Forum Settings
Forums

Car Erupts in Flames When Driver Uses Hand Sanitizer While Smoking a Cigarette

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 24, 2021 4:42 AM

Jul 2015
traed said:
Noboru said:

This looks like some advertising blog. You can't be for real

This is a similar thing as the study about contaminated face masks, except that masks are harmful in a wide-spread setting and that soap actually has a use for the general life

And if you see the sudden rise in Fungi cases, particularly Black Fungus, it should be even less of a reason to wear masks in a wide-spread use, especially when people re-use it, which is what the vast majority of the people in many countries do

I was making a joke since you're being rediculous. I know it is questionable from the source of the study being a company trying to sell a product but it isn't totally wrong either. When toilets flush they release aerosols. This is why you're not supposed to keep your toothbrush by your toilet. The soap dispensers in public restrooms are just opened up and refilled usually. The air hand driers arent very clean themselves and unless the paper towel dispenser is either a pull out or automatic that can be contaminated as well since a lot of people dont wash their hands well plus there is the door to leave the restroom which many people touch without washing their hands.

Ghemotoc said:

What they're for cleaning your hands? I thought they were sex toys :c

Not sure how with liquid soap....wait are you telling me they have bar soap in public toilets there and people share it? .

I wish they had bar soap :'C
Sadly yeah it's often one of those "push the super dirty button to clean your hands" soap things.
May 24, 2021 4:53 AM

Jun 2019
Meanwhile in France, some "people" use hand sanitizer to burn cars. Perhaps they took inspiration from this poor fellow.

https://www.nicematin.com/faits-divers/huit-vehicules-incendies-a-cannes-la-nuit-derniere-avec-du-gel-hydroalcoolique-689327
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.