Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2021 11:15 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Touko's interesting family backstory, and coinciding with the Tajimi school's culture festival.

It's rare to see Touko shun pottery, and this is one of those days where she has no motivation. Himeno taking her out to rest, and enveloping her relationship with her grandfather who's quite fixated on his pottery work to never take a chance to see her works.

Even Himeno's parents understood where they came from, and Himeno inviting Touko out along with Mika and Naoko to let her destress is a good breather. Ximena comes out of the blue and gave everyone a good shock though.

Sometimes to motivate people, you've just gotta push them.
Oct 29, 2021 11:34 AM

Feb 2020
It's always nice to see Touko. She's an interesting character.

The girls had a good time at the festival.

Looking good, Mika. xD

SerafosMar 24, 3:31 AM
Oct 29, 2021 11:36 AM

Apr 2016
Yo what was that super doom and gloom first minute of the episode lol. Touko having a little bit of a depression this time, because her grandpa is professional, and kind of a dick .. but nothing friends (and one really, really active mexican girl) can't fix.

Also, you know when we talking about a school with an "artistic" focus, you can bet the cultural festival will be a blast.
Oct 29, 2021 12:38 PM

Apr 2014
Touko's grandpa was harsh, but he's a professional with a high standard, anyways.
The girls were also having, once in a while, fun shopping at TOKI PREMIUM OUTLETS. I've wondered what is that mysterious tool.
何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 29, 2021 1:23 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Quite to see more focus on Touko, but I kinda feel bad for her for how her grandpa acts with her :/
Oct 29, 2021 2:43 PM

May 2021
The melancholic vibe of the episode got throughout almost all of it, it kept building up, the feeling of not getting recognized by your family is exhausting and invokes a void hopelessness, hope it get resolved nicely, I teared up a little in the mall scene honestly. As a native spanish speaker I just cant but laugh whenever Ximena appears, it is so forced and ridiculous ahhahah

Oct 29, 2021 5:43 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
That was such a good episode, Touko started out depressed but with the help of Himeno and the rest of the club they cheered her right up, and hearing the first OP from Season 1 was a very nice touch, I love the folk rock vibe, one of my best OPs of the year. We also saw Ximena again which was nice.

The live action this time was really good as well, a summer festival episode near Halloween was odd but I still loved it, the girls talking about their summer festival memories and having fun at the stands was very heartwarming, I might just come back to this show if I’m every feeling depressed lol. Also loved the part where they talked about their ideal situations with a crush at a summer festival, very good stuff.
Oct 29, 2021 6:17 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah, Forehead senpai under the depression state before facing some big events later. But, its not like her grandpa hate or bored with her. Its just, how the professional act to the other professional. Well, maybe its a bit excessive, because he's her grandpa. However, with a simple matter, the case was just another misunderstanding, as always. Nice to see Himeno trying to cheer her senpai up, but ended up she's the one got all the fun. Lol. Nice visitation. Though, its not the end, yet. So, better be fine on the next week, Forehead senpai!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 29, 2021 8:46 PM

Oct 2016
Touko without her hairband and Kukuri with her hair down is absolutely great.

Feel really bad for Touko, but professionals have standards lmao. Nothing friends and a hispanic lady can't fix though. Really nice to hear the first op again, that was a nice little montage.
Oct 30, 2021 9:18 PM

Jan 2020
Touko is great

I enjoyed the group fun at the end parts of the episode and I think I feel safe in saying I like this season more than the first

Oct 30, 2021 11:08 PM

Mar 2019
Kukuri with glasses 10.0 of 10.0

Kukuri without glasses 9.9 of 10.0

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Nov 1, 2021 7:24 PM

Jul 2016
Tooko-focused mini-arc? Let's go!
Himeno and the rest planning an outing to cheer her up was so sweet, by the way.
Nov 2, 2021 11:41 AM

Apr 2014
I just hope that what was shown in the live action part was just put there to film that segment, and wasn't for an actual matsuri. Otherwise it would have been by far the saddest matsuri I've ever seen.....
Nov 7, 2021 6:01 AM

Sep 2018
Apparently Touko centric episode, but the protagonist Himeno, remains in ambush to appear always and in any case. The figure of Touko is better shaped and you begin to get to know her also in her intimacy and not only through her role as president of the ceramic club, while the narration leaves a message to read between the lines. An episode that is not self-contained and excellent from the point of view of the quality of the drawings, which is reflected in the splendid expressiveness of the characters and the very well-finished sets.
Nov 11, 2021 2:41 AM

Oct 2017
Touko senpai's depressed, I hope the plan to cheer her up works. It's nice to see more focus on her.
Dec 7, 2021 7:17 PM
Oct 2021
I like how Hime asks Kukuri to invite Touko and pretend she was the one who wanted to go shopping, because she's closer to her.
And darn it, that first op theme just hits different after not hearing it before every episode. Excelente.

Dec 17, 2021 12:59 AM

Jun 2019
Touko senpai was sad and depressed in today's episode but Himeno was there to cheer her up. All of them having fun was great to see.
Feb 1, 2022 7:59 AM

Jul 2015
Touko's grandpa might be a professional but he's also bit of a d#ck to Touko.

Jan 4, 2023 1:03 PM

Nov 2018
I understand Aoki's feelings so well!
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 12 Discussion

Swagernator - Dec 17, 2021

22 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 9, 2023 12:22 PM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 10, 2021

13 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 9, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 3, 2021

11 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 7, 2023 1:34 PM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 8 Discussion

Swagernator - Nov 19, 2021

12 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 7, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 12, 2021

11 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 7, 2023 4:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.