Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 6, 2021 6:06 PM
Jan 2021
So you're telling me it's an isekai and the main character is not a horny middle aged man???? WTF
Apr 6, 2021 6:28 PM

Jan 2021
Yes bro that's it but I hope it's not reverse harem I mean if it is it's gonna be trash but yes it's not a middle age horny dude or teenager dying yk. I think we hardly get to see female mc isekai trash thing yk so I have a little bit of hope if not then imma just drop it
Apr 6, 2021 6:33 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Is it that surprising? Or is it because the only isekai you watched is Mushoku Tensei?
Apr 6, 2021 8:21 PM
Jul 2018
its pretty much just like any other isekai but the gender of the mc is switched
Apr 6, 2021 8:39 PM
Apr 6, 2021 8:40 PM

Jan 2020
mhm. The main character is not a horny middle aged human

Apr 7, 2021 7:32 AM
Dec 2020
Antagonized said:
Is it that surprising? Or is it because the only isekai you watched is Mushoku Tensei?
you are aware that they're being sarcastic, right?
Apr 7, 2021 11:20 AM

Sep 2015
Why are reverse harems treated as trash but harems not? The hypocrisy is real

“Now I have neither happiness nor unhappiness.

Everything passes.

That is the one and only thing that I have thought resembled a truth in the society of human beings where I have dwelled up to now as in a burning hell.

Everything passes.”
― Osamu Dazai, No Longer Human
Apr 7, 2021 3:08 PM

Sep 2013
Shiyuru99 said:

One guy could spread his seed to several fine lasses, but the reverse is not true. A guy with a harem is expanding the population, while a lass trying the same can only have one kid and is thus taking the other guys out of the gene pool. It could be seen as selfish and harmful to the greater good.

Also, I reckon most anime-watchers are male, so relatability is an issue.
Apr 7, 2021 4:24 PM

Feb 2018
Shiyuru99 said:

Harem anime are generally accepted to be trashy but fun for those that like them. It's definitely seen as one of, if not the trashiest genre of anime, especially if you consider isekai a theme and not a genre.
Apr 7, 2021 5:21 PM
Mar 2014
Shiyuru99 said:
the 2 comments above mine are right and can be applied to anime but if speaking in actuality, because reverse is like equivalent to cucking. Men have had many wifes but in the past but women having many husbands/lovers is wrong, might I add immoral. Of course this doesn’t apply if your simply a slut but normally no it’s plain wrong
Apr 8, 2021 4:30 PM
Apr 2017
Strong incel and sexist vibes in this thread
Apr 8, 2021 11:23 PM
Sep 2016
Shiyuru99 said:

Implying there are no people that hate any kinds of harems. But that said, if I'm gonna pick between the two poisons, I'd rather pick harem and go full stupid cuz I'm male and I would rather watch flirty girls instead of flirty boys.
Apr 9, 2021 9:54 AM

Feb 2017
There is so much sexist people on this website. I can't even right now, why are people watching reverse harems even though they dont like them just to hate on them. Its immoral for a girl to have many love interests is the most 1800's thing I've ever heard.
Apr 9, 2021 5:32 PM
Dec 2020
Holy carp. Not sure if the peeps here are trolling or not.

@ShinXShinra A woman having sex with many men is immoral and trashy but the reverse is ok? And who decided that I wonder? And slut-shaming? What are you, a high-school bully? The shallowness of this line of thinking is literally regressing society back to the Victorian era.

@soundtoxin A man can spread his seed but a woman can only have one child, so male harem makes more sense? Sure, because harem fantasy is purely about the propagation of our species. It's like those documentaries on Discovery Channel more than anything, right? Especially when the harem in question is made up of beast-people, elves, nymphs or what have you. Oh, wait...

The so-called "arguments" against harems led by women are just idiotic and wholly unnecessary. Just let people enjoy stuff without making up an excuse why your fantasy is superior to someone else's. "Reverse" harems can be fun to watch too.
Apr 9, 2021 6:34 PM
Mar 2014
B3RyL01 said:

@ShinXShinra A woman having sex with many men is immoral and trashy but the reverse is ok? And who decided that I wonder? And slut-shaming? What are you, a high-school bully? The shallowness of this line of thinking is literally regressing society back to the Victorian era.

@soundtoxin A man can spread his seed but a woman can only have one child, so male harem makes more sense? Sure, because harem fantasy is purely about the propagation of our species. It's like those documentaries on Discovery Channel more than anything, right? Especially when the harem in question is made up of beast-people, elves, nymphs or what have you. Oh, wait...

The so-called "arguments" against harems led by women are just idiotic and wholly unnecessary. Just let people enjoy stuff without making up an excuse why your fantasy is superior to someone else's. "Reverse" harems can be fun to watch too.
let's not have double standards i say the same for harems however I made no mention of sex, that involved is a totally different story. Moving on, I have simply stated facts I have not made anything of my own if you so disagree with the term slut fine in that case please provide me with a term I could call a women OR MAN that indulges in such activities. Oh please stop you millennial of today love to hate on ancestors and address them as some backward people, you wouldn't be here if it weren't for them. You and your sorts just want to break away from these terms so you could freely indulge without guilt. Listen, if you want to be a slut thats you I'm no one to tell you off, enjoy spreading your legs for every man that catches your interest
ShinXShinraApr 9, 2021 6:40 PM
Apr 9, 2021 6:45 PM

Jul 2015
Sphealz said:
There is so much sexist people on this website. I can't even right now, why are people watching reverse harems even though they dont like them just to hate on them. Its immoral for a girl to have many love interests is the most 1800's thing I've ever heard.

Some of the post in this thread are very tame compared to what’s been said in the main discussion forums on here.
Apr 10, 2021 10:02 AM
Dec 2020
ShinXShinra said:
B3RyL01 said:

let's not have double standards i say the same for harems however I made no mention of sex, that involved is a totally different story. Moving on, I have simply stated facts I have not made anything of my own if you so disagree with the term slut fine in that case please provide me with a term I could call a women OR MAN that indulges in such activities. Oh please stop you millennial of today love to hate on ancestors and address them as some backward people, you wouldn't be here if it weren't for them. You and your sorts just want to break away from these terms so you could freely indulge without guilt. Listen, if you want to be a slut thats you I'm no one to tell you off, enjoy spreading your legs for every man that catches your interest

It's not a matter of facts, it's a matter of how you present them in a biased way. How do I call men or women who enjoy sex with different partners? Men and women. I see no reason to be judgmental. If that's how they like to spend their free time more power to them.
And how about you stop glorifying your ancestors? Their views on race, gender roles and societal norms in general was a lot of the times deplorable. There's been nothing but progress since then. Sure we owe them a lot, but not when it comes to equality and tolerance. Today's society is working hard to fix the plethora of problems we inherited from previous generations (racism, sexism, economic inequality, climate catastrophe, international and religious tensions, to name but a few), so you can put those rose-tinted nostalgia glasses away.
Oh, an I'm a heterosexual man so I have no intention of spreading my legs for anyone. I personally don't care how you go about insulting me, as long as you're factually correct, and you're not, so next time maybe bite your tongue before you say something equally stupid. And I don't see what's wrong with being a millennial. Growing up in the 90s was a lot of fun.
B3RyL01Apr 10, 2021 10:10 AM
Apr 10, 2021 10:32 AM
Mar 2014
I made no biased statements I simply stated what is objective mortality but if you disagree I'm willing to go down that rabbit hole of what is objective and subjective mortality. I hear you claiming my points are invalid but all I ever hear from the opposite side is that we're wrong therefore you are correct ive never heard a proper argument from the other side. I never said our ancestors were perfect I'm aware they made mistakes but let's not act like we're sages we've done and continue to do some f-ed up stuff ourselves. Agreed perhaps I shouldn't put them on some pedestal but millennials should also stop degrading and belittling ancestors as if they were some wild barbarians. We love to hate on them for their shortcomings since by now we've found the solution for their problems so we find it funny but the same could be said for us down the line therefore we shouldn't point fingers, is what I'm trying to get at. Lastly, I understand you don't want to call out folks who have an interest in indulging in excessive intercouse therefore again we should be intellectually consistent. If going by the harm principle where if one should achieve maximum pleasure without harming another; it should also be the case that incest is accepted without calling them out if it mutually agreed upon between the 2 parties. Why is it that society is so inconsistent with their reasoning when it us for their convenience. From my understanding spreading ones legs for a other is what someone who enjoys sex does but the fact that you found it offensive does it not in itself prove that it us perhaps 'wrong' ? In any case I meant no harm i apologise if you found it offensive.
B3RyL01 said:
ShinXShinra said:

It's not a matter of facts, it's a matter of how you present them in a biased way. How do I call men or women who enjoy sex? Men and women. I see no reason to be judgmental. If that's how they like to spend their free time more power to them.
And how about you stop glorifying your ancestors? Their views on race, gender roles and societal norms in general was a lot of the times deplorable. There's been nothing but progress since then. Sure we owe them a lot, but not when it comes to equality and tolerance. Today's society is working hard to fix the plethora of problems we inherited from previous generations (racism, sexism, economic inequality, climate catastrophe, international and religious tensions, to name but a few), so you can put those rose-tinted nostalgia glasses away.
Oh, an I'm a heterosexual man so I have no intention of spreading my legs for anyone. I personally don't care how you go about insulting me, as long as you're factually correct, and you're not, so next time maybe bite your tongue before you say something equally stupid. And I don't see what's wrong with being a millennial. Growing up in the 90s was a lot of fun.
I made no biased statements I simply stated what is objective mortality but if you disagree I'm willing to go down that rabbit hole of what is objective and subjective mortality. I hear you claiming my points are invalid but all I ever hear from the opposite side is that we're wrong therefore you are correct ive never heard a proper argument from the other side. I never said our ancestors were perfect I'm aware they made mistakes but let's not act like we're sages we've done and continue to do some f-ed up stuff ourselves. Agreed perhaps I shouldn't put them on some pedestal but millennials should also stop degrading and belittling ancestors as if they were some wild barbarians. We love to hate on them for their shortcomings since by now we've found the solution for their problems so we find it funny but the same could be said for us down the line therefore we shouldn't point fingers, is what I'm trying to get at. Lastly, I understand you don't want to call out folks who have an interest in indulging in excessive intercouse therefore again we should be intellectually consistent. If going by the harm principle where if one should achieve maximum pleasure without harming another; it should also be the case that incest is accepted without calling them out if it mutually agreed upon between the 2 parties. Why is it that society is so inconsistent with their reasoning when it us for their convenience. From my understanding spreading ones legs for a other is what someone who enjoys sex does but the fact that you found it offensive does it not in itself prove that it us perhaps 'wrong' ? In any case I meant no harm i apologise if you found it offensive.
Apr 11, 2021 1:40 PM

Oct 2017
Damn this thread is full of SJWs lol

"Your sins shall be paid with blood!" ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel
Apr 12, 2021 4:10 AM

Mar 2012
XanderFenikkusu said:

why is findng harem's disgusting the same as being an SJW? I'm a rightist and I find them degenerate and vile, as well.
SparkleDuckApr 12, 2021 4:13 AM
Apr 13, 2021 6:17 AM
Dec 2019
Shiyuru99 said:
You see son, a key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock who can be unlocked by many keys is called a shitty lock.
Apr 17, 2021 10:05 AM
Mar 2014
_Proxima_ said:
Shiyuru99 said:
You see son, a key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock who can be unlocked by many keys is called a shitty lock.
LMAO okay that anology is good
Apr 17, 2021 10:09 AM
Mar 2014
XanderFenikkusu said:

kids that don't have knowledge on the matter shouldn't speak.
Apr 17, 2021 10:11 AM

Dec 2018
Why do you think this anime isn't top tier isekai material? I can see no reason other than the MC being a w*man
Stuff in the streets, Stuff with drip in the sheets
Apr 18, 2021 6:44 PM
May 2018
Im_Stuff said:
Why do you think this anime isn't top tier isekai material? I can see no reason other than the MC being a w*man

well until now it's a boring Otome Game no Hametsu Flag
Apr 20, 2021 1:11 AM

Mar 2011
Then good info for you guys, this is not reverse harem. There is actual canon pairing.

Would compare this to Show White with Red Hair.

It's basically a slice of life, where main girl enjoys new life in this new fantasy world and trying her best to not be forced into "saintess" role xD
Apr 20, 2021 4:30 PM
May 2016
It's fine time there was some more female power fantasy in isekai, we don't get those super often, but this season there are two
Apr 21, 2021 3:21 PM
Nov 2019
Shiyuru99 said:
let's be honest, I'm a male who isn't into harem but I'd like to watch harem (if it's funny) rather than reverse harem (unless it's hentai). it's just personal preference. everyone has their own taste. and most of the weebs are actually males and usually male viewers don't like reverse harem. and reverse harem is usually targeted to female viewers. but that doesn't mean I'm gonna follow other guys who are replying you saying "it's immoral", "man can impregnate many women", "women in reverse harem are slutty" etc etc. they're just being elitist. like I said everyone has different taste. so if you like reverse harem that's okay, enjoy the show.

and also don't force your opinion into others if they don't like reverse harem or anything.
Apr 21, 2021 3:31 PM

Jan 2021
Finally, it’s about time, we get a isekai where the Mc is a women, we don’t get a lot of those.
Apr 22, 2021 12:41 AM

Sep 2015
_Proxima_ said:
Shiyuru99 said:

That's extremely sexists and shallow.

Everything passes.

That is the one and only thing that I have thought resembled a truth in the society of human beings where I have dwelled up to now as in a burning hell.

Everything passes.”
Apr 22, 2021 12:45 AM

Sep 2015
Reverse harems are (usually) better than harems simply because the FL actually has a personality, and character development. Meanwhile with harems you get a dull, boring ml to allow the male audience to self insert. The logic behind is "If such insignificant, dull and boring ml can be sorrounded by hot chicks, why can't I?)

Everything passes.

Everything passes.”
Apr 22, 2021 1:41 AM

Mar 2020
Lmao, I was expecting people to be all "Yeah that's why it's trash because the MC is a female" in this thread when I clicked on it.

I was not disappointed.

And yes, the anime does not have a male isekai MC, it's pretty unique, although the plot is fairly generic so far.
Apr 22, 2021 3:00 AM
Dec 2019
Shiyuru99 said:
_Proxima_ said:

That's extremely sexists and shallow.

joke
/jōk/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
"she was in a mood to tell jokes"
Apr 23, 2021 1:43 PM
Jul 2017
ShinXShinra said:
Shiyuru99 said:
the 2 comments above mine are right and can be applied to anime but if speaking in actuality, because reverse is like equivalent to cucking. Men have had many wifes but in the past but women having many husbands/lovers is wrong, might I add immoral. Of course this doesn’t apply if your simply a slut but normally no it’s plain wrong

Jeez why are there so many narcissistic men here? It’s not wrong or immoral. And harems in anime are not about increasing the population, it’s about guys finding escapism in having many women fawn over them. Which of course you guys wouldn’t relate to with comments like this. Reverse harems are just as “moral” as regular harems, end of story, goodbye.
Apr 23, 2021 3:22 PM
Mar 2014
CarolineGW said:
ShinXShinra said:

Jeez why are there so many narcissistic men here? It’s not wrong or immoral. And harems in anime are not about increasing the population, it’s about guys finding escapism in having many women fawn over them. Which of course you guys wouldn’t relate to with comments like this. Reverse harems are just as “moral” as regular harems, end of story, goodbye.
Idk why you people are on my throat for something which I simply stated truthfully. Why the ad hominem i have not attacked anyone personally and unless someone can step up and give me an sound argument proving otherwise, I shall stick to my statement. You and your little cuck lovers can delude yourselfs into believing its 'moral' thats simply subjective it doesn't change what is objective that its immoral. Now please stop tagging me if you don't have anything worth stating.
Also how would you know my personal life? I don't mean to brag but since you want to put it that way I have my own little harem in the form of side chicks that willingly want to be side chicks and ill have you know I am quite popular amongst the ladies lmao not a day i don't get hit on. Get that prejudice and stereotype out of your head not all otaku are fat and weird (nothing wrong with if you are) someone as popular as me can be an absolute degenerative nerd for anime too fyi
Lastly I have nothing against a female being a protagonist i actually wanna see more of them in anime if done right i just believe reverse harem shouldn't be a thing within this medium because I have hentai for it. You just so badly want to win the argument but no the truth is harems are about increasing the population not about having women fawn over them with the exception of one and you can see the rating and discussion I gave for yourself. Infact I don't have a problem with all reverse harems if done right I wouldn't mind as long as their isn't any physical action and their is one clear 'winner' and only that one man nothing of each man having a go at her, thats just disgusting. One of my fav anime I saw as a young lad was an reverse and I don't hate it so.. yeah
ShinXShinraApr 23, 2021 3:28 PM
Apr 23, 2021 9:27 PM

Nov 2018
Can't speak to where the anime might lead, but the LN isn't a reverse harem. Albert is the clear love interest, even if Sei's currently as dense as a neutron star. Others might want to get with her from time to time, but too bad for them (or maybe good for them?).
Apr 25, 2021 3:33 AM

Jan 2011
_Proxima_ said:
Shiyuru99 said:

A pencil that gets sharpened too much is eventually reduced to nothing. A pencil sharpener can sharpen tons of pencils and be just fine.
𝔊𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔤𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢.
𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔶 𝔴𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔦𝔱.

Apr 25, 2021 3:40 PM

Nov 2012
Judevin said:
Lmao, I was expecting people to be all "Yeah that's why it's trash because the MC is a female" in this thread when I clicked on it.

I was not disappointed.

And yes, the anime does not have a male isekai MC, it's pretty unique, although the plot is fairly generic so far.

Where did anyone say that this show is trash because the MC is female?
Stop gaslighting.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Apr 25, 2021 3:50 PM

Mar 2020
no_good_name said:
Judevin said:

I was not disappointed.

Stop gaslighting.
Do you even know what the word means? Or do you just go around using it because it makes you look smart?

And I'll clarify just for you since you misunderstood, I was not disappointed because the whole thread is talking about women, a discourse from the OP to be sure, but similar to my idea that this thread will be talking about women and trashing on the anime (which it kinda is if you paid attention).

Apr 25, 2021 4:33 PM

Nov 2012
Judevin said:
no_good_name said:

Stop gaslighting.
Do you even know what the word means? Or do you just go around using it because it makes you look smart?

And I'll clarify just for you since you misunderstood, I was not disappointed because the whole thread is talking about women, a discourse from the OP to be sure, but similar to my idea that this thread will be talking about women and trashing on the anime (which it kinda is if you paid attention).

Oh so I guess it would have been more accurate to say that you were straight out lying then?
Your claim: That people in here were saying that this show was trash because the MC is female.
The reality: Not a single person has claimed this.

So in summery= You're full of shit and just wanted something to moan about.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Apr 25, 2021 4:36 PM

Mar 2020
no_good_name said:
Judevin said:

Oh so I guess it would have been more accurate to say that you were straight out lying then?
Your claim: That people in here were saying that this show was trash because the MC is female.

Lol okay, whatever misunderstanding helps you sleep at night, pal.

I'm glad that you at least learned what the term 'gaslighting' really means, I'm happy to have been of help.
Apr 25, 2021 4:41 PM

Nov 2012
Judevin said:
no_good_name said:

I'm glad that you at least learned what the term 'gaslighting' really means, I'm happy to have been of help.

Oh just to set things straight, you were gaslighting.
Your claim was misleading and highly manipulative, to the point that I assumed that I'd either missed or misread a few posts, having reread the entire thread confirmed that you'd been gaslighting.

No misunderstanding here, its plain to see from your SJW post, I know your type, when you don't find the sexism/racism etc that you so crave you just act like its there and deny everything when people call you out.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Apr 25, 2021 4:46 PM

Mar 2020
no_good_name said:
Judevin said:

Your claim was misleading and highly manipulative, to the point that I assumed that I'd either missed or misread a few posts, having reread the entire thread confirmed that you'd been gaslighting.

No misunderstanding here, its plain to see from your SJW post, I know your type, when you don't find the sexism/racism etc that you so crave you just act like its there and deny everything when people call you out.
Okay good to know, I'm sorry to have emotionally abused and gaslighted you, that was so terrible and SJW of me.
How truly awful. I'm very sorry to have made you miss 99% of the posts in this thread that were saying "reverse harem are trash because women are sluts" but mine was the one that made you feel EMOTIONALLY ABUSED and GASLIGHTED. I'm sorry to be SJW, friend.

I hope you enjoy the anime. Very sorry. :(((
Apr 25, 2021 4:56 PM

Nov 2012
Judevin said:
no_good_name said:

Okay good to know, I'm sorry to have emotionally abused and gaslighted you, that was so terrible and SJW of me.
How truly awful. I'm very sorry to have made you miss 99% of the posts in this thread that were saying "reverse harem are trash because women are sluts" but mine was the one that made you feel EMOTIONALLY ABUSED and GASLIGHTED. I'm sorry to be SJW, friend.

lol princess, triggered much?
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Apr 25, 2021 4:57 PM

Mar 2020
no_good_name said:
Judevin said:

Bro... I'm literally apologizing. LOL What the fuck man.
Mans upset with me gaslighting people, mans upset with me apologizing for gaslighting people.

Can't win with people. Pain.
Apr 25, 2021 6:12 PM

Nov 2012
Judevin said:
no_good_name said:

Bro... I'm literally apologizing. LOL What the fuck man.
Mans upset with me gaslighting people, mans upset with me apologizing for gaslighting people.

Can't win with people. Pain.

All that aside, having just watched the first 3 episodes I can say that this show suffers the same problem that most of this sort seem to, interesting female MC with multiple dull male side characters.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Apr 25, 2021 7:31 PM

Oct 2017
SparkleDuck said:
XanderFenikkusu said:

why is findng harem's disgusting the same as being an SJW? I'm a rightist and I find them degenerate and vile, as well.

That's totally fine, you're entitled to your opinion. That's not what I was referring to though.
"Your sins shall be paid with blood!" ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel
May 7, 2021 5:48 PM

Jan 2021
I swear some times I wonder if anime fans can not make everything about gender

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2021

109 by LucasDoragon »»
Apr 14, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2021

75 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 6, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2021

60 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 5, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2021

91 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 5, 6:26 AM

» Magical abduction okay?

middle_pickup - Feb 23

23 by Ragon_Qc »»
Feb 25, 11:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.