Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2023 7:07 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Volume 6 Discussion:

The early bits of this volume, lots of reveal to Celia and that heartwarming moment of them going to sleep together, stand as favorite moments for this series (even when I write having read part of volume 12).
Celia going shopping and all the lighthearted moments were PURE HEALING, after the stress of reading Vol 5 and having that bastard fawn over Celia, also fuck that first wife, they deserve each other.

Celia is the star for this volume, as expected, but having Liselotte making a full appearance and getting her PoV... this is the start of the plot-heavy on politics and setting the world better and the status quo of the various factions, which is needed for later volumes.
The hero is a big dick, and he doesn't get better for a LONG TIME, up to volume 12, I still read faster his dialogues and inner monologues, he can go fuck himself for all I care, the less time I spent reading about him the better.

Rio's showing at the end was a bit too cliche but now we start to get some quality Rio and Liselotte scenes, so at this point, I was hyping volume 7 a lot, despite the duller parts of this volume, and that Rio's illustration standing on the sword was rather funny because he almost felt like a villain and treacherous person there!

Flora makes a comeback too, she isn't a very strong character, but I find her cute regardless, that meaningful gaze she cast on him at the end... he definitely will have a rough time with the ladies.
At this point I recalled their first meeting, Rio saving her, and all the events after that where he saved her again, with the ultimate result being fleeing from the kingdom... so this final illustration has tons of weight to it, Flora has not forgotten and despite being shy, it is very charming to see when such characters get to be a bit bold and more forwarding~~
Ending the volume here only makes one want to dive into volume 7 right away... it must have sucked BIG for those that have read these parts, as they were being slowly released.

Mod edit: Title adjusted.
-DxP-Nov 19, 2023 9:54 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Volume 11 Discussion

Playcool - Nov 19, 2023

1 by NewestPersonHere »»
Nov 21, 2023 7:52 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Volume 9 Discussion

Playcool - Nov 19, 2023

0 by Playcool »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:41 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Volume 8 Discussion

Playcool - Nov 19, 2023

0 by Playcool »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Volume 7 Discussion

Playcool - Nov 19, 2023

0 by Playcool »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:15 AM

Poll: » Seirei Gensouki Volume 5 Discussion

Playcool - Nov 19, 2023

0 by Playcool »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.