Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 17, 2022 2:15 AM

Dec 2020
Damn all three have a Domain. But it isn't that surprising because Yuta is second only to Gojo and the other two are powerful sorcerers from the past. And we finally got an explanation about Yuta's abilities. We will probably get more of it later. I am excited to see how a three-way Domain battle plays out.
Mar 17, 2022 2:16 AM

Mar 2015
triple domain expansion!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 17, 2022 2:34 AM
Jul 2018
flexing at its peak
Mar 17, 2022 3:26 AM
Jul 2018
Bro!! JJK is on its peak, these chapters are amazing and Yuta's power is just too OP, Mimicry!
And three Domain Expansions at same time, ahhhhhh!!
Mar 17, 2022 4:03 AM

Oct 2017
That last spread was lit. Triple domain expansion here we go.
Mar 17, 2022 4:18 AM

May 2020
They going all out with Yuta's fight, and I can bet next chapter will be even more wild with all three domain expansions.
Mar 17, 2022 5:59 AM

Jul 2010
You get Domain Expanison! And you get Domain Expanison! Everyone gets Domain Expanison!!

I miss Inumaki and Nobara, man, they were sidelined for AGES. Gojo was sealed, okay, but what about these two?
Mar 17, 2022 7:13 AM

Dec 2020
I don't know why, but seeing Rika angry is funny. Why did Gege draw that little vein/artery on her forehead XD. She's a ghost tho XD

Glad to see Yuta has improved in using the cursed speech technique. He's really gotten strong huh.

Mar 17, 2022 7:51 AM

Jan 2009
so Yuta can only do Mimicry or Copying Abilities of others while he is in full power or fully manifest Rika eh

but Yutas full power mode only last 5 minutes now

i still do not understand how Yuta was able to get back Rikas soul from the afterlife though since they parted ways and that Yuta let go of Rika on Jujutsu Kaisen 0 manga

but maybe this Rika is just a copy? because the original power of Yuta is Mimicry

nice to see Yuta using cursed speech again

3 domain expansions coming up
Mar 17, 2022 8:07 AM
Aug 2016
deg said:
so Yuta can only do Mimicry or Copying Abilities of others while he is in full power or fully manifest Rika eh

i still do not understand how Yuta was able to get back Rikas soul from the afterlife though since they parted ways and that Yuta let go of Rika on Jujutsu Kaisen 0 manga

but maybe this Rika is just a copy? because the original power of Yuta is Mimicry

didn't you see it, the actual Rika granted him this pseudo Rika as a gift, that's why he can only use it for 5 minutes
Mar 17, 2022 8:09 AM

Jan 2009
nakkki said:
deg said:

didn't you see it, the actual Rika granted him this pseudo Rika as a gift, that's why he can only use it for 5 minutes

what page of this chapter said that?
Mar 17, 2022 8:24 AM
Aug 2016
deg said:
nakkki said:

The third page character limit
Mar 17, 2022 8:37 AM

Jan 2009
nakkki said:
deg said:

The third page character limit

i get that cursed Rika is just an inferior clone of the original Rika so Yuta did not made a copy of her at least
Mar 17, 2022 8:45 AM
Aug 2016
Someone needs to remind gege that his new mc is yuji😭😭😭. Cause yuta be eating
Mar 17, 2022 9:18 AM

Dec 2020
deg said:

Pretty sure the current Rika doesn't have Rika's soul. It is just a shell that can store Cursed Techniques.

Yuta can copy Techniques. And has insane amounts of Cursed Energy. Once he copies a Technique, it is stored in Rika. To access it, Yuta needs to wear the ring (which acts as a medium) to summon entire Rika and then he can use the copied Techniques as well as gets Rika's Cursed Energy. He can only access the Techniques and use Rika's Cursed Energy for 5 minutes.
Rika's soul has moved on.
Mar 17, 2022 9:20 AM

Jan 2009
troilus_05s said:
deg said:

Pretty sure the current Rika doesn't have Rika's soul. It is just a shell that can store Cursed Techniques.

ye the other user pointed out page 3 of this chapter and i notice the wording is "Rika" (with double quotes) so its not the original Rika
Mar 17, 2022 11:06 AM
Feb 2022
What a hype chapter.
It's just getting extremely good
Mar 17, 2022 2:03 PM
Apr 2020
Uros ct weakness might be charging it. Every time she uses an ability her whole body regenerates. After a few moments she becomes see through again. In that time period she may not be able to use ct and the duration may vary depending on how strong her attack was
Mar 17, 2022 7:48 PM
Feb 2022
troilus_05s said:
Damn all three have a Domain. But it isn't that surprising because Yuta is second only to Gojo and the other two are powerful sorcerers from the past. And we finally got an explanation about Yuta's abilities. We will probably get more of it later. I am excited to see how a three-way Domain battle plays out.
had it been confirmed that yuji's grandfather cursed him
Mar 17, 2022 9:18 PM

Apr 2021
It was a good chapter, it's been good to see Yuta's participation in this arc. I laughed a lot at the fact that Rika looks like the merchant of Resident Evil 4 at one point.

Mar 17, 2022 10:19 PM

Apr 2020
Yuta is one of my favorites, I can’t wait to see what else happens!
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”
Mar 17, 2022 10:35 PM
Apr 2014
Wew Yuta regained his hax for 5 minutes.

Ngl I cant think off anything that would fit Yuta's DE, his ct is so vague. Maybe there might be some similarity to Gojo?
Mar 17, 2022 10:41 PM

Dec 2020
Sanjii_1234 said:
troilus_05s said:

Curse as in? You can say cursing someone is basically weighing them down with your last words. Reggie didn't use any Jujutsu to curse Megumi but he did curse him with his last words. There are two different meanings of curse here.
Mar 17, 2022 11:34 PM

Jun 2014
Man this fight has been so good, each chapter is just more and more hype. Yuta has been holding it down, that's why he's THE GOAT. Next chapter is about to be another banger with this 3 way Domain Expansion.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 18, 2022 1:20 AM
Jan 2019
my fucking god what did i just read that was Jujutsu at its peak
Mar 18, 2022 7:27 AM

Apr 2021
Triple Domain Expansion....Is it just me or does anyone else think that the internet would break if this arc's gonna be animated??!! I can't contain my excitement!!!! like the fight's just awesome.......and everyone's now gonna give it their all!!!! Hyped to read the next chapter!!!!
Mar 18, 2022 8:18 AM
Jul 2018
Ngl this manga was falling off a bit for me after shibuya but ever since the megumi fight in the gymnasium GOD DAMN this has just taken off. So many cool and unique techniques being used lately and now 3 domain expansions at once. Bless you Gege 🙏🏻
Mar 18, 2022 8:33 AM
Feb 2022
troilus_05s said:
Sanjii_1234 said:

Curse as in? You can say cursing someone is basically weighing them down with your last words. Reggie didn't use any Jujutsu to curse Megumi but he did curse him with his last words. There are two different meanings of curse here.
that's something different
Curse can also approach you in ur curse energy
Yaga cursing gakuganji
Yuta cursing Rika
Mai cursing maki
Similarly yuji's grandpa cursing Yuji , and imo that might be the reason for false memories in junpei , todo and choso
Mar 18, 2022 9:11 AM

Jun 2019
Oh boy... Triple Domain Expansion. This is literally peak fucking shounen. This is just so god damn good. Can't wait for the next chapter. How's it gonna go?
Mar 18, 2022 9:39 AM
May 2021
Great chapter Yuta cursed technique is impressive fight scene are amazing and triple domain in the end of the chapter is really a good way to end the chapter.
Mar 18, 2022 10:52 AM

Jun 2014
Gege has the best manga out in Jump, it’s not even close. Every fight, every panel, it just somehow gets better and better. Another week of Jujutsu greatness.
Mar 18, 2022 2:11 PM

Apr 2018
Rika's just a stand user. Can't wait for the 3 domain expansions to collaspe against each otehr. Shit was really good and Yuta's powers have been revealed slowly.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Mar 18, 2022 3:27 PM

Feb 2019
Lol just got back from seeing jjk 0 and seeing this chapter hits a lot differently now. I hadn’t read the LN prequel so for the past couple months I been reading these chapters and super lost as to what’s really going on. Now I’m way more emotionally invested in Yuta.
Mar 18, 2022 3:41 PM

Apr 2020
jujutsu kaisen actually delivers on all the fights it builds up.. and JJK doesn’t constantly tease us with minor scuffles/encounters with top-tier fighters, we actually get to see REAL death matches almost every time.
Mar 18, 2022 7:51 PM

Jan 2009
now i wonder if all 3 Domain Expansions that will be revealed are all Sure-Kill types because i want to see some Sure-Hit types too like with Higurama
Mar 18, 2022 8:15 PM

Dec 2020
deg said:
now i wonder if all 3 Domain Expansions that will be revealed are all Sure-Kill types because i want to see some Sure-Hit types too like with Higurama

My guess is that Yuta's and Ryu's Domains will be sure-kills. Yuta is a modern sorcerer and Ryu doesn't seem to be that old. He might be from 100 years ago. Uro's Domain might just be a sure-hit one.

Oh and this is the 1st chapter since women's day and Uro is revealed to be the first female sorcerer with a Domain. Just some trivia.
Mar 18, 2022 8:34 PM

Jan 2009
troilus_05s said:
deg said:

My guess is that Yuta's and Ryu's Domains will be sure-kills. Yuta is a modern sorcerer and Ryu doesn't seem to be that old. He might be from 100 years ago. Uro's Domain might just be a sure-hit one.

Oh and this is the 1st chapter since women's day and Uro is revealed to be the first female sorcerer with a Domain. Just some trivia.

cool beans hopefully Uro survives since we need more sexy characters like her lol
Mar 18, 2022 9:04 PM

Jan 2011
Viz said:
Wew Yuta regained his hax for 5 minutes.

Ngl I cant think off anything that would fit Yuta's DE, his ct is so vague. Maybe there might be some similarity to Gojo?
I'm thinking something like copying the perfect move to use against an opponent.
Mar 19, 2022 1:34 AM

Oct 2016
Goddamn, Yuta and this chapter was raw as fuck. I have never really asked myself before what 3 domain expansions activating at the same time would look like, and now I won't need to.
Mar 19, 2022 6:00 AM

Dec 2020
deg said:
troilus_05s said:

cool beans hopefully Uro survives since we need more sexy characters like her lol

Yeah :P
I agree with that.
Mar 19, 2022 6:34 AM

Apr 2019
Dope that we're finally gonna get to see Yuta's domain expansion. He is 100% gonna mollywop this fodder fr.
Mar 20, 2022 10:31 AM
Aug 2020
My only reaction was "Oh my GOD!!!!". The chapter is fire. Okkotsu Yuuta, I love you!!!
Mar 20, 2022 6:15 PM
Feb 2018
I hope yuta can copy domain too
Mar 21, 2022 3:39 AM

Aug 2021
JJK AT ITS PEAK!!!

Yuta's cursed technique was finally revealed and a triple domain expansion next chap. OMFG SO HYPE!!
Mar 21, 2022 10:41 AM

Dec 2019
Man that last page was awesome cant wait for next chapter
Mar 21, 2022 5:39 PM

Dec 2020
they boutta get beaten by a 17 yr old in 5 mins😂😂
Mar 22, 2022 4:53 AM
Dec 2008
Holy shit! Peak action 🔝
Mar 22, 2022 7:25 AM

Dec 2020
Sanjii_1234 said:
troilus_05s said:

Yaga cursing gakuganji
Yuta cursing Rika
Mai cursing maki
Similarly yuji's grandpa cursing Yuji , and imo that might be the reason for false memories in junpei , todo and choso

Sorry to tell you that the fake memory theory is wrong. There's an entire explanation about why did they act like that
Mar 22, 2022 7:41 AM

Dec 2020
AndreCraft_012 said:
Sanjii_1234 said:
Yaga cursing gakuganji
Yuta cursing Rika
Mai cursing maki

Sorry to tell you that the fake memory theory is wrong. There's an entire explanation about why did they act like that

Yeah. Todo was just being Todo. And Choso's memories were due to his CT.
Mar 23, 2022 2:37 AM
Feb 2022
troilus_05s said:
AndreCraft_012 said:

Yeah. Todo was just being Todo. And Choso's memories were due to his CT.
but narrator purposely Told that , new memories were created in todo

Also still can't believe that choso would get a whole damn memory scene just because that they both related to kenkaju

I can't believe that gege would make it go just like this because that was a very big moment
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» He doesn't know how to write ( 1 2 )

Nugi97 - Mar 23

50 by Miyamotodex23 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 Discussion

grim - Apr 24

22 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 257 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 17

76 by Nicrotx »»
Apr 24, 2:04 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 3

56 by Capitan_Orejitas »»
Apr 23, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 24, 2023

58 by scorpioniclibra »»
Apr 21, 7:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.