Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2021 3:30 AM

May 2016
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This turned out to be a very relaxing and fun volume without much tension and I loved it. I've always liked Charlotte before and this volume made me like her even more. Also, it's nice to see some progress in relationship between Celia, Miharu and Rio.

Though personally, my favorite character these past 3 to 4 volumes is Christina. I like her strong character that puts her kingdom over her personal feelings. Due to the immense debt she owes Rio for rescuing her & Flora multiple times and her serious personality that can't forgive her for ignoring Rio while he was being treated like shit by her kingdom, she might end up punishing herself more and won't allow herself to fall for Rio. It's a good thing that Flora's engagement got cancelled but I sure hope that Christina won't end up sacrificing herself for her sister like she mentioned in this volume and marry that lame ass hero with the face and personality of Subaru from Re:Zero. I'd hate to see such a strong and well developed character getting the short end of the stick. Knowing the author, that probably won't happen though...

All things said, I really enjoyed reading this series and look forward to more in the future. The author mentioned that the series is only reaching the half way completion point so we can probably expect 30+ volumes. I like binge reading several volumes, so I'll pick this series up again after a few years when multiple volumes come out :)
AngelofFrostSep 30, 2021 3:36 AM

Oct 12, 2021 7:53 AM
Oct 2021
Nice work i hope u do more manga like this

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Volume 11 Discussion

Playcool - Nov 19, 2023

1 by NewestPersonHere »»
Nov 21, 2023 7:52 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Volume 9 Discussion

Playcool - Nov 19, 2023

0 by Playcool »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:41 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Volume 8 Discussion

Playcool - Nov 19, 2023

0 by Playcool »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Volume 7 Discussion

Playcool - Nov 19, 2023

0 by Playcool »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:15 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Volume 6 Discussion

Playcool - Nov 19, 2023

0 by Playcool »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.