Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 10, 2022 7:01 AM

Feb 2021
Bruh she should have at least made it out alive. Hori wtf is wrong with you man? Why do you make amazing female heroes just to be killed off by the villains?

At this point even if he somehow doesn't obtain the New Order quirk, his hyper regeneration has been made into literal haxx. Like dude, concentrated lasers and tons of missiles aren't enough to break apart his body in any way. Like how would Deku even defeat him? Can he even be fatally wounded at this point?

Btw looks like Stars prioritized her bros' lives over her own and let her be the target and let her quirk be stolen or she had already made a new rule and it would something like "my quirk can't be stolen" or smth.

I really don't want her to die yet.

Aug 22, 2022 9:20 AM

Feb 2019
Surely she dosen't go down this easy, right?

Also Shigaraki's tunnel method was so unnessecary and convenient, I'm sure he could've just tanked the missiles.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Aug 27, 2022 7:09 PM
Community Mod
šŸ’§FocalorsšŸ’§

Mar 2022
And it's over.

Unfortunate she's gone so early.
Feb 17, 2023 10:18 AM
Oct 2021
SÉRIO? A heroína mais poderosa da obra chega no Japão só pra dar o poder mais apelão pro Shigaraki? Que não morre nem com um soco de um gigante segurando mísseis hipersônicos?????(Sério isso foi muito ridículo) Que merda hein, quero ver como vão fazer o protagonista destruir esse vilão, pqp...
May 6, 2023 9:16 AM

Jun 2017
Something tells me Stars and Stripes is really going to die. She couldn't be possibly the one to beat the main villain, right?

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

16 by IzanaSolos »»
Yesterday, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 3:23 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 26, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.