Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2021 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, Boruto and Kawaki arguing again like old times.

However, I don't blame Boruto for feeling afraid. He was taken over after all. Hopefully he can get over the recent battle, which I think he can with the help of friends.
Oct 10, 2021 2:00 AM

Jun 2019
Looks like there's no way for them to get back to the village since Sasuke has lost his Rinnegan and even Kawaki doesn't have any Karma on him now. So, it's all up to Boruto to take them back to the village using the Teleportation Ninjutsu. Boruto and Kawaki having a fight, as usual, is not surprising. They're actually looking like brothers now.

They made it back to the village and yeah... we finally got to see Code in this episode. Glad to see Mitsuki and Sarada again.
Oct 10, 2021 2:29 AM

Apr 2018
Well, we're close to the end of the arc. After this, it'll be chunin exams!

Anyway, Sasuke is unable to transport them back due to getting his eye taken by Boroshiki. It's all up to Boruto. He managed to get them back to the village. Everyone was worried for them, can't blame them. It's amazing how they can argue with each other after a fight to death.

We also saw Code in this episode. They might adapt the part of the manga first.

They cut out a lot of dialogues including Boruto's convo with Kawaki and Code's convo with Isshiki.
Well, I understand why they cut Code's dialogue with Isshiki because they'll stop adapting parts of the manga after a few episodes and it will go back to anime canon content.
But the conversation between Boruto and Kawaki was pretty important.
SideCharacterKalOct 10, 2021 3:23 AM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 10, 2021 2:50 AM
Jul 2020
Today's ep was really good! The only thing I didn't like was, that they didn't animate the otsutuski god and they decreased Ishhiki's convo with code. Whereas in the manga they talked quite a lot. Other than those 2 I liked the ep, loved the anime-only scenes like where Sasuke tells Sarada "let's go home to sakura", and that hospital scene where Naruto and Sasuke are getting check-ups, loved all the anime-only scenes. I have no complains about this ep only thing I didn't like was that they didn't animate the otsutsuki god and we don't know when the jougan will make an appearance in the anime again and not a single word was said about in the manga..
Oct 10, 2021 2:55 AM

May 2021
Nice Episode, Everyone returned to the village with the help of Boruto's Karma, and well we found out Code was also a vessel though I do remember seeing a orange haired kid with Kawaki in his Flashbacks, but well his karma is a defect and well that defective karma helped Isshiki have one last word with Code before he is gone completely.

One thing I was looking forward was to this, but looks like it was omitted

TheDeadmanIIOct 10, 2021 3:00 AM

Thank you for the present, Santa Snowman 2

Oct 10, 2021 3:09 AM

Dec 2020
Good that boruto and kawaki acting like brothers that good to see.
Bad for sarada and mitsuki they can’t go on an mission ,so code is coming onnthe Line. So next episode also manga canon.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Oct 10, 2021 3:09 AM
Jul 2021
TheDeadmanII said:
Nice Episode, Everyone returned to the village with the help of Boruto's Karma, and well we found out Code was also a vessel though I do remember seeing a orange haired kid with Kawaki in his Flashbacks, but well his karma is a defect and well that defective karma helped Isshiki have one last word with Code before he is gone completely.

i think this will come up soon

Oct 10, 2021 3:52 AM

May 2021
jrmxnn said:
TheDeadmanII said:

i think this will come up soon
yeah I think so too as

Thank you for the present, Santa Snowman 2

Oct 10, 2021 4:34 AM
Jan 2021
💪 to the people who said boruto will bring fillers after issiki's fight.
Oct 10, 2021 4:44 AM

Jan 2020
So the next threat is Code, and of course his limiter will be released somehow...Konoha's manpower has decreased significantly from the battle with Isshiki...
Oct 10, 2021 4:51 AM

Mar 2020
Nice episode. Kinda sad for Nanadaime Naruto-san.

I love this brother relationship of Kawaki-kun & Boruto-kun.

Looking forward next week.

Oh and the new ending theme song『Prologue』by JO1 is good. I still need to play it many times maybe I'll like it more. The visuals are nice too.
But seriously I'm expecting much more than this hahaha but it seems its not what I'm expecting. But still nice. Yeah it's nice.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Oct 10, 2021 5:04 AM

Oct 2017
The arc is finally ending, they did manage to take care of Isshiki for now but at a great cost.
Oct 10, 2021 5:17 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I like the new ending sequence, the animation is simple yet smooth.

Regarding the story, looks like pretty we'll get into more anime cannon territory huh. Also, I don't think Kawaki's karma completely disappeared. Maybe he'll activate it back through Code, who knows.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Oct 10, 2021 5:22 AM

Sep 2019
What do they mean Naruto doesn't have superhuman chakra anymore? He should have abundance of chakra even without Kurama. He was already using thousands of shadow clones even when he was suppressing Kurama back in the days. This doesn't make sense.
Oct 10, 2021 5:38 AM

Dec 2020
A beautiful episode for the return of the "heroes" who saved the world. That guy named Code is super curious what his head is, how strong he is and how our characters will act against him. Ever since I haven't heard the voices of the other characters. It was as if I no longer knew their voices when I heard them speak. Besides, the ending is a little sad, what will happen to Boruto according to Gara, if Momoshiki takes control of him and how Naruto and the others will act.
Oct 10, 2021 6:18 AM

Jun 2014
They defeated Isshiki but can't rest easy yet, knowing Code is out there with the crazy strength he possesses. I'm sure his limiter will break somehow. Nice aftermath episode setting up future events.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 10, 2021 6:59 AM
Sep 2020
Boruto seems worried alot about his Karma is this episode and it's pretty obvious why
And not only that Sumire is concerned for Boruto a lot as well|
Team 7 is basically banned because of Boruto and his Karma and Momoshikki is close to taking over his body
This story about Uzumaki Boruto is alrready taking a turn to the unkown
Oct 10, 2021 7:05 AM

Jan 2013
Yay! We got some pretty good BoruSumi shipping moments this episode. So adorable <3

Only thing I didn't like this episode is they didn't show Naruto returning home to his family but I guess it's still possible that will be in the next episode. Feels like they would have an emotional moment considering he almost died. Boruto too.
Oct 10, 2021 7:08 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I lowkey thought they can't comes back home. But, looks like with such a push from the brother can make Boruto as brat as before and opened up the portal.

Anyway, Isshiki death doesn't mean its end. Because there's still Code around. What late revelations you've got there, tricky old man. Then, oh yeah, what about Koji? I am still worry about Amado role with all those situations. Hopefully he won't do something dirty.

Class rep, what are you doin? Ah, right, the young blood must be in rage there. I wonder whats story they have after this. Bunch of anime fillers begin again? Oh well. Can't wait ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 10, 2021 8:59 AM
Aug 2015
I wonder why Amado was concerned about Kawaki's well-being. I have doubts about it just being him caring for Kawaki.
Oct 10, 2021 9:31 AM
Jul 2018
Sucks for Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki getting banned from participating in missions for the time being but I understand where Shikamaru is coming from with this. Then again I'm really looking foward to episode 221: 'Chunin Exam, Again'.

The visuals in the new ED is amazing, so shamelessly colorful! 😍
Oct 10, 2021 10:21 AM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
Oh, the future wife of boruto is there :v
Oct 10, 2021 10:44 AM
Jun 2020
Honestly was disappointed with how the episode went. With the way 218 ended i thought there would be more talk about Kurama.
Oct 10, 2021 10:57 AM

Jun 2019
I just realized this now after seeing Sasuke's eyepatch. Did he lose just the Rinnegan or did he really lose his eye? That means he lost one EMS too, right? Does this mean no more Susaano and Amatersu? 😢
"To keep enduring, no matter what, until things come to pass...perhaps that's what it means to be a ninja." - Uchiha Sasuke
Oct 10, 2021 11:05 AM
Jul 2018
An episode with a lot of information is still had a lot about Code that is a mysterious person.
Oct 10, 2021 11:59 AM
Apr 2019
Really good epsiode can’t help the fact that the back of my mind is screaming that we’re almost fully caught up
Oct 10, 2021 12:01 PM

Feb 2019
I’d imagine after next week, filler is gonna start. We’re only like two chapters behind the manga at this point lol. See y’all in 2024 when we get back to adapting the story.

Sumire is so cute when pressed about Boruto, Naruto looks genuinely empty without Kurama. I hate he had to go like that, but realistically it was necessary for Kawaki and Boruto to really be able to take over as protagonists.
Oct 10, 2021 12:01 PM
Nov 2020
Damn. Our childhood Hero Naruto celebrating his first Birthday without Kurama :(
Oct 10, 2021 12:15 PM
Jul 2021
Ugh, so are we going to go through 20-40 episodes of bullshit filler with these stupid kids again lol 😩. The shows been SOOO good since like 190, and the last thing I want is to see more chubby girl likes food jokes, or them talking about pulling Ninja Pokemon cards. It had its moments but most of the first 120 episodes were ugh.. oh btw, are they trying to make that purple haired the new Hinata(but not as good lol, I love Hinata)
Oct 10, 2021 1:49 PM
Aug 2021
Kezer said:
I wonder why Amado was concerned about Kawaki's well-being. I have doubts about it just being him caring for Kawaki.

The way I see it. Maybe Amado plans to use him to get whatever his wish was for him to join Kara
Oct 10, 2021 1:51 PM
Aug 2021
This episode was pretty great. It was a bit slow but understandable since it's been fire since Kara Actuation arc downwards. Finally the Chuunin exams will begin after clearing up the air on Boruto's situation.

Also......whats up with people saying the remaining eps are filler?
Oct 10, 2021 2:49 PM
Jan 2021
Since Sasuke's Rinnegan was taken out Boruto was the one who had to transport everyone back to the Leaf Village.

For some unknown reason, USELESSNESS HAD TO APPEAR IN THIS EPISODE. All she did was point out the blantantly obvious facts, that Kurama is gone and therefore Naruto can't use jutsu the way he did before because he doesn't have his reserve of power to count on. USELESSNESS PLEASE DIE SO THAT YOUR DAUGHTER CAN AWAKEN THE MANGEKYO SHARINGAN. YOU'RE A NUISANCE AND AN ANNOYANCE JEEZ!

From that point the news regarding the battle against Isshiki Otsutsuki spread throughout the Leaf Village, and Boruto became famous and is recognized as the little hero who saved the village from the Otsutsuki. Now Team 7 is disbanded from missions until the Karma is dealt with.

I'm excited for what's to come in the next episodes.
Oct 10, 2021 3:01 PM
Mar 2021
Unmnmn I guess am I preety excited,
Can I talk about the animation
Oct 10, 2021 5:33 PM
Aug 2021
episode 219 is quite interesting with additional scanes that are not in the manga, on the other hand I'm a little disappointed because god outsutsuki doesn't appear, yup maybe it's because the manga and anime panels are too close
Oct 10, 2021 10:52 PM

Jun 2021
A little bit disappointed because the god panel is not animated

So happy to see Sumire back and Boruto to Kawaki like brother
Oct 10, 2021 11:05 PM

Oct 2020
Code inherits Isshiki's will, finally the arc is over and we have new ending theme
“Happiness depends on each person. If you think you’re happy, then you must be happy.”

Oct 11, 2021 2:14 AM
Apr 2021
and now, the fillers start. you know that this will happen because cho cho was on screen this episode. fillers might not start straight away because of the 'serious talk' in the preview, but it will come up
Oct 11, 2021 11:00 PM

Oct 2008
omg Korean boyband JO1 titled: "Prologue" performed the latest ED!! nice!
okay...so they are now going for Sumire love interest huh...but i think it's one-sided...but if they wanna make a very powerful bloodline shinobi, its none other than offspring of Boruto x Sarada!
4/5.

Oct 12, 2021 7:19 AM
Oct 2019
Damn so Code was supposed to be the vessel.
Oh boy shit isn't over yet.
Somehow i predict Code will become Otsutsuki.

Finally the Arc will ended next episode, it's been a nice almost 30ish Manga Canon Episodes.

Next we will back to Anime Canon again, which i understand why because it's already catching up to the Manga only few chapters left.
Oct 12, 2021 8:56 AM

Aug 2021
The events are unconnected and the story as a whole has no excitement, even the villains do not have the prestige that Akatsuki has, Hidan, Deidara, Itachi, Sasori, Pain,...
Unfortunately, Boruto cannot be compared at all with Naruto Shippuden. The story, events, and villains in A completely different level...

Oct 12, 2021 5:49 PM
Jul 2021
I feel like there will be filler very soon ngl

Oct 15, 2021 5:22 AM
Nov 2014
I'd assumed that Kurama's loss would make Naruto more like Gaara, who still seems to have most of his powers, but the writers must've really wanted to nerf Naruto for story purposes.

By the way, it wasn't made totally clear: has Sasuke permanently lost his eye and rinnegan or is he going to heal up just fine? Stabs in Naruto-world mean nothing most of the time, after all.
Oct 15, 2021 11:57 AM
Nov 2013
mbyhmma said:
I'd assumed that Kurama's loss would make Naruto more like Gaara, who still seems to have most of his powers, but the writers must've really wanted to nerf Naruto for story purposes.

By the way, it wasn't made totally clear: has Sasuke permanently lost his eye and rinnegan or is he going to heal up just fine? Stabs in Naruto-world mean nothing most of the time, after all.

Gaara didn't have Shukaku's powers after he was extracted from him. If you're talking about his sand that's a kekkei genkai, just like his father who used golden sand wasn't a jinchuriki.

As for sasuke's eye it's gone of course.
Oct 23, 2021 1:49 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Having mixed feelings about this episode, can we just get passe Isshiki already? This guy Code looks like the start of a shitty and annoying villain.
Dec 4, 2022 8:50 PM
Jul 2015
Whyyy Kurama have to die ╯︿╰╯ and then Sasuke losing an eye, like woah dude don't get no breaks
Jan 13, 2023 5:57 AM
Jan 2023
Naruto, 7th hokage, had the power of the sage of the six paths which could absorb a great amount of nature energy and sense chakra. he had kurama with him too. isshiki has the power to shrink things and telep[ort and absorb. naruto didn't even use multy shadow clone jutsu and was nerfed so much. by sensing isshiki's chakra, he could counter all of isshiki's attack. he even didn't use tailed beast's chakra. he could even break isshiki's giant boxes with ultra massive or massive rasengan. He could do the same with toad sage mode. i added this line for those who belives naruto lost six paths. HE WAS NERFED SO MUCH!!! kurama had to die too. If i cou;d give a 0 star, i would give. i have stopped watching boruto and recommend to those naruto watcher who have'nt watched boruto. PLEASE DONT WATCH BORUTO. it will destroy all of your funs which you had in naruto.

In conclusiion, naruto could beat isshiki and kurama had to die for no reason.
My request to all of you "PLEASE STOP WATCHING BORUTO"
It's totally trash. after watching boruto's uselessness i think sakura is useful.
Jan 7, 5:06 AM
Jun 2014
Very sad!!! I cried like a little b... Sad! sad! really sad!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » what do you'all genuinely think about the boruto part 1? (no bait/serious/an honest talk) ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 12, 2023

62 by FruitPunchBaka »»
May 7, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2017

327 by Domfromthenick »»
May 3, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 29 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2017

58 by ItachiSanStatus »»
May 1, 11:43 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 23, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.