Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 5, 2021 8:01 AM
Oct 2021
So I was going through twitter and ofc twitter is toxic af
People are tweeting like "Mid is back" "Mid slayer" etc 😔
I know Demon Slayer's story isn't that great and it's simple but what's the point of doing this?
I even saw a guy pointing out and saying " Muzan is a shit antagonist , he doesn't have any goals". Like what do you want ? You want Muzan to fight for peace like Naruto villains 🙂.
When it was new, it was kinda understandable but now it just feels like they wants attention.
I think their parents don't love them so they go for this route to feel like the centre of attention.
Anyways sorry for bad English and please tell me your opinion on this kind of toxic tweets.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 5, 2021 8:03 AM

Jul 2021
ignore them bro just keep your laptop ON and take some french fries and get ready for tonight
Dec 5, 2021 8:05 AM
Mar 2021
They want to feel sPecIaL.
Dec 5, 2021 8:06 AM

Jan 2021
Why do you even care. They are just a loud minority who want to spread toxicity and nothing else. Just ignore them and enjoy the entertainment district arc.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Dec 5, 2021 8:06 AM
Aug 2021
Well Muzan is shit antagonist is a fact and anyone who has read the manga can tell it.It is not new imao everyone knows it and even demon slayer lover who have read the manga can tell that muzan is bad antagonist.
Dec 5, 2021 8:07 AM

Dec 2021
Look man the only charecter that was irritating was that blond dude
“person below me is my main account”- Sun Tzu or someshit from that one book Art of war
Dec 5, 2021 8:09 AM
Jul 2018
>People on Twitter

There's your answer. This is coming from the platform that has at least one person commenting "ratio" on every popular tweet, people there will do and say anything for reactions.
Dec 5, 2021 8:11 AM
May 2020
I was talking to some friends te other day and we were discussing the fact that every think ever praised as a “masterpiece” is entirely subjective and only happens because a group of individuals agree it is. The only way I judge quality films and tv is becomes harder and harder to back up bad shows as to why you like them.

People seem to forgot were reading/watching literal Japanese comicbooks and cartoons (technically) and that people can dislike stuff, I think Your Name is average as hell, a lot of people love it.
Dec 5, 2021 8:12 AM
Feb 2021
Bad story or not, bad characters or not, put that aside.
There will be people shitting on what the fuck is currently popular because they want to feel SPECIAL(also because it Twitter).
On Twitter, I already saw people shitting on anime that haven’t even come out yet like Chainsaw Man or Spy x Family already BECAUSE THEY WANT TO FEEL SPECIAL BY SHITTING ON BIG SERIES of course. So shut your Twitter account and ready to watch the first episode.
Dec 5, 2021 8:13 AM
Oct 2016
Valluk said:
ignore them bro just keep your laptop ON and take some french fries and get ready for tonight
or ya 55 inch lg oled
Dec 5, 2021 8:16 AM

Jul 2021
i just found a weird thing. search in youtube demon slayer yuukaku hen ep 1 en subbed. it is aleady out
Dec 5, 2021 8:17 AM
Jul 2020
those haters are what you called attention seekers
Dec 5, 2021 8:19 AM

Jul 2021
Many people shit on popular stuffs, as they thought it would be cool and superiority to have unpopular opinion. Hating something is normal but hating because of the praises and popularity is weird
Jan 2021
Rexy6001 said:
I know Demon Slayer's story isn't that great and it's simple but what's the point of doing this?
I even saw a guy pointing out and saying " Muzan is a shit antagonist , he doesn't have any goals". Like what do you want ? You want Muzan to fight for peace like Naruto villains 🙂.
When it was new, it was kinda understandable but now it just feels like they wants attention.
I think their parents don't love them so they go for this route to feel like the centre of attention.
Anyways sorry for bad English and please tell me your opinion on this kind of toxic tweets.
Why not just ignore the negative side and focus more on the positive side. Fans are going crazy. Kimetsu is trending. The amount of love it gets unimaginable. All this easily overshadows the vocal minority.
Beside Demon Slayer story is good and beautiful. It has amazing writing, story telling and character development and mostly important, the fan base.

Also, u r not alone. Fans of every popular anime or any show in general goes through this phase as yours. You just need to ignore them. Not because you lost but cuz it is the smartest choice.
Just-For_FunDec 5, 2021 8:29 AM
Dec 2020
Rexy6001 said:

Ya even though I(personally) don't think the story's anything new in this genre, I recommend people to check it out.
The toxic people are just here to pick a fight, whatever you're opinion is they'll just say the opposite.
P.S: I've read the manga, and I think it's not bad but also not too great.
It's fun to enjoy this as a medium of entertainment.
Dec 5, 2021 8:20 AM

Mar 2009
Twitter is trash. Facebook too.
The best cure is delete the account and/or remove it from the bookmarks. Seriously. I didn't expect this simple move will make a change, but it did alot surprisingly.
OkashDec 5, 2021 8:37 AM
Dec 5, 2021 8:21 AM
Sep 2016
First of all, I haven't read the manga or anything so idk about the story. But, one of the key parts I liked about DS is that there wasn't as much fanservice (the ecchi kind) as your typical modern shounen. From the trailer and a peek at the manga, this will go in this season. They'll also be sexualizing a loli which is gross. So I'm not feeling good about this.

Now to your topic, it's a popular and overhyped show. And it has always been getting too much unnecessary hate because of this.
Dec 5, 2021 8:21 AM

Oct 2018
Idk since I don't care about those. Muzan is either a shit antagonist or just forgettable antagonist for those who read the manga.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Dec 5, 2021 8:23 AM
Oct 2019
Unrelated question. Is LiSA part of the music theme for this season or just aimer?
Dec 5, 2021 8:25 AM
Jul 2018
Take the opinions of people on internet as grain of salt. I am not a big fan of Demon Slayer but continuously hating it is a sign of attention seeking and to look cool. Also Twitter is full of assholes you should avoid that site. After all, your personal enjoyment is all that matters.
Dec 5, 2021 8:26 AM
Oct 2019
nazsa said:
First of all, I haven't read the manga or anything so idk about the story. But, one of the key parts I liked about DS is that there wasn't as much fanservice (the ecchi kind) as your typical modern shounen. From the trailer and a peek at the manga, this will go in this season. They'll also be sexualizing a loli which is gross. So I'm not feeling good about this.

Now to your topic, it's a popular and overhyped show. And it has always been getting too much unnecessary hate because of this.

You do realize many kny fans also sexualizing nezuko as well right? Wait till a certain part in s2 to appear and you'll see kny fans arent much diffirent as an average child png predator
Dec 5, 2021 8:27 AM
Jan 2021
sixnein said:
and he is one of the most loved character.
Dec 5, 2021 8:27 AM
Apr 2021
Twitter is always toxic so dont mind them
Dec 5, 2021 8:30 AM
Jan 2021
nazsa said:

Demon Slayer is actually underhyped. It deserves moreeeee
Dec 5, 2021 8:54 AM

Oct 2021
Reason is: 1) They jealous, why this show is popular...
2) Why vinland saga didn't get anime of the year (yes, today also)
3) Some of them didn't even watched it but spreading hate like donkeys.
4) Trying be cool and seeking for attention
Dec 5, 2021 9:44 AM

Jul 2015
Everything that is popular is getting haters. Demon Slayer is no expectation.

Dec 5, 2021 9:51 AM

Jul 2021
um. why do you care? ignore them and move on with your life

Dec 5, 2021 10:04 AM

Jul 2021
Hey just wanting to say this but please don't ever listen to any haters out there if it does affect your enjoyment towards this series. There are always haters (particularly in many popular anime series) who wants to ruin the anime's own reputation just because they've read the source material and so they want to express and clarify things to make people go change their view to either becoming positive or negative about this series which is why I'm mostly an anime watcher only for demon slayer because I think this anime has potential in becoming a gem. So let me give you a suggestion, don't take anyones word (especially to those right here in this thread replying to you to explain the reason why a lot of people hate demon slayer) personally and better leave them alone, let them do it because you know you can't control anyones action but if you wanna play it risky, you sure need to be mentally prepared to make arguments if you're opposed to what someone is saying. Furthermore, you really should take your enjoyment for granted for the most important part, enjoy the comeback of Demon Slayer through the entertainment district journey :)!
CQLLISTDec 5, 2021 10:10 AM
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 5, 2021 10:06 AM

Aug 2020
It already has 9% 1 scores with just one episode out... it's so cringe seeing shit like this and i swear it only happens on MAL for some reason rarely you see hate scoring on Anilist.
Dec 5, 2021 10:09 AM

Dec 2013
The more popular a thing becomes the more hate it will draw, just keep enjoying the series, if I'm honest I'm a bit of a hipster with this show, I remember loving it and people not caring about the show, it was super comfy until episode 19 happened and then everyone and their mom came a die hard fan and anime tubers would start talking about it after ignoring it, and so with that came the ultra critics, trolls, haters, etc.

KanameYuukiDec 5, 2021 10:48 AM
Dec 5, 2021 10:09 AM
Nov 2020
it's coming from twitter what do you expect? they scared of peak fiction
"I can't trust a website where csm is rated higher than hxh"
- Akira Toriyama

Dec 5, 2021 10:15 AM

Jan 2019
This is my problem with the Demon Slayer fandom, if you criticize it in any way or point out any flaw, you're immediately a hater :/
Dec 5, 2021 10:50 AM

Oct 2020
Just ignore them, they are just attention seekers.
Dec 5, 2021 11:28 AM
Jul 2018
[quote=nazsa message=65111618]First of all, I haven't read the manga or anything so idk about the story. But, one of the key parts I liked about DS is that there wasn't as much fanservice (the ecchi kind) as your typical modern shounen. From the trailer and a peek at the manga, this will go in this season. They'll also be sexualizing a loli which is gross. So I'm not feeling good about this.

So you haven't read the manga, but you're automatically assuming thus season will be heavily sexualized? Cause if you did read, you'd know you're gonna be way off the mark. This is one if the few shounen that doesnt go out of its way to heavily put the females in weird and lewd situations. The most that happens with Nezuko is literally a short transformation that isn't even utilized in any sexual way
Dec 5, 2021 11:40 AM

Aug 2021
yes i just watched s2 e1 and realised that i was brainwashed to believing that it wasn't as good as i remembered but guess what it was... demon slayer is one of the best , idc what you say
Stawberry Milk Supremacy
Dec 5, 2021 11:47 AM
Apr 2021
Just ignore them. Most of them are like this. They just want attention since their parents didnt give any attention to them. All I can say is delete twitter and tiktok, pop a soda, get some pizza, and enjoy the entertainment district arc.
Dec 5, 2021 11:55 AM

Jan 2020
Zokzon said:
Well Muzan is shit antagonist is a fact and anyone who has read the manga can tell it.It is not new imao everyone knows it and even demon slayer lover who have read the manga can tell that muzan is bad antagonist.

i dont think so, i love Muzan as the antagonist
Dec 5, 2021 11:56 AM

Feb 2019
A-SimpleMan said:
nazsa said:

Demon Slayer is actually underhyped. It deserves moreeeee

How it is underhyped???
Can you explain to me?
Dec 5, 2021 12:07 PM
Jun 2019
KNY got professors in the no 1 university in all of japan writing books on it to all the way professionals in france. Manga/anime community has always been full of braindead peeps. Ignore em
This Is Nexus Neon And Thank You for Reading this
Dec 5, 2021 12:20 PM

Jan 2020
It's just Twitter being Twitter. Ignore them.
Dec 5, 2021 12:36 PM
Feb 2021
it doesn't about hate the story 7.5/10 overall is 8/10, and if something is popular it doesn't mean it has a good story, the only thing that makes this most popular than a normal Shounen story is an animation
as for myself, I give 8/10 and it is the perfect score for this
Dec 5, 2021 12:41 PM
Aug 2021
sixnein said:
I think you typed boar wrong ya he was very annoying always trying to pick a fight
Dec 5, 2021 1:02 PM
Oct 2018
Rexy6001 said:

Why did you bother opening twitter lmao. The very purpose of people on that app is to complain and hate on everything. Popular anime like demon slayer get even more hate. Lmao just wait till AOT comes back in January. Millions and millions of people love these popular anime but all you see on Twitter is a very small but vocal minority that will hate on anything and everything. That's why I don't bother to even check out such tweets.
Nik03178Dec 5, 2021 1:06 PM
Dec 5, 2021 1:03 PM
Oct 2018
Casi0us said:
sixnein said:
I think you typed boar wrong ya he was very annoying always trying to pick a fight

Nah he probably talking about zenitsu.
Dec 5, 2021 1:14 PM
Anime Emperor

Jan 2019
Can't be helped, there will always be a lot of haters with immensely popular anime like Demon Slayer. Try not to pay attention, don't let them ruin your fun with a show that you love =)
Dec 5, 2021 1:25 PM
May 2019
[quote=Rexy6001 message=65111451]So I was going through twitter and ofc twitter is toxic af
Anyways sorry for bad English and please tell me your opinion on this kind of toxic tweets.[/quote
Rexy6001 said:

they just salt and being toxic.
and you the one who bit their bait
Dec 5, 2021 1:46 PM
Apr 2021
What was that ass slap???
Dec 5, 2021 2:39 PM

Jul 2020
People are always going to hate on something that is successful. If you shit on something they like they feel they want to attack you too. I don't even mess with Twitter it's already cancer enough with idiots. So in other words fuck the haters.
Dec 5, 2021 7:15 PM

Dec 2021
[quote=Casi0us message=65113774]
sixnein said:
I think you typed boar wrong ya he was very annoying always trying to pick a fight[/quotedid I stutter
I think blond dude>boar
Blond dude was always screaming and acting like a toddler except when he was asleep.
“person below me is my main account”- Sun Tzu or someshit from that one book Art of war
Dec 5, 2021 10:22 PM
Oct 2019
lmao imagined taking Twitter so seriously...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Dec 12, 2021

186 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2021

267 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

536 by Term4738 »»
Apr 15, 8:02 PM

» Why is Tengen so underrated? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Mar 15

52 by Leon888 »»
Apr 7, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xenocrisi - Jan 16, 2022

263 by NadiaEros »»
Apr 6, 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.