Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2021 11:09 AM

Feb 2016
I don't like how Kanki got away with just a slap on the wrist. I thought about what he would say to Sei to get off the hook but all he said was "yOu sTaRtEd iT fIrSt". Which is a shame because I remember Kouchou telling Kanki how he doesn't know the meaning of pain so I expected some insight into Kanki's thought process in his conversation with Sei, but all Kanki had to say to Sei was "no u", like a spoiled brat. And this is the same dude who just had 100k prisoners executed.
Nov 13, 2021 5:16 PM

Nov 2016
Seems like Sei got a glimpse of the real Kanki. He might symphatize with him because he deems him as victim.

Hmm anyway. It was obvious that Sei couldn't touch Kanki after such a feat, but damn, the latter really got away with a lot. He made Sei look like a bitch, lmao. Sigma Kanki.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 14, 2021 9:06 AM
Sep 2019
Dont like the way this is being handled. Even if he doesn't want to do anything to Kanki directly he should took the heads of his the three there with Kanki to let him know that shit wont go unpunished.
Nov 15, 2021 1:50 AM
Nov 2018
Jyoshiro said:
Dont like the way this is being handled. Even if he doesn't want to do anything to Kanki directly he should took the heads of his the three there with Kanki to let him know that shit wont go unpunished.
FMmatron said:
Seems like Sei got a glimpse of the real Kanki. He might symphatize with him because he deems him as victim.

Hmm anyway. It was obvious that Sei couldn't touch Kanki after such a feat, but damn, the latter really got away with a lot. He made Sei look like a bitch, lmao. Sigma Kanki.
sumchi said:
I don't like how Kanki got away with just a slap on the wrist. I thought about what he would say to Sei to get off the hook but all he said was "yOu sTaRtEd iT fIrSt". Which is a shame because I remember Kouchou telling Kanki how he doesn't know the meaning of pain so I expected some insight into Kanki's thought process in his conversation with Sei, but all Kanki had to say to Sei was "no u", like a spoiled brat. And this is the same dude who just had 100k prisoners executed.

Like it or not, this is how it played out historically. I guess this is the downside of a historical manga
Nov 15, 2021 1:29 PM

Feb 2016
MR_afreezAl said:
Jyoshiro said:
FMmatron said:

sumchi said:

Like it or not, this is how it played out historically. I guess this is the downside of a historical manga

I'm not saying that it's a bad chapter, I'm just disappointed that Kanki got away so easily and that we didn't get a insight into his thought process even though this chapter was the perfect chance for that to happen. It just makes him look like a brat who can't control his emotions, he had 100k prisoners executed cuz one of his guys received karma, and his "explanation" to Sei was just him blaming his actions on Sei even though he wanted none of this to happen. Not only will nobody now surrender cuz they heard that Qin had 100k prisoners executed, but once Riboku finds out about this, it's gg. Kanki is a stain on Qin and he's ruining Sei's goal of the Unification of China.
Nov 15, 2021 5:42 PM
Nov 2019
I'm disappointed with this chapter
Nov 15, 2021 5:42 PM
Nov 2019
I'm disappointed with this chapter
Nov 15, 2021 8:03 PM

Oct 2017
Nothing happened eh, makes sense but still kinda dissapointing.
Nov 15, 2021 8:43 PM

Dec 2013
It's not surprising that nothing happened to Kanki.

Poor Sei looks exhausted at the end.
Nov 16, 2021 2:00 AM
Jul 2019
It's moments like these is why I still fucking LOVE kingdom. Any event that has to do with the kingdom is always an amazing chapter.
Nov 16, 2021 6:33 AM

Feb 2012
Yeah as expected Kanki was let go without punishment. Good chapter overall. Lets see what Shin has to say about all of this considering him and Sei are sitting in the middle of graveyard lol.
Nov 16, 2021 10:39 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Kanki is an interesting character so in that sense I wouldn't want to see him get killed off but just getting away with it despite everything like that feels too easy
Nov 19, 2021 7:39 AM

Mar 2008
i agree with the sentiment here, disappointing that absolutely nothing came of this discussion.. 0 repercussions
Dec 1, 2021 5:48 PM
Sep 2007
I'm not disappointed, I'm fucking happy, show what a bitch Sei really is, and will always be.
Hi
Dec 2, 2021 9:16 AM
Mar 2015
Kanki saves his neck
Jul 1, 2022 3:05 PM

Apr 2018
Sei was such a snowflake. Kanki owned this convo
Aug 27, 2022 5:53 AM

Apr 2018
A debate between Sei and Kan Ki. Kan Ki doesn't believe in humans at all and even if they completely destroy all states and try to live with each other. It won't work in his perspective. We expect too much from humans but if you don't even have the slighest hope in them then, nothing will change. Sei believes in them which gives his path a bit of light to get on. Kan Ki on the other hand (and his army) would massacre everyone.
He can live for another day.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 7, 2023 3:24 PM

Aug 2019
"You expect too much of humans. King of Qin."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 794 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 17

6 by BumbleBeez »»
Apr 22, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 793 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13

2 by rational_psycho »»
Apr 22, 12:47 AM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 785 Discussion

Ramkec - Jan 22

6 by crocodileman94 »»
Apr 21, 3:43 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 792 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Mar 31

3 by G_Spark233 »»
Apr 18, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 768 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 23, 2023

18 by Dragona_8002 »»
Apr 14, 10:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.