Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 13, 2021 4:32 AM
Jul 2018
If the author doesn't give a happy ending then, I'm gonna hate him for the rest of my life :(
removed-userOct 13, 2021 4:39 AM
Oct 13, 2021 7:45 AM
May 2018
Finally caught up again and NOOOOOOO what a cliffhanger, the final arc is upon us.

Well, I'll def try to keep updated and enjoy the rest of this amazing series.
Oct 13, 2021 12:29 PM
Jan 2020
This event has been long coming but man did Aka just drop a bombshell before I had time to even expect it. I thought we were gonna get some ishixiino chapters but nah we already nearing the end with that massive cliff hanger and a break to boot. It's been a great ride, just wasn't expecting this so "early".
Oct 14, 2021 7:12 PM
Feb 2021
That dance was calm before the storm, now shit about to go down with Kaguya disappearance. I was also not expecting the sudden downfall of Shinomiya empire, is it because of the company of twice removed cousin?
Oct 15, 2021 11:55 AM

Feb 2018
Oh man things went from 0-100 real quick we're finally in the end game now

The disappearance of Kaguya Shinomiya, man I hope she's safe and has someone with her like hayasaka or maki
Oct 21, 2021 8:35 AM

Nov 2015
LastLuminescence said:

To be honest, an empire like that of the Shinomiyas would not fall so easily. Unless there is an explanation, I can only see it as the author is managing everything to make Kaguya end up in a "happy ending" with the president without so much trouble. At least the "final act" comforts me a bit.

That certainly has happened. Look at Enron and Theranos. They both seemed like unstoppable juggernauts, but were in fact rotten on the inside. A poke in the right place crumbled them to dust very quickly indeed.

So, that's not at all realistic or unprecedented. Bigger they are the harder they fall, and all of that.
Risk something, take back what's yours
Say something they know they might attack you for.
--Linkin Park, "Hands Held High"
Oct 21, 2021 9:58 AM

May 2020
oh boi 30characterminimum

Skibbidy skib skib skaa
say "NO" to fanservice
Oct 22, 2021 1:58 PM
Mar 2015
Kaguya disappears after her family empire crumbles and some are arrested
Nov 2, 2021 11:34 AM

Nov 2013
So it begins!!!!!!
Nov 4, 2021 3:14 AM

Sep 2020
That cliffhanger T_T, I was having anxiety after reading this lol as I read this in my classes and was waiting to go home desperately to read the next chaps
Jan 3, 2022 7:04 AM

Jul 2021
The dance event is as chaotic as over, feels like running a michelin star restaurant with Shirogane taking control of it. Oolala do we see some Miko and Ishigami ships sailing? This is getting really interesting and thank god he was able to change from his uniform into some fancy clothing thanks to Kaguya acting like a mother :3. This is just too romantic to look at both of them holding hands and go along with the dancing. It’s nice seeing Maki and Kaguya dancing even though it looks like Maki despises her a lot and moving into a family is very tough since you have to switch things up and a decision is up to Kaguya. Ah yes we miss Chika who disappears from the past few chapters playing the piano with a lovely dress. Mikado please just dance with someone else for the love of god, ruining my personal favorite ship is a downfall and Shirogane manages to stop him so I’m glad anyways both of them dancing makes me wanna tear up, we don’t even know when is their last day together but I just don’t want a long distance relationship to be happening :( Kaguya disappeared, what in the fucking world? Oh no this is the final arc, gonna cry now.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 22, 2022 6:11 AM

Apr 2021
The French exchange event went well, but that ending tho :(

So I guess we've entered the final arc!!! I'm looking forward to it!!!
May 23, 2022 9:35 PM

Mar 2016
Such a fitting way for a cliffhanger to be used...

On the final night where innocent high school romance wafts through the air, Iino and Ishigami are dancing together, being the adorable couple (almost) as they are, Miyuki and Kaguya too dance the night away, but the night doesn't last forever. THe Shinomiya and the Shijo have begun their direct conflict, and with that...

Kaguya has disappeared.

This is such a heavy and impactful transition to the final saga or arc of this entire story. The whole plot has led to this moment, the amalgamation of Miyuki's efforts, relationships and knowledge will be tested from here on out.
May 30, 2022 8:44 PM

Mar 2018
man wtfffff, I loved the ball and dancing scenes, but this ending was just so crazy.
Nov 28, 2022 4:55 PM

Nov 2016
Ishigami looking slick

When I watched the first episode of Kaguya-sama I never thought that I would feel this kind of hype for the final arc.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.