Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2022 4:59 AM

Jul 2017
Doi thought that he's a goner with the sudden Izanami cult terrorist plot, but he escaped well and fine, recovering in Keimon City, while his harem is obviously concerned if he were to actually die.

Karen at this point has no choice but to reveal UW's true intentions, and other than secretly having compassion for Erika, Doi is taken for a surprise that there're 5 cellular sclerosis male offerings in total (including himself, Reito, Hino and 2 others). Now that the UW Japanese branch is in shatters, this could prove good for Karen to take up a leadership position and put Doi as the No. 1 man in the world, anyways possible for a mutual understanding.

As for the Izanami spy, she failed to secure No. 3 Doi, but the succeeded kidnapping of No. 4 is in for a rude awakening as he's practically carried to a cult, as Reito learns more of Erisa's foothold as one of Izanami's leaders. But given the harem situation, as compared to Hino forcing himself on girls, Reito is the exact opposite to always remain as a beta male, remaining true to his one true love Erisa.

While Chloe confronts Hino for all the unscrupulous details, Akane uses bath time as disguise to tell Reito that her mother Secretary Kihara is being used as a scapegoat of Chloe's plans, and that she was an unfilial mother whom prioritized work over family. But none could be more from the truth of Erisa doing a public announcement via a terrorist hack, and along with their No. 4 male specimen Zen Kinebuchi (forget about learning his backstory, go read the manga for that) proclaims that the MK Virus are spread from the same people currently in power, and their objective: to create the utopia of a female-only world by using the MK Virus to eliminate all men.

As much as Chloe can tempt Reito into sex, the true power lies in the hidden upper management of UW to restrict the movements of the Numbers, especially Reito since he poses a more-than-enough threat. And both No. 2 and No.3 finally meet...Reito to see Doi in a presentable chad outfit, what's his intention?

The most important question is: with next week's final episode, how will all of this end?
KANLen09Mar 11, 2022 11:04 AM
Mar 11, 2022 5:00 AM

May 2020
Shouta’s assistant Karen really does have some lofty ambitions, but yeah that’s to be expected from any other character in this series. And lol the way they were summoning that #4, have certainly seen the same somewhere else too.

Kind of big revelation too about the motives of UW, they really do want a complete eradication of men from this world lmao. Lots of schemings in this episode.
But what we got there in the end, Shota and Reito face-to-face? Talk about something unexpected. Also can’t really see them wrapping this all up in just a single episode.
Mar 11, 2022 9:12 AM
Apr 2021
I don’t know about you guys but to me Elisa is a terriost they tried to capture Doi but failed. Also let’s say Reito was in Doi’s schools and he was the target he could have suffered the same fate as Zen who I really feel bad for. This guy was looking forward to meeting his family only to be met which such cruel fate.
Mar 11, 2022 11:21 AM
May 2019
As a manga reader, I'll briefly explain that sudden Doi's appearance change.

Mar 11, 2022 11:23 AM

Jul 2016
they transformed ma boi Shouta into an alpha guy, I didn't want it
Mar 11, 2022 11:39 AM
Aug 2015
I think I am the only one who enjoys this series lol. It's not as bad really. Unlike other ecchi series' out there, this one has a meaningful plot and some progress. The only downside is the MC. I liked the episodes with Doi's more. Not only because the ecchi, but also because from a weak person the psychology messed him up, but also made him stronger. He looks like the smart guy who will figure things out.
DoubleRMar 11, 2022 12:00 PM
Mar 11, 2022 12:22 PM

May 2016
I still don't know why Chifuyu in this anime if they are not going to make her do mating or at least show her naked body 😒
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2022 12:30 PM
Feb 2018
The anime is about half way through part 1 of the manga. There would need to be a season 2 to complete the first 85 chapters (part 1). Unless the studio makes an anime original ending.
Mar 11, 2022 1:31 PM
Jan 2022
niransenpai said:
The anime is about half way through part 1 of the manga. There would need to be a season 2 to complete the first 85 chapters (part 1). Unless the studio makes an anime original ending.

I wanna read the manga. I've heard the first part is 85 chapters, is there a second part? If yes, can you please tell me where can I read it and how many chapters does it consist of? Thank you!
Mar 11, 2022 1:39 PM

Oct 2013
diegontijo said:
they transformed ma boi Shouta into an alpha guy, I didn't want it

It was the natural evolution tbh.

But I must say, I'm pretty impressed with Doi's development.

I thought he'd go off the deep end after last week's ep, but nope, he's enjoying himself while keeping his wits about him ~ a good balance ~ , for now at least, lol. Either way, dude's interesting as he goes through all these stages.

ALSO, lmao ~ UW leadership want a world w/o men and practicing giving birth w/o 'em. A man haters' wet dream dystopia, lol.
ManlyTearMar 11, 2022 2:46 PM
Mar 11, 2022 1:42 PM
Feb 2018
iMadinooo said:
niransenpai said:

I wanna read the manga. I've heard the first part is 85 chapters, is there a second part? If yes, can you please tell me where can I read it and how many chapters does it consist of? Thank you!
Part 2 of the manga is currently serialising in Shounen Jump + and there are 21 chapters. You can read it on shonenjumpplus.com (In Japanese only) although Seven Seas (English Publisher) is releasing physical/digital volumes of part 2 later this year. The volumes are uncensored unlike the Jump+ scans, so I personally wait for the volume releases.
Mar 11, 2022 1:46 PM
Jan 2022
niransenpai said:
iMadinooo said:

Part 2 of the manga is currently serialising in Shounen Jump + and there are 21 chapters. You can read it on shonenjumpplus.com (In Japanese only) although Seven Seas (English Publisher) is releasing physical/digital volumes of part 2 later this year. The volumes are uncensored unlike the Jump+ scans, so I personally wait for the volume releases.

Thanks for your help buddy...guess I'll go start reading the first part and wait for the other second one to release!
Mar 11, 2022 1:47 PM

Jun 2021
Only one episode left whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

Do you think guys we can have a Season 2?
Mar 11, 2022 1:55 PM

Oct 2013
Anime_Addicter_ said:
Only one episode left whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

Do you think guys we can have a Season 2?

I personally doubt it, and the anime's prolly end at a good stopping point to continue the manga from.

But IMO, folks should since artstyle's awesome and makes a pleasant, lewd read.
Mar 11, 2022 2:10 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Heck of an episode for plot development, turns out the UW is probably actually the bad guys and the UW of Japan were going against their rule and trying to repopulate the men of the world, the means were unethical but I agree with the goal, especially after finding out UW wants a world with no men lol, and now the terrorist group Izanami has awakened the 4th man and now he’s gonna become a sex profit probably, I hope Erisa doesn’t join in on that for Reito’s sake lol. But wait, there’s more, it appears Suou might be a clone of Erisa based on that one flashback (something I figured early on based on the ED) and Shouta’s entire story might have taken place at least a year earlier because now that he’s meeting Reito, he looks like a giga chad now lol (unless the design change doesn’t have anything to do with that), I’m interested in seeing how his and Karen’s plot for becoming number 1 is going.

While this definitely hasn’t been my favorite show this season, I’ve enjoyed it quite a bit, for both the plot and the ecchi goodness. This will make my 2nd show to end this season after Demon Slayer S2, but yeah I’ve enjoyed this for sure, excited to see how they end it next week.
TheColonel76Mar 11, 2022 2:19 PM
Mar 11, 2022 2:46 PM
May 2019
TheColonel76 said:
it appears Suou might be a clone of Erisa based on that one flashback (something I figured early on based on the ED)

About that...

Mar 11, 2022 4:03 PM

Jul 2021
The transformation that Doi had in his look was huge, now he looks like he's about 27 years old lol
asdasdsadad
Mar 11, 2022 7:37 PM

Jan 2017
Woah lots of revelations for the 2nd to last episode, can this anime succeed at having a satisfying stopping point on where it currently is on the manga?

Reito and Number 4's definitely on the Izanami's side, Doi will be with Karen who's with UW so that leaves Number 1 to join either camp
Mar 11, 2022 8:37 PM

Sep 2015
Man, Doi is way more cooler and interesting.

Reito on the other hand, just what the heck are his priorities?! Hes always been so unbareable.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Mar 11, 2022 9:56 PM

Jul 2016
You know things got serious when there is practically no time to include any sex scene in the episode. So... the UW wants a world run only by women, huh? Guess they forgot that Ep.1 practically stated that their current world was being a mess BECAUSE women were running it but well.

Also LMAO. Doi is so insecure he decided to go through a total makeover only to talk with Reito and co. Wonder if Reito will fall for the "I was born a fucker" act tho.
And yeah, still wondering what's the purpose of Chifuyu in Doi's harem...
Mar 12, 2022 3:07 AM

Aug 2013
Can't wait to hear about how this series promotes Anti-feminist propaganda after this episode XD
Don't believe the hype.
Mar 12, 2022 3:52 AM

Oct 2016
Really only 1 episode left when the plot is starting to get as thicc as Chloe.

Looks like Doi has reached his final form. I hope Doi don't fuck things up for Reito.
Mar 12, 2022 8:39 AM

May 2021
Great episode! All Doi's harem were there to greet him lol. And Erisa is the leader of all the terrorists.
Doi met Mizuhara...
but he looks... different?!
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 12, 2022 10:43 AM
Mar 2015
Too many women fighting to control the world
Mar 12, 2022 1:25 PM
Jan 2022
Kitashima_Rika said:
As a manga reader, I'll briefly explain that sudden Doi's appearance change.

u mind tellin me what happends next?
Mar 12, 2022 2:54 PM

Feb 2019
Wait so was Doi awake before reito or did he just have an extreme makeover and become sigma Chad overnight?
Mar 12, 2022 3:35 PM

Aug 2015
Marinate1016 said:
Wait so was Doi awake before reito or did he just have an extreme makeover and become sigma Chad overnight?

I find it hard to believe it was overnight. I believe there must have been two separate "events" that they're making us believe happened at the same time, even though they were years apart.

I'm quite disappointed with all of the Doi plots of the show, and am much more interested in Reito's storyline.
Mar 12, 2022 3:39 PM
Jun 2021
DoubleR said:
I think I am the only one who enjoys this series lol. It's not as bad really. Unlike other ecchi series' out there, this one has a meaningful plot and some progress. The only downside is the MC. I liked the episodes with Doi's more. Not only because the ecchi, but also because from a weak person the psychology messed him up, but also made him stronger. He looks like the smart guy who will figure things out.

So true, I enjoy this plot with the mk virus, the UW and the terrorists, and the connection
Mar 12, 2022 4:57 PM

May 2021
That reveal was pretty dope, ngl. Doi VS Reito; can't believe I'm actually hyped for it.

Mar 12, 2022 8:19 PM

Feb 2019
LN3000 said:
Marinate1016 said:

I find it hard to believe it was overnight. I believe there must have been two separate "events" that they're making us believe happened at the same time, even though they were years apart.

I'm quite disappointed with all of the Doi plots of the show, and am much more interested in Reito's storyline.

Nah doi plot is way more interesting and he’s not a pussy like the mc.
Mar 13, 2022 4:16 AM

Jan 2021
Damn they got Doi dripped out
Mar 13, 2022 6:44 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I may have a misleading understanding, but here my commentary over this packed plot details episode...

So, wait, what? Doi manage to escape from those explosion, while having himself fallen by the rubble with his dog? But, how? Its a shame that the gray-haired girl unable to complete her mission. If she manage, Erisa group might've lead the men immuned ownership. While Doi might got a bigger harem there, even if its mean he should've share the women with the number 4. Well....

So, the UW World gang under those blonde busty woman wasn't all that good. By using the terrorist attack and first virus spreader accusation over the japanese UW leadership, they took control there completely, especially the immuned men, number 1 and 2, and 5 seems like, even if those number still chill on his slumber chamber.

Alright. Erisa group broadcast their objective, which led Reito into confusion, as same as me, who should he trust more? Until there's someone else coming to propose some deal. Oh yeah, those two numbers, finally met eye to eye.

Shame that the next week is the final one. I legit already absorbed into its storyline. But, since its only have one episode left, without any explanation how the series continue rather than usual, 'wanna know more? Go fuckin read the source'. I am just gonna rolls my eyes, and just forget this existence....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 13, 2022 9:27 PM

Aug 2017
A boring episode. But, what the heck happened to Doi at the end? Makeover?
Mar 14, 2022 7:13 AM
Oct 2019
Wow it was Serious Episode indeed.
There is no sex scenes in this episode.

Holy Shit Doi become Edgy boy... Lmao

One more episodes left.
Mar 15, 2022 3:17 AM

Sep 2010
TheColonel76 said:
But wait, there’s more, it appears Suou might be a clone of Erisa based on that one flashback...
I suspected this weeks ago, but ruled it out since there was no suggestion the cloning technology existed, especially considering the 5-year timeline, and not much clarity as to what the flashback with Suou in the water tank was depicting. While it appears to match the method used to create Mewtwo, it also matches a saiyan recovery machine from Dragon Ball Z.
Now that they're talking about technology to birth women without men, I'm not so sure anymore. There are some unnatural things about Suou: her dedication to Reito, seemingly not wanting much for herself, while most other characters have their own wants. Also, her higher than normal appetite. A sign of accelerated growth? Same eye color and hair color as Erisa can't be only a coincidence...?
Aside, there's also something unnatural about Reito's "bodyguard" Sui, and her ability to fight.

So... between Erisa, Chloe, and what we see of the UW leadership, it's hard to know who Reito can really trust.
Mar 15, 2022 6:18 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Takata said:
TheColonel76 said:
But wait, there’s more, it appears Suou might be a clone of Erisa based on that one flashback...
I suspected this weeks ago, but ruled it out since there was no suggestion the cloning technology existed, especially considering the 5-year timeline, and not much clarity as to what the flashback with Suou in the water tank was depicting. While it appears to match the method used to create Mewtwo, it also matches a saiyan recovery machine from Dragon Ball Z.
Now that they're talking about technology to birth women without men, I'm not so sure anymore. There are some unnatural things about Suou: her dedication to Reito, seemingly not wanting much for herself, while most other characters have their own wants. Also, her higher than normal appetite. A sign of accelerated growth? Same eye color and hair color as Erisa can't be only a coincidence...?

Good deductive reasoning, when you connect the dots like that it does start to make a lot of sense, definitely seems very likely now.
Mar 15, 2022 8:36 AM
Sep 2021
this is the first show I ever read the manga before watching the show. I love the story, I love reading the comments of people guessing. But now I'm sad that the show is almost over and we are only half way through. all I can say is read the manga if S2 isn't announced, you won't be disappointed with the story or *ahem* art.
Mar 15, 2022 2:15 PM

Jul 2019
That glow up at the end tho. Stuff's getting crazier now and it isn't some sex fest that was going down in the prior episodes. Good good.
Mar 16, 2022 7:04 AM

May 2020
dois had a glow up and a half
damn howd that happen

he looks like a kaneki rip off

Mar 16, 2022 8:33 AM

Dec 2018
The opening song shows Erisa best friend is with Reito group... I guess it's UW the enemy here... Geez, what's wrong with Doi girls, they are in heat everyday...

Mar 16, 2022 10:19 AM

Apr 2020
It's soon over, finally! (Doi was so scared to meet Reito that he had to go into a machine to become a Chad, it's pitiful, his development could have been interesting but no it is only sex scenes)
Too_PacMar 16, 2022 10:43 AM
Mar 16, 2022 9:00 PM

Dec 2013
Ehh, so with just one episode left the "plot" is over and the actual plot is moving, can't say I care about it, now Doi is just a regular chad, Karen is best girl.
Mar 18, 2022 3:29 PM

Mar 2010
The blondes are gonna take over the world. But damn I can't get enough of dat blonde gal with that geek boi.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 19, 2022 7:59 AM

Oct 2008
HOLY SHI*! Doi became scumbag looks BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
3/5.

Mar 20, 2022 12:35 AM
May 2020
Doi's whole personality changed after that handshake lol
Mar 20, 2022 12:35 AM
May 2020
Doi's whole personality changed after that handshake lol
May 24, 2022 11:53 PM

Jan 2018
Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to kill all men aka half the human population. Even out of spite that's a stupid idea. Even a hardcore feminazi who hates all men would think twice before pulling bullshit like this.
Dec 16, 2022 8:19 AM

Apr 2013
What's up with that douchebag look of #3? lol
So the plan was to make a women world only... and after 5 years they are still researching how to reproduce without men. Sounds like a well thought out plan to me xD
Oct 13, 2023 6:26 PM

Nov 2010
Good twist. UW are Radical feminists and the true enemy. That's why Chloe halted the mating process. The directors of UW Japan that were captured were good people. The director, who was killed in the underground hospital, was killed by Chloe to earn his trust. But yeah, Chloe is right. She would've had the guys killed long ago. What is she planning? I'm intrigued!

How did Doi age so fast? He looks badass!
Dec 28, 2023 5:21 AM

Oct 2021
The UW are radical feminists and are the true enemy. The directors of UW Japan that were captured were good people. The director, who was killed in the underground hospital was probably to earn his trust. But yeah, Chloe is right, she could have killed them long ago. But I'm guessing that they will only take the female babies after the mating process and kept boys as a mating material. And if they don't, they'll probably make bone marrow babies. A man made horror beyond our comprehension.
Inside of me you’re still living
Each time I think of you pain, suffering, sorrow, despair
You’re just an emotional decay, the one who took my life away

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Mar 18, 2022

119 by iLTanoMarco »»
Jan 30, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 6 Discussion

Softhenic03 - Feb 11, 2022

47 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 25, 2023 8:03 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 28, 2022

65 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:32 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Sep 25, 2021

177 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:39 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Sep 25, 2021

107 by duduboladobr »»
Dec 15, 2023 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.