Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2022 5:47 PM

Feb 2015
I could really do without the whitewashing of nala yanran
Jun 6, 2022 3:15 AM

Jun 2011
My god Liu Ling was the one who instigated the whole feud between Nalan Yan Ran and Xiao Yan.. I thought I've came to like him a little more, but this.. uhh.

That said, it's not really whitewashing Nalan Yan Ran, it was clear from the very beginning that she wasn't a bad person. Her method might've been too extreme, but she was also desperate herself, and keep in mind that Xiao clan had fallen from grace, and that Xiao Yan lost his cultivation and had became a trash.

What Yan Ran did was no different from yall guys who didn't want to marry early to focus on career or have more freedom, except Yan Ran had a marriage contract. She could've approached this matter nicer or privately, but again, she was desperate. Keep in mind that she doesn't even know who the Xiao family are. Literally knew nothing about them, aside from the fact that they're a fallen clan and that Xiao Yan couldn't cultivate.

Now it makes sense why the entire Yunlan sect is so invested in this 3 years promise between Yan Ran and Xiao Yan. This entire thing started because of them anyway.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong 4th Season Episode 17 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Jun 5, 2022

1 by amlg »»
Jan 28, 1:43 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong 4th Season Episode 8 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Apr 19, 2022

1 by amlg »»
Jan 27, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong 4th Season Episode 5 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Apr 19, 2022

1 by amlg »»
Jan 27, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion

bushman66 - Dec 29, 2021

5 by EsieEyen »»
Sep 14, 2022 2:15 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion

Confucius - Sep 6, 2021

2 by ToG25thBaam »»
Jun 6, 2022 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.