Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Horimiya
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 3, 2021 2:20 PM

Feb 2015
Horimiya was definitely an anime I was looking forward to, cause fans of the manga hyped it up a lot and the visuals & character designs (while kinda simple) looked really good.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.

Let's start with Horimiyas strong points:
+ stunning visuals & colors
+ great OP (and okay ED)
+ recognizable characters

It really delivered in all of these aspects.
Too bad that everything else was rather lackluster.

Horimiya was supposed to be a comedy, but most jokes weren't funny at all & there was also a lot of drama that didn't mix well with the comedy aspects of the show.
The cast was also way to big for a show with 13 episodes. I usually love when anime flesh out the supporting cast, cause a good story usually needs more then one or two main characters to revolve around. But most of the supporting cast was just ignored for most of the time or introduced way too late into the anime to make me care about them. Shuu and his sister are the best example for that issue.
Speaking of characters, the two protagonists were definitely one of the weakest points of the anime as a whole. Miyamura became more and more bland as the series went on and Hori just turned into this toxic, violent & jealous mess of a person. It's pretty bad if a character driven show has nearly no likeable characters.

imo

The last episode was great, but it would've been so much better if we actually saw the characters interact more as a friend group during the series. 13 episodes was way too short and I honestly think that Horimiya would've been a way better show, if it would've had 24 episodes.
Oh well, 6/10 - it wasn't bad or horrible and the animation places it above average for me.
StormxNightmareApr 3, 2021 2:32 PM
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy
Apr 3, 2021 2:36 PM

Dec 2015
Top 10 romance, by far.

Why so many 1/5?
Are people so stupid as to come to downvote other animes just to raise the rank of their favorite? Children's community.
Apr 3, 2021 2:36 PM
Feb 2021
The anime is awesome definitely my favorite school life anime. The last episode was amazing too but it seemed like Horimiya is over over. R we getting a season 2?
Apr 3, 2021 2:38 PM
Jan 2018
Another boring, bland and unfunny romcom ends with me hating it because of how bad it is. Boring character dynamics, boring personalities (or lack thereof), asinine pacing even when I haven’t read the source and bad visuals. Basically a generic romcom at it’s worst and I’m glad they rushed to the final chapter.
Apr 3, 2021 2:38 PM
Jan 2018
IronDP03 said:
The anime is awesome definitely my favorite school life anime. The last episode was amazing too but it seemed like Horimiya is over over. R we getting a season 2?

No it adapted the end of the manga.
Apr 3, 2021 2:43 PM

Apr 2015
aaaaaa I love this show
pls season 2
Apr 3, 2021 2:43 PM

May 2019
Honestly, I guess it wrapped it up but yeah, not great.
Overall series lacked direction, we had entire episodes on side characters that get like 3 minutes of screentime in an entire season. I enjoyed the start but it quickly spiraled into nothingness. 6/10 Overall.
Apr 3, 2021 2:45 PM

Aug 2014
Does the part in the monologue saying "It's all a hypothetical so no use thinking about it" and the follow up of "But it wasn't hypothetical for you" refer to anything? Feels like random words added but at the same time, maybe the OG manga had a different ending so this was pretty much referencing that. Any help?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Apr 3, 2021 2:46 PM
Feb 2016
I would definitely say that the beginning portion of the anime was the peak of the series, and then it slowly started to lose itself from there unfortunately. We got too many episodes focused on the side characters near the second half, which isn't a bad think per say, but I wanted to see more of Hori and Miyamura's interactions and wholesome moments that they were supposed to have in the manga. Not to mention that the pacing in some episodes kinda felt whack and sped up, which ruined the overall story of

I didn't read the manga before the anime came out, but instead read chapters weekly after new episodes dropped to see what was left out. A bit of a shame that they left out a lot of the best chapters, especially the ones about the school festival, Miyamura giving his sweater to Hori to put on her lap and keep her warm, and when Hori was dressed up in that cheerleading outfit that he so desperately wanted to see her in. Kinda sucks that they just put all these as still images at the end and had them presented in a powerpoint presentation slideshow. But can't say I'm surprised, since they did the same thing to TPN S2 and completely fucked up the story for that series by rushing the damn thing and going balls to the walls with the story.

Overall, I loved the anime at the beginning and had it at like a 9, but near the end it kinda slowed down and not a lot of major/hype moments happened to follow up on the first few episodes. Not to mention how the series basically sped run to their graduation in just one season, despite having enough chapters for at least 2 more seasons. Damn though, Cloverworks really did turn two adaptations of top tier manga series into just a promotion for both of them, and leaving out a lot of chapters that should've been adapted (some could be left out, but they skipped a lot).

I'm debating whether to give this anime a 7 or an 8 now, and that really sucks because this could've been one of my top favorite slice of life romance series if they just focused more on Miyamura and Hori instead and left their major chapters in too. Had a fun time with this series, but I'm still a bit upset with how it ended sadly.

My score: 7/10 or 8/10, will decide later after much thought
Apr 3, 2021 2:46 PM

Jul 2014
I am so conflicted about this show. On one hand, I really liked it, I liked the characters, the interactions, the comedy, the drama, the visuals, but on the other hand I feel like it fell short and had the potential to be so much better.

First, the most obvious thing is that it should have had more episodes. They crammed too much into too few episodes, until the second to last episode they kept adding new characters (in that case Sota's friend who barely had a line I think). Did we really need an episode about Miyamura's bully who redeemed himself just a few minutes later? Did we need an episode about Iura and her sister? As much as I liked her, did we really need Sawada? Or Yanagi? Looking at the ending the answer is obviously yes, because it was pretty a good ending and it was nice that every character had a part in it (except the bully) but the series also needed more time to do something more with them. Like, if you want to have such a large cast, at least give enough time to each one and if that's not possible, focus your attention on a few to make them memorable. We even had ending illustrations with what I assume are from unadapted chapters from the manga that could have very well filled a 20+ episode series :/

Then there is the passage of time. I appreciated having the relationship established from the beginning of the series but at the same time it was weird how quickly they went from just knowing each other to have feelings for each other to becoming a couple to everything. But it doesn't just happen with this, in general too much time goes by off screen than what we get to see, in one episode we have Sawada interact with Hori and mostly Miyamura and then we don't know more about her until several episodes later and everyone already knows her. Same with Yanagi or the student council, who in one episode we meet them and in the next they are already best friends with everyone.

Oh well, somewhat disappointing in the sense that a good series could have been so much better but still quite enjoyable. Remi is pure love, probably my favorite along with Kono, which deserved better.

And with that, it finally ends probably the best season I've ever seen. Sad that it's over but looking forward to what's next.
Apr 3, 2021 2:49 PM
Feb 2016
asapabri said:
They really did a speedrun for this adaptation huh
Anyways, this was a great show with even a greater start but all in all- WTF is that outfit

Rest in Peace to Hori's tiddies

My thoughts exactly as well when I saw the ending for this episode. They really did do a speedrun powerpoint slide presentation like for TPN S2. Also, RIP Hori's chest lol (wasn't a big fan of the outfit she had here, not my cup of tea)
Apr 3, 2021 2:54 PM
Feb 2016
ribbonaffair said:
Looooooooooool Iura

The waterworks started during the “what if” scenes. It’s a blessing to be able to know the people you know, to enter someone’s life, to have an impact, no matter how small, on someone’s life — how sad would it be if all that didn’t happen. That scene was adapted well. That evoked a lot of emotions.........(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

Miyamura accepting his past self within & moving on. Sakura leaving her feelings behind & being so gracious about it. Tooru being my best boy. Yuki admiring Sakura. Yanagin being his precious self.

Also L O L @ Kyosuke taking pictures with Miyamura!!!!

Miyamura’s monologue at the end while running alongside Hori was so touching.

If only I could gift you this beautiful sky

They had to skip chapters considering the amount of episodes they had & to give this adaptation a faithful conclusion. I also don’t understand people bitching about the “random focus on side characters” it’s like that in the source material too. It’s a decent & pretty faithful adaptation, definitely struggled with its tone & direction but as a manga reader, I think the direction & tone of its more dramatic scenes were done perfectly. And more content is always welcomed & I’m also glad they wrapped it up with this one season & didn’t drag it out any longer than it needed to be. Still prefer the manga tho, but the voice cast couldn’t have been more perfect to bring these characters to life. Will miss this bunch.

And ooooomg the credits stills!! They also showed the jacket still from the school festival that wasn’t adapted uwu

Thing is there was too much focus on the side characters during the second half, and that's why people thought it was getting a bit stale. Granted I know that this is how it happened in the manga too, but from what I heard it also got a bit boring when they had too many chapters about the other characters and not our main couple instead. I think it would've worked better if it was a 24 episode season rather than 12, so we could get more time equally divided between our cast and have more chapters adapted without a fucked up pacing.

7 or 8 for me, was so close to being great
Apr 3, 2021 2:55 PM
Feb 2016
PurpleGirl203 said:
I'm already sad that this show is already over ;_; Even with many scene cuts from the manga, it still enjoyed watching every single episode. Loved it! Poor Moto, she couldn't process the playful side of big brother XD

KamiTheGod said:
They just Skipped the
part

That part showed in the credits in a memory photo :)

That was so BS imo. Cloverworks pulled the same shit with TPN S2 and look how well that's been received!
Apr 3, 2021 2:58 PM
Aug 2020
This just hits different for me personally cuz I was always the weird kid in class and by the end of the high school I kinda somehow manage to turn my high school life, get a grilfriend and make few friends...And this series takes a lot of credit for helping me turning my life like that...But the ending was totally amazing with how they sawed Izumi's POV cuz Icouldn't help but cry seeing the series end like this... Overall it's an absolutely amazing ending to a great series which will always hold a special place in our hearts for years to come..
Apr 3, 2021 3:00 PM
Jun 2020
It could have been one of the best anime of the year and maybe one of my favorite romcoms. What a fucking shame, to finish everything so quickly. With 2 more seasons it would have been very good, but hey, I guess I'll have to read the Manga. A 7/10 for me, I enjoyed the first 4 episodes a lot, but damn ... It really hurts that they will finish everything in a hurry.
Apr 3, 2021 3:05 PM
Aug 2020
This just hits different for me personally because I was always the weird kid in class but somehow by the end of high school I was able to turn my high school life, I got a girlfriend and made few friends and this series takes a lot of credit in helping me turn my highschool life around... I loved how they sawed Izumi's POV...It's an absolutely amazing ending to a great series...Overall this series will always hold a special place in our hearts for years to come...
Apr 3, 2021 3:09 PM
Dec 2019
The episode 13 snatches the 10/10 rating from me, a sole anime watcher.
Apr 3, 2021 3:10 PM
Feb 2016
JohanJ04 said:
It could have been one of the best anime of the year and maybe one of my favorite romcoms. What a fucking shame, to finish everything so quickly. With 2 more seasons it would have been very good, but hey, I guess I'll have to read the Manga. A 7/10 for me, I enjoyed the first 4 episodes a lot, but damn ... It really hurts that they will finish everything in a hurry.

Apparently this episode when from chapter 65 all the way to 122-125, aka the end of the story I believe. So they really just cut out a lot to get to the end and that also pisses me off
Apr 3, 2021 3:12 PM

Dec 2018
Horimiya ended again and this time for good. I had a good time watching this anime, really sweet but all good things must come to an end.
Apr 3, 2021 3:19 PM

Mar 2016
An1muMan said:
What a way to throw your fanbase under the bus and realease the anime just to promote your manga ending soon. YIKES

If Promised Neverland Season 2 got hate for skipping 1 arc then Horimiya should get hate for skipping half the manga

That's what I thought would happen, but I think Horimiya manga readers are as masochist as Horie, they liked to get spanked with this bad adaptation. At least in TPN fanbase there's a concensus that it sucks, meanwhile Horimiya is getting praised, is the manga that empy?
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Apr 3, 2021 3:24 PM

Dec 2015
The anime left me no impression at all.

I enjoyed Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun way more than this.
Apr 3, 2021 3:27 PM
May 2019
At the end of the episode Miyamura sounded so sad, as if Hori got killed right after graduating...
Apr 3, 2021 3:29 PM

Apr 2017
StormxNightmare said:
Horimiya was definitely an anime I was looking forward to, cause fans of the manga hyped it up a lot and the visuals & character designs (while kinda simple) looked really good.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.

Let's start with Horimiyas strong points:
+ stunning visuals & colors
+ great OP (and okay ED)
+ recognizable characters

It really delivered in all of these aspects.
Too bad that everything else was rather lackluster.

Horimiya was supposed to be a comedy, but most jokes weren't funny at all & there was also a lot of drama that didn't mix well with the comedy aspects of the show.
The cast was also way to big for a show with 13 episodes. I usually love when anime flesh out the supporting cast, cause a good story usually needs more then one or two main characters to revolve around. But most of the supporting cast was just ignored for most of the time or introduced way too late into the anime to make me care about them. Shuu and his sister are the best example for that issue.
Speaking of characters, the two protagonists were definitely one of the weakest points of the anime as a whole. Miyamura became more and more bland as the series went on and Hori just turned into this toxic, violent & jealous mess of a person. It's pretty bad if a character driven show has nearly no likeable characters.

imo

The last episode was great, but it would've been so much better if we actually saw the characters interact more as a friend group during the series. 13 episodes was way too short and I honestly think that Horimiya would've been a way better show, if it would've had 24 episodes.
Oh well, 6/10 - it wasn't bad or horrible and the animation places it above average for me.

Damn I agree with everything you written here, don't know what else to say that I couldn't agree more. Even the chart tier is very agreeable, I'd put Yuki and Toru down to Okayish but the rest are very much of same opinion.
Apr 3, 2021 3:30 PM
Jan 2021
I would love to see more scenes in which Hori and Miyamura are together, close, take care of each other, talk about their feelings and love, express emotions through gestures... all of these moments were utterly adorable, sincere and heartwarming.... Just beautiful. Because of that I will never forget this anime. 10/10. I simply want more!
Now I am regretting I still haven’t done enough in my life... to experience something similar.
tmszgApr 3, 2021 3:34 PM
Apr 3, 2021 3:38 PM

Nov 2015
I really enjoyed this anime. The ending was really sweet and I liked all the characters, which is pretty rare.

8/10
Apr 3, 2021 3:39 PM
Feb 2016
el_morris said:
An1muMan said:
What a way to throw your fanbase under the bus and realease the anime just to promote your manga ending soon. YIKES

If Promised Neverland Season 2 got hate for skipping 1 arc then Horimiya should get hate for skipping half the manga

That's what I thought would happen, but I think Horimiya manga readers are as masochist as Horie, they liked to get spanked with this bad adaptation. At least in TPN fanbase there's a concensus that it sucks, meanwhile Horimiya is getting praised, is the manga that empy?

From what I've heard that might be the case, but I'll have to read the rest of the manga to find out if this is true or not. Such a shame though, cause if this was written properly it could've been much better if they didn't focus so much on the goddamn side characters so much. I didn't care a lot for them and the fact that the rest of the season focused too much on them really irked me
Apr 3, 2021 3:42 PM
Jul 2020
An amazing ending to the show, definitely going to miss it :(

I wish I could turn my life around like Miyamura did but instead I'm forced to be an introvert and high school doesn't exist for me anymore as it use to.

9/10, I hoped that there would be more moments with Miyamura and Hori, but either way it's probably one of the best rom-coms with no over the top BS..
kiwixcokeApr 3, 2021 3:46 PM
Apr 3, 2021 3:50 PM

Aug 2018
And I finish Horimiya, the chapter was very good.
There probably won't be a second season because they say that this chapter is also the end of the manga, but ok.
I liked Horimiya very much, very cool.
Apr 3, 2021 3:55 PM

Mar 2010
lol is he gonna learn how to drive a truck. Happy ending
Apr 3, 2021 4:00 PM

Aug 2016
Good that its over. I somehow liked the first eight episodes, but starting with episode nine it became dull. Especially "maso" Hori and the "marriage" thing were awkward and hard to watch.

Overall 4.5/10.
Ego = 1 / Knowledge | "More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego." Albert Einstein
My ratings:
Apr 3, 2021 4:11 PM

Aug 2019
that middle part of the episode that highlighted the “what if” scenario really goes to show how a simple action can result in a big impact on your life, I have entire friend groups I would’ve never met if for a slight change in what I did that day of meeting them

overall for the anime itself though I enjoyed it for what it was, a SoL with romance so I wasn’t bummed out with the way it panned out so I gave it a 6
Apr 3, 2021 4:19 PM

May 2016
Love these dumb shits.

Apr 3, 2021 4:23 PM
Apr 2020
They graduated and this ended. I really enjoyed watching this show but this is really rushed, the ending of the manga is the same ending of the anime - NO SEASON 2! Welp, all good things must come to an end. Definitely one of the best romance anime.

Apr 3, 2021 4:51 PM

Mar 2019
My #4 of the Season...

My #1 OP Song of the Season...

Final Score: 8.84 = 9/10

PS: Until MAL fixes the Bots issue, 1/5 ratings are irrelevant.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Apr 3, 2021 5:22 PM
Jul 2018
it really was a good ending, I hope it continued it was a good show.

8/10.
Apr 3, 2021 5:42 PM

Mar 2012
Wow, thought I had watched the episode already for a bit before realizing they were straight up adapting the final chapter, which came out not too long ago, lmao.

Imo, I feel like the episodic nature of the manga transitioned rather poorly to the anime. Made those mid-episode shifts feel particularly jarring throughout a solid chunk of episodes. Nevertheless, was fun to experience it in anime format, even if I didn't think it worked out that well.
Apr 3, 2021 5:46 PM
May 2020
the first few episodes were great imo- solid 8-9/10 stuff
middle part was very rushed and iffy- 6/10 ish

I had it at a generous 7 due to the beautiful visuals and because I love miyamura as a character in general

but the final episode wrapped it up their relationship really well.

so I'm giving it the most generous 8/10 I think i've ever given, but realistically the show is 7/10 stuff for the adaptation.

But i can see why people like the manga
Apr 3, 2021 5:57 PM

May 2017
😭😭😭
Big fan of this ending. Haven't read the manga, but the wrap-up of this series was really cute. Everything that Miyamura reflected on is exactly how I felt when met my significant other in high-school 😭😭 it really takes a random moment in time for two people to meet each other and find happiness that they've never felt before. Not only that, but it takes a lot of work.

Pretty good show. Some of Hori-san's personality definitely irritated me. The idea that she can be ONLY jealous of boys who might tempt Miyamura because she trusts that she's the only girl in his eyes pained me.
8/10
Apr 3, 2021 6:02 PM

May 2019
angstlil said:
Wait, so did they adapt the last chapter?

Yep, most of the 2/3rd chapters don't advance the plot and are SOL, so they were skipped and the ending was adapted

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Apr 3, 2021 6:03 PM

May 2019
A good adaptation of an even better manga. The animation and voice acting was fluid, and the pacing was pretty spot on for the majority of the time, too. Surprised but glad they ended up finishing the manga in one season, as the second season (if it even got one) would've been very light on content and would be doomed to be worse than season 1.

Solid 8/10

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Apr 3, 2021 6:06 PM

Jul 2020
I was satisfied with the ending. It is one of the best romance animes have watched. For me how they focused on all of the characters except for Hori and Miya was perfect and I just enjoyed how they where developed.
10/10
Apr 3, 2021 6:06 PM

Oct 2012
This was really nice series and I'm really glad we even got conclusion but at the same time part of me wants to say: "And that's it?"

The thing is whole this anime felt like series of snippets into several character's lives but in the end those snippets also felt like disconnected events more often than not. At the same time I also wouldn't say they were rushing as everything important was in, it's just this felt like slice-of-life that featured only the key moments, not those unconsequential ones that shapes all characters along the way.
I know the reason is limited runtime and they still did good job provided what they had but at the same time I can't shake the feeling I wanted to know more about some characters.

At this point, I really don't know how to rate this show. By simple average it would be bare 7, by feels in some episodes probably close to 8 but realistically this can get no higher than 6.
So I'll leave it without a score for now. Maybe I will read manga sometime.
Would be probably better with two cours although one of my friend actually said he can't imagine this show being and more slower (I actually don't mind).

Still a good series though, one that wasn't afraid to show actual daily life and developed characters accordingly.
Apr 3, 2021 6:42 PM

Oct 2011
Overall, it was ok. The first half was much better then the second half.
Apr 3, 2021 6:47 PM

Dec 2015
Like a lot of people are saying, this ending definitely feels lackluster. It's even more sad knowing how much this anime has showed potential in several moments. When the show was at its peak it was a solid 8/10 that could potentially go for a 9/10. But because of its inconsistency and lack of solid identity (the show won't be remembered that much in the future), this can't be higher than a 7/10.
Apr 3, 2021 6:55 PM

Apr 2020
Man I really want to love this series but after Hori x Miya's coming-for-sex ep, the show just went slowly downhill. And here we land at Episode 13, Graduation Day.

We see our characters talking, messing, and interacting with each other for one final time on school grounds. Packing up their bags, Yuki is carrying the most because she didn't bring her sh*t home (same). And it's nice that Sakura is bringing closure to her crush with Tohru, and meanwhile Akane is having an idea to bring the whole cast over for a joyride trip, that's a nice idea for an OVA special.

But the main topic for me here is Izumi's hypothetical venture...if he didn't picked up Souta who tripped outside. And damn it hit me hard because that one single thing changed his entire life for the better. Looking at myself, that could've also happened to me, but it's just wishful thinking on my ass, but still that hits deep. And in the end, he faced his past and acknowledges it, such a nice scene to cap off Izumi's character.

Lastly, we got a very beautiful Izumi and Kyouko walk as they finally graduate. How could you repay her for all she's done for you? Stay with her, love her, cherish her, and carry on with her for the rest of eternity. It's nice to have this anime original ending, yeah the anime went a bit downhill on the 2nd half, but I'm not gonna lie that the characters, the dialogue, and the beautiful animation carried this show for good. 8/10, I'm gonna miss this anime and if you don't mind I'm just gonna go to my room and-

Apr 3, 2021 7:00 PM
Oct 2018
Best romance anime I ever watched since kaguya love is War i love this show so much so much I will miss this show 10/10
Apr 3, 2021 7:07 PM

Jun 2020
Great OP. Good first half. Last episode was okay. Probably a 5 or 6 for me. I had high hopes for this show at the beginning of the season.
Apr 3, 2021 7:22 PM
Aug 2020
Well I have to say that even though the story telling was a bit fast paced, that I was a little bit bored sometimes (especially eps from 9 to 12) this ending was heartwarming. Something that I also have to point out is that we got a good rom-com without any fan-service and that means a lot.
Finally, now I look forward to read the manga, and I can already predict that is going to be one of my favorites.
For the anime, I'll give it a solid 7/10
Apr 3, 2021 7:37 PM

Feb 2020
Wholesome ending, pretty good show overall, 8/10.
Apr 3, 2021 7:42 PM
May 2019
Man ! 123 Chapters Adapted into a measly 13 ep Series . This was basically Tokyo ghoul re part 2(120chap_12ep) ,but Cuz its an highschool romance anime and the way they executed it ,ya know ,later on it just felt like a bunch of oneshots ,many ppl Didn't understood the rush .I really wished they'd done a better adaption ,Atleast 2 seasons would have been way better ! They skipped and did some magic and fitted almost 35 chaps in the last episode lol. Overall compared to manga, weak character developments and basically nil for characters aside from hori mad miyamura ,then they skipped heck lot of arcs(School trip,Sports festival etc etc) and the rush is just insane after the first few episodes along with the fact that they reshuffled the chapters while Adapting them into anime. Did ya guys see ,The ending song had Some shots of the stuff they skipped ,Just imgine getting all that in the anime . + There's a time skip With souta around the end and something like a oneshot of Kyosuke and Hori's mom During high school and how they met ! Ppl asking where to read the manga should just start from the beginning although ya'r pretty much spoiled with the entire story . But Ya'll see triple the amount of content than the anime had to offer .
Core_otakuzApr 3, 2021 7:54 PM
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

152 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 22, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2021

165 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 22, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2021

217 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 22, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2021

216 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 22, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2021

358 by PeachyVibes__ »»
Apr 21, 4:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.