Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 1, 2021 3:04 PM

Nov 2013
MitchellMi said:
Jesus christ... Can someone please tell me how long this boring competition arc will last?

If i remember correctly it's only half of the season? You can see how many teams are left and so far we had 2 episodes per team so that's how many episodes for this arc are left i suppose
May 1, 2021 3:06 PM
Jan 2021
MitchellMi said:
Jesus christ... Can someone please tell me how long this boring competition arc will last?

How in the hell is any of this boring
May 1, 2021 3:07 PM
Jan 2021
Akirarara said:
Yaoyorozu was weak man. I'm not satisfied with this defeat. Too many people giving her credits. Only Takoyami pulled the weight.

First of you spelled Tokoyami name wrong second the entire reason he was able to even find them was because of Momo
May 1, 2021 3:08 PM
Jan 2021
Lussid said:
this episode was kinda boring. hopefully it gets more interesting later on...

What is boring about it seriously
May 1, 2021 3:20 PM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
I really enjoyed this episode, and I like to see that Class B won. It always feels weird when Class A is seen like this unstoppable force that is basically invincible. Really enjoyed the growth that Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu have gone through. Mushroom girl has a really cool quirk, and I found it very cool seeing her secret an potentially deadly weapon. All in all solid episode. Can't wait to see match 3 with Iida and Todoroki. Tetsutetsu might be a real challenge though.
May 1, 2021 3:53 PM
May 2020
if Tokoyami didn't have that dumb bird head I would like him more but I just can't take him seriously lol.

don't stop the biased commentary, fuck class A.
May 1, 2021 4:26 PM

Jan 2013
Momo is such a stupid character. Shes supposed to be smart and she can only come up with shields or canons everytime? lol
May 1, 2021 4:51 PM
Jul 2018
The defeat of class A was very out of the blue, a very tense episode is with several good fights.
May 1, 2021 5:00 PM
Feb 2019
If the girl will literally grow mushrooms in your throat to choke you because "real world has no mercy" or whatever, then why doesn't he just snap her neck or gouge out her eyes with his beak? After all, this is "real world fighting conditions".
May 1, 2021 5:07 PM

Apr 2014
was nice to see this animated all the matches so far have been amazing the matches was also good when read in the manga but the anime versions are even better

with that said just like when i first saw this match in manga form they are so lucky that noone knew mushroom girl could pull that bs off lol but wonder what kind of things she'd be able to do as she improved it though its crazy to even think about it

but yeah great ep this arc is much better in anime form
"one step at a time"
May 1, 2021 6:02 PM

Feb 2021
did they change the guy with the darkness quirk mid episode, he sounded like a girl :/ (.)(.)
May 1, 2021 7:09 PM

May 2020
This might be one of the worst episodes of all time. Gross.
May 1, 2021 7:23 PM

Jul 2016
As ridiculous as it is, I gotta appreciate the creativity of having a character that can attack using onomatopoeias. If only Fukidashi's design wasn't so uninspiring...

Entertaining episode as usual. Kinoko girl new underrated waifu, by the way.
May 1, 2021 7:36 PM
Apr 2013
Venumidas said:
4 minutes in and the Episode starts.

Just a reminder that Studio BONES hates BNHA.

7 minutes in and the Episode actually starts moving forward.

This is the first time in anime history where I literally had to skip through the episode to actually watch it, it sucks that this seemingly is the only thing I have this season.

Can we please get BNHA canceled so BONES can actually work on something they enjoy?

Why do they hate it?
May 1, 2021 7:50 PM
Aug 2020
KingNyrd said:
Venumidas said:
4 minutes in and the Episode starts.

Just a reminder that Studio BONES hates BNHA.

7 minutes in and the Episode actually starts moving forward.

This is the first time in anime history where I literally had to skip through the episode to actually watch it, it sucks that this seemingly is the only thing I have this season.

Can we please get BNHA canceled so BONES can actually work on something they enjoy?

Why do they hate it?

He’s just talking out of his ass.
May 1, 2021 8:24 PM
Jan 2021
Starmiya said:
Momo is such a stupid character. Shes supposed to be smart and she can only come up with shields or canons everytime? lol

Oh yeah because when 2 ginormous hands shaped as fists comes flying at you your gonna want a bow staff no not a shield and if you want to launch something a catapult would work except it would take longer or something smaller like a rocket launcher would work not like that would be unpredictable where it’s going considering you have to hold it no don’t get the cannon which is garunteed to go over the wall yeah she really stupid

If you can’t tell because your the stupid one here I’m being sarcastic
May 1, 2021 8:48 PM
Jul 2019
I won't lie, I found the comic quirk to be really creative. MHA has a lot of potential when it comes to creative quirks when done properly.
May 1, 2021 9:11 PM
Nov 2016
It was a meh episode to be honest, it's good to see Class B shinning from time to time but I feel like Class A was downgraded in this episode, Momo should have created items way before encountering the enemy, she's like the ultimate support team.

I really can't take some of the characters seriously here, I know they are gag characters but having a dude with the head of a freaking manga and saying manga words is just dumb for me and I can't enjoy stuff like these, interesting ability though but his manga head is just dumb.

And like always, that blonde guy that shoots lasers is useless but we already expected this one, he barely did anything in the entire fight and the invisible girl should have been naked from the beginning to spy on the enemy.

Seriously, Class A was downgraded in this episode.
May 1, 2021 9:30 PM

Apr 2021
Lazar boy was as useless as he can ever been. I wonder how he got admitted at UA

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

May 1, 2021 10:25 PM

Oct 2008
i'm so proud of class B being to able to win against Class A! Yaoyorozu worked hard! i hope she doesn't get discouraged! well her boobs are big so she can't be discouraged by that lololz!
5/5.

May 1, 2021 10:46 PM
Aug 2020
I don’t wanna sound like an ass but i kinda wanted class B to win this round and i got that wish granted, kendo is cool.
May 1, 2021 11:06 PM

Feb 2016
*zZzzzzzzZzzzzzZzzz* Next arc when?
May 2, 2021 1:00 AM
Jan 2021
Worst season.also the mushroom girl ability is too op,she could literally choke most people within a minute .poor writing and too many flashbacks/recaps .sorry to say this but there are many better shows in spring then this .season 4 seems really very good compared to this
May 2, 2021 1:02 AM
Jan 2021
Harem_lover94 said:
If the girl will literally grow mushrooms in your throat to choke you because "real world has no mercy" or whatever, then why doesn't he just snap her neck or gouge out her eyes with his beak? After all, this is "real world fighting conditions".

Yeah I agree,hope bakugo doesnt show any mercy to class b
May 2, 2021 2:26 AM
May 2020
2132 said:
Akirarara said:
Yaoyorozu was weak man. I'm not satisfied with this defeat. Too many people giving her credits. Only Takoyami pulled the weight.

First of you spelled Tokoyami name wrong second the entire reason he was able to even find them was because of Momo

I would agree with you if she had been doing that from the start. Being called a strategist or a brain after being tactically beaten doesn't do justice.
May 2, 2021 2:31 AM
May 2020
2132 said:
Starmiya said:

Oh yeah because when 2 ginormous hands shaped as fists comes flying at you your gonna want a bow staff no not a shield and if you want to launch something a catapult would work except it would take longer or something smaller like a rocket launcher would work not like that would be unpredictable where it’s going considering you have to hold it no don’t get the cannon which is garunteed to go over the wall yeah she really stupid

Her getting caught by class B's strategy in the first place makes her stupid. She can't perform well in combat, she lost in strategy. What's left of her? Kendo had her beaten in every single way. Instead of showering praises and calling her strong, I want her to grow from this defeat with more determination and decisiveness. Call it tough love.
AkirararaMay 2, 2021 2:56 AM
May 2, 2021 4:52 AM
Sep 2019
So uh... just fighting, not plot, good thing I put anime I watch in 2x speed these days
May 2, 2021 5:18 AM

Oct 2009
This whole arc feels like a Naruto filler, hope things pick up soon..
Also as much as I love Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami and Kendo deserves the praise,,
May 2, 2021 8:24 AM
Jan 2021
Akirarara said:
2132 said:

Her getting caught by class B's strategy in the first place makes her stupid. She can't perform well in combat, she lost in strategy. What's left of her? Kendo had her beaten in every single way. Instead of showering praises and calling her strong, I want her to grow from this defeat with more determination and decisiveness. Call it tough love.

I didn’t say her strategy was perfect but Kendo had the foresight and Momo was not stupid because Momo won in one thing getting that bag to her teammates which would have been the winning play except mushroom girl can put those mushrooms in windpipes
May 2, 2021 8:31 AM
Jan 2021
Akirarara said:
2132 said:

I would agree with you if she had been doing that from the start. Being called a strategist or a brain after being tactically beaten doesn't do justice.

Yeah but Kendo is no slouch and due to the quirks involved Momo lost but it was close Kendo said so herself also it wasn’t a strategist or brain but a leader as she thought of her teammates first obviously she needs more practice but she is this far already that is what’s impressive
May 2, 2021 12:59 PM

Jul 2014
This episode was pure trash. I'm not talking about the fact that it was too predictable or that the narration was neglected (too much useless flashback and even scenes that were repeated for no legitimate reason), it simply seems like a boring filler episode (the whole arc seems like a filler to be honest).

Can we talk about the fact that the episode start at almost 5 minutes, seriously !? The studio is extending artificially the number of episodes to gain time or because of incompetence or laziness. For an action-focused episode it was just too slow-paced and all scenes are forgettable. In one word, it's a disappointment.
May 2, 2021 3:18 PM

Mar 2019
As always, hate getting every power of every character on every episode explained to to me with an off voice, quite a boring episode with finally the worst possible character comic man in display here, like i didn't have enough questions with cool characters like Tokoyami, tbh this is the kind of episode that makes me wanna drop the show, if it doesn't pick up somehow i doubt i'm following in manga as i was before, should sell the rest of my volumes just like the first 10 really, this shonen is not doing it for me.
May 2, 2021 3:57 PM
Dec 2011
I feel like this show is starting to become repetitive. I don't want this series to be another shounen with 1000 episodes like naruto. Anyone know if they plan on ending the anime before the Manga ends? If not I'll probably drop this show. I'm tired of it. The animation and sound is good. The ending slaps and so does the op. But really? Another tournament arc?
May 2, 2021 4:04 PM
Dec 2019
Don't get me wrong I LOVE MHA! But... this ep was kinda lame.... The fight of Yao-momo was ok, however what the fuk was that "manga hero" ??? Was he fking born with a newspaper head (maybe body)? How does he eat or see? Oh, and the "mushroom girl" ? What? I mean... yea growing mushroom in Your lung might be pretty strong acpect of someones power but just growing mushrooms on your body doesn't seems to be that much of a deal. So You have a mushroom on your hand so what? In the EP they really do be like: OMG it's a mushroom, groose, we can't move or whatever. Just ignoring the mushroom on Your butt? No, we rather stay on the spot and freak out how much disgusting a mushroom is. This ep felt more like a parody.... :D
May 2, 2021 4:35 PM

Dec 2015
This was legitimately one of the most boring episodes of this show, surprisingly almost as bad as the Tea villain episodes and cringe rock band show. It felt like I was watching something like JoJo, Jujutsu Kaisen or Kimetsu no Yaiba due to how inconsequential everything felt. I know I promised to keep watching this at least to Season 6, but man this will be a boring journey.
May 2, 2021 4:38 PM
May 2011
Ok, the lowest rating I have given so far to a bnha is a 4 , but this , this just takes the cake . Such a boring episode, dragged and lame af .

1/5
May 3, 2021 5:56 AM
Apr 2021
Thoughts on Episode 6
May 3, 2021 5:57 AM
Apr 2021
Thoughts on Episode 6
May 3, 2021 6:01 AM

Aug 2015
Great to see Class B shining after all the spotlight has been on Class A.

Could do without the constant recap, especially moments shown like 30 seconds earlier.
#FreePalestine 🇵🇸
May 3, 2021 7:16 AM

Sep 2014
man was the pacing always this bad? BnHA stood out because it was generic shounen but simply better, now this too has turned into one of those shows with 5 minutes of content stretched out for an entire episode and filled with nothing but tropes
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 3, 2021 4:30 PM
Dec 2020
Despite the lose Tokoyami and Yao-Momo did very well for their team.
Kendo from Class B, also looks like a very promising student.
Really starting to enjoy this fights and this season overall !
May 3, 2021 5:12 PM
May 2020
The pacing this season for this arc is terrible. So much better in the manga. They just draw it out so much, I ended up skipping because I already knew what was going to happen. Booooring >:l
May 3, 2021 6:19 PM

Jul 2013
That was a pretty intense back and forth between class 1-A and 1-B. The big brain fight between Momo and Kendo finally came to an conclusion. Both of them surely are the most skilled in anticipating events.

Momos lucky bag which contained the etanol and the goggles for Tokoyami and Hagakure almost brought an comeback for class 1-A. Komori definitely made the difference at the end. If she didn't stop Tokoyami it's almost certainly over.

But again this showed a lot of them improved a lot, so I'm looking forward to Todorokis match in the next episode.

May 3, 2021 6:48 PM

Jan 2020
I thought it was pretty boring tbh but it was cool seeing class 1b get the win on this one. I wasn't super surprised since class 1b did seem more stacked in terms of quality. Hopefully the following episodes will be at least enjoyable

May 3, 2021 9:27 PM
Aug 2020
oikawa_the_door said:
The pacing this season for this arc is terrible. So much better in the manga. They just draw it out so much, I ended up skipping because I already knew what was going to happen. Booooring >:l

The manga is literally in the same tier, both are boring in terms of pacing.
May 3, 2021 9:30 PM
Apr 2021
I am kind of thinking, this season might be the last one. Deku can now use 100% in rare cases, like he did in the last season, the 1st wielder of One for All talked to him. I think he will get some special power mode for One for All, and the Villain League will free All for One and they will have an awesome battle.
May 4, 2021 12:39 AM
Sep 2020
The amount of filler in the beginning yikes. Battle was alright, the win felt cliché though like they gave class 1-B a win just to give them one. Momo nerfed as usual. No disinfectant ahead of time to render shroom girl useless. Thermal goggles would have been useful for scouting at the beginning of the match. The best plan she had when separated was to create a shield and try to win on endurance while creating a cannon to launch supplies. She's supposed to be book smart but couldn't figure out a way to incapacitate a human with large fists. Komori tries to asphyxiate Tokoyami because he didn't knock her out in a training battle. Aoyoma useless and forgotten as usual after his 5 seconds of screen time as disco ball. Biased commentary joke overused again. Overall, stale 4-0 win for 1-B I suppose.
May 4, 2021 10:06 AM

Mar 2019
Finally a hype match next episode, TODOROKI!!
They are taking too much honestly with these matches but I guess this whole arc is going to end with episode 12/13 so there is still a lot of time left.
Nice episode, but those mushrooms were so disgusting. If only Invisible Girl would be more important. I feel like she's the worst character. She's just there to be there. Her "power" is also bad. She just randomly threw punches at that guy. That's the only thing she does. I'm curious how she'll become more relevant.
Alex_TheForestMay 9, 2021 6:59 AM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 4, 2021 1:52 PM

Jul 2010
I was so bored this episode.. I just stopped watching and listened to it in the background while doing other things.
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
May 4, 2021 2:35 PM
Jul 2016
Starmiya said:

Can't argue with that.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

202 by bapaejoget »»
Apr 18, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2021

193 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 9, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

297 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

293 by Yurisu »»
Mar 28, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

144 by oozePOP »»
Mar 15, 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.