Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 30, 2021 3:02 PM
Mar 2021
Nasa and Tsubasa, Tonikawa. I've seen people say it's too cute for them, which is fair, but you can't hate those two, you simply can't. tantamount to hating love itself.
Oct 30, 2021 3:10 PM

Aug 2017
Gintoki from Gintama comes to mind. Great backstory, comical, likable, strong
Oct 30, 2021 3:22 PM

Nov 2019
HaiYai_Forces said:
Nameless boy from To Your Eternity.

Yes, that is the epitome, the peak fiction of The Single Episodic OVA namely Fumetsu no Anata.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Oct 30, 2021 8:47 PM
Oct 2019
Is there anyone who genuinely hates Alphonse Elric?
Oct 30, 2021 10:37 PM

Mar 2012
Gintoki fans being delusional ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oct 30, 2021 11:04 PM

Aug 2020
I can't think of one honestly. Even if there is one out there, he/she will still be bounded with hate over time ig.

Oct 30, 2021 11:09 PM

Dec 2020
Nana "Motherfucking" Osaki, even in bad reviews of NANA I've never seen anyone trash her.
And for good reason.

"Did you forget already? In my word the color "red" doesn't exist. These must be...my tears. Ever since I woke up from my coma...I think I've been waiting for this very moment. You'd do well to remember this, Maya. The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over."
(Ace Attorney T&T: Bridge to the Turnabout)
"I'm my worst critic." (Kendrick Lamar)
Oct 30, 2021 11:13 PM

Jul 2020
I haven't seen anyone hating Mob tbh. Even on Twitter I don't see any troll posts hating him.
Imlazytoname said:
Nishimiya Shoko frm koe no katachi? Is it pssible to hate her?

The top review of Koe no katachi says otherwise.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Oct 30, 2021 11:15 PM

Jan 2020
Gintoki from Gintama. Everyone who's watched a solid amount of the series probably will not hate him

Oct 30, 2021 11:20 PM

Aug 2019
Dont know every character has its hater,but i haven't seen someone hating team rocket....
Oct 30, 2021 11:56 PM
Jul 2018
I'm pretty sure it's illegal to hate Yotsuba Koiwai, but she's a manga character...
Oct 30, 2021 11:57 PM
Jul 2018
I have never seen anybody hate on Gohan. He is literally flawless.
Feb 20, 2023 4:18 AM
Sep 2021
Definitely Zoro, he's the definitation of GOAT. And Mob & Reigen, if u hate these 2, u hv no taste
Feb 20, 2023 4:34 AM

Jan 2013
Belldandy from Aa! Megami-sama!

If you meet someone who hates her don’t trust em
Feb 20, 2023 11:12 PM

Aug 2022
My man gintoki Sakata... He risk his life for his friends and even complete strangers..

Give that man a strawberry pafait and a 200 ft statue in middle of Tokyo
Mar 27, 2023 3:44 AM
Sep 2021
Mantron said:
There is not a single character with no haters.

*AHEM* I've nvr seen a Gintoki hater in my whole life. Even the whole of Japan is crushing on him
A few characters i nvr heard with haters so far
-Zoro
-Maes Huges
-Rengoku
-Basically most Gintama cast
-Mob
-Half of the JJK cast
Mar 27, 2023 7:13 AM

Mar 2012
OnePiece7Sh1 said:
Mantron said:
There is not a single character with no haters.

*AHEM* I've nvr seen a Gintoki hater in my whole life. Even the whole of Japan is crushing on him
-Zoro
-Maes Huges
-Rengoku
-Mob
-Half of the JJK cast
I dropped Gintama because I hated Gintoki and the entire Gintama cast, all of them are annoying
Mar 27, 2023 7:21 AM

Mar 2021
I think yuru camp cast would have no haters but i know i am wrong

Maou_heika said:
OnePiece7Sh1 said:

-Zoro
-Maes Huges
-Rengoku
-Mob
-Half of the JJK cast
I dropped Gintama because I hated Gintoki and the entire Gintama cast, all of them are annoying

Mar 27, 2023 7:30 AM

Mar 2012
Za_Panda said:

Maou_heika said:

Rich coming from someone who likes a pedo psychopath 
Mar 27, 2023 6:22 PM
Sep 2021
Maou_heika said:
OnePiece7Sh1 said:

-Zoro
-Maes Huges
-Rengoku
-Mob
-Half of the JJK cast

Wtf, u actually hated Gin-san????? A lot of ppl say he's one of the most well written MC. I can't believe u r the 1st person to dislike him. Wait till the fans come to starting a war with u
Mar 27, 2023 6:32 PM

Mar 2021
Maou_heika said:
Za_Panda said:

So liking a fictional character who has a fucked up moral compass is a bad thing now ?
Are we supposed to only like heroic characters ?
Mar 28, 2023 4:58 AM

Mar 2012
Za_Panda said:
Maou_heika said:

So liking a fictional character who has a fucked up moral compass is a bad thing now ?
Not liking a character because he's annoying equals shit taste but liking a pedo is perfectly acceptable. How typical, this is exactly the reason non-anime watchers often assume anime fans to be creeps and the anime community just proves it. 
Mar 28, 2023 5:01 AM

Jul 2019
Shinji, I can't imagine people would hate him

Mar 28, 2023 5:15 AM

Jun 2021
Edward Elric, LN Asuna Yuuki, Rin Thosaka, Nina Fortner, Link, Post-TW Princess Zelda, Zack Fair, Killua Zoldyck, Sora/Roxas/Ventus and Jon Snow.
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Mar 28, 2023 5:19 AM

Jun 2021
NECOdes said:
Shinji, I can't imagine people would hate him

The best boi energy he exudes is too much. Makoto, Pico and Ikari are also good picks. Sakura tho.
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Mar 28, 2023 5:26 AM

Nov 2016
I would say Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket but sadly I know a few people who do hate her even though she has a heart of gold
Mar 28, 2023 5:27 AM

Jun 2017
Maou_heika said:
Za_Panda said:

Not liking a character because he's annoying equals shit taste but liking a pedo is perfectly acceptable. How typical, this is exactly the reason non-anime watchers often assume anime fans to be creeps and the anime community just proves it. 

Change tampons please (character limit)
If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end.
” -Gintoki Sakata
Mar 28, 2023 5:28 AM

Jun 2017
Pixel_Vapour said:
I would say Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket but sadly I know a few people who do hate her even though she has a heart of gold

She has a heart of gold but the story is deeply rotten and ruins Tohru's character too.
If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end.
” -Gintoki Sakata
Mar 28, 2023 5:35 AM

Mar 2012
DreadfulControl said:
Maou_heika said:

You aren't living beautifully, get your brain changed first
Mar 28, 2023 5:40 AM

Jun 2017
Maou_heika said:
DreadfulControl said:

I'm not sure we know each other so I don't know why you are assuming that I'm not living beautifully.

Hisoka is a great character so it's complitely okay if @Za_Panda likes him.
” -Gintoki Sakata
Mar 28, 2023 5:48 AM

Mar 2012
DreadfulControl said:
Maou_heika said:

I'm not sure we know each other so I don't know why you are assuming that I'm not living beautifully.

Liking a pedo doesn't exactly go hand in hand with the word beautiful. There's never a shortage of pedo supporters when it comes to the anime community!
Mar 28, 2023 5:53 AM

Jun 2017
Maou_heika said:
DreadfulControl said:

Liking a pedo doesn't exactly go hand in hand with the word beautiful. There's never a shortage of pedo supporters when it comes to the anime community!

Please, stop this pseudo-moralist nonsense, how the fuck would make anyone a pedo supporter just because someone likes a character who is sexually aberrated? Hisoka is not even a positive character in Hunter x Hunter.
” -Gintoki Sakata
Mar 28, 2023 6:01 AM
Feb 2022
Za_Panda said:

Maou_heika said:

well this man rated Aot less than demon slayer
He has certified shit taste

(I don't like to sneak in others list but this man is just on another level of bs )
Mar 28, 2023 6:05 AM

Jun 2017
Sanjii_1234 said:
Za_Panda said:

well this man rated Aot less than demon slayer
He has certified shit taste

(I don't like to sneak in others list but this man is just on another level of bs )

No, he just called the Based Department.
” -Gintoki Sakata
Mar 28, 2023 6:34 AM
Mar 2023
I want to say Shinji Ikari, but I’d be living in a pipedream. 
Mar 28, 2023 7:04 AM

Mar 2012
DreadfulControl said:
Please, stop this pseudo-moralist nonsense, how the fuck would make anyone a pedo supporter just because someone likes a character who is sexually aberrated? Hisoka is not even a positive character in Hunter x Hunter.
"I like a pedo character but that doesn't mean I support a pedo or anything, baka!"
Maybe you should stop being such a tsundere
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Best Trap Character in Anime? ( 1 2 3 )

GoatPieceLuffy - 9 hours ago

101 by LostSpectre »»
1 minute ago

» Would you or have you watched anime with your family (1 or more members)?

ToastWithNutella - 34 minutes ago

4 by alexw1020 »»
10 minutes ago

» Guys I did it!

TsutanaiFuun - 13 minutes ago

0 by TsutanaiFuun »»
13 minutes ago

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that.

APolygons2 - 10 hours ago

17 by Jackson1333 »»
16 minutes ago

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - Apr 25

37 by Jackson1333 »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.