Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2021 9:03 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I guess this explains partially how everyone ended up in chapter 83 or so back when this whole fiasco started. Space Trucking is also a great song from one of the best Purple albums, though I was kinda hoping for something with a "Queen" naming scheme.
NidhoeggrMay 18, 2021 9:26 AM
Steel Ball Run anime when?
May 18, 2021 9:07 AM
May 2021
Wonder of Moon King hype
May 18, 2021 9:07 AM
May 2017
Nidhoeggr said:

I guess htis explains parts of how everyone ended up in chapter 83 or so back when this whole fiasco started. Space Trucking is also a great song from one of the best Purple albums, though I was kinda hoping for something with a "Queen" naming scheme.

No it doesn't. Joshuu is shown to be doing fine with both his arms in the flashforward. Something crazy is going to happen next! god damn it.
Also, it's pretty weird that Caato didn't get attacked by Calamity when she dropped her cards on Tooru (which could be considered an attack), while Jouske got fuck up by just touching something the HD touched before him.
May 18, 2021 9:13 AM

Jul 2020
To be honest, I didn't expect the Stand name would be "Space Trucking" but the song title kinda matches with her ability.

Everything's in place, and they've taken the bait... Yes. Now to start reeling them in...
May 18, 2021 9:38 AM

Dec 2019
I really can't tell what's gonna happen next! Super excited! By far one of the best, if not the best chapter on Jojolion so far!
May 18, 2021 9:38 AM

Dec 2019
I really can't tell what's gonna happen next! Super excited! By far one of the best, if not the best chapter on Jojolion so far!
May 18, 2021 10:27 AM
Jan 2019
Man, awesome fucking twist at the end
May 18, 2021 11:40 AM

Dec 2019
This chapter is just wild, i really didn't see that coming.
May 18, 2021 11:56 AM
Jul 2018
I was expecting Jobin to pop out of the cards, Tsurugi WTFF
May 18, 2021 11:56 AM

Sep 2020
Oh my god that was amazing, peak writing there. I was so damn surprised and amazed when she brought out Tsurugi, I thought she was going to have another fruit or something but that was far more amazing than anything I could've thought of. I can't wait for next months chapter to see the transformation and what happens to Josuke.

It is a shame that Jobin looks super dead though, I wish he survived because he is my second favorite villain in the series.

I can't wait for the next chapter, I really think it's going to be fantastic.

May 18, 2021 5:15 PM
Jun 2020
Kaato is so interesting, wow this was a great chapter & I can't wait to see what happens next
May 18, 2021 7:47 PM
Jul 2020
Honestly, this is probably the best chapter we've had in a while. Not only did we get an amazing plot twist and Kaato's stand name reveal, we also got a new copypasta, which I put below for anyone who wants it.
"Inca no mezame potatoes". You deep fry them straight into cooking oil without any batter. You don't boil the inca no mezames... once the deep frying is done, you toss them into a stew. You peel and cut that variety of potatoes, that is the recipe I use when I make cream stew. I've been living at an apartment I rented nearby, so I brought a full pot of cream stew I made over.
Currently watching:
- One Piece (390/OG)
- Serial Experiments Lain (3/13)
Currently reading:
- One Piece (218/OG)
- Multiple WSJ/Jump+ series (UTD)
May 19, 2021 7:11 PM

Apr 2020
Most badass milf in JOJO univverse XD
Quite a noble goal she has, I guess maybe we can drop the idea or speculation of her being the final villain.
Interesting stand.
--AbiSa--
May 19, 2021 9:33 PM

Oct 2017
It was a great chapter!! I usually don't comment on chapters but I was wondering if anyone else notice the "Dogyaa" sfx with Kaato's cards. Reminds me a lot of those theories about her being related to Valentine, since their stands are pretty similar. Maybe even their attitude

May 20, 2021 4:15 AM
May 2020
I loved this chapter. Answered many questions, raised new ones, answered them as well, didn't even leave on a cliffhanger and yet it still leaves room for anticipation for Tsurugi and Tooru's exchange.
May 20, 2021 11:31 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn so she wanted to do it between Tsurugi and Tooru... I didn't expect that at all
May 21, 2021 10:01 AM
May 2021
So Kaato is more of a neutral character than a villain, like Hot Pants. However, this leaves a doubt: Jojolion is over? Because there are no more villains for Josuke to face, and no barrier for him since he can use Go Beyond to heal Holly (if it works the way Rai said). Unless Tooru survives (which I hope will happen, because I love the character and I would like to see more of him).
May 21, 2021 5:37 PM
May 2017
PillowDevil said:
So Kaato is more of a neutral character than a villain, like Hot Pants. However, this leaves a doubt: Jojolion is over? Because there are no more villains for Josuke to face, and no barrier for him since he can use Go Beyond to heal Holly (if it works the way Rai said). Unless Tooru survives (which I hope will happen, because I love the character and I would like to see more of him).

The fact that there is not other villain/antagonist to FIGHT is still up in the air. we should wait and see. Also, the main conflict is far from over, Holly's still in a coma, and also now her 2 children are dead (lol). There's also the ch. 83 flashforward... I dunno, if Jojolion ends this years i'd be truly surprised, i don't see how this will wrap up in what, 6 more chapters, asuming there'll be no other hiatuses.
May 21, 2021 8:32 PM
May 2021
RabidFish said:
PillowDevil said:

The fact that there is not other villain/antagonist to FIGHT is still up in the air. we should wait and see. Also, the main conflict is far from over, Holly's still in a coma, and also now her 2 children are dead (lol). There's also the ch. 83 flashforward... I dunno, if Jojolion ends this years i'd be truly surprised, i don't see how this will wrap up in what, 6 more chapters, asuming there'll be no other hiatuses.

Well, personally, I don't know how another villain would be introduced. It would be very out of place to include a new character now and, of the available characters, only Tooru would have an objective that would go against Josuke's. If he dies in the next chapter, I don't know how Araki would be able to include more content after Tsurugi's flashback.
May 22, 2021 6:23 AM
May 2017
PillowDevil said:
RabidFish said:

Well, personally, I don't know how another villain would be introduced. It would be very out of place to include a new character now and, of the available characters, only Tooru would have an objective that would go against Josuke's. If he dies in the next chapter, I don't know how Araki would be able to include more content after Tsurugi's flashback.

The problem is that we expect a Jojo part to end with a fight. Maybe this time the final conflict isn't a fight, but rather solving a problem, a moral dilemma. The FIGHT is over but the CONFLICT isn't resolved.
Jun 4, 2021 10:55 AM

Oct 2013
This chapter was fantastic. It's already been several chapters in a row presenting quality high enough to become pretenders to get the title "the best chapter of the manga", hehe.

Kaato was simply fantastic. One of the most interesting female characters in all Parts if you ask me.
Her Stand's name was quite surprising, but after listening to the song after which her Stand was named I can say that it fit its abilities. :)

I didn't expect Kaato to bring Tsurugi to perform equivalent exchange with Tooru and get rid of the curse that way. I expeceted rather Joubin being on the brink of death and Kaato bringing him almost dead, but still alive, near Tooru, to heal Joubin and eliminate the threat at the same time.

Plot-twist with Tsurugi was quite unexpected for me. However I'm worried about him... I think he might not be healed, but rather help Tooru awaken some new, mutated ability. "Wonder of Moon King"? We will see in the next chapters how the situation will develop.

gabotinus316 said:
Honestly, this is probably the best chapter we've had in a while. Not only did we get an amazing plot twist and Kaato's stand name reveal, we also got a new copypasta, which I put below for anyone who wants it.
"Inca no mezame potatoes". You deep fry them straight into cooking oil without any batter. You don't boil the inca no mezames... once the deep frying is done, you toss them into a stew. You peel and cut that variety of potatoes, that is the recipe I use when I make cream stew. I've been living at an apartment I rented nearby, so I brought a full pot of cream stew I made over.

I think I will put it in my signature, haha. I have never had anything in my forum signature and this short "story" might be a funny thing to put there. Like, something interesting and spoiler free.
Jul 30, 2021 3:44 PM

Mar 2018
wowowow was not expecting her to reveal tsurugi i thought it wouldve been a rokaka or something
Aug 24, 2021 4:54 PM

Oct 2012
Oh wow, this was super wild. Wasn't expecting Caato to pull such a badass stunt, but I really hope it works out! I never quite understood how the Higashikata curse even got healed in the first place, but I guess touching the ill person makes you take over his curse in their stead or something?

Kinda doubt this was it for Tooru though. Like, I doubt Caato is going to deal the final blow.
Feb 2, 2022 3:45 PM

Nov 2020
Damnnn didnt expect that coming. Cant wait to see what will happen.
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Jul 1, 2022 12:33 PM

Sep 2020
kaato played a sick move to be using tsurugi to perform an equivalent exchange with tooru
Dec 31, 2023 11:21 AM

Mar 2020
All these characters coming back and playing big parts in the story, I'm Herr for it. Kaato played Tooru hard in this chapter, hid her grandson in a card of decks lmao

The female characters in this part have been exceptional, props to Araki for that.
Joe, Joe Forever....
Jan 19, 5:45 PM
Apr 2020
Holy shit Toru undergoing an exchange with Tsurugi???? Wonder how this will turn out
Mar 14, 11:33 PM

Aug 2019
Kaato casually with one of the most clutch moments in the series jeez

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: Jojolion Chapter 5 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Oct 31, 2011

14 by Jfile904 »»
Apr 12, 1:26 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: Jojolion Chapter 4 Discussion

Rade-chan - Sep 30, 2011

12 by Jfile904 »»
Apr 12, 1:20 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: Jojolion Chapter 3 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jul 19, 2011

28 by Jfile904 »»
Apr 12, 1:08 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: Jojolion Chapter 33 Discussion

KiraYoshikage - Jun 20, 2014

31 by Tamamlanmamis »»
Apr 9, 6:46 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: Jojolion Chapter 27 Discussion

KiraYoshikage - Dec 19, 2013

22 by Tamamlanmamis »»
Apr 9, 4:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.