Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 13, 2021 1:56 PM
Mar 2015
The gang keeps expanding
May 13, 2021 3:52 PM

Jul 2014
Nah Im with Shiro on this one, she def faking the amnesia.
The only funny part was Tetsuhiko shitting on Shiro and she hides behind Sueharu thus Sueharu smacking Tetsu's head, other than that I agree with other comments here that everything was cringe af, DogaKobo is wasted on this, so as the seiyuus aactually the seiyuus are the only reason I put up with this cringefest.
May 13, 2021 4:34 PM

Jun 2017
I wish the twins were the main love interests...they are way more interesting. (also must protecc)

Kuro is bullshitting with the amnesia for sure and I really wonder how awkward it will get when the whole thing backfires.

The agency boss seems like scum but since the wine was spilled they probably won't be working there anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-Stray said:
The only funny part was Tetsuhiko shitting on Shiro and she hides behind Sueharu thus Sueharu smacking Tetsu's head, other than that I agree with other comments here that everything was cringe af, DogaKobo is wasted on this, so as the seiyuus aactually the seiyuus are the only reason I put up with this cringefest.

It really shows in the animation that Doga Kobo likely didn't want to work on this and it's very low priority. Their CGDCT series look leagues above this. I don't even know why they agreed to work on it.

But for me this episode so far has been definitely among the better ones. I totally agree that the seiyuus are really the only ones keeping this afloat so it didn't become an instant dumpster fire.
May 13, 2021 5:25 PM
Mar 2020
This anime never never disappoint me to disappoint me with each episode.
May 13, 2021 7:05 PM

Nov 2011
So we're just letting this Amnesia thing to happen...Kuroha is trash. Quite frankly im starting to dislike maria as well.
Shiro is actually too good for this anime. She's funny, more open with her feelings, and quite frankly better looking.

It's painfully obvious who is going to end up with Maru in the end.

Gab5 said:
Rytakahashi09 said:
First girl in the harem to reject the MC + lying about amnesia.

Normally if we calculate with the basic formula of harem series Kuro will lose.

This was the weakest episode so far, a ridiculous amnesia plot, we've already seen her discussing what she could do with Tetsuhiko, and a stupid tastebud session that just doesn't make any sense. But she somehow remembers the fact that she hates Shiro. Why would she not remember that she hated that dish?

And Haru gets more and more stupid, telling Shiro not to be nasty to the girl who tried to embarrass her and came up with with a pointless revenge plot. And then he goes mad with the guy at the agency for hardly no reason while he usually brushes off all kinds of insults and stupidity. For sure, give up 3 million dollars to mess about with Shiro and your two untrustworthy school mates.

Unfortunately, it looks like, if there is to be a winner, it is Kuro, because she is the only one he stands up for and all the real stupidity in the plot surrounds her. And now she has three sisters supporting her, even when she is totally in the wrong. Haru is too spineless to go against all four of them. Although Midori seems to be more concerned than she ought to be.........

Nah the Amnesia made so much sense...she only lost her memory of that specific time frame when She Turned Down Maru AND the fact She hates Octopus Wieners...

The worst part is while Kuro was right about Shiro, after finding out the reason why he quit acting she quickly changed her mind about embarrassing Maru.

So basically is all comes back to Kuro and her starting all the nonsense. Which again makes her painfully obvious the winner in the end.
SoraSenpaiMay 13, 2021 7:13 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 13, 2021 7:39 PM
Dec 2018
SoraSenpai said:
So we're just letting this Amnesia thing to happen...Kuroha is trash. Quite frankly im starting to dislike maria as well.
Shiro is actually too good for this anime. She's funny, more open with her feelings, and quite frankly better looking.

It's painfully obvious who is going to end up with Maru in the end.

Gab5 said:

This was the weakest episode so far, a ridiculous amnesia plot, we've already seen her discussing what she could do with Tetsuhiko, and a stupid tastebud session that just doesn't make any sense. But she somehow remembers the fact that she hates Shiro. Why would she not remember that she hated that dish?

And Haru gets more and more stupid, telling Shiro not to be nasty to the girl who tried to embarrass her and came up with with a pointless revenge plot. And then he goes mad with the guy at the agency for hardly no reason while he usually brushes off all kinds of insults and stupidity. For sure, give up 3 million dollars to mess about with Shiro and your two untrustworthy school mates.

Unfortunately, it looks like, if there is to be a winner, it is Kuro, because she is the only one he stands up for and all the real stupidity in the plot surrounds her. And now she has three sisters supporting her, even when she is totally in the wrong. Haru is too spineless to go against all four of them. Although Midori seems to be more concerned than she ought to be.........

Nah the Amnesia made so much sense...she only lost her memory of that specific time frame when She Turned Down Maru AND the fact She hates Octopus Wieners...

The worst part is while Kuro was right about Shiro, after finding out the reason why he quit acting she quickly changed her mind about embarrassing Maru.

So basically is all comes back to Kuro and her starting all the nonsense. Which again makes her painfully obvious the winner in the end.

The entire colour scheme for the opening credits are her colours as well, they even have the clover. It is basically a tale of how a manipulative neighbour fooled a stupid boy into going out with her. Yes, he really is some kind of idiot to think that the octopus test would be valid in any way. And even to consider giving up 3 million dollars to be harrassed every day by her and her sisters. Although her sisters are nicer than her.

Agree about Maria as well, she is just starting to become a pain, she clearly has no chance of winning and is just there to put him in embarrassing situations.

I'm sure they will pull some stupid 180 at the last minute to explain why Shiro can't win. Haru doesn't even seem to like her that much now. After what he did, he just talks to her normally and scolds her for not wanting to offer Kuro a ride in the car. Complete turnaround from episode 1 when he could barely speak in front of her and was so fired up when she supposedly started dating Abe that he agreed to the stupid revenge plot. It is hard to believe that he even cared at all.

Gab5May 13, 2021 7:43 PM
May 13, 2021 7:53 PM
Feb 2021
AnySharkboy69 said:
The creator just keeps adding childhood friends, i know its a harem but cmon, make it intresting

It can't be helped. I admit this rom-com is following the uninteresting Harem Rom-Com Manual, and yet, it got 30k+ more copies sold than what 86 has done this week. I know. That's ridiculous, right?

I'm only watching Osamake for Trainwreck Entertainment (If I can find) each season.
May 14, 2021 5:02 AM

Oct 2017
That last scene was pretty cool, Maru did a good job there.
May 14, 2021 2:08 PM

Apr 2020
I have a feeling that president guy is the type of guy that exploits the people that work for him...
Like blackmail and shit

Glad that Maru did that to him
May 14, 2021 11:26 PM
Jan 2016
That amnesia thing was so fake lmao

I wonder how they are going to discover it and how

looking forward indeed
May 15, 2021 12:39 AM
Jul 2018
This show really feels like it should be better. It almost toes the line of becoming a harem romcom parody at times, before then settling back into being a bland generic show.
The timing feels off with a lot of the jokes and the characters flip flop their personalities a lot, especially the MC and Shiro, who's character on the first episode of two doesn't even begin to resemble her character now.
I'm not sure of this show was rushed due to covid but it's pretty dissapointing at this stage
May 15, 2021 1:35 AM

Nov 2013
so kuroha really has amnesia huh? good for him for turning down the agency tho
May 15, 2021 3:12 AM
Nov 2020
I have a Question, if Kuro had lost her memories from the starting of summer break last year then why wouldn't she hesitate in eating the octopus when the choking incident happened when they were kids? and she didn't hesitate? She would clearly have the memories of her choking on it.
May 15, 2021 6:47 AM

Aug 2014
I would go for that money :D Few years of hard work and pain and then no need to work for the rest of life ;d

He could just get angry and shout at him, but pouring wine over his head? First it is something a girl would do, is he a little sissy? Second that was humiliating, so now the manager will make sure he will not get back to show business...

I still think that amnesia is a lie.

The OP and ED are nice visually and the songs are ok for that show also.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 15, 2021 12:05 PM

May 2013
Haru: Romance Ended with Kuro and Shiro. Rena is my new target now 🤣

I like how all their names are just colors.
The Colorful Sisters are all colorful except for Kuro 😂
Midori = Green
Ao= Blue
Akane = Deep Red
Kuro = Black
Shiro = White
Maria = Peach
Asagi = Light Yellow

All the Boys have names from Fire Emblem plus one girl
May 25, 2021 2:27 PM
May 2020
haru is actually a master gyalist
May 25, 2021 2:27 PM
May 2020
haru is actually a master gyalist
Jun 22, 2021 12:50 PM

Nov 2017
&++ here I thought I was the only one who put whipped cream on their rice
Jun 24, 2021 10:12 AM

Jul 2020
"Oh so you have amnesia since 6 months ago? Fine, then let´s erase a trauma from childhood, I´m sure it works this way" - Probably the author while in a wild night in Palermo forest.

Few good character interaction, but great ones from Akane, Kuro and specially Haru at the end. Comeback? (ok probably not)

Also Tetsuhiko is the most normal person out there.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Jun 24, 2021 8:51 PM
Dec 2020
This episode didn’t go anywhere but chad Mc wtf😂🔥❤️❤️👍🏻.
Jul 2, 2021 12:07 PM

Sep 2012
MomoSinX said:
I wish the twins were the main love interests...they are way more interesting. (also must protecc)

Kuro is bullshitting with the amnesia for sure and I really wonder how awkward it will get when the whole thing backfires.

The agency boss seems like scum but since the wine was spilled they probably won't be working there anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-Stray said:

It really shows in the animation that Doga Kobo likely didn't want to work on this and it's very low priority. Their CGDCT series look leagues above this. I don't even know why they agreed to work on it.

But for me this episode so far has been definitely among the better ones. I totally agree that the seiyuus are really the only ones keeping this afloat so it didn't become an instant dumpster fire.

well shida and her sister and this 2 girls are all part of hes harem, all of them have a thing for him
Jul 7, 2021 1:36 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The memory loss is so fake (xD)
Maru was at least pretty good at the end with the wine on the manager's head
Aug 13, 2021 3:31 AM

Jul 2015
I wonder how long they gonna stretch Kuro having amnesia as its clearly an act. The agency guy is definitely a scumbag but Sueharu is literally a dumbass from my point of view for turning down a guaranteed 300 mil for 3 years of acting.

Aug 15, 2021 4:59 PM

Apr 2020
Kuro apparently lost her memory, and MaruHaru is on a critical crossroads in this episode as well. A bit more better episode than the previous ones, and YO Haru spilling that wine to Shun Hardass was the icing on the cake.
Aug 18, 2021 8:12 PM

Jan 2013
That ending, Sueharu the MVP!
I guess it was more than obvious that Kuroha lost her memories, she came to him and said she loved him and she doesn't know why she said no, that was way more than a confirmation xD
Anyways, i do hope he ends up with her.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 16, 2021 10:25 AM

Jun 2020
We get to see a bit more of Kuro's sisters in hand and they somehow resemble her in terms of personalities in a bit

I don't know whether I like the ear whispering or not but if it's coming from Shiro I don't mind it at all, I would've loved to see Sueharu feeding Kuro scenes more in the future why can't that happen

Momo was a troublemaker back then even told Sueharu a favor to die she could've saved him from embarrassment, Sueharu surely has done it.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2021

52 by Alexanime_ »»
Feb 15, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2021

60 by Buraot »»
Jan 20, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2021

179 by eldnahwen »»
Jan 13, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2021

117 by spicarie »»
Dec 6, 2023 3:08 PM

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2021

77 by aint_noway »»
Jul 6, 2023 8:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.