Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2021 3:07 PM

May 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So long kissxsis, it’s been an honour. Probably the most love/hate relationship I’ve ever had with a series, but at the end of the day it still holds a special place in my heart.
HlebkaSep 22, 2021 3:11 PM
Sep 26, 2021 2:06 AM
Jan 2021
It was a fun ride. I really liked the ending.
Sep 26, 2021 2:48 PM

Jul 2013
Man, what a roller-coaster of emotions this manga was.
It went from pure ecchi to a really dramatic romance story and back to ecchi again at the very end.
To be honest, I couldn't see any ending other than this one for this manga. Considering everything that happened and how every character acted, it fit extremely well.
After reading the last chapter 3 times I can say... I liked it. I never felt so many emotions reading one manga!!
Thank you Kiss x sis for everything. You were part of my adolescence and my adulthood. I'll never forget you.
*cries a bit*
Oct 9, 2021 11:01 AM
Jan 2011
Was it a harem ending? They're still virgins?
Oct 23, 2021 5:48 AM
Oct 2021
I love these story
Sep 1, 2022 7:19 AM

Nov 2018
The final chapter has finally been translated. I'm gonna miss this top-tier series.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Sep 2, 2022 1:00 AM
Aug 2022
Does keita ended with sensei?
Sep 2, 2022 11:11 AM

Sep 2017
xsilicon9 said:
Was it a harem ending? They're still virgins?

As of this chapter they are all virgins but doesn't mean they haven't have been having oral sex and the like.

i expected a lot from kiss x sis but after some point it just started letting me down.
5/10

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Sep 2, 2022 2:53 PM

Jun 2017
Another long running series gets the trash open end treatment. I was like "cool so they smashed" and then it turned out they are still virgins just doing other kinky stuff. meh
Sep 2, 2022 11:09 PM

Sep 2008
it took me 15 years to read this chapter, and i kinda feel the same as when i read to love ru's ending...both times XD
im not even mad, it came full circle, it still has a place in my heart, and ill take it to my grave as one the things i enjoyed in life
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Sep 3, 2022 6:14 PM

Feb 2016
17 years of pure "Why? Why? And it's so wrong".

Anywhere in the Galaxy
Sep 8, 2022 2:42 PM

May 2010
Finally, it's been almost a year since the last chapter got out! So glad I can finally put this manga on my completed list, I've read the first chapter 11 years ago, after I watched the anime. And yeah, overall anime is just waaaay better, the manga was dragging too much, and most of the interesting stuff happens in the first half of it anyway.

Also, Keita basically got the virgin harem end, can't say it's a win for me. Couldn't he just pick both of the twins, sheesh... And it the previous chapter he looked like he didn't care either way, that's why at first just picked Ako-nee, just because she's 3 minutes older lol. Ecchi manga protagonists are usually not the greatest guys in the universe, but honestly - he just sucks, I don't want girls to end up with him (besides Mikuni, because I always hated her anyway).

I'd rather just rewatch the anime adaptation. 5/10
Feb 12, 2023 9:17 AM
Feb 2020
Neutral ending, is up to you guys. Anyone can still win keita's heart
Aug 29, 2023 8:50 AM

Jun 2021
I would say I'm not a fan of this kind of ending. It's like a cliffhanger ending no one knows how the story goes. But at least it got an open mind ending.

I'll be honest when I saw Mikuni taking shower and talking with Keita I thought they got married or something and I was really glad since she is the 2nd best girl after Yuzuki sensei. And who is to say that Keita didn’t end up with Yuzuki sensei. Am I kidding I like Mikuni, she is the kundere masochist in the show.
I know that it's hopeless but I am still waiting for a third part to get anime adaptation. If that happens they can cover the Sensei and Mikuni arc nicely.

I have a question, manga ends in chapter 154 but why MAL's database says it has 156 chapters? If anyone knows please explain.

Quote: If only I could forget about you my first love. - Keita
OP_RiderAug 29, 2023 8:58 AM
Yandere_@lover
Oct 25, 2023 11:29 AM

Mar 2020
OP_Rider said:
I would say I'm not a fan of this kind of ending. It's like a cliffhanger ending no one knows how the story goes. But at least it got an open mind ending.

I'll be honest when I saw Mikuni taking shower and talking with Keita I thought they got married or something and I was really glad since she is the 2nd best girl after Yuzuki sensei. And who is to say that Keita didn’t end up with Yuzuki sensei. Am I kidding I like Mikuni, she is the kundere masochist in the show.
I know that it's hopeless but I am still waiting for a third part to get anime adaptation. If that happens they can cover the Sensei and Mikuni arc nicely.

I have a question, manga ends in chapter 154 but why MAL's database says it has 156 chapters? If anyone knows please explain.

Quote: If only I could forget about you my first love. - Keita

I agree with ur waifu rankings, very based!!!
Feb 4, 3:33 PM
Mar 2015
Debauchery without sex Everyone but sensei and the student body president are still in the orgy but little sister will join after she graduates What a great ending to a great ;piece of classic literature

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiss x Sis Chapter 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2017

29 by Ce4e5 »»
May 15, 2023 6:49 PM

» WOW, A MUST READ!!

JadeCrystal - Apr 3, 2023

0 by JadeCrystal »»
Apr 3, 2023 11:36 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis Chapter 1 Discussion

ckam - Mar 12, 2010

2 by Sadako_kurasawa »»
Jan 18, 2023 8:06 AM

» Update on final chapter translation release date

_cjessop19_ - Aug 21, 2022

3 by Playcool »»
Nov 20, 2022 11:34 AM

» What happen at the end?

Sincere_T_ - Apr 30, 2022

5 by voltaxx123 »»
Sep 21, 2022 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.