Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 22, 2022 11:07 PM

Jan 2021
Everything said in the title
Jan 24, 2022 7:31 AM
Feb 2021
I heard it somewhere that mangaka wanted it to be as longer as one peice idk if it's real or fake but it's not gonna end soon,the only thing that might end this manga if it's cancelled by shounen jump or they give mangaka limited chapters.
Ratings doesn't matter only enjoyment does.
Masterpiece or mid, generic or fresh,best or worst are all subjective
Eren is goat,and aot is still a masterpiece (eg.subjective opinion)

Jan 24, 2022 11:25 AM

Jan 2021
shivamrajput958 said:
I heard it somewhere that mangaka wanted it to be as longer as one peice idk if it's real or fake but it's not gonna end soon,the only thing that might end this manga if it's cancelled by shounen jump or they give mangaka limited chapters.
It would be interesting to read 1000th chapter of bc, we will see ig
Jan 26, 2022 10:40 AM
Aug 2020
I imagine that, based on current developments in the story, Black Clover could run for roughly 45-50 volumes at the bare minimum, and will more than likely end with it's 65-70th volume. I will say that it would be easier for Tabata to keep the series going if the story began to explore other continents and countries in the world of Black Clover.

By exploring Black Clover's equivalent to Asian nations like Japan, China, India or Iran, Tabata could introduce a whole plethora of different types of magic and characters from unique backgrounds, by drawing on ancient mythology from those countries, in the same way he draws from Norse mythology currently, which would easily keep the series going until it's 100th volume and possibly beyond.

I think the Norse focus may limit the manga's scope somewhat, if he continues it Indefinitely.
Jan 26, 2022 10:47 AM
Aug 2020
shivamrajput958 said:

Manga of this length don't really get cancelled. Shueisha might move the series to another magazine if the sales drop too low, but so long as it has a following, even a niche one, it's highly unlikely that it will ever be cancelled considering it's length and total lifetime sales.

People like to use Bleach as an example of a WSJ manga that was cancelled due to 'poor sales' ... even the smallest bit of research shows that the author chose to rush the last couple of volumes and end that series due to his poor health, and that Bleach was routinely selling four times as many volumes as Black Clover currently is.

So Black Clover will probably only end when Tabata decides to end it.
Jan 26, 2022 1:23 PM

Jul 2020
Berserker_Pickle said:
shivamrajput958 said:

Manga of this length don't really get cancelled. Shueisha might move the series to another magazine if the sales drop too low, but so long as it has a following, even a niche one, it's highly unlikely that it will ever be cancelled considering it's length and total lifetime sales.

People like to use Bleach as an example of a WSJ manga that was cancelled due to 'poor sales' ... even the smallest bit of research shows that the author chose to rush the last couple of volumes and end that series due to his poor health, and that Bleach was routinely selling four times as many volumes as Black Clover currently is.

What about Promised neverland? I don't think the Author ever had health problems but it is very clear it was rushed at the end too.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jan 27, 2022 5:20 PM
Aug 2020
Scordolo said:
Berserker_Pickle said:

What about Promised neverland? I don't think the Author ever had health problems but it is very clear it was rushed at the end too.

Well, that's a matter of perspective. For example, I thought the final arc of The Promised Neverland dragged on a bit too long. An increase in pace doesn't necessarily mean that the series is being rushed either. Take the absolutely insane pace of the last 70 or so chapters of Dr. Stone, for example. That's not rushed, it's just very quickly paced.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 371 Discussion

ARK-13 - Yesterday

2 by IzanaSolos »»
Yesterday, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 370 Discussion

ARK-13 - Yesterday

4 by JAstaRoth »»
Yesterday, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2015

19 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 14, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

17 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 13, 7:05 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2015

17 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 9, 11:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.