protect Miranjo, like it or not.
Oh well. I'll cope by saying that Miranjo is physically in her 20s.

Yes, this is just some justification.
Mar 18, 2022 3:03 AM

Apr 2009
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:

This is a fantasy series set in medieval times

No, it's not it's a fantasy based setting with female knights, witches and devils. If it was the actual middle ages this bitch would be hanging from the gallows, not made the next queen.

Why people keep repeating this like we were watching some historical fiction until now lmao

Mar 18, 2022 6:17 AM

Jan 2017
this might be an "unpopular" opinion but I feel the reason daida married miranjo was not out of love like we see it, but as a way to protect her and give her a second chance like bosse asked him to

there are so many ways to love, so it's not necessary the love we're used to, I think daida just wanted to give miranjo a chance to become human again

Mar 18, 2022 7:37 AM
Jul 2019
TURBO ASS EPISODE. Why tf did he forgive and then marry her

Mar 18, 2022 8:12 AM
Feb 2022
I feel bad about Despa failing to save Ouken because of what Daida did. However, I think for now, it is for the best. It seems like Ouken understood after all.

The little Demon has to be saved, another interesting mystery...

Daida deciding to marry Miranjo is surprising. In this case, I still considered some factors or reasons behind this:

1) Daida, as a king, made this decision as a way of giving her the best protection and opportunities to pass on "the great lessons" to as many people as possible. That does not necessarily mean that she has to give birth. By gaining "a queen" title, she will get the respect she deserved but failed to get. At the same time, she can carry out great important tasks on behalf of the nation. In other words, she can be in a great position to make sure that the kingdom of Bosse will not become like Gyakuza Kingdom (which Bosse greatly despises), and people will be filled with love and kindness like her late mom.

2) Despite Miranjo being bad when she was in the mirror, her love and care for Daida was genuine (It's just that she showed it the bad way). Daida spent so much time with her. He was with her over the years; fondness and the idea of wanting to meet her grew inside his heart.

3)He got to know more about who Miranjo truly is and what she has been through in the darkness. Hence, he cared more about her. He realized a lot of things for the better. He loved her more. He learned and showed the ability of "seeing someone more clearly than they see themselves and accepting them for all that they are regardless". (quote by Mia)"

Kinda surprising by how others react, considering that we have seen couples like in Inu Yasha and Kamisama Hajimemashita. Also, the story is set in somewhat medieval times when people were allowed to marry from a very young age (especially royals). Besides, Daida did not do that out of sexual desires or anything related to that. Reasons are actually pure and deep. Since he said "wife-to-be", I think he will wait for the right time. For now, declaring that can be enough reason for people not to harm her and let her do what is best...what is good.

Knowing the author (who is actually good at twisting minds and fooling viewers). It is best *for me* not to think so much for now and see the next episode...

What is the best scene in this episode? It is actually the fact that Hiling met her sons again. She can now hug his precious boys as many times as she like. For a strong woman like her to break down like that...wow...I felt emotional...

I am concerned about Desha. The statement regarding "how someone can be changed by wealth and power" and the idea what happened to Kingbo's father..

In addition, finally, more ideas about the "Ranking of kings" are being slowly unraveled. What a great way to start the next arc. Here comes the bigger picture. How exciting...

LiaraMarie0712Mar 18, 2022 8:20 AM
Mar 18, 2022 8:18 AM

Mar 2016
This was perhaps the most obnoxious storywriting choice I've ever seen so far from this series. The way Miranjo was not only conveniently forgiven but also given a very weird marriage proposal by someone whom she manipulated from the very beginning was just pathetic. None of that shit adds up. No good established dynamics or development beforehand. No means of properly justifying her sins whatsoever. Just an easy copout. Also, wtf was the point of bringing Bosse back to life into the mix in the first place if all of his motive amounted to just that? Why go through this pointless merry go round with Miranjo to wind up being brainwashed by Boiji's pacifism?

I'm at a loss for words. This is trash tier scripting at its finest.
Just like Demon Slayer, this is simply "carried by animation" as I expected it to be.
Mar 18, 2022 8:28 AM

Jul 2014
probably we will get a season 2 or at least a sequel looking back at today's episode ending ;D
Mar 18, 2022 9:05 AM
Mar 2021
NightKnightTaken said:
Who wrote this episode... this episode was honestly just terrible. Miranjo caused tons of citizens of the kingdom to be slaughtered by Ouken, encouraged Bosse to steal his new born baby's power making him disabled, killed Boji's mum so Bosse could have another baby who's body he would steal, attempted to murder Hilling, got Dorshe nearly killed and dismembered, almost got the rest of the 4 heavenly kings killed, tried to have Boji killed on multiple occasions, broke criminals out of prison who killed multiple people and died themselves.

Despite all of this, the idea that Miranjo was a "good person" was still shoved in our faces, simply because she was nice when she was like 5. Then Bosse has the balls to ask Daida to forgive and protect her... AND HE ACTUALLY DOES, he cared about what his father, who disabled his brother, let that brother's mother die without condemning the person who did it, let the attempted assassinations of both HIS mother and his brother happen, stole his body, and try to kill their own subjects. SO MUCH, that he even decided that she was worth marrying to protect... Daida couldn't care less about all the harm she did, simply because she was kind as a kid..

There's no logic in this episode. I get that typical Shonen do the thing where they just forgive the enemy. But that enemy usually isn't someone who caused so much personal harm towards them, and usually have an excuse, she most certainly does not. also, they don't usually marry them afterwards.

THANK YOUUUUU , this ep legit made me go to loving this show to bordeline hating it like what the fuck how inhumane bosse and daida are like what
Mar 18, 2022 11:09 AM
Jan 2021
this episode felt quite boring. like after all that miranjo get to be forgiven and daida forgets about her bad doings.
Mar 18, 2022 11:54 AM

Mar 2008
what? After that fantastic last episode, this was... weird. Why are Daida and Miranjo marrying? This doesn't make any sense, so random..

gwtw99 said:
this might be an "unpopular" opinion but I feel the reason daida married miranjo was not out of love like we see it, but as a way to protect her and give her a second chance like bosse asked him to

there are so many ways to love, so it's not necessary the love we're used to, I think daida just wanted to give miranjo a chance to become human again

This is of course possible, but I feel like if that was his true intention.. then what's the reason for Miranjo to seemingly just accept it. Maybe she could guess his intentions and therefore didn't decline it outright.. although I doubt it.
Mar 18, 2022 1:42 PM
Feb 2020
NightKnightTaken said:
Who wrote this episode... this episode was honestly just terrible. Miranjo caused tons of citizens of the kingdom to be slaughtered by Ouken, encouraged Bosse to steal his new born baby's power making him disabled, killed Boji's mum so Bosse could have another baby who's body he would steal, attempted to murder Hilling, got Dorshe nearly killed and dismembered, almost got the rest of the 4 heavenly kings killed, tried to have Boji killed on multiple occasions, broke criminals out of prison who killed multiple people and died themselves.

Despite all of this, the idea that Miranjo was a "good person" was still shoved in our faces, simply because she was nice when she was like 5. Then Bosse has the balls to ask Daida to forgive and protect her... AND HE ACTUALLY DOES, he cared about what his father, who disabled his brother, let that brother's mother die without condemning the person who did it, let the attempted assassinations of both HIS mother and his brother happen, stole his body, and try to kill their own subjects. SO MUCH, that he even decided that she was worth marrying to protect... Daida couldn't care less about all the harm she did, simply because she was kind as a kid..

There's no logic in this episode. I get that typical Shonen do the thing where they just forgive the enemy. But that enemy usually isn't someone who caused so much personal harm towards them, and usually have an excuse, she most certainly does not. also, they don't usually marry them afterwards.
It is true, what Miranjo did had an explanation but not a justification. One could think it was odd, at least at the beginning when it looked like literally everybody was going to forgive her, but then the captain of the underworld said she had to pay, and it makes sense that he was the only one that said that because he didn't know the full story. Now, on Bojji's perspective, he saw her entire life and empathized with Miranio, plus, he saw the conversation between his mom and Miranjo, where Bojji's mom forgives her and says that she doesn't have any resentment, now for Bojji it wouldn't make sense to punish her by letting the Demon eat her because he knew that Miranjo could be saved. On Daida's side, it was almost the same, but in this case, he could literally feel Miranjo's true soul and knew the whole story as well, I was like WTF when he asked her to be his wife but for me it makes sense that Daida decided to protect her and in that time, that is how marriages worked. And the most important part of this, the cherry on the cake came with Despa, he was going to save Ouken but then he understood Bojji's desires to save her and not just that, he knew everything about Miranjo as well, BUT he knew that somehow she had to PAY, to REDEEM herself, since she wasn't pure evil and could be saved, so he saved her under 2 conditions, first, the kingdom had to give him A LOT of money and the second and most important one, he commended a LIFE mission to her by saying: "You must teach the next generation why you committed your crimes so that no one else has to suffer as you did", for me, that was a perfect way to close this whole situation and the perfect "punishment" for Miranjo. If that last part wouldn't have happened, I would have been dissapointed but fortunately it wasn't the case. That is why I feel very satisfied with all this and it all makes sense for me. Besides, Miranjo DID show a sense of guilt and she was prepared to face the consequences, also, she did suffer/pay in that brief time when she was inside the demon.

And it is not that everybody forgave her and moved on very easily, given all the facts, the elements, the events, the whole situation, this resolution was the best course of action, because again, Miranjo wasn't pure evil and could be saved, she can do way more and pay for her sins in her new life mission. Suffering endlessly inside the demon wouldn't change anything.
Mar 18, 2022 2:49 PM

Jan 2017
carhs14 said:
It is true, what Miranjo did had an explanation but not a justification. One could think it was odd, at least at the beginning when it looked like literally everybody was going to forgive her, but then the captain of the underworld said she had to pay, and it makes sense that he was the only one that said that because he didn't know the full story. Now, on Bojji's perspective, he saw her entire life and empathized with Miranio, plus, he saw the conversation between his mom and Miranjo, where Bojji's mom forgives her and says that she doesn't have any resentment, now for Bojji it wouldn't make sense to punish her by letting the Demon eat her because he knew that Miranjo could be saved. On Daida's side, it was almost the same, but in this case, he could literally feel Miranjo's true soul and knew the whole story as well, I was like WTF when he asked her to be his wife but for me it makes sense that Daida decided to protect her and in that time, that is how marriages worked. And the most important part of this, the cherry on the cake came with Despa, he was going to save Ouken but then he understood Bojji's desires to save her and not just that, he knew everything about Miranjo as well, BUT he knew that somehow she had to PAY, to REDEEM herself, since she wasn't pure evil and could be saved, so he saved her under 2 conditions, first, the kingdom had to give him A LOT of money and the second and most important one, he commended a LIFE mission to her by saying: "You must teach the next generation why you committed your crimes so that no one else has to suffer as you did", for me, that was a perfect way to close this whole situation and the perfect "punishment" for Miranjo. If that last part wouldn't have happened, I would have been dissapointed but fortunately it wasn't the case. That is why I feel very satisfied with all this and it all makes sense for me. Besides, Miranjo DID show a sense of guilt and she was prepared to face the consequences, also, she did suffer/pay in that brief time when she was inside the demon.

And it is not that everybody forgave her and moved on very easily, given all the facts, the elements, the events, the whole situation, this resolution was the best course of action, because again, Miranjo wasn't pure evil and could be saved, she can do way more and pay for her sins in her new life mission. Suffering endlessly inside the demon wouldn't change anything.

Thank you for this, you really managed to put words on what I've been thinking since I've watched the episode. I think that was really a confusing and perhaps messy episode, but still not as bad as ppl make it to be. Like you said there was no point in Miranjo being stuck inside the demon forever. Especially if we're getting a season 2, we need her to be here to show her development.
Mar 18, 2022 3:05 PM
Feb 2020
gwtw99 said:
carhs14 said:

Thank you for this, you really managed to put words on what I've been thinking since I've watched the episode. I think that was really a confusing and perhaps messy episode, but still not as bad as ppl make it to be. Like you said there was no point in Miranjo being stuck inside the demon forever. Especially if we're getting a season 2, we need her to be here to show her development.
oh that's nice!πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ, yeah, it is just that a lot of people don't see the full picture of everything we have seen throughout all this chapters and this last one🀷‍β™‚οΈπŸ˜•, that is why. And I agree with you I really want to see how she will do.
Mar 18, 2022 6:57 PM
Mar 2021
Dafrek said:
Who was behind Miranjo's assassination by arrow when she set up Shillin?
It didn't looked like an accident and it's a crucial moment of the show, I can't believe it has been left unexplained. Did I miss a scene?
Miranjo was being betrayed by her own ally. It portraited very well without any word to be explained.
Mar 18, 2022 7:14 PM
Mar 2021
Never had an idea, i thought Bosse in Daida body will marry Miranjo (from false spoiler i heard), but well it's really good. Especially when watching Hilling expression after hear Daida say like that. Feel i can imagine "ara-ara" meme after this lol. What a chad this Daida. Make sense why Bosse said Daida is similiar to him.

Okay, i'm currious about Desha being no.1 king in the world. And what about Bojji in next week?
Mar 18, 2022 7:33 PM

Apr 2016
Shimura27 said:
Dafrek said:
Who was behind Miranjo's assassination by arrow when she set up Shillin?
It didn't looked like an accident and it's a crucial moment of the show, I can't believe it has been left unexplained. Did I miss a scene?
Miranjo was being betrayed by her own ally. It portraited very well without any word to be explained.

But who were they? And why ?
I hope such a crucial moment of the plot isn't triggered by just some random act of violence. I was expecting an explanation, especially the fact that they worked with Gigantes people
Mar 18, 2022 8:21 PM
Jan 2016
Honestly I enjoyed the conclusion...but I openly admit that it was pretty goofy. Goofiest of all being that after the demon took his payment in the bargain by eating Miranjo's soul after like...a decade of waiting Daida's just like "Ey yo, can I actually cop Miranjo back right quick tho?" and the demon's just like "eh, fuck it" and Thanos snaps her out of an iceberg in the basement...ending the entire conflict instantly.

Like, why the fuck would the demon even require her soul as payment just to instantly give her back on request? Did he just feel irritated that Miranjo broke her promise and just wanted to be facetious by asking for her soul...but...like...wasn't really upset enough to actively reject Daida's reply and keep her in hell?

I feel like that whole plot point might have been created just to bring Miranjo back to life and stick her with Daida in the quickest and least contradictive way possible...which I mean...is a bit of a cop out, but I can't whine too much.
Mar 18, 2022 9:25 PM

Jan 2008
Wow... most people here really could not have missed the message of this anime any harder if they tried. The whole thing of this anime was about forgiveness and moving on from the past. Get a clue. Most of the characters have figured this out.
Mar 18, 2022 9:26 PM

Jan 2008
Jamk_ said:
That was a perfect chance to save Ouken or restore the strength that was taken away from Boji but saving Miranjo was ok

Ouken LITEARRLY told Despa not to save him right now. And Boji doesn't even want or need his strength back. Also, I don't think it's possible to get it back, even with the devil. He can't create something out of nothing and he can't take it back from Bosse, since Bosse is dead.
Mar 18, 2022 11:03 PM

Feb 2014
Desha is gonna end up like that three eyed king or the mad king. Also we have yet to see what happened to Kingbo.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 19, 2022 2:33 AM

Sep 2010
Okay am I the crazy one here or is the whole "let's forgive Miranjo and live happily ever after even though she literally murdered half of the characters in this show and tortured the other half" a bit too much...

I mean, seriously?

Show rating just massively plunged for me.

Also can we just point out the nature of the relationship with Bosse and Miranjo borders on paedophilia and is just generally messed up (Bosse literally killed the girl's dad, then did nothing to protect her mom from death, and then is suddenly into the kid. Wtf)

"If you can eliminate all the other choices, the remaining choice, no matter how improbable, it is the answer."- Sherlock Holmes
Mar 19, 2022 5:11 AM
Jan 2019
Masterpiece status revoked 😞

Like every episode leading to this could not prepare me for the utter dog water this turned out to be yo. Wtf. She is litteraly an adult and he is like twelve. SHE KILLED HIS STEP MOM (SHE KILLED BOJIS MOTHER) Bojo still has intense trauma from his mothers death. He saw her die in front of him when he was just a toddler. How is he at ALL okay with this. This isnt something you get over within 5 seconds.
Mar 19, 2022 10:35 AM

Apr 2020
I had the same reaction to this episode as Hilling's reaction to Daida wanting to marry miranjo.. Seriously?
Mar 19, 2022 11:02 AM
May 2013
I think Daida may have lost a few marbles being stuck in the void. His mother definitely shares that sentiment.
Mar 19, 2022 12:43 PM

Jan 2021
Sigh... The music is good and I'll say the second opening is one of my most fav, the characters have quite a lot of potential to be developed, some of them have good personalities. Meanwhile, the work is completely ruined by the unrealistic utopian concept that everyone has to be forgiven and we don't account for the great sin of someone and give appropriate punishment to them. The target audience of this anime is not children, but teens and adults who have already learnt that people who committed crime deserve punishment, and sometimes you can't save bad people. A happy ending where Miranjo is completely forgiven instead of getting perished or appropriately punished is just horrible.

And the marriage proposal said by Daida just makes me feel extremely confused and disgusted. When I watched the last few episodes, Bosse told Daida to take care of Miranjo. Taking care could come in many forms, from giving her a quiet nice place to live to being an appointed magician to use magic in good ways, but the author has chosen the worst form - marriage. Some episodes earlier Daida was still talking about how he wished to kill the mirror and want to meet his mother, and now we have him falling in love with a villain who attempted to kill his mother and ruin the entire nation? This makes no sense to me at all.
Mar 19, 2022 1:34 PM

Apr 2016
Jentheworld said:
Sigh... The music is good and I'll say the second opening is one of my most fav, the characters have quite a lot of potential to be developed, some of them have good personalities. Meanwhile, the work is completely ruined by the unrealistic utopian concept that everyone has to be forgiven and we don't account for the great sin of someone and give appropriate punishment to them. The target audience of this anime is not children, but teens and adults who have already learnt that people who committed crime deserve punishment, and sometimes you can't save bad people. A happy ending where Miranjo is completely forgiven instead of getting perished or appropriately punished is just horrible.

And the marriage proposal said by Daida just makes me feel extremely confused and disgusted. When I watched the last few episodes, Bosse told Daida to take care of Miranjo. Taking care could come in many forms, from giving her a quiet nice place to live to being an appointed magician to use magic in good ways, but the author has chosen the worst form - marriage. Some episodes earlier Daida was still talking about how he wished to kill the mirror and want to meet his mother, and now we have him falling in love with a villain who attempted to kill his mother and ruin the entire nation? This makes no sense to me at all.

Does Boji being friendly with Kage robbing him make sense?
Does Kage crying for that man who abused him make sense?
Does Miranjo's mother healing Bosse after he killed her husband make sense?

It's probably some kind of trauma bonding or just forgiveness, depending on each case, but it seems like a recurring theme in the show.

Also, nothing says that Miranjo is ok with it "She didn't say YES". Not sure everybody around is ok with it either. This show proved multiple times that each character has their own agenda and contradictions.
Mar 19, 2022 1:41 PM
Nov 2020
Meh honestly I’m really disappointed with the story
Mar 19, 2022 1:43 PM
Mar 2019
So Miranjo who had so many people killed and maybe even Bojji's Mother is forgiven??
Just because she had a bad childhood.
I knew we were headed for a Fairy Tale ending where whatever awful things you do no one pays.
Queen Hiling had the right idea when she said " arrest her ".
Mar 19, 2022 2:28 PM

Jan 2021
Dafrek said:
Jentheworld said:

Does Boji being friendly with Kage robbing him make sense?
Does Kage crying for that man who abused him make sense?
Does Miranjo's mother healing Bosse after he killed her husband make sense?

It's probably some kind of trauma bonding or just forgiveness, depending on each case, but it seems like a recurring theme in the show.

Also, nothing says that Miranjo is ok with it "She didn't say YES". Not sure everybody around is ok with it either. This show proved multiple times that each character has their own agenda and contradictions.

Yeah, so trauma and forgiveness are the magical elixir. With them the characters can do whatever they want. The characters have trauma and complexity, therefore they act like this accounts for their actions barely and vaguely.

When I complain about Miranjo's situation, I'm not saying the other situations make sense. With this we could say many things in this anime don't make sense. I'm complaining how the show has brought out the message that you should forgive your foes unconditionally and your foes should be treated well, even if they've done something really horrible. People are depicted to forgive without much elaboration and I believe there could be better writings where many more unique conflicts between forgiving and hating exist. Maybe there could be characters who just don't want to forgive Miranjo. Maybe Miranjo could do something constructive to get more people to feel that she is sincere and really wants to be nice again. But then, suddenly Bojji's mother forgives the one who killed her, suddenly Daida forgets who locked him and wants to marry Miranjo. It is a very bad conclusion.
Mar 19, 2022 2:35 PM

Sep 2015
Bosses dialogue was okay, but however, the logic and the lack of stakes has been making this anime way less and less logical. Theres a lot of contradictions within the statements. Ever since episode 10 and beyond the anime was been taking a nose dive for me.

Nothing feels natural anymore, like I get it, there are two sides of the story, but it has not been consistent...
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Mar 19, 2022 2:44 PM

Apr 2012
Queen Hiling probably didn't have time to process the situation but her soon to be daughter in law is her husband's ex and could be older than her.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 19, 2022 3:22 PM
May 2020
fahoad2 said:
-Miranjo tries to kill Hiling and Boji
-Manipulated By Miranjo
-Gets Body Taken Over By Miranjo
-Miranjo is step mom

Marries Miranjo

And there are people who are more concerned about the age difference between the two, since in this medieval period this was an extremely common practice... my problem is not that, but the Daida wanting to marry the person who has already done so much harm the other people around her.Like, come on... just send her soul to heaven along with Bosse's and that's it...🀦🀦
Mar 19, 2022 4:01 PM
Sep 2013
Daida announcing he will make Miranjo his wife wasn't completely out of the blue.
When he learns that she is the lady from his mirror he is clearly emotionally invested, he says something along the lines that he has always wondered what kind of woman she was. To me it looked like he was pissed that the girl he likes was dating someone else (his dad nontheless lol) and that their relationship was way more shallow than he thought.
This episode he got over that anger, forgave her and decided to give the feeling a shot.
Mar 19, 2022 4:32 PM
Jan 2022
I can't imagine the story is even getting more cringe than before. Why would Daida asked the devil to ressurect and then forgive her, despite her atrocious acts she did to the kingdom, and even intended to marry her all of sudden??? WTF. The anime might be even worse if Hilling granted Daida's wish instead of getting mad to or slap Daida, DaidaxMiranjo marriage happened, and both are king and queen for the kingdom 🀦

One episode left for such trainwreck anime.
Mar 19, 2022 7:23 PM
Apr 2020
Same Hiling. Same. lol
Mar 19, 2022 7:59 PM
Jan 2022
Marinate1016 said:
Yea idc what the excuse is, fuck miranjo and it makes no sense why Daida would marry her. He’s at most like 14 and she’s at least 25-30. And the moral outrage aspect of it is not even what I care about, it’s the fact she literally killed your brother’s mom? I’m not even saying you have to actively execute or hurt her, but I’m definitely not sharing a bed with and marrying someone like that.

Story kinda falling off sadly

nah fr. wasn't she in love with Bosse? She down bad for the whole family, dude she for the cobble stone roads.(kidding shes not ik she went through a lot of trauma). But I just find it super weird that Daidas so willing to wife her up knowing that she didn't hesitate to trap him in that black void to save his little daddy. Also thinking about it Daidas probably about 9-12 because when you consider when Bojjis mom dead he was like walking and shit so maybe 2 years old. And then a couple more years because Bosse had to grieve and then meet hiling plus the 9 months when she was pregnant. Apparently Bojjis supposed to be 14. The age gap is just so weird to me.
Mar 19, 2022 8:00 PM

Feb 2019
4r1a said:
Marinate1016 said:
Yea idc what the excuse is, fuck miranjo and it makes no sense why Daida would marry her. He’s at most like 14 and she’s at least 25-30. And the moral outrage aspect of it is not even what I care about, it’s the fact she literally killed your brother’s mom? I’m not even saying you have to actively execute or hurt her, but I’m definitely not sharing a bed with and marrying someone like that.

Story kinda falling off sadly

nah fr. wasn't she in love with Bosse? She down bad for the whole family, dude she for the cobble stone roads.(kidding shes not ik she went through a lot of trauma). But I just find it super weird that Daidas so willing to wife her up knowing that she didn't hesitate to trap him in that black void to save his little daddy. Also thinking about it Daidas probably about 9-12 because when you consider when Bojjis mom dead he was like walking and shit so maybe 2 years old. And then a couple more years because Bosse had to grieve and then meet hiling plus the 9 months when she was pregnant. Apparently Bojjis supposed to be 14. The age gap is just so weird to me.

You spitting.(character count)
Mar 19, 2022 10:58 PM

Mar 2016
i still don't forgive miranjo but at least everyone is okay
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

229 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2022

177 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2022

107 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2022

115 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 10:29 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2022

118 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 7:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.