Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 22, 2021 11:22 AM

Nov 2008
ratonotota said:
Chiibi said:
Agree with OP,

Kazuya's pretty ridiculous. I don't think he's a bad person...but he definitely worships Chizuru WAAAAAY too much....like okay, bruh; I know you love her, but she is still a mortal being, not a goddess. xD

the perfect ending on this manga for me would be : he gets rejected, realises how much money he wasted, goes into a depressive state, kills himself. 10/10

That's pretty harsh and undeserved...I mean, he did make her dream come true against all odds. He can pull his shit together in the most important times. That is what matters.

Apr 22, 2021 11:36 AM

Jan 2021
C'mon people. It's Brock. Brock is the mega simp, the ultra simp, the man who took simping to a whole new stratosphere. The man who is proud to simp and exists only... to simp.
Apr 22, 2021 11:38 AM
Jul 2019
Chiibi said:
ratonotota said:

the perfect ending on this manga for me would be : he gets rejected, realises how much money he wasted, goes into a depressive state, kills himself. 10/10

That's pretty harsh and undeserved...I mean, he did make her dream come true against all odds. He can pull his shit together in the most important times. That is what matters.

yeah he definitely doesn't deserve that, I'm just kinda mad, like cmon bro.. you can't just spend recklessly like this. altho if she becomes a famous actor and marries him then 10/10 investment.
Apr 23, 2021 1:43 AM
Jul 2018
Uchiha Obito is the biggest simp in the anime world.
Apr 23, 2021 2:52 AM

Oct 2008
Shinobu Oshino (Monogatari)

Never have a seen a bigger simp in this medium and the anime only solidify it.
Apr 23, 2021 3:01 AM

Nov 2020
Pranal30 said:
Eren Yeagar is the most incel simp protagonist I have ever seen in my entire life.

are ppl still saying this just bcos of his outburst in 139 lmaooo?! it doesn’t ruin his character at all, unless you’re just disappointed that he didn’t destroy the entire world.
Apr 23, 2021 3:04 AM

Dec 2018
nowandforever said:
Pranal30 said:
Eren Yeagar is the most incel simp protagonist I have ever seen in my entire life.

are ppl still saying this just bcos of his outburst in 139 lmaooo?! it doesn’t ruin his character at all, unless you’re just disappointed that he didn’t destroy the entire world.
So apparently destroying 80% of the world poppulation does make sense and 80 % genocide did really end the racism. Maybe this should also be applied in real life so people can live peacefuly.
Apr 23, 2021 3:08 AM

Nov 2020
Pranal30 said:
nowandforever said:

So apparently destroying 80% of the world poppulation does make sense and 80 % genocide did really end the racism. Maybe this should also be applied in real life so people can live peacefuly.

it didn’t end racism, the cycle of hatred continues which is exactly how it’d be in real life. eren was never trying to end the cycle of hatred anyway, he was only trying to give paradis a fighting chance which he has now done. eren also died for this so it was in no way implied that genocide is the answer. however, he’s achieved his selfless goal of protecting his friends, and also his selfish goal of flattening as much of the world as he could, therefore concluding his character properly.
Apr 23, 2021 3:12 AM
Apr 2018
Definitely Sanji from one piece. King of all simps.

Apr 23, 2021 3:13 AM
Jul 2018
I was disappointed by chapter 139 and Erens simpery but its forgivable since it was a great journey, still shitty ending though
Apr 23, 2021 5:28 AM

Jul 2020
Luisis said:
Mineta from Boku No Hero Academia tbh. He is SO annoying and his main motivation is literally being popular with the girls.

I guess I'll have to agree with this. Very annoying and simp-like.
Apr 23, 2021 5:38 AM
Jan 2021
I nominate Natsuki Subaru from RE:zero for the biggest simp award
Apr 23, 2021 9:35 AM
Apr 2020
Zenitsu from Demon Slayer, he's the ultimate simp
SAO is underrated.
Apr 23, 2021 9:39 AM

Jul 2020
kaiman22 said:
I nominate Natsuki Subaru from RE:zero for the biggest simp award

You never payed attention to the show then.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» According to MAL, what are your anime hidden gems? ( 1 2 )

NoelleIsSleepy - Yesterday

73 by perseii »»
6 minutes ago

» Anime you would watch if it never ended

ST63LTH - 2 hours ago

5 by tchitchouan »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Japanese Anime and its Relationship to the Source Material vs Western Media

LSSJ_Gaming - 6 hours ago

14 by TheDoodle »»
24 minutes ago

» Who are your allies in the anime industry/community?

Catalano - May 1

27 by KittenCuddler »»
46 minutes ago

» What does it mean when you rate an anime 6? ( 1 2 3 )

Akuya - May 1

102 by Oofmastre9000 »»
54 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.