Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 26, 2021 12:58 PM

Apr 2014

Hi everyone, we have some exciting news to share! Yggdrasil is now offering cards so you can show off your roulette dedication! We're also making some updates to the points system and the options to skip, re-roll, or use the source material. More information is provided below for how to request cards, how to earn points, and how the skip/re-roll/source material system is changing.

♣️ ♦️ CARDS ♥️ ♠️

These cards come to us thanks to the always incredible ✨tamochinnn✨, so be sure to let them know how great these are!

Requesting a Card
  • In order to request one (or more) of these cards for yourself, you must have earned the number of points shown on the card.

• Request your cards in this thread using the format below. You can request multiple cards in a single post.

• If you have any questions related to the cards, please PM DimitrovN. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for card delivery and PM responses.

• You can also get in touch with DimitrovN, and the rest of our admin team by joining our Discord server.
Format

Name: (this will be the name displayed on your card)
Card Requested: (1, 10, 50, etc.)
Points Total: (check the Points Spreadsheet)
Deliver to:
Comment:

♣️ ♦️ POINTS ♥️ ♠️
Earning Points

You earn points by completing roulettes. Our monthly anime and manga roulettes as well as our intermittent anime and manga roulettes each offer 1 point for completing your assigned anime or manga. We also host special events occasionally which may be worth multiple points if you complete them.
  • You earn 1 point for completing your assigned anime/manga from the monthly roulettes. You can complete the anime/manga at any time, even after the roulette ends, and still earn 1 point.

• We will only be checking to see who has completed their anime/manga shortly after a monthly roulette's deadline. If you complete your assigned anime/manga after a monthly roulette has ended and want to claim your point, please PM HDAsylum with a link to the roulette you completed.

• For the intermittent roulettes, you earn 1 point by posting in the intermittent roulette thread that you've completed your assigned anime/manga. We'll be checking the intermittent roulette threads periodically to add points for completed anime/manga.

• Each special event has its own point reward and rules for completing the event and claiming points. Unlike the monthly and intermittent roulettes, special events will have a deadline by which you need to complete your assigned anime/manga in order to earn the special event's points. You will not earn any points for completing a special event's assigned anime/manga after the deadline.
Points Spreadsheet

To see your total points, consult our Points Spreadsheet. On the Summary tab, there's a list of everyone who's participated in our club's roulettes along with the points they've earned from each rouette category. Your Points Total is the number of points we use to determine which cards you can claim.
  • We add points to the spreadsheet periodically, but not instantly, so please allow a reasonable amount of time to see your points updated after completing a roulette.

• 🚧 We are currently working on a project to update the Points Spreadsheet so everyone can see which roulettes they've completed. This project will take some time, but once it's done we'll be able to answer any questions you have about missing points.

• If it's been 3+ months since you've completed a roulette and your points still haven't been updated, then PM HDAsylum to inquire about the status of your points.
Points Leaderboard
  1. 🥇 Mikochondria - 189
  2. 🥈 Demonarion - 163
  3. 🥉 jimanator - 155
  4. Otaku_baka_dsk - 95
  5. vinroy11 - 60
  6. Gwathgor - 52
  7. Punkero - 48
  8. Felix-san - 44
  9. Kassitero - 40
  10. 3-way tie - Harus, ShadowMonkey, smhmines - 39

♣️ ♦️ SKIPS, RE-ROLLS, AND SOURCE MATERIAL ♥️ ♠️

We're revamping the system we use for skips, re-rolls, and source material. Our new system uses cooldowns for skips and re-rolls based on how many roulettes you've completed since using a skip/re-roll. There is no cooldown for reading/watching the source material of your assigned anime/manga.
  • Skips - Skips allow you to drop out of a roulette after being assigned an anime/manga without incurring a penalty. You will not earn any points for that roulette if you use a skip, even if you complete your assigned anime/manga in the future. The cooldown for skips is 5 roulettes, meaning you need to complete 5 more roulettes before you can use a skip again. Using a skip does not count towards the re-roll cooldown.

• Re-rolls - Re-rolls allow you to change your assigned anime/manga for a roulette. Your re-rolled anime/manga will be randomized from the roulette's pool. The cooldown for re-rolls is 2 roulettes, meaning you need to complete 2 more roulettes before you can use a re-roll again. Completing the re-rolled roulette does not count towards the re-roll cooldown, but it does count towards the skip cooldown.

• Source Material - If your assigned anime/manga is based on a source from another medium (e.g. anime based on manga, manga based on anime, light novel, visual novel, etc.), you can choose to watch/read the original source in place of your assigned anime/manga. Completing the source material will count as completing the roulette. There is no cooldown for this option, meaning you can choose to watch/read the source material for any roulette.
Skip and re-roll cooldowns apply across all roulettes. For example, if you skip a monthly manga roulette, your 5 roulette cooldown can be achieved through a combination of monthly roulettes, intermittent roulettes, and special events for both anime and manga.

This new system is effective immediately. All club members can use their skip or re-roll starting today.

If you have any constructive feedback on this new system, please PM Mikochondria.

DimitrovNMar 11, 2022 5:39 AM
No validation, no applause
You don't have prove you got it when you know it's yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSSKDIcpdSE
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 26, 2021 1:03 PM

Nov 2015
Name: Otaku_baka_dsk
Card Requested: 1, 10, 50
Points Total: 95
Deliver to: LIS
Comment: Yay new cards by Tamo!! And also it's a great motivation to work hard on more roulettes! (。•̀ᴗ-)و ̑̑✧
Thank you so much! ( ⑉¯ ꇴ ¯⑉ )

@Otaku_baka_dsk Love those emoticons bro, they look too cute!!! And that's why I am talking them. Thanks for liking the roulettes (like seriously)

DELIVERED
Legends_of_animeAug 26, 2021 9:35 PM

Aug 26, 2021 1:06 PM

Sep 2014
Name: Papa_Dragon
Card Requested: 1 and 2
Points Total: 18
Deliver to: Profile
Comment: thanks and I cant believe I kept doing these

DELIVERED
Legends_of_animeAug 26, 2021 9:36 PM
Aug 26, 2021 1:13 PM

Dec 2015
Name: Gwathgor
Card Requested: 1, 2, 3
Points Total: 52
Comment: Thank you! ^^

DELIVERED
Aug 26, 2021 1:39 PM

Aug 2013
Name: Yterbium
Card Requested: 1, 10
Points Total: 16
Comment: Thanks!

DELIVERED
Aug 26, 2021 2:09 PM

Dec 2013
Name: vinroy11
Card Requested: 1, 10, 50
Points Total: 60
Comment: Now I can do more anime and manga roulettes without using points >:)

DELIVERED
Legends_of_animeAug 26, 2021 10:03 PM

“Please take responsibility, okay?”

Aug 26, 2021 2:36 PM

Jan 2020
[b]Name: acloudwithfeet
[b]Card Requested: 1, 10
[b]Points Total: 33
[b]Deliver to: Profile
[b]Comment: Maybe I should start entering more anime roulettes...

DELIVERED
Aug 26, 2021 3:43 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Name: SheyCroix
Points Total: 40
Deliver to: https://myanimelist.net/profile/SheyCroix#lastcomment
Comment: well, now that's incentive for participating again ;D

DELIVERED

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Aug 26, 2021 4:28 PM

Oct 2013
Name: Trojangirl12
Card Requested: 1
Points Total: 7
Deliver to: Inbox
Comment: Thank you!

DELIVERED
Legends_of_animeAug 26, 2021 10:02 PM
Aug 26, 2021 8:03 PM

May 2020
Name : TitanInsane
Card Requested : 10
Points Total : 25
Deliver to : Profile
Comment : Thank you

DELIVERED
Legends_of_animeAug 26, 2021 10:02 PM
Aug 26, 2021 10:53 PM
Twilight Lolita

Dec 2014
Name: _Bri
Points Total: 21
Deliver to: my profile
Comment: Thanks tamo! Beautiful cards as always!

DELIVERED
DimitrovNAug 27, 2021 7:43 AM
Aug 26, 2021 10:57 PM

Dec 2020
Name: Scented_Candles
Points Total: 6
Comment: thank youu, another reason for me to participate in more roulettes ^^

DELIVERED
DimitrovNAug 27, 2021 7:43 AM
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚞𝚖 𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚎 | 𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
[/center]
Aug 27, 2021 7:33 AM

Sep 2014
Name: ownitlikeaboss
Points Total: 6
Comment: Thank you!

DELIVERED
DimitrovNAug 27, 2021 8:06 AM

Aug 27, 2021 12:45 PM

Sep 2019
Name: Cute_Monster
Points Total: 20
Comment: thanks! I love the new system and tamo cards!! ^^

DELIVERED
DimitrovNAug 28, 2021 10:12 AM

deliveries || card slips || set by: t i t a n w e e b thanks r e n
Aug 31, 2021 8:59 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
Name: Quercifolia
Points Total: 3
Comment: Thank you very much! These cards are so cute ♥

DELIVERED
DimitrovNSep 1, 2021 11:49 PM

Sep 2, 2021 1:27 AM

Apr 2014
Name: Mikochondria
Card Requested: 100
Points Total: 189
Deliver to: discord

DELIVERED
DimitrovNSep 3, 2021 4:13 AM
No validation, no applause
You don't have prove you got it when you know it's yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSSKDIcpdSE
Mar 20, 4:55 AM

Jan 2022
Name: vemz21
Card Requested: 1 , 10 , 50 , 100
Points Total: 0?
Deliver to: PROFILE COMMENT
Comment: Thank you very much, will use this to my blog ^_^ more cards
** may i ask where did you editing or creating cards? thx :D
vemz21Apr 17, 10:31 PM

V E M Z -21- X X I
I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges
MAL ON-GOING | AWCC TRACKER
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 🍃 SPECIAL EVENT 🍃 : SPRING MANGA ROULETTE

TitanInsane - Apr 14

7 by hoshi4 »»
Yesterday, 2:22 PM

Sticky: » Anime Roulette #86 [Re-sharing as it's now an AWCc Collab | Sign-Ups Till 2/23] ( 1 2 3 )

Crazee - Feb 8

107 by Eleanora1315 »»
Apr 25, 9:53 AM

Sticky: » Anime Roulette #87

Crazee - Apr 7

33 by CsillaLoli »»
Apr 25, 6:44 AM

Sticky: » Intermittent Roulette — Anime Edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mikochondria - Apr 28, 2018

855 by trojangirl12 »»
Apr 24, 7:18 PM

Sticky: » Manga Roulette #81

Demonarion - Mar 16

14 by jimanator »»
Apr 16, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.