Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2022 12:59 AM

Nov 2007
There is a possibility that there will be no broadcast on Third Saturday as anime after this won't be aired, either, due to Beijin Olympics broadcast.
tsubasaloverFeb 19, 2022 1:38 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 5, 2022 5:24 AM

Mar 2014
tsubasalover said:

There is a possibility that there will be no broadcast on Third Saturday as anime after this won't be aired, either, due to Beijin Olympics broadcast.

Oh too bad, I prefer Hanyou Yashahime than watching the Olympics
Feb 5, 2022 5:49 AM
Oct 2016
Trying to get to the present day world so they can stop Kirinmaru from beginning the degenerate age. I really liked seeing Towa and Setsuna meet their grandmother. Since she's not the most personable demon lady the amount of interaction we got was actually substantial. Sesshomaru mother has always been a mostly neutral entity helping Sesshomaru out before but mostly just sitting up there watching the human and lesser demons squabble. I'm glad she did help out the girls even if she test them first with a fight against some sort of guardian demon blocking the windmill of time to see of their worthy. The girls did good stopping that guy from getting in their way. Towa did learn the secret behind her new sword of it draining her spirit energy so Rion can take over her body. Something that Kirinmaru revealed in his fight against Riku and Rion in this episode. Of course Kirinmaru had something up his sleeve to get Rion a new body but I didn't think of this. This devastating Rion and Riku whom don't want any harm with Towa. Kirinmaru again and again showing how heartless he his when accomplishing his goals. Now he's started the degenerate age just as the girls trio venture back to the modern day world. This final push of the series looks to be approaching.
Feb 5, 2022 6:48 AM

Dec 2013
I'm glad Towa stopped the other 2 of distrusting Rion, the one time I'm glad Towa is so innocent.
Feb 5, 2022 8:01 AM

Jul 2017
Crossing the Windmill of Time is a trial for the half-demon princesses, as foretold by Sesshomaru's mother, approved by Akuru, and facing off against Meidomaru.

Kirinmaru has already thought far ahead of using Towa as a vessel with the Zanseiken, and both Riku and Rion had enough of being ordered around while he goes for his objectives.

The Degenerate Age has begun, but there's hope that with the Windmill of Time, they will be able to change the future, back to the modern day to stop the Grim Comet. The final sequence has begun.
Feb 5, 2022 8:12 AM

Jun 2017
Wow Kirinmaru is the worst father of the year so far. lol
Feb 5, 2022 11:12 AM
Nov 2019
With the ending of this episode, it look the original cast will be fighting off the demons in the feudal era while the girls deal with Kirinmaru and the comet in the present. I do look forward to the next episode being in present day.
Feb 5, 2022 11:16 AM

Feb 2019
Dawg no way my goat Riku went out like that? Surely we gotta get more from him or at the least some type of satisfactory conclusion to his arc?? Kirinmaru has his daughter kill her best friend then just knocks her out?? Dude is a horrible father.

Was cool to see Towa and Setsuna interact with their grandmother, in her own weird way it seemed like she was impressed by and fond of them.

So this is it, the final few episodes I’d assume since we’re going back to the reiwa period, it’s been such a beautiful and nostalgic journey. I shudder at the thought of no more Yashahime :/
Feb 5, 2022 7:36 PM

Jun 2019
The single best part of the episode was hearing Jaken announce Moroha as Inuyasha's daughter very halfheartedly and sheepishly while muttering under his breath after proudly and openly announcing Towa and Setsuna as Sesshomaru's daughters.

I feel like he didn't even want to mention Inuyasha's name in her presence on her home turf on those palatial grounds.

Although, from her minimal reaction, I do feel she seems even more detached now than previously and maybe cares little for those grudges and squabbles of the past. It's like Jaken expected some reaction from her and she didn't even dignify it.
Feb 6, 2022 4:30 AM

Sep 2016
Good God the animation quality was absolutely garbage.
Feb 7, 2022 9:09 PM

Jan 2008
OK, the writers are literally pulling stuff out of their ass now. And are they really trying to make us think Sesshomaru's dead? Come on. Also, what the FUCK is the Degenerate Age they keep mentioning and why does it even happen?
Feb 12, 2022 1:13 PM

Jul 2008
That's a lot of demons to fight.

Mar 27, 2022 8:13 AM

Oct 2017
Towa's reaction to their grandma was funny.
May 24, 2022 12:53 PM

Nov 2010
Hmm, if I understand this correctly, the main reason why the comet is falling in the modern era is because of Mr. Kirin's anomalous existence in that era? is that what Kirinmaru meant when he told Riku that all of this was his fault, when he threw the severed arm into that well?
Mar 2, 2023 4:29 AM

Jan 2018
No way. I really hope Riku didn't just die like that. I didn't like him at first but he did grow on me. Especially in Season 2.

The Yashahime gang is back in the modern era. I like that but I have a feeling it's going to be a half-assed finale.

I just realized Moe's eyes are always closed.
Apr 10, 2023 4:19 AM

Apr 2013
So they introduced a random new character only to kill him off in the same episode. They really tried their best to fill 24 episodes with pointless content.
Mar 28, 5:24 AM

Jun 2020
No way Riku is going out like that. The scene lacked substance or emotion. It would be a real shame and letdown if this is really the end for him.
Apr 6, 8:33 PM
Jan 2012
Very good quality of animation. Towa great Warrior

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 19, 2022

32 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 10, 8:32 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 12, 2022

19 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 10, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 5, 2022

24 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 6, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 20 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 26, 2022

20 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 6, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi - Ni no Shou Episode 19 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 12, 2022

21 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 6, 8:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.