Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 8, 2021 8:52 PM
Jul 2019
Because her outfit is dumb and designed to sexualize her no matter how many excuses we can give for it. Though most superheroes outfits from American Comics are dumb anyway.

This made me remember the ridiculous Power Girl's outfit from DC comics. Maybe Momo's outfit is a reference to it? Lol
May 9, 2021 10:14 AM

Oct 2015
el3mel said:
Because her outfit is dumb and designed to sexualize her no matter how many excuses we can give for it. Though most superheroes outfits from American Comics are dumb anyway.

This made me remember the ridiculous Power Girl's outfit from DC comics. Maybe Momo's outfit is a reference to it? Lol

Power Girl's costume shows off some cleavage. It's not that ridiculous. Some women do that.
May 9, 2021 10:21 AM
Jul 2019
MoonStar9 said:
el3mel said:

Power Girl's costume shows off some cleavage. It's not that ridiculous. Some women do that.

Power Girl's one is different from other cleavage showing outfits. The boob window is supposed to be in the position of her super hero symbol like the Bat for Batman and the S for Superman. It's HER symbol like them. This makes it ridiculous when you think about it.

https://townsquare.media/site/622/files/2012/02/pgboohoo.jpg
May 9, 2021 10:27 AM
Dec 2020
Rembe said:
slimepoop said:
Well you don’t see kirishima’s meat hanging out but you see like 2/3 of momo’s chest. Men without shirts aren’t sexualized like a woman showing major cleavage. This is one of those arguments where the “equality” card doesn’t fit.
I mean you can’t really say that because I can subjectively say that Kiri having his chest out is as sexual as Momo’s chest gap (plus there are people who turned on by abs and chest muscles so cmon now), plus you only see about 1/3 at best which is in the middle, so you are right when you say the equality card doesn’t have a purpose in this controversy but mainly this controversy is entirely SUBJECTIVE imo.
I can agree it’s subjective, shouldn’t been more clear, but typically a man’s chest is less sexualized than a woman’s.
May 9, 2021 10:57 AM

Oct 2015
el3mel said:
MoonStar9 said:

Power Girl's one is different from other cleavage showing outfits. The boob window is supposed to be in the position of her super hero symbol like the Bat for Batman and the S for Superman. It's HER symbol like them. This makes it ridiculous when you think about it.

That was just the idiot Geoff Johns trying and failing horribly to make the obvious fanservice meaningful in those cringe-inducing panels. WB then put the idiot in charge of their DCEU which he helped to destroy. If they had just left good enough as is or, if they needed to, reframed her costume as a personal choice for body empowerment it would be well-received but like I said Geoff Johns is an idiot.

Still, Power Girl's costume is one of the most overly ridiculed costumes ever and all for showing some cleavage at a time when comic books were considered male nerd fantasy. Her costume is fanservice but there's nothing wrong with a bit of fanservice. And again, it isn't that ridiculous. It's just some cleavage which lots of women proudly show off anyway.
May 9, 2021 11:02 AM
Jul 2019
MoonStar9 said:
el3mel said:

That was just the idiot Geoff Johns trying and failing horribly to make the obvious fanservice meaningful in those cringe-inducing panels. WB then put the idiot in charge of their DCEU which he helped to destroy. If they had just left good enough as is or, if they needed to, reframed her costume as a personal choice for body empowerment it would be well-received but like I said Geoff Johns is an idiot.

Still, Power Girl's costume is one of the most overly ridiculed costumes ever and all for showing some cleavage at a time when comic books were considered male nerd fantasy. Her costume is fanservice but there's nothing wrong with a bit of fanservice.

I agree with the first paragraph in your post.

And I don't have problems with fan service either. Don't lose my hair over them. Some are done better than other though. Fan service when pushed straight in your face all the time becomes more ridiculous than being funny imo.
May 9, 2021 11:11 AM

Oct 2015
el3mel said:
MoonStar9 said:

Still, Power Girl's costume is one of the most overly ridiculed costumes ever and all for showing some cleavage at a time when comic books were considered male nerd fantasy. Her costume is fanservice but there's nothing wrong with a bit of fanservice.

I agree with the first paragraph in your post.

And I don't have problems with fan service either. Don't lose my hair over them. Some are done better than other though. Fan service when pushed straight in your face all the time becomes more ridiculous than being funny imo.

I'm not the biggest fan of ecchi or fanservice either and too much definitely makes the show too trashy for me to enjoy but if a character wears a somewhat revealing outfit or has some massive breasts or well-defined muscles I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.
May 9, 2021 11:41 AM

Apr 2020
Comparing apples with oranges Kirishima's character design is to showcase strength and for Momo it's her sex appeal with them big ass titties. Bit ridiculous to claim it's equally as fanservice-y when you know it's a battle shounen predominantly aimed at boys. I don't see no one claiming having topless boys/men in battle shounen or the action genre in general in any medium have always been topless to appeal to women. You can make the argument but common sense says this is not the case so it would make you a bit of a snowflake.
May 9, 2021 12:54 PM
Feb 2021
slimepoop said:
Rembe said:
I mean you can’t really say that because I can subjectively say that Kiri having his chest out is as sexual as Momo’s chest gap (plus there are people who turned on by abs and chest muscles so cmon now), plus you only see about 1/3 at best which is in the middle, so you are right when you say the equality card doesn’t have a purpose in this controversy but mainly this controversy is entirely SUBJECTIVE imo.
I can agree it’s subjective, shouldn’t been more clear, but typically a man’s chest is less sexualized than a woman’s.
that is true tho I will not deny that
May 9, 2021 12:59 PM

Oct 2020
because Kirishima is hotter than Momo and if you complain he will destroy you
# of bans: 4

@NoLiferSoul is an S+ tier MAL Staff member

@anime-prime and @AlexPaulLEWZ are S tier

Rest are mid
May 9, 2021 2:28 PM
Feb 2017
Kaasfondue said:
Comparing apples with oranges Kirishima's character design is to showcase strength and for Momo it's her sex appeal with them big ass titties. Bit ridiculous to claim it's equally as fanservice-y when you know it's a battle shounen predominantly aimed at boys. I don't see no one claiming having topless boys/men in battle shounen or the action genre in general in any medium have always been topless to appeal to women. You can make the argument but common sense says this is not the case so it would make you a bit of a snowflake.

The apples and oranges argument is always used when shown evidence of hypocrisy. Him being shirtless being a showcase of his strength is a dumb argument when All Might does the same thing, and better, whilst being fully clothed. If Momo's fanservice is aimed at boys, and boys like it, then what exactly is the issue...? Both the audience and author are benefitting from it. It is equally as fanservicey, it's just that you've been conditioned to think otherwise.

Interesting point you made about women. You've basically said it's not fanservice if it isn't to intentionally turn the audience on. Which is why buff shirtless men doesn't count as fanservice, because the audience would be mostly (straight) boys and they wouldn't be turned on by that. That being said, Horikoshi said Momo's gap is to allow for her creation quirk to work. So from that, we must say that the gap isn't fanservice since turning on boys wasn't the intention.

Snowflake diss was cringe, expand your vocabulary
It's Aiko!!!!
May 9, 2021 3:01 PM

Nov 2014
--Void-- said:
People complain about a 2d animated character...
Yeeah, good luck saying that to the Twitter users.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2021 3:02 PM

Nov 2014
sailor_saffy said:
Tbf I don't like Kirishima's costume either and would prefer if he had a shirt or something on his chest, but it's not as bad since men don't have anything on their chest that needs to be covered, and so there's nothing really wrong when they walk around shirtless. Women have breasts on the other hand and I'm weirded out by how this 15 year old is sexualized this much. It also doesn't help that Momo is often a target of fanservice within the class, which brings even more light to her hero costume. I get that she needs it for her quirk but it's still awkward seeing her walking around like that. Even the other characters feel weirded out by her exposed breasts lol it just makes things even more awkward.
It wouldn't make much sense for Kirishima to wear a shirt because he hardens himself multiple times when using his quirk and it'll end up ruining his shirt, it would though make more sense if that shirt would be capable to withstand the sharpness of his hardening and stay intact. Just imagine how many shirts he has to replace.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2021 3:08 PM
Apr 2018
TheOneOfSeven said:
--Void-- said:
People complain about a 2d animated character...
Yeeah, good luck saying that to the Twitter users.
lol I don't use twitter. I already know how retarded they are.
May 9, 2021 3:38 PM

Apr 2020
MinorTatu said:
Kaasfondue said:

The apples and oranges argument is always used when shown evidence of hypocrisy. Him being shirtless being a showcase of his strength is a dumb argument when All Might does the same thing, and better, whilst being fully clothed. If Momo's fanservice is aimed at boys, and boys like it, then what exactly is the issue...? Both the audience and author are benefitting from it. It is equally as fanservicey, it's just that you've been conditioned to think otherwise.

Interesting point you made about women. You've basically said it's not fanservice if it isn't to intentionally turn the audience on. Which is why buff shirtless men doesn't count as fanservice, because the audience would be mostly (straight) boys and they wouldn't be turned on by that. That being said, Horikoshi said Momo's gap is to allow for her creation quirk to work. So from that, we must say that the gap isn't fanservice since turning on boys wasn't the intention.

Snowflake diss was cringe, expand your vocabulary
What is really hypocritical is handwave away how men typically identify with masculine attributes such as muscled bodies and how Kirishima is a very "manly man" type of character. Look at history, this shit has been done for thousands of years, 70' and 80's action movies are full of shirtless men while aimed at a male audience.

I don't have a problem with Momo's design personally. I'm just stating what I believe is closer to the truth, which is that the intent behind each character designs is different, Momo for sex appeal and Kirishima for male fantasy of being a ripped manly man.

Horikoshi can suck my ass. What he said is irrelevant. What he has created is not. A big titted girl with a revealing outfit. Can't tell me it's not meant to be sexy and it's just for her quirk. We don't even know which one came first, the idea of the quirk or the design of the character.

And what I meant is that both can be equally as sexualized by the audience because that's subjective, but that the intent behind Momo's design is more sexual than Kirishima's according to common sense. Not that one is fanservice and one isn't. I meant one more sexual than the other. But both are fanservice really, both aimed at boys, both for different reasons.
May 9, 2021 11:31 PM

Oct 2015
Kaasfondue said:

MHA actually has a large female readership both in Japan and in NA. Most popular Shounen manga tend to be. See Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan, and Jujutsu Kaisen. You can't target one audience anymore, you have to hit that four quadrant to become a sensation. The massive female readership is partially why all the popular characters of MHA are bishounen, the female characters rank so low, and Boys Love shipping is so massive with the series. And I'm sure there are plenty of gay males following as well so, yes, Kirishima's outfit is fanservice. Not that there's anything wrong with fanservice so long as it doesn't bring the IP down to the trashy territory.
May 10, 2021 1:22 AM
May 2018
el3mel said:

Sexualizing is not bad. Just like fanservice Some people may like it while others don't. If you don't like it just ignore it since it's not going anywhere and if you can't ignore it, simply drop the show and watch something else that suit your taste.
And before you say you didn't ask for it to be changed, some others harassed the author for sexualizing the characters. Which is toxic and disgusting behaviors that needs to stop.
And finally, NO! they are NOT minors, they are fictional characters. ink on a paper!!!!

May 10, 2021 2:52 AM

Oct 2015
Tiagura said:
el3mel said:

Sexualizing is not bad. Just like fanservice Some people may like it while others don't. If you don't like it just ignore it since it's not going anywhere and if you can't ignore it, simply drop the show and watch something else that suit your taste.
And before you say you didn't ask for it to be changed, some others harassed the author for sexualizing the characters. Which is toxic and disgusting behaviors that needs to stop.
And finally, NO! they are NOT minors, they are fictional characters. ink on a paper!!!!

I agree with most of what you said except the bold part. In a lot of countries ink on paper doesn't matter. If the characters are notably under 18 or are very young in appearance and the anime is hyper-sexualised the content could be banned from entering certain countries. That's why the To Love Ru Darkness manga and the anime for Seikon no Qwaser haven't been licensed. In fact, Anime Limited in the UK tried to license Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid for local distribution and was banned from doing so because of the characters' ages, even though they mostly look like adults.
May 10, 2021 3:32 AM
May 2018
MoonStar9 said:
Tiagura said:

I agree with most of what you said except the bold part. In a lot of countries ink on paper doesn't matter. If the characters are notably under 18 or are very young in appearance and the anime is hyper-sexualised the content could be banned from entering certain countries. That's why the To Love Ru Darkness manga and the anime for Seikon no Qwaser haven't been licensed. In fact, Anime Limited in the UK tried to license Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid for local distribution and was banned from doing so because of the characters' ages, even though they mostly look like adults.

You know if they ban loli and minor fanservice I would care less since I'm into milfs. So it won't affect me. The issue is that these people give 0 fuck about real children that has been sexualized or abused. In fact some of these people turn to be a actual pedophile themselves!
The other issue is that these people want to control people through media and this is a one way to do so. Now they ask to get rid of minors fanservice, Tomorrow they ask to get rid of all fanservice.
Video games industry is a prime example, fanservice there are not allowed at all!

TiaguraMay 10, 2021 3:39 AM
May 10, 2021 10:16 AM
Mar 2016
They can complain whatever they want, I'm glad japanese ppl don't fell to this subjects like in USA culture with twitter or other social network. Yay.
May 11, 2021 4:30 AM
Mar 2021
MTL_Stardust said:
Wait people complain about momo's outfit? I mean ecchi-ness aside I think it looks pretty neat and makes sense ability wise. Like she needs as much skin showing as possible so she has as much area as possible to create shit like a fucking canon?? Yea it makes sense in my book. And besides it looks sexy so yeaa.
MTL_Stardust said:
Wait people complain about momo's outfit? I mean ecchi-ness aside I think it looks pretty neat and makes sense ability wise. Like she needs as much skin showing as possible so she has as much area as possible to create shit like a fucking canon?? Yea it makes sense in my book. And besides it looks sexy so yeaa.
that last phrase is exactly why it’s there
May 11, 2021 5:04 AM
May 2020
Ooga_BoogaBoi said:
MTL_Stardust said:
MTL_Stardust said:
that last phrase is exactly why it’s there
lol I mean I honestly dont undertand the problem. Its a fictional character, unless the character looks like a literal child I dont see any problem.
May 11, 2021 5:10 AM
Jul 2018
Because Kirishima is a boy.
May 11, 2021 12:58 PM

Mar 2020
MinorTatu said:
They're basically the same thing, and I think Kirishima's hero outfit is pretty cool. And I think Momo's outfit make sense given her ability

But a lot of people say Momo's chest gap is unnecessary, despite the reasoning for it.

Fine, if we take necessity aside, why can't it just be aesthetic similiar to Kirishima's? Even Bakugo has his arms exposed in his summer outfit, and no one is gonna complain about Bakugo, so I can't understand the "it's not safe to be exposed" argument

Edit: The point is Kirishima's chest gap is less necessary than Momo's. Momo at least got some semblance of an explanation, Kirishima just walks around shirtless for nothing. There are just as many girls turned on by Kirishima's abs and pecs as there are guys turned on by Momo's babas. And besides, even if Momo was fully clothed she'd still get sexualised by the fanbase. It happens with Uraraka, it happens with Bakugo. Genitals aren't comparable to breasts, so don't try that approach. Dick = Vagina, Dick ≠ Boobs.

There's a culture of censoring body parts that are deemed as attractive to the male gaze, that's why people wish for boobs and female ass to be censored, whereas showing a guy's ass isn't as controversial. But these are conventions from men from hundreds of years ago, and men from hundreds of years ago didn't know that girls could get horny too. That's why people who aren't free thinkers react badly to Momo's outfit but not Kirishima's even though they're essentially the same thing and cause the same effect in viewers who are attracted to them.
Personally i dont like both outfits..
They are both used as tools of fanservice imo. and ngl both are highly attractive as well(I mean even i get turned on by kirishima ngl) t
However The points u made are valid and i myself would much prefer them both covered. Momo doesnt really make something from her Breasts and kirishima can use the extension of his hair(Or from a similar material) to make a costume like Mirio did. its not that hard tbh. But as I said both are way attractive and are used as a tool for fanservice so its justified i guess for the audience i guess(I hope they change there outfits though). Anyways i am highly surprised by the rapid drop in MHA ratings tbh. I mean Season 5 is at 7.54..
May 15, 2021 8:07 AM

Jul 2019
Because Momo is a girl with boobs and Kirishima is a boy with nipples

Society pretty much believes cleavage is the equivalent of dick bulge
May 15, 2021 8:15 AM
Jul 2020
Mojo's cleavage is the second most important reason I watch hero academia.
They should show more.
I dunno what anyone's problem is
May 15, 2021 7:58 PM
Apr 2021
Rembe said:
richardsond said:
Yes yes, I am a complainer about Momos hero outfit. Why the gap in her chest? Is it really necessary? If that was covered up she could always open it up. Also Kiris outfit is cool, and because it’s not that inappropriate. Momo is a girl and for everyone to be seeing that is very inappropriate. Some people even find it disturbing. Please no one reply hate because it’s my own opinion and I dont really care because hate does nothing.
I mean it’s justified so plus you can make the same argument about Kirishima cuz him having his chest out is just unnecessary fanservice and women are attracted to muscles, chest etc so some people may get turned on by it, it’s not like Momo who uses her SKIN to use her quirk and she did explain that so it’s kind of a double standard.(plus your saying that Momo’s chest gap is more inappropriate than Kiri’s chest out which is very contradictory)

People say that kiris open chest helps him with his quirk and same with Momo. But I still dont understand why they couldn’t of just made that closed up so she could just open it up. Anyways I would just like to point out im not trying to start a agrument its just my own opinion, thats all.
May 15, 2021 8:06 PM

Jul 2020
I don't know where you're seeing complaints. But for the few who are complaining, use common sense. Momo is a girl, and Kirishima is a boy, why do you think it's 'okay' for Kirishima and not Momo. It's not too hard to figure out.
May 17, 2021 2:39 PM

Jun 2011
Argue all you want but this is just a standard case of tasteless fanservice which is also used in lots of other shows. It also involves female characters more often and differently than male characters.

Seen a lot worse than this, so just ending up ignoring it.
May 21, 2021 12:52 AM

Mar 2015
Nothing offends me about MHA. It's been a weak season in my opinion so far though.
May 24, 2021 3:33 PM

May 2011
Blobiki said:
Argue all you want but this is just a standard case of tasteless fanservice which is also used in lots of other shows. It also involves female characters more often and differently than male characters.

Tasteless? You have no clue what you are talking about. My Hero Acedemia is very low on the fan-service scale. You clearly are not familiar with ecchi and hentai shows, where your nonsensical views would hold slightly more weight.

Let me destroy your last sentence on the 1st paragraph:

Class 1-A has 14 boys and 6 girls only (with one of them being invisible), so the show obviously involves guys a lot more. If you’re bad at math, that means there are approximately 3 guys for every 1 girl.

Just watch the swimming pool and hot tub episodes in the previous seasons of my Hero Academia. The boys are shown half naked for many long scenes whereas the girls only get 2 seconds, part of that short period simply being Mineta’s imagination.

Tougata Mirio (a guy) was shown naked multiple times. There is no female equivalent to that.

The show runners were probably cautious of overly sensitive SJW’s like you, so they pandered to you, but it clearly didn’t work. Here you are b***hing anyway, because you fail to see your own hypocrisy, double standards & ignorance. You just want to see what you want to see. Don’t talk about or comment on things that you are clearly not knowledgeable.
"Giving one's name to someone about to die is meaningless." - Hiko Seijuurou
"There are no miracles in this world; there are only accidents, inevitabilities, and what you are going to do. That is it." - Himura Yuu
"A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is learning how to kill. No pretty words you say will change that." - Hiko Seijuurou
May 24, 2021 9:50 PM

Mar 2019
Because we live in a society.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
May 25, 2021 5:13 AM

Jun 2011
Seijurou said:
Blobiki said:

Tasteless? You have no clue what you are talking about. My Hero Acedemia is very low on the fan-service scale. You clearly are not familiar with ecchi and hentai shows, where your nonsensical views would hold slightly more weight.

Let me destroy your last sentence on the 1st paragraph:

Class 1-A has 14 boys and 6 girls only (with one of them being invisible), so the show obviously involves guys a lot more. If you’re bad at math, that means there are approximately 3 guys for every 1 girl.

Just watch the swimming pool and hot tub episodes in the previous seasons of my Hero Academia. The boys are shown half naked for many long scenes whereas the girls only get 2 seconds, part of that short period simply being Mineta’s imagination.

Tougata Mirio (a guy) was shown naked multiple times. There is no female equivalent to that.

The show runners were probably cautious of overly sensitive SJW’s like you, so they pandered to you, but it clearly didn’t work. Here you are b***hing anyway, because you fail to see your own hypocrisy, double standards & ignorance. You just want to see what you want to see. Don’t talk about or comment on things that you are clearly not knowledgeable.

Ok, thank you for your time cursing on my comment. Hope you feel better now. Now, the point here is what exactly?

Have I offended you somehow? Am I a SJW?

You need to chill bro.
May 25, 2021 8:16 AM
Feb 2017
Xphyxia9898 said:
I hope the op gets help very soon.

This is very ironic coming from someone with bunny girl senpai in their favorites
It's Aiko!!!!
May 25, 2021 11:52 PM
Apr 2021
MinorTatu said:
Xphyxia9898 said:
I hope the op gets help very soon.

This is very ironic coming from someone with bunny girl senpai in their favorites
what's wrong with that...did u even watch it? What do you think its about lmao.
Ps I'm not a huge fan of mha...nor I care about momos or kirishimas outfit. Yes I'm indeed a random dude going through the forums and I saw this. I just think it's dumb. I think the op is trolling but if he is not, he needs help. Thanks! Don't quote me again.
Xphyxia9898May 26, 2021 12:01 AM
May 26, 2021 9:17 PM
Aug 2018
because kirishima doesn't have tits dumbass
May 27, 2021 12:13 PM
Jul 2016
A part of me thinks it'd make more sense to have something like a tube top because it'd be more appropriate given her age and offer even more skin for her creation, but another part of me can't help but think about the times she creates huge objects to the point that she literally has to open her top entirely (ie the time in the hero license battle with the really cold corridor). In those scenes it'd probably be harder for her to really get enough skin in the proper shape for her quirk but I may just be overthinking it. Honestly, I don't think it's that bad, especially compared to Kill la Kill for instance, but I respect that others feel differently for it.
May 28, 2021 1:06 PM

Mar 2016
kirishimas kind of makes sense because his clothes will probably rip if he hardens too much

and yeah, momo does need to have her skin exposed to use her quirk, but it's just a little weird that apparently the best possible way to do that would be through her chest. she's even seen using her back to produce things, so why not there?

also she's been embarrassed and shy about using her quirk in front of guys multiple times, having to either be covered up or turn away from them. really just makes you wonder why it's there in the first place.

she is also 15. not saying that 15 y/os can't have big boobs, but it's weird to me that horikoshi is a grown man designing a 15 y/o girl's costume to be super revealing but that's just my opinion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

May 28, 2021 8:27 PM

Jan 2016
machuzka said:
kirishimas kind of makes sense because his clothes will probably rip if he hardens too much

and yeah, momo does need to have her skin exposed to use her quirk, but it's just a little weird that apparently the best possible way to do that would be through her chest. she's even seen using her back to produce things, so why not there?

also she's been embarrassed and shy about using her quirk in front of guys multiple times, having to either be covered up or turn away from them. really just makes you wonder why it's there in the first place.

she is also 15. not saying that 15 y/os can't have big boobs, but it's weird to me that horikoshi is a grown man designing a 15 y/o girl's costume to be super revealing but that's just my opinion ¯_(ツ)_/¯

let's say she need a weapon or a cannon in the middle of a battle, do you really think it's practical to do that from her back? or let's say she needs explosives you can't reach it they'll just fall off, doing from her back doesn't make any sense

she's a fictional character AKA not a real human being, her "age" does matter,but let's follow your reasoning, Kirishima is also 15 ,do you also think it's weird for horikoshi a grown man to be designing a 15 y/o boy in a half naked costume ¯_(ツ)_/¯?

Come on can we please stop with this BS puritanism that is all facade? and even worst implying pedophilia where there isn't any...

btw what i find most funny is that most of the people complaining specially on twitter about her outfit are doing yaoi fanfics and lewd drawnings of the male characters...
mirosMay 28, 2021 8:36 PM
May 29, 2021 8:32 AM

Dec 2015
Because Momo is a girl, which is seen as objectifying women. Also, double-standard.
May 31, 2021 11:10 AM
Oct 2019
Really guys, is this necessary to discuss? Lmao
If you respect Kohei Horikoshi Design, then stop this pointless argument.
May 31, 2021 11:19 AM
Jul 2020
Nunbo_Arbur said:
Because Momo is a girl, which is seen as objectifying women. Also, double-standard.

Objectifying women?
That is not objectifying
A lot of women like to show their cleavage to feel sexy
Nov 13, 2022 7:22 PM

Aug 2020
I LOVE Momo's outfit with ALL my might and soul.

Saturday's episode featured her brave moments, and there were lots of satisfying shots. Momo is one of the HOTTEST characters in BNHA.

So I'd say the ones who complain are either envious women or gays (no offense).

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

202 by bapaejoget »»
Apr 18, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2021

193 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 9, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

297 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

293 by Yurisu »»
Mar 28, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

144 by oozePOP »»
Mar 15, 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.