Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Edens Zero
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 12, 2021 7:27 AM

Jan 2012
I heard it´s quite popular on japanese television though.

I read the manga and I do plan on seeing the anime once its done, but so for the animation for the anime is kinda off-putting to me. Looks a little hollow.
How I love a game
Jun 14, 2021 6:04 AM
Oct 2018
I think it's pretty good, if you're looking for an anime that isn't too serious about the storyline
Jun 15, 2021 12:22 AM
Oct 2019
Dhonriz90 said:
I think it's pretty good, if you're looking for an anime that isn't too serious about the storyline

Correction it is a serious series
Jun 15, 2021 11:52 PM
Apr 2016
Because it's garbage and similar character design like fairy tail. The author definitely lost his creativity or he never had one
Jun 16, 2021 12:01 AM
Jul 2018
Because it is really bad in my opinion and the fandom is cancerous. The fans will literally bully anyone who doesn't like Eden's Zero or has an alternate point of view on it.

@troynatural1 I completely agree with that

@DlynK I haven't seen a single normally behaving, opinion-respecting Eden's Zero fan till now maybe because all of them are fanatics.

@MiraStraussFan99 nope. The Eden's Zero fanbase is the most toxic one I have ever seen. You are basically not allowed to have an alternate point of view on Eden's Zero. Take a look at my profile's comments section - the Eden's Zero fans angrily spammed there just because I gave their favourite anime a low score.

@LordChuckMoe221 see, it is because of people like you that I called the Eden's Zero fanbase toxic. Anyone with an alternate point of view will be considered as a troll and bullied for not liking Eden's Zero.
removed-userJun 16, 2021 7:41 PM
Jun 16, 2021 12:46 AM

Nov 2019
troynatural1 said:
Because it's garbage and similar character design like fairy tail. The author definitely lost his creativity or he never had one

( similar character design like fairy tail. The author definitely lost his creativity or he never had one )

Tell that to Akira the author of Dragon Ball. if he gets a pass, So does Mashima.

@TrashTasteOnline Not everyone in the fandom is cancerous , OP/Bleach/Naruto fanbase is way worse

FT fanbase is the most Polite ones

EZ has some good fanbase but there will always be someone or some people that will disagree. but that´s almost any series.
MiraStraussFan99Jun 16, 2021 12:50 AM
Jun 16, 2021 12:47 AM

May 2013
TrashTasteOnline said:
Because it is really bad in my opinion and the fandom is cancerous. The fans will literally bully anyone who doesn't like Eden's Zero or has an alternate point of view on it.

Who are the ones being cancerous exactly?

The haters saying things like "It's trash/garbage" at every opportunity and insulting Mashima for no reason everytime one of his series is brought up?
Or the fans defending a series/manga that they like?

To be clear, I'm not referring at the "fans" who insult. Those are fanatics and do not deserve to be treated as fans.
There is a huge difference between fans and fanatics.
Jun 16, 2021 2:15 AM

May 2013
TrashTasteOnline said:
@DlynK I haven't seen a single normally behaving, opinion-respecting Eden's Zero fan till now maybe because all of them are fanatics.

Unfortunately your review and very low rating being in the "front window" of the anime page I can totally see why this brings you some people your way.
Do I support this? Of course not.
Tho I could talk about your review (because there are things to talk about it) but that is not the topic.

There are actually places where fans are defending EZ with politeness.
Twitter can be one of them if you avoid some anitwitter people.
I'm in fact monitoring Edens Zero on Twitter and there is a community of devoted fans who politely, and with passion, talk about EZ and recommending it to other people.
And in most cases they just stop replying to 'hate' messages and ignore.

YouTube is also a nice place.
Especially among reactors. Fans are well welcoming them, commenting nicely.

And speaking about YouTube I'd like to bring a little something.

Very recently Chibi from Chibi Reviews made a video about Edens Zero.
He watched the first episode and did it with an open mind, without bias, despite his history with Fairy Tail.
And even with some negative points in the video, there are next to no insulting comments in the comment section, and almost no negative comments at all. Despite Chibi's history with FT.
And, except replies, I've read every one of them.
The like/dislike ratio is being overwhelming good too.

So, really, it depends on where you go.
Jun 16, 2021 6:29 AM
May 2010
The amount of unjustified hate this show is getting is beyond any reason. Those haters are literally talking out of their asses. The most "helpful" review is just pure BS with zero arguments. Everything mentioned there is something which is not present in EZ. That's not "someone's else opinion", it's just shameless hating/trolling. And that guy is saying that FZ fanbase is toxic. That's hilarious.

Jun 16, 2021 7:11 PM
Nov 2019
TrashTasteOnline said:

@troynatural1 I completely agree with that

@MiraStraussFan99 nope. The Eden's Zero fanbase is the most toxic one I have ever seen. You are basically not allowed to have an alternate point of view on Eden's Zero. Take a look at my profile's comments section - the Eden's Zero fans angrily spammed there just because I gave their favourite anime a low score.
Are you trolling? What you on? There are no toxic fanbase around here especially a series who started. Who you be interacting? Also people calling you out on your biased view isn't what make them toxic. Your put yourself on impact when you go in to critic on BS stuff without research and logic. Any fanbase would act like that. Sounds more like your the issue if you can't handle criticism on your side especially calling fandom the most toxic is dumb when they haven't done anything public or private unlike fanbases of MHA side for example.
Jun 16, 2021 7:15 PM
Nov 2019
troynatural1 said:
Art-Style doesn't change easily over years. Nothing to do to be lazy. That is stupid and debunked statement at this point if your shallow opinion is that 'it is not good cause of appearance' which has no logic there.
Jun 16, 2021 7:18 PM
Nov 2019
spaesu said:
because it's absolute god awful garbage
Nah, but you must be awful troll critic though. It has something planned unlike previous work. The author stated on plan on it going a direction compare to his previous works.
Jun 16, 2021 7:33 PM
Jul 2018
LordChuckMoe221 said:
spaesu said:
because it's absolute god awful garbage
Nah, but you must be awful troll critic though. It has something planned unlike previous work. The author stated on plan on it going a direction compare to his previous works.
im not a troll critic or awful, this is just really really bad lmao idgaf where its going because just watching that first episode was unbearable
Jun 17, 2021 8:06 AM

Nov 2019
spaesu said:
LordChuckMoe221 said:
im not a troll critic or awful, this is just really really bad lmao idgaf where its going because just watching that first episode was unbearable

First episode doesn´t always bring the interest sometimes it works but sometimes it needs 2 to 3 episodes

example

One Piece Anime took 3 episodes for me to get invested in.

And I love the series

Edens Zero is good
but I respect your opinion if you don´t want to watch it.
Jun 17, 2021 2:01 PM

May 2009
Thread Locked

A lot of baiting everywhere since the start of the thread and this topic could be summarized as an underrated/overrated one. You may use this thread if you want to talk about overrated/underrated anime.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Edens Zero Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

45 by nessflamvell1992 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:26 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2021

50 by amf85 »»
Nov 12, 2023 8:19 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2021

33 by Yubisoft »»
Oct 17, 2023 11:57 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

deg - Mar 29, 2021

162 by nyankana »»
Sep 10, 2023 11:39 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

deg - Mar 29, 2021

123 by NatsuDragneel33 »»
Aug 20, 2023 4:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.