Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 5, 2021 7:36 AM

Feb 2020
If it indeed airs on October, we're now 3 months away from it and there is no confirmation of date. We all know how Aniplex can be extremely demanding regarding their anime *cough* The Promised Neverland *cough*. The fact that this is one of the most popular anime being adapted doesn't really help. Will ufotable manage it all right? The time between the movie and this season doesn't seems long enough.

Nanachi's wisdom:
"Watch the Monogatari Series following the Novel Order."
Aug 5, 2021 7:40 AM

Jul 2020
There are heavy rumours that they are doing the mugen train in this season. AGAIN.
If that rumour is true which I hope it's not then all that cheering for the movie was practically FOR NOTHING YAY!! So Demon slayer is now successful and they are trying to milk it as much as possible OR the production schedule at Ufotable is a disaster that they had to resort to this idea. I just hope Demon slayer doesn't end up like Mha season 5.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Aug 5, 2021 7:53 AM
Jul 2018
Scordolo said:
There are heavy rumours that they are doing the mugen train in this season. AGAIN.
If that rumour is true which I hope it's not then all that cheering for the movie was practically FOR NOTHING YAY!! So Demon slayer is now successful and they are trying to milk it as much as possible OR the production schedule at Ufotable is a disaster that they had to resort to this idea. I just hope Demon slayer doesn't end up like Mha season 5.

What happened with mha season 5 (I'm not a manga reader, so if there were problems with the anime adaption or sometthing, i'd have no clue)
Aug 5, 2021 8:04 AM
Jan 2021
Scordolo said:
What I think they mean by the mughen train arc is that they will cover the aftermath of it like when they are recovering and when Tanjiro goes to visit Rengoku’s family
Aug 5, 2021 8:53 AM
Apr 2021
chris10mrocks said:
Scordolo said:
What I think they mean by the mughen train arc is that they will cover the aftermath of it like when they are recovering and when Tanjiro goes to visit Rengoku’s family

Even that, rumors are just rumors, not even a release date has been confirmed yet by actual ufotable, let alone anything more, the aftermath of mugen train being adapted is pretty much common sense anyway, no need for rumors
Aug 5, 2021 8:57 AM

Jul 2020
chris10mrocks said:
Scordolo said:

So many people are spreading rumours that it'll cover Mugen train from the beginning and this season will have two cours.
BackgroundKoichi said:
Scordolo said:

What happened with mha season 5 (I'm not a manga reader, so if there were problems with the anime adaption or sometthing, i'd have no clue)

It's better if you don't know. Just enjoy the anime. Sometimes, being ignorant is truly a bliss. Tho I'd highly recommend to read the Manga as it has become more consistent in terms of story.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Aug 5, 2021 11:07 AM
Nov 2020
Well the production of movie already started before season 1 ended. Ufotable have around 200 staffs and they normally work on 2 anime projects. Last year they created demon slayer and fate movie and they were both top notch specially fate heaves feel 3. Ufotable are quite in 2021. They created 1:30-2:00 minutes opening for two games and next project is going to be demon slayer season 2. So they have got time , power of 200staffs so it's not hard for them to manage .
Aug 6, 2021 7:41 AM
Jul 2020
They could or possibly be focusing on mugen train's huge success for the moment thats why they are going to air the movie on national broadcast this September. Its honestly hard to believe on rumors right now cuz they are 50/50 most of the time.
Aug 9, 2021 12:35 AM
Dec 2020
Scordolo said:
do you have a source for these “rumors” ?
Aug 9, 2021 12:38 AM

Jul 2020
slimepoop said:
Scordolo said:

Again, these are just "rumours" so take it with a grain of salt.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Aug 9, 2021 12:42 AM
Dec 2020
Scordolo said:
slimepoop said:

I see your source is “just trust me bro”
Aug 11, 2021 8:16 PM
May 2019
Lmao. seems likely this guy doesn't know about ufotable. never doubt them
Aug 12, 2021 2:56 AM

Feb 2020
Hiro4ka11 said:

My worry was that the lack of information was due to the whole tax fraud situation, people said that the staff could have left the studio in order to "keep their name clean" or something, and tbh, it does sound like something a Japanese person would do. Aniplex hiding this kind of information wouldn't surprise me either, considering what happened to Wonder Egg.

Nanachi's wisdom:
"Watch the Monogatari Series following the Novel Order."
Aug 15, 2021 8:06 PM

May 2019
VelosBR said:
Hiro4ka11 said:

My worry was that the lack of information was due to the whole tax fraud situation, people said that the staff could have left the studio in order to "keep their name clean" or something, and tbh, it does sound like something a Japanese person would do. Aniplex hiding this kind of information wouldn't surprise me either, considering what happened to Wonder Egg.

uhh that doesn't make any sense the whole tax thing happened with ufotable cafés it have nothing to do with the actual animation studio
AskaaAug 15, 2021 8:10 PM
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
Aug 18, 2021 7:22 AM
Aug 2021
shanChar said:
Well the production of movie already started before season 1 ended. Ufotable have around 200 staffs and they normally work on 2 anime projects. Last year they created demon slayer and fate movie and they were both top notch specially fate heaves feel 3. Ufotable are quite in 2021. They created 1:30-2:00 minutes opening for two games and next project is going to be demon slayer season 2. So they have got time , power of 200staffs so it's not hard for them to manage .

You are totally wrong, my friend. The Fate trilogy project has been in the works since 2014 in parallel to the Fate UBW series from the same studio. As soon as the series ended in 2015, it was said that the animated trilogy was already a reality and they were producing it, the Fate movie that came out last year was already finished in 2019 (in the same interviews they said that), knowing the studio it is likely that when Kimetsu no yaiba season 1 came out, the last movie was already in post-production stage in parallel to the kimetsu movie and its creation.

I've been following the studio for 10 years since Fate/Zero.
Aug 22, 2021 10:58 AM

Sep 2020
Just put your faith in Ufotable, trust me you won't regret it.
I am a useless student of society.
Tests are my body and Grades are my blood.
I have done over a thousand assignments.
Unseen by teachers,
nor done properly.
Yet, those hands shall never hold an outstanding grade.
So, as I pray...
Unlimited Homeworks.
Aug 26, 2021 6:02 AM

Sep 2020
I heard that the release date for kny s2 will be announced next month on September 25

I don't know if it's true or not.
Aug 26, 2021 10:41 AM
Oct 2019
BrianSuperPie said:
I heard that the release date for kny s2 will be announced next month on September 25

I don't know if it's true or not.

On September 25th, they will widely broadcast Mugein Train on TV stations for free. According to the program last month, the producer said that they would give more information about the series after that. We don't know what kind of information they will announce. Maybe they try to sell some merchandise through the program (pencils, bags,...) like last month.
Aug 26, 2021 12:38 PM
Apr 2016
slimepoop said:
Scordolo said:

He's straight up saying "People are spreading rumors and don't have a source". So he's saying there's a very small chance the rumors are true
Aug 26, 2021 12:41 PM
Dec 2020
ashtherobot said:
slimepoop said:
He's straight up saying "People are spreading rumors and don't have a source". So he's saying there's a very small chance the rumors are true
so if everyone started saying x deceased person never died then there’s a small chance they didn’t? Flawed logic
Aug 26, 2021 10:26 PM
Jun 2021
They will announce airing date on 25th September

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Dec 12, 2021

186 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2021

267 by jumbosan »»
Apr 25, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

536 by Term4738 »»
Apr 15, 8:02 PM

» Why is Tengen so underrated? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Mar 15

52 by Leon888 »»
Apr 7, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xenocrisi - Jan 16, 2022

263 by NadiaEros »»
Apr 6, 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.