Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin' Gets Anime

New
Aug 15, 2021 9:57 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The MF Books 8th Anniversary livestream event revealed on Sunday that Kurokata's Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin (The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic) light novel will receive an anime adaptation.

Synopsis
Ken Usato is a normal high-schooler in every sense of the word—average grades, dreams, and a tendency to dislike extraordinary people. However, when he encounters the president and the vice president of the student council, both popular and extraordinary, he immediately befriends them. All of this is interrupted when Ken's new friends are summoned into another world—and he accidentally gets summoned as well!

Dejected and with no way to return, he resigns himself to staying quietly in the new world—until he finds out he has an affinity for healing magic, a very rare form of magic which gives him both self-confidence and the attention of all mages. However, not all attention is good, which is something Ken realizes when he is noticed by a crazy fellow healing magic user... [Written by MAL Rewrite]

Kurokata began penning the action fantasy novel on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in March 2014. Kadokawa began publishing the series featuring illustrations by KeG in March 2016, and released the 12th volume on March 25 last year.

Reki Kugayama began serializing a manga adaptation on Comp Ace in April 2017. Kadokawa shipped the eighth volume on April 24.

Source: MF Books official Twitter

Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin on MAL
DatRandomDudeAug 15, 2021 12:47 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 15, 2021 10:06 AM

Jul 2019
Another healer anime. Let's hope it doesn't go all sideways. But I mean this looks pretty bland. Maybe I will watch tho. Idk.
Aug 15, 2021 10:29 AM

Apr 2014
The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic? Keyarga might know more about it.
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 15, 2021 10:31 AM

Sep 2020
Nooooooo!!! not another Healer Anime.
Aug 15, 2021 10:43 AM
Jul 2017
This has literally nothing to do with Rape Fest but instead pointing out that if the healer can't survive combat, there is no point. The manga is pretty good.
Aug 15, 2021 10:52 AM

Oct 2017
Another isekai? Nice.
Aug 15, 2021 11:17 AM
Apr 2016
Seems pretty... bland?
Gonna watch it if the protagonist won't be voiced by someone who will be cast in another 5 roles in that season
Aug 15, 2021 11:53 AM

May 2012
I've enjoyed reading the webnovel from way back then, hopefully the anime adapts it well.
Aug 15, 2021 8:29 PM
Aug 2019
I loved the manga and it’s nothing like redo of healer just to let you know at least. I can’t wait for the anime to come out!
Aug 15, 2021 8:30 PM

Jul 2017
YELP...call for Keyaru's help!

We have an Isekai dweller and healer in the midst!
Aug 15, 2021 9:47 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
I love how I didn't even need to read the title or even the frickin' synopsis to tell that this is an isekai. All I just saw were the words "light novel" and the main character's blue but fairly generic familiar-looking hair and my mind immediately went to "isekai" before reading the article lol. I wasn't sure at first while reading the first sentence, but then "summoned" came up and... yeah.

Anyway, since it seems to be yet another LN isekai anime with nothing particularly interesting in the synopsis imo, it's just another skip!
Aug 15, 2021 10:21 PM
Feb 2014
This looks very generic, would have been willing to give it a try despite this as nothing else that would bother me turned up....untill i went to Novel Updates, that is, and saw it has a harem tag....so probably won't watch as it's not for me.

My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
Aug 16, 2021 8:19 AM

Feb 2019
Not at all interested, but I've gotta admire having the sheer balls to make a show about a healer after... that whole business.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Aug 16, 2021 1:18 PM

Jul 2019
I'll wait for a PV...
Apaixonado por jogos e animes.
Aug 16, 2021 3:19 PM

May 2019
I've actually really enjoyed the manga for this one so far. Some of the most recent chapters have seemed to drag on a bit, but aside from that I've found it to be far better than most isekai.
The MC is kind, maybe too much so at times, but he's not a spineless pushover like most isekai MCs. Unlike most shows of this genre, he's actually one of my favorite characters, only beaten by the demon girl and fox girl.
Really happy to see this one get animated.
Aug 16, 2021 3:25 PM

May 2019
Dauphine said:
This looks very generic, would have been willing to give it a try despite this as nothing else that would bother me turned up....untill i went to Novel Updates, that is, and saw it has a harem tag....so probably won't watch as it's not for me.

It does have a bit of the harem feel, but it's not like most shows where the main focus is just throwing cute girls at the screen constantly. The MC travels around and ends up meeting a few girls and after pretty considerable time (at least in the manga) a few seemingly fall for him. However,

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

8 by kataneer »»
15 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 2 hours ago

4 by nec0_0 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
5 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
6 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.