Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 31, 2021 11:22 AM

Nov 2018
GODDESS MINASE-CHAN 🙏🙏🙏

This episode was hilarious, best one until now, this is the only harem anime that I actually don't hate. Really interested in seeing what Mirika-chan is gonna do next, because in the current state it's going to be impossible to make Naoya fall for her.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jul 31, 2021 1:08 PM

Aug 2020
Rika here convinced me that she's best waifu from this anime xD She handled the survival pretty well

So Saki and Nagisa have a new rival. I'm looking forward to more funny situations involving them three. Naoya acted so responsible here, he is a man of principles in dating... For a guy who dates two girls hahaha

From the preview, Rika will try her best on Naoya again.

(The ladies in bikini were so charming. This is a nice fan service. I chose the right show to watch, this is very funny)

Jul 31, 2021 1:25 PM

Feb 2014
It's rather surprising that Naoya, the two-timing chad himself, actually turned DOWN Mirika's offer of becoming his third girlfriend, despite her best attempts to persuade him in the gym storage room.

Mirika wasn't one to give up so easily, so she set up a tent and is camping out in Naoya's side garden until he admits defeat and accepts her demands. You have to admire her stupidly strong willpower even when the elements of the weather almost got the better of her during the first night.

One plus point of the episode that I ALWAYS approve of, is when the girls wear their swimsuits. Mirika's yellow bikini looked excellent on her (as does her casual red turtleneck jumper and creamy coloured skirt, too), so it pushed Saki and Nagisa to do the same while Naoya was busy having a relaxing bath. Both of their red/blue bikinis respectively look amazing as well and the lucky Naoya not only got an accidental Nagisa boob into his face when she slipped, but he even saw Saki's bikini top malfunction, temporarily exposing her bare breasts. Lucky bastard... XD

One thing for sure, all of them are idiots, but it's providing plenty of entertainment that I wanted to see, so that leaves me satisfied for yet another good episode. I do want Mirika to succeed with her plan, considering how committed she is to it.
Jul 31, 2021 3:32 PM
Jun 2013
theGodde said:
HatTrickPatrick said:

The funniest part of all this is it's completely plausible. If you make someone want you, then turn them down, jealousy can make them lose their shit.

Maybe not in a "camp in your backyard after following you home" way, but along the same lines.

Can't imagine the reactions this would get if the genders were flipped.
I dunno man

either way this show has crossed the line into maximum ecchi for its televised rating and I don't know how I feel about that

Have you really said this show has crossed the line in terms of ecchi for TV?
Really?

An anime where you just see swimsuits?

Check a look the other 90% of ecchi animes, mate.
Aug 1, 2021 12:46 AM

Oct 2013
otakuclub94 said:
another funny episode lol Well, I hope Naoya will agree to have Mirika live with him and the other two girls.. Poor Saki, her boobs are too small XD btw, why was Mirika wearing a mask? ahah

Japanese subs? :o

Where did you watch to get these?
Aug 1, 2021 3:24 AM

Dec 2012
Milika is ridiculous lmao

Aug 1, 2021 3:34 AM

Mar 2019
still sticking with this anime for the sake of meme

Aug 1, 2021 7:52 AM

Nov 2013
What a fraudulent series.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Aug 1, 2021 2:00 PM

Jul 2020
The first thing that I decided to watch after being busy for the past week was episode 5 of Kanojo mo Kanojo, gotta say, this episode was pretty funny, and damn, Rika really wants Naoya to fall in love with her lol

Anyways, it will definitely be interesting to see what happens next!
Aug 1, 2021 4:44 PM
Jul 2018
Interesting show. No gonna lie about the meme potential with this series.
Aug 2, 2021 5:57 AM
Sep 2020
The fall which Naoya took face first to the ground was scary..Looked painful
Aug 2, 2021 1:53 PM

Oct 2020
Rika is pretty loud and obnoxious but, I have to give her praise for how determined she is. Also, seeing Saki get disrespected for her breast size was pretty funny.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2021 9:33 AM

Dec 2016
I think Milika is incredibly pretty. I don't know if Naoya will eventually fold and add her to this polycule, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing her more.
"Gentlemen, I give you the soccer stadium. Biggest in the world! Holds two."
Aug 5, 2021 9:04 PM
Nov 2019
Damn Milika sure is desperate. Resourceful as hell, but desperate. I can't tell if Naoya is just super logical or just a massive dumbass, though he's probably both.

Rakabat said:
Hahaha this one keeps getting better and better. Saki just wanted to slap Naoya with her breast but it doesn't hit him and he just...

This scene had me dying.
Aug 6, 2021 3:35 AM
Sep 2020
Episode was done pretty well and was done up to my expectations
This honestly just makes me love Rika more seeing her cute pouts and etc
Can't wait for the next episode
Aug 6, 2021 5:42 PM

Apr 2016
Honestly didn't like this episode. I already hate this blonde bitch and much prefer Saki and Nagisa's antics.
Aug 16, 2021 6:23 AM
Sep 2020
Animation with Rika's body is inconsistent throughout the whole episode which bothers me--
Aug 20, 2021 9:45 AM

Oct 2017
Mirika's quite amusing and she's very desperate lol. The bikini fanservice was nice. All three of em looked hot in em.
Aug 25, 2021 1:01 PM
Jul 2018
Rika>Saki and Nagisa
Sep 22, 2021 2:25 AM

Jul 2015
Imagine being a rich G-cup cleavage streamer getting rejected by a two-timer kekw

Milika with her persistence is a good fit for the harem as Naoya is also quite persistent

Sep 25, 2021 9:05 AM

Aug 2014
This anime is really great, in this episode more than in previous ones they showed how not only problematic, but also stupid girls are in current times.
Naoya is actually a bad character and lame person. They should make the MC some super cool intelligent and muscular man if they wanted viewer to believe girls fawn over him... I know they want to cater to otaku, but this lie is too big.
Ok, but it is only anime so he should immediately take Rika as third. He will have private moneymaker, blonde and another type of oppai :D
He could already do it in that room as the girl would have to accept his decision or lose; and they do not want to lose as we can already see in previous episodes. He can actually do anything with them by now...

It's the cleavage that earns the clicks! <-- sad true which is why I hate twitch and other things like that, oh and people who are stupid enough to pay for it :D
Thyriad-oPPailovSep 25, 2021 9:12 AM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 23, 2021 4:53 AM

Jun 2015
oh my, Mirika is trying so hard xD
Jan 28, 2022 1:49 PM

Aug 2018
G cup, hm.. G for Good, right?.. ;P I like all sizes, though.. Unless it's like some oversized nonsence in some unrealistic proportions hentai, when they're to the ground or something.. But any normal size - all are good..
Well, Rika is very prideful.. That's why she does everything she does here, I think.. Her pride as a girl was hurt, when she got rejected.. In the end I think that she is as weird as all others here.. Not really worse than them, lol.. In the end all are fine, I guess.. Anime manages to be entertaining so far, and that's what it tries to do..
Jul 27, 2022 2:40 AM

Jul 2012
I laugh on almost every part and episode so far..

This anime is epic on the comedy-romance-ecchi part.. I could say 9/10..
It just..
They should put ecchi tags on this..
It just overboard..
Absolutely not for PG-13..

Sep 12, 2022 9:47 AM
Apr 2021
I'm astonished that both the show and this forum didn't bring up the fact that Naoya was naked. It was nice to not have an over reaction from the girls that would usually happen for this trope.
Oct 10, 2022 11:01 AM

Apr 2013
So at least Naoya didn't just accept her as third girlfriend... though I feel like the point will come when he does. And it still makes no sense.
Feb 17, 2023 10:24 AM
Jul 2020
i dont remember it but it sucked so bad i dropped it and thats rare for me
Feb 20, 2023 8:18 AM

Nov 2010
Mirika is crazy persistent. I think all the characters in this show are crazy. lol
There were plenty of funny scenes when she tried to stay warm and win Naoya's heart.
Saki is still my top 1 in this show. She looks cute & hot in that swimsuit!
May 9, 2023 9:14 AM

Nov 2022
I wasn't expecting him rejecting her in such an manner or even during him taking a bath. Saki is truly the best girl, my favorite character. Milika is cute, I love her character and spirit, she's strong. Pretty funny tbh.
A true gamer
Oct 6, 2023 7:20 AM
Jun 2023
good to see Milika isn't just gonna show up and boom be the third girlfriend. However I like her vibe a bit less but disturbing the relative peace of this three-person relationship is bound to happen
Oct 9, 2023 4:27 AM
Dec 2022
Cute girls and they do interact quite well despite the comedic situations of the story.
Oct 27, 2023 4:19 AM
Apr 2013
EP 5

Not entirely sure whats going on

One thing that wasnt super obvious, im still not entirely sure myself, but nagisa is holding her glasses in the op right? but she's clearly not wearing them now

In the op nagisa and saki are clearly the main girls, so i wonder how rika is going to fit into this

Im still really confused but anyway
So rika as you'd expect shows up anyway

Anyway yeah that was the ep. Not really sure whats going to happen with rika.
Rika is her name on animelist, but so far she's only introduced herself as mirika. I think. In the ED her name is listed as rika too.

Mostly an introduction to rika, though a bit jarring. Still getting used to saki and nagisa at this point, rika is cute, she's just really weird. Nagisa is still best girl, though maybe I'm a bit biased, and saki is cute too in her own way.

From the preview looks like next ep we're going to actually have them (by which I mean rika) fighting over naoya

The weirdness of the situation is that, naoya still says minase san instead of nagisa, but rika is rika soo.
Rika's recap at the start of the ep was also the weirdest so far, but well

Naoya legitimately doesnt seem interested right now, so I wonder how they're going to resolve this or is rika just going to continue like this forever
CocoaGalaxyOct 27, 2023 4:25 AM
Dec 19, 2023 6:10 AM
Nov 2016
Very fun episode. I'm impressed by Mirika's determination.
Feb 26, 2:34 AM
Apr 2021
Omg Milika mannnnn she made me face palm so many times during this episode, when she pulled up to his house in a tent after stalking where he lives I COULDNT TAKE IT LMAOOOO and with her attempts at becoming Naoya’s girlfriend the 3 of them were looking at Milika like she was some kind of mad man hahaha, but it was funny tho still nonetheless she really ordered the essentials of Amazon😭😭😭

The fanservice in this episode was amazing cant lie Rika is clearly the best girl and her G Cups are the animator’s favourite things to animate idk how they’re making them look so soft😩😮‍💨
Treyv0nFeb 26, 3:52 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

116 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

313 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 21, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

181 by bem_bir_ilke3 »»
Mar 11, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2021

96 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 29, 2:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.