Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2021 8:41 PM
Mar 2019
Not As Much Medusa As I Would Have Liked But When She Appears She Is Menacing.
The Girl In The Promo Pic I Was Waiting To Appear, Does So Very Late On, She Does Not Last Long Enough.
All In All A Good Season Nothing More.
I Hope The 3 Year Wait Does Not Get Put Off, But, It Would Not Surprise Me If It Does.
Apr 20, 2022 9:37 PM
Oct 2019
what an epic season

the poisoned grandfather, the emperor and ice emp battle, the growing harem for MC, the alchemist conference, the backstory leading up to the 3 year agreement, and so much more

some of the most fun i've had watching any show on MAL

few random things: 1. very cool scene there at the end when he gets to the top of the stairs and enters that huge "arena". 2. the upside down mountain (mountain on top of mountain?) is odd. they showed it before but i forgot to mention it. 3. i feel like they rewrote the previous marriage cancellation a bit to make it fit into where the story eventually led (maybe the author didn't quite have that worked out back in season 1?). either way, her situation is a little more understandable, even if she could've conducted herself better (young people act rashly though, we've all been there). 4. it's good that he is maturing and claims to no longer hate yanran

9/10 season. loved it

oh, and how bout that? i forgot he even had that massive hulking sword until he was leaving the capital city haha
HagePotPotatoApr 20, 2022 11:01 PM
May 5, 2022 9:16 PM

Feb 2015
The changes from season 1 are too ridiculous. They really doing everything they can to whitewash her
Jun 6, 2022 3:59 AM

Jun 2011
I love this season! So much growth for our Xiao Yan, losing his teacher was a catalyst for Xiao Yan's independence. I like that he's approaching the 3 year battle with a different mindset now than he did at the beginning. The last few episodes really did make me root for both side, and I still ship Yan Ran with Xiao Yan.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 16, 2022 8:47 PM
Oct 2019
rayeine said:
The changes from season 1 are too ridiculous. They really doing everything they can to whitewash her

you're not wrong

curious what you have to say regarding the 3-year agreement season
Sep 14, 2022 2:15 AM

May 2018
Finally, the three year agreement is here... So excited to see how will the 5th season will turn out.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong 4th Season Episode 17 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Jun 5, 2022

1 by amlg »»
Jan 28, 1:43 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong 4th Season Episode 8 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Apr 19, 2022

1 by amlg »»
Jan 27, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong 4th Season Episode 5 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Apr 19, 2022

1 by amlg »»
Jan 27, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion

rayeine - May 5, 2022

1 by ToG25thBaam »»
Jun 6, 2022 3:15 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion

Confucius - Sep 6, 2021

2 by ToG25thBaam »»
Jun 6, 2022 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.